AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-03-06, 16:08   Link #61
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
So which spoiler could be true? Or could all these be fakes, including some fake manga pages?

When Oro speaks about 5 ninja stronger than any Uchiha which were those 5 ?
He says he killed one, it's most likely the 3rd hokage. Of course the 3rd hokage was much stronger in his prime, he was already quite old and weakend then Oro attakced. The other living person is most probably the akatsuki leader, so there are 3 more. My tip is on the 4th hokage, and maybe the 1st hokage (however it's probable that the 1st hokage was defeated by his Uchiha friend at the valley of the end, possibly Uchiha Madara).
I don't think that translation is from what seems to be the currently accepted spoiler. I think that's from an earlier spoiler.

Quote:
In the previous chapter Oro has abandoned his host body, so i expect that for him it is a must to find a new host body in very limited time. However if Oro was defeated by Itachi that would mean he had to return to his original host to survive. But it's very unlikely that Oro could return to his former host after Itachi defeats him (either the former host or his true form being serously wounded/destroyed). Could it be that Kabuto had helped Orochimaru survive after Itachi left him to die? Kabuto had already saved Oro's life when Tsunade was about to kill him. Which means he is very loyal to Oro, for an unknown reason. Also why would Itachi spare Oro's life? It's a strange thing, also would mean that Itachi maybe is not such a killer as we think.
Oro hadn't met Kabuto at that this point. Kabuto entered Oro's services after he was sent as a spy by Sasori.

Quote:
As for Kabuto, it seems that he is studying the secret of eternal life but he chose to be on the safe side, which means he had probably helped Sasori to make what Sasori made of his own body, and is now helping Orochimaru. But i guess he has no answers yet, because both methods of Sasori and Oro are clearly not perfect.

Nope. Kabuto has stated that he's never seen Sasori's true form so he couldn't have developed his puppet body


Quote:
Originally Posted by Syndicate
thats called bragging and not arrogant which is something people seem to easy forget or not understand when talking about sasuke. why its bragging is cause he is telling it to a psycho patic killer who uses peopl elike shiht so its psychological warfare to mess with your opponents mind. its just great

and im talking about the pictures which we all are basically. and in the 2nd picture i dont see arrogance. I see coolness, swiftness badassness. i geuss its a nightmare for some.
Bragging can be a sign of arrogance. And I can list quite a few other instances where Sasuke has shown arrogance towards others, not just Oro.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-06, 16:34   Link #62
Sinaura
Fat Warlord
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
I agree with everyone here who says there needs to be closure between the Sannins and that Orochimaru's death to Sasuke would leave a huge wound in their tale.
Sinaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-06, 16:37   Link #63
Syndicate
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILikeSquiReLz View Post
To me this sound solely base on personal opinion. Arrogance and bragging parallel a fine line may it be or not that he is talking to a sadistic individual such as Orochimaru. He is proud and bragging about his name as if there is no equal, that is arrogance. Although for the most part what he is saying is true, it’s still what it is.

That’s not saying much though, since almost every character so far in Naruto speak with an overconfident tone.

Please don’t be a bad commentator just because you favor a character. =)
yeah pls understand your own qoutes too.

and also to what he is saying cause your cunfusing it up and then say im bad commentator. he is saying oro is as average like anyone else he doenst say everyone is average. thats something you might think he said. might be the translation but what sasuke is saying is that oro who wants the uchiha powers and tries to mimic it in various ways by abuse makes him nothing in the eyes of uchiha or compared to uchiha and i agree with him.

In your qoute your using the correct words pride and brag TO oro not to other people but he isnt arrogant that he is saying this to the whole world or that he forces it on other people in his actions. he is just saying oro is shit. Not that everyone around him is shit or that the 3th hokage was an average ninja or other great ninja's.

the whole point im saying he is not arrogant revolves around the

"a person like you" where does its ay everyone else i dont know?

Quote:
Bragging can be a sign of arrogance. And I can list quite a few other instances where Sasuke has shown arrogance towards others, not just Oro
yeah its about the "CAN"

i think the whole problem is that when ever sasuke is in the picture he needs to be the perfect guy kishi made him this was he needs to be perfect cause he was a tensai if i would pount out naruto's annoyingness and arrogance i could make pages.

the whole reason why sasuke might say something stupid is because naruto drove him to the point of saying this. and seriously go watch the show from ep 1 naruto annoys him and he keeps his cool until he got cursed seal and basically got messed up due to the fact that the CS limits him he started to get irritated cuz he couldnt do what he want then you have naruto annoy you beside your bed. and then its all the anti sasuke guys saying see he said bla bla not paying attention to why he said that or what drove him that way.

and i think thats very disturbing and annoting. The sasuke you see in this picture shows a calm and very calculating person who is dispised by the way he(oro) does stuff then hearing how arrogant he is for me just plain saying ignorant stuff.

he is proud period! Arrogant is what those anti sasuke groups say. He knows damn well in those brains cells how you and i think (that you cant claim yourself better and the bl abl acrap you people wanna go hold him account for just that most of the people dont understand this) just that the author fcosses on other things that you might naruto expect to say.

like if it was itachi walking that way or sai dthat i would be like ooh yeah how cool no one woud call him arrogant and etc.

