AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-10-21, 11:14   Link #141
NeoSam

A second season of CODE-E anime has been decided

Source:
http://avexmovie.jp/lineup/code-e/blog/blog40.html

Though I don't post in this thread, but I watched the first season, and I'm looking forward for the second one :P
Old 2007-10-21, 11:25   Link #142
mdauben

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoSam View Post
That would be nice. I liked the anime, but the ending was rather abrupt and unsatisfying. Hopefully they can fix that with a second season.
mdauben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-21, 11:52   Link #143
UPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdauben View Post
That would be nice. I liked the anime, but the ending was rather abrupt and unsatisfying. Hopefully they can fix that with a second season.
yeah. And I want a kiss
Old 2007-10-21, 12:21   Link #144
Mentorian
Matsuri

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPR View Post
yeah. And I want a kiss
Here you are. In fact, I am throwing two kisses.

On topic, yeah, I am looking forward to the second season too. I wonder if they are going to redo episode 12 considering that they rushed the ending in order to fit the first season.
Mentorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-21, 15:47   Link #145
Khatara_Gari

here's some thing i found about code-e on the japenese wiki:

CODE-E(コードイー)はスタジオディーン制作の日本のアニメ作品。2007年7月から同年9月まで放送されてい た。さらに、第2シリーズの放送も決定している。また月刊サンデーGXに掲載されているCOD E-EXは本作の二年後の話である。

babelfish translation:

CODE-E (コードイー) the Japanese of studio dean production animation work. It was broadcast from 2007 July to September of the same year. Furthermore, it decides also the broadcast of the 2nd series. In addition CODE-EX which is published in monthly Sunday GX is story of two years later of this work.

So if I understand it correctly it says that the manga continues 2 years after wher the anime left of? Then i wonder if they'r going to continue the second season from wher the first left of or go with the manga?
Khatara_Gari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-21, 17:15   Link #146
Caiobrz
Frantic Waller

Quote:
So if I understand it correctly it says that the manga continues 2 years after wher the anime left of? Then i wonder if they'r going to continue the second season from wher the first left of or go with the manga?
Er ... if it is an ANIME second season, it means it will continue the anime, or else they would call it something like Code-EX or other random name to tone down it's a follow up for the first season.

I hope they fix this series at the second season, like making the characters more realistic and giving it a proper end, otherwise it will just be as lame as the first season.

Reviews, wallpapers (including wides), scans and much more, check it out: http://www.daisuki.com.br
Caiobrz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-21, 17:28   Link #147
UPR

I think what it says, it will broadcast the anime ffrom where it left off. And then have a two year time skip. Since it says "in addition". So it's adding to it.
Old 2007-10-22, 04:24   Link #148
serenade_beta
マジ天使

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoSam View Post

Source:
http://avexmovie.jp/lineup/code-e/blog/blog40.html

Though I don't post in this thread, but I watched the first season, and I'm looking forward for the second one :P
*Freezes upon reading the news*
Woah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khatara_Gari View Post
here's some thing i found about code-e on the japenese wiki:

CODE-E(コードイー)はスタジオディーン制作の日本のアニメ作品。2007年7月から同年9月まで放送されてい た。さらに、第2シリーズの放送も決定している。また月刊サンデーGXに掲載されているCOD E-EXは本作の二年後の話である。

babelfish translation:

CODE-E (コードイー) the Japanese of studio dean production animation work. It was broadcast from 2007 July to September of the same year. Furthermore, it decides also the broadcast of the 2nd series. In addition CODE-EX which is published in monthly Sunday GX is story of two years later of this work.

Hmm... Time to wait for a complete tankobon and buy it.

-Tried to start a blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-22, 14:37   Link #149
Khatara_Gari

whatever it's going to be, i'm just glad they're going to work on a second season and hope that it will have more than 12 eps.

Last edited by Khatara_Gari; 2007-10-22 at 17:06.
Khatara_Gari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-22, 19:05   Link #150
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Thank goodness...And heres hoping for a conclusive ending this time around.

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-22, 20:36   Link #151
psycho bolt
Cowmaster

Ahaha I knew it. The writers couldn't leave it there. Yippy yippy!
psycho bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-11, 00:16   Link #152
vt.llm
c.s.s

Send a message via AIM to vt.llm
can I get some info about the ending song of season one, like title and artist. Cant seem to find any available info like when the song/album is release. (and its not in the character song album)
Old 2007-11-11, 00:40   Link #153
serenade_beta
マジ天使

Quote:
Originally Posted by vt.llm View Post
can I get some info about the ending song of season one, like title and artist. Cant seem to find any available info like when the song/album is release. (and its not in the character song album)
Title: Kimi Kara no Kiseki

That's all I can provide.

-Tried to start a blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-02, 21:22   Link #154
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Second season discussion has been moved to the Unaired forum: Mission-E.

This thread is for discussion of the first season only.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-18, 06:39   Link #155
NeoSam

A shounen (boy's) light novel titled CODE-E will be published under the shounen light novel label Gagaga Bunko on July 18th, 2008.

Author: Sakaki Ichirou
Illustrator: Ogata Kouji
Old 2010-11-12, 17:27   Link #156
drobertbaker
Major Lurker

I read the Code-EX manga that is referenced by the subbers, not by the makers, in the final episode's credits.

It does indeed address the issues that leave this series so half-baked. I won't spill the story but it stars Yuma, and features Chinami, Kotou, and Sonomi with some new characters. It is set 2 years later and sets up the 5 years later world of Mission-E.

As Code-E was always planned for this length, not cut by executives at the half-way point, I wonder if this was intentionally planned as a half anime, half manga project. If so, I don't think it came off very well.