AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2007-03-06, 10:26   Link #21
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Nice cliffhanger, Oro knew perfectly what he was doing.
The question is -and since Kishimoto is a sadist it probably will be for quite some time :P - if Sasuke was strong enough to repel Orochimaru like Itachi did or if Oro just earned himself his dream-body.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-06, 10:26   Link #22
Syndicate
Banned

sasuke owns ass he did what the 3th couldnt do.

seriously why is everyone so sad about oro i know or is annoying but i rather have him die by sasuke then by naruto and co cause it would be such a typical good guy bad guy fight.

and seriously oro dont die that guy is crazy even if it seems like he dead he will be back in a weird sick way saying "KAWARIMI"

also if indeed sasuke goes away from oro then naruto sakura better shut up about sasuke this sauske that cuz it goes to a point for me where they start becoming pathetic. what if naruto doe sthe impossible and take him back to the village they gonna lock him up? a ninja that killed took care of oro?

btw whom ever said sasuke looks arrogant should go check how his father walks and looks and call that arrogant too where the hell do you guys get that stuff????
Syndicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-06, 10:26   Link #23
Ichimaru

arrrg very frustrated now.....
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-06, 10:30   Link #24
_Riku_

Feels like Sasuke is gone atm, though will comeback later on, if this wouldn't've happened then Naruto's effort would seem pointless..

And please tell me that this was the last time I saw that bloody cursed seal!

Doping ftl >: (
_Riku_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-06, 10:32   Link #25
Syndicate
Banned

something is not right man about the last picture. seriously. now i dont know in what order to check it.

If it the last then go to the top or top down cuz.

the expression shown in the buttom is like FFS i lost something

and the middle is like aah fuck it it dont matter.

So its like kabuto sees oro dead shock
then sauske walks like shit he did some nasty shit on me
then walks away and is like fuck man why he had to do that

maybe his sharingan is sealed or soemthing who knows
Syndicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-06, 10:42   Link #26
kheldorin

I have a feeling we won't get to know until Sasuke meets up with either Naruto or Akatsuki.
kheldorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-06, 10:46   Link #27
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Nice cliffhanger, Oro knew perfectly what he was doing.
The question is -and since Kishimoto is a sadist it probably will be for quite some time :P - if Sasuke was strong enough to repel Orochimaru like Itachi did or if Oro just earned himself his dream-body.

Yeah, I bet you next chapter will change the focus back to Konoha or Akatsuki's plans and we won't hear anything about Sasuke or Oro for another few chapters. This is an interesting turn of events. I'm relieved, b/c at least now there's some intrigue rather than just Sasuke on a power trip. Now that they've brought up the possibility of Oro having gained Sasuke's body, it would be kind of anti-climatic if they didn't go ahead and follow through with it. Imagine the twisted mind games Oro could play with Sakura and Naruto inside Sasuke's body, epsecially if he gains access to Sasuke's thoughts and memories.

The summary showed that Oro's transfer was overpowered by Itachi's Sharingan. But was it MS or just normal Sharingan genjutsu? If it was MS, then Sasuke's chances of overpowering Oro are slimmer if he hasn't obtained it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syndicate
btw whom ever said sasuke looks arrogant should go check how his father walks and looks and call that arrogant too where the hell do you guys get that stuff
I don't recall Sasuke's father saying things like "the Uchiha clan makes all other geniuses look average by comparison".
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-06, 10:48   Link #28
Rahan

So, who Orosuke is going to kill to get the MS if he hasn't ? Jiraiya ? Tsunade ? Kabuto ? Naruto (well, just trying for Naruto) ?

Sasuke can probably still be rescued, but Oro can ruin his reputation forever.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-06, 10:56   Link #29
xPresagio

Well, since none of the spoilers have been 100% confirmed, will just post my predictions:

1. Oro will NOT die. (even if it looks like that)
2. Will be a quick fight (2 chapters at most).
3. Sasuke's body is either snatched or he goes aways. The second, only if Kabuto is part of Akatsuki or has connections/insider on them.