Last edited by Syndicate; 2007-03-06 at 17:00.
Syndicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-06, 17:05   Link #64
Sasuke_Bateman
No
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: England
Who cares!! move on i wanna hear about the Manga not if Sasuke is cocky! i mean if i was Sasuke i would be cocky too...anyways can anyone comfirm that these spoliers are true?
__________________
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-06, 17:13   Link #65
Sinaura
Fat Warlord
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Offtopic: Syndicate you are fanboy of the year.

Ontopic: That one spoiler pic is driving me crazy. It leads to so many questions. Did in fact Oro possess Sasuke and Kabuto recognizes it, or did Sasuke defeat Oro, and Kabuto was part of the plan the whole time, or did something else happen.
Sinaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-06, 18:14   Link #66
Lendial
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
saucekay still has to kill ( or try to) itachi, and oro still has to have a final chat with jariya. sooo maybe their both alive atm? this is a huge points up for saucekay if its true.
Lendial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-06, 18:20   Link #67
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 28
Hmm...i just hope this chapter has more info about Team Naruto ...i wanna what they are doing...(training?/Sakura going a step further/New Mission?)

I am starting to like this Sai but...i wont mind if Sasuke kills him....and then Naruto making the promise of killing Sasuke , making them eternal enemies...
__________________
Mr. Johnny 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-06, 19:30   Link #68
DrunkManCrying
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
You know, who's to say that it's actually Sasuke walking away? Maybe it's Oro in Sasukes body!

WAAAA!!
DrunkManCrying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-07, 00:53   Link #69
monir
cho~ kakkoii
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 3rd Planet
Greetings!

May I remind everyone about the flame rule we have in place that forbids any kind of:
Insults, harassment, flaming, trolling, baiting or other similar abusive behaviour towards other members of The Forum
Recently, a few fans who post in the manga discussion thread and a few other threads, seem to be resorting to snide remarks and petty insult to cross a point. This kind of poor behaviour needs to stop. You can argue with each other in civil manner. If you are incapable of arguing in a civil manner then I suggest you do not post in this forum. Otherwise, you will be banned eventually! If anyone spots the breaking of the rule, then please use the report icon to notify a moderator, so such posters can be dealt with immediately.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-07, 02:33   Link #70
shikamaru_kun
Thunder King
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
If anyone spots the breaking of the rule, then please use the report icon to notify a moderator, so such posters can be dealt with immediately.
Offtopic - Uh oh... I can forsee alot of people abusing that and reporting others who disagree with them...

Ontopic - I think Kishimoto will try and go all emotional on us like VoTE - Orochimaru taking over Sasuke's body, and Naruto having a fight to bring out the old Sasuke. I also agree with the post way before, it'll probably be ages till we actually find out who is in control.

I think the fight was a little short, with only 1 flashback (the least we have seen during a major fight in Naruto), whereas the Oro vs. Hokage fight was done well. So I'm wondering if any of this chapter proves as validation as to who wins in the Itachi vs. Oro war.

I would be pleased if they go back to Konoha to show what the others are doing, my hopes got overly high at that fake spoiler a while back of Naruto training with Gai.
__________________
Running on the Rising Road...
shikamaru_kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-07, 06:41   Link #71
Syndicate
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by shikamaru_kun View Post
Offtopic - Uh oh... I can forsee alot of people abusing that and reporting others who disagree with them... .
offtopic : So thats the whole reason for my deleted posts! Funny how the posts saying im fanboy of the year stays yet my kind response to it gets deleted

Quote:
Originally Posted by shikamaru_kun View Post
Ontopic - I think Kishimoto will try and go all emotional on us like VoTE - Orochimaru taking over Sasuke's body, and Naruto having a fight to bring out the old Sasuke. I also agree with the post way before, it'll probably be ages till we actually find out who is in control..
on topic: yes i agree next chapter will be sweet oro will probably be gone
Syndicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-07, 07:17   Link #72
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syndicate View Post
on topic: yes i agree next chapter will be sweet oro will probably be gone
I doubt we will know the Sasuke-Oro outcome for a long time. Maybe not for like 50 chapters. Kishi's a tease.

It almost felt like Kishimoto needed to do this to get it out of the way. That's why this little Sasuke mini-arc was so short and felt rushed. Hopefully the payoff will be huge down the road.
__________________
DeDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-07, 07:21   Link #73
Rachy
Disabled By Request
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: sasuke's lap
First Hidan and now Sasuke ? .

