AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-03-07, 10:54   Link #81
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
this is all speculation, i have a feeling that oro is faking his death and is successful in performing the body transter technique. He will slowly take over sasuke's mind. At first sasuke probably won't notice anything wrong, but gradually oro will start teasing him in his mind, saying how naive sasuke was for thinking of betraying him. If oro had expected sasuke to defect, then he should be prepared.
cheese no koma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-07, 11:10   Link #82
rman0099
On my nut
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
This is a week where I am just waiting to see the raw to find out how everything TRULY plays out. Personally I don't like the direction of the series. After a hundred or so chapters of where is Sasuke and he's gone with Oro, Sasuke kills him in 2 chapters? That is rather dissapointing. As someone said, Kishi may have him lurk within Sasuke's mind for awhile to drag things out. This might be acceptable/predictable given how Oro haunted Sasuke with his cursed seal pre-timeskip.

On a side note. You know this will get butched up in the anime. We will never see this sequence in its entirety. Whatever the next move Sasuke does or whenever he appears in from of our little Naruto is when we'll get flashbacks to the rebellion and fight. Even though the series has two main main characters (in Kishi's mind) the anime team is too in love with Naruto to have him lose screen time.
__________________
Marge: Homer! There's someone here who can help you...
Homer: Is it Batman?
Marge: No, he's a scientist.
Homer: Batman's a scientist?!
rman0099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-07, 11:25   Link #83
Kotengu
KING RANSOM
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Location Location!
Very nice. Thats what we get for bashing kishimoto! For now I see 3 possible opitons
1.) Sasuke won like Itachi. . . .(that would suck)
2.) Oro can't take complete control making more of a hybrid, or being in sasuke's body, but only to release power like kyuubi or something.=> Curse seal lvl 3. . .
3.) Oro won, but there's some kinda loop hole where naruto will have to save him super quick now before he fades completly away or something. (oro did say the strongest desire will be his also- why is that if he's in control?)

Either way, Kishi's revenge will be coplete when he doesn't show us what happens, and we don't find out till after Jirya reports it to konoha or something.
__________________
"Only Chakras can grab onto Chakras. That's common sense!" Killer Bee
Kotengu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-07, 11:31   Link #84
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Michael Dudikoff's American Ninja Dojo
Age: 31
Ithought the cursed seal grants someone more power at the cost of his/her free will? Why then would it be plausible that Sasuke can kill the man who controls the cursed seals?
__________________
That Other Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-07, 12:08   Link #85
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Doesn't look like Kansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by shikamaru_kun View Post
Offtopic - Uh oh... I can forsee alot of people abusing that and reporting others who disagree with them...
You can't abuse the reporting button : its only function is to draw the mods's attention of a particular post. If there is no problem there will be no moderation.
And if someone keeps reporting for nothing over and over he will soon realize than we don't like our time wasted

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitteo View Post
Oro knows 5 who surpassed uchihas, 3 are dead, 1 he killed. 1st, 2nd, 4th Hokages he knew about, 3rd he killed...so the 5th is???
That was a fake script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
Ithought the cursed seal grants someone more power at the cost of his/her free will? Why then would it be plausible that Sasuke can kill the man who controls the cursed seals?
Because Sasuke did try to kill him? Regardless of the result it's not about plausibility anymore, it's a fact that he had the possibility.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-07, 12:45   Link #86
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
You can't abuse the reporting button : its only function is to draw the mods's attention of a particular post. If there is no problem there will be no moderation.
And if someone keeps reporting for nothing over and over he will soon realize than we don't like our time wasted
Well then I guess i will press the report button every time i post i will make sure you guys dont get bored then
__________________
Mr. Johnny 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-07, 12:48   Link #87
BlackShinobi07
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
I cant believe oro turned out to be a surpent like creature. Was he even a human to begin with? i mean what experiments could he have done to become like that? Anyway, i think it will be really upsetting if sasuke kills oro this easily. Isnt oro