And there is a good chance that Kishi switch to a different scenario in the middle or immediately after the fight "ends", thus leaving us uncertain of the true results.

If that were to be case, it would probably about Akatsuki, since we are yet to see their reaction of Kakuzu/Hidan's failure and the rings.

The reasoning behind those predictions:
Spoiler:

In any case, I do hope that the author has a good plan for the incoming chapters.
These are exciting times, and it would be too easy to screw up everything that has been built 'til now.
xPresagio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-06, 10:57   Link #30
Nuu
Teh Sauce

they could always make up some where twist where oro does get his dream body but cant use the sharringan and has to learn how to activate it and the meet up with naruto and co going after akatsuki and naruto being typical naruto brings sasuke back....(same thing he did for sakura in chunnin exam) and when that happens oro finally gets rejected and meets his demise
Old 2007-03-06, 11:01   Link #31
Ichimaru

the question is, why didnt oro pull a no-jutsu disappearing underground like he always does....

Spoiler:

if he does get the body, it will be unsucceful as we have seen all the previous bodies that has a blood limit rejected him...
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-06, 11:05   Link #32
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichimaru View Post

if he does get the body, it will be unsucceful as we have seen all the previous bodies that has a blood limit rejected him...

Oro's never had a body with a blood limit
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-06, 11:20   Link #33
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

I get the feeling that we are going to see Jiraiya VERY Soon....he probably has seen what happened or just knows what happened. (cristal bal?)

Naruto/Sakura is gonna cry...and they will give up on Sasuke (hopefully....just get over it...)
Old 2007-03-06, 11:24   Link #34
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Spoiler:
Old 2007-03-06, 11:34   Link #35
gibits
Endless

Wow this is a tough one......... on one hand Oro has served his purpose and the fact that Sasuke is one of the main characters makes it seem like Sasuke won. Which would be good since it would show Sasuke as the 3rd's avenger and that he's a good guy afterall.

On the other hand Sasuke getting eaten up by Oro has a certain amount of poetic justice. He wanted power and now he has it but indeed loses his soul.

Can't wait for the next one.
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-06, 12:04   Link #36
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
That's NOT a cliffhanger....Orochimaru would act VERY different....

Spoiler:
Ok, all of the previous spoilers seem like bullshit.

This pic however may be legit.

Judging by how normal Sasuke looks I don't think Oro possessed him or that Kabuto is even suggesting that.

I think that perhaps Sasuke and Oro came to an understanding during conversation and they stopped fighting.

Perhaps Oro made a revelation that caused Sasuke to tolerate him for awile longer?
Old 2007-03-06, 12:08   Link #37
billbrown
Failing Silent Assassin

Tough indeed. It's a shame but with Sasuke being who he is, I doubt he will have lost his body to Oro. Like Gibits said, there would be an element of justice to having his body taken over, but it doesn't seem likely of happening.
billbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-06, 12:11   Link #38
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShurikenJay View Post
Judging by how normal Sasuke looks I don't think Oro possessed him or that Kabuto is even suggesting that.
Judging from Kabuto's sentence he's most definitively suggesting that.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-06, 12:39   Link #39
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Judging from Kabuto's sentence he's most definitively suggesting that.
What is he saying in Japanese?
Old 2007-03-06, 12:52   Link #40
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Killing off Orochimaru now is just sad storytellng. He deserves a worthier climax than this nonsense, which leads me to believe that he more than likely isn't dead. If anything, he's in some Voldemort state where he'll eventually come back if he in fact was "killed" at this point in the story. But plain and simple, off-ing him like this is just lame to the story. Now i'm not saying Sasuke CAN'T kill Orochimaru so all you fanboys keep on your belts, but the assumption most of you have that Sasuke just killed Orochimaru makes them both look bad as characters. There's more meaning behind the events between these two, MUCH more and it deserves to progress slower for us viewers.