He better get one of them back soon.

Is half of 345 a flash back?
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-07, 07:28   Link #74
Syndicate
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
I doubt we will know the Sasuke-Oro outcome for a long time. Maybe not for like 50 chapters. Kishi's a tease.

It almost felt like Kishimoto needed to do this to get it out of the way. That's why this little Sasuke mini-arc was so short and felt rushed. Hopefully the payoff will be huge down the road.
i just said that out of the blue man if i said something offtopic without a ontopic the whole post would be deleted by monir for no reason. but thnx for the support and yeah your probabaly right about the kishi thing.
Syndicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-07, 07:31   Link #75
DestinyFate
Shana <3
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
I certainly hope the one in that body is Sasuke...
DestinyFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-07, 08:47   Link #76
Hello
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by shikamaru_kun View Post
I think Kishimoto will try and go all emotional on us like VoTE - Orochimaru taking over Sasuke's body, and Naruto having a fight to bring out the old Sasuke. I also agree with the post way before, it'll probably be ages till we actually find out who is in control.
I agree that Naruto is most likely the person to save Sasuke if Oro takes over. However, I also think that it is possible for the person who save Sasuke to be Itachi. After all, we know that Itachi can resist Oro's jutsu. We also know that the Sharingan can enter a person's mind as demonstrated by Sasuke when he enters Naruto's mental world. So, it is possible for Itachi to enter Sasuke's mind to dispell Oro. As for why Itachi will save Sasuke, it is possible that he still wants to test Sasuke so he wants him alive. However, the Akatsuki wants Oro dead. Itachi can accomplish both goals by seperating Oro from Sasuke. This would also create some interesting dynamics since now Sasuke is save by his brother whom he swears he will kill.
Hello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-07, 09:41   Link #77
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Location is all relative.
...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestinyFate View Post
I certainly hope the one in that body is Sasuke...
-I don't know man, arrogance tends to be a downfall for many and Sasuke's no exception (or is he?). But since nothing is certain, neither is this. As I said before, whichever it is, Orochimaru or Sasuke, I really do not care. Both options will move the story in an interesting direction so really there shouldn't be any need to complain about it. It's a 50/50 chance people so place your bets and see if we can guess the $1 Million dollar question.
__________________
-When all else fails, ram them with a force of an 18-wheeler.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-07, 09:46   Link #78
ILikeSquiReLz
<>(`;)<>
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Syndicate- You are taking what I said in the wrong way. I am not insulting you. When I said please don’t be a bad commentator just because you like one character I mean just that. I understand that you like Sasuke and that’s fine, but you shouldn’t blur things and say he only did that because he was talking to Orochimaru. It’s not true, his character is arrogant. You can justify it all you want but it doesn’t change anything. Kishimoto made him arrogant from the beginning. For example I think Jaraiya is an amazing shinobi, one of my top favorites, but he is an idiot. It’s ok to like a character, but you should support your argument with facts and if you support it with an opinion, say it’s an opinion. Don’t take that as an insult and if you did, sorry, I should have phrased it differently.

On Topic- If Orochimaru dies, the series is clearly about to end. If he is in Sasuke, then I am sure someone will beat him out of Sasuke. Either Naruto or Itachi just to say a few possibilities, I would prefer Orochimaru to be in Sasuke as to me this means it wouldn’t be ending soon. But I do see a lot of hints to the coming end. I just hope that Kishimoto answers all the open ended questions he’s presented us.
__________________
Working on a new sig for now please enjoy this quote from BleachOD - "I like the color.(I am girl...We have nonsensical reason for things....Don't even try to ponder it)"
ILikeSquiReLz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-07, 10:00   Link #79
Syaoran
Contemplating Naruto
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
I cheer for the idea of Sasuke being possessed. Naruto will do even more to save Sasuke... On the other hand it's going to hit Sasuke's pride badly.

This could develop into an interesting arc and Naruto might be forced to use "that jutsu", which I believe is more nefast for him than for the one it is used on. Some kind of sealing jutsu or non-lethal death god jutsu maybe. Anyway... something that comes with a fairly high price to pay.

I can elaborate a nice little scenario, but it could involve a little sasunaru at the end, so I'm going to shut up.
__________________

Visit http://syaoran.miniville.fr/ or help them get a job (~_^)
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-07, 10:33   Link #80
nitteo
blah blah blah
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Miami FL
Oro knows 5 who surpassed uchihas, 3 are dead, 1 he killed. 1st, 2nd, 4th Hokages he knew about, 3rd he killed...so the 5th is???
__________________
Its all SPECULATION until you read it in the MANGA!
nitteo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:08.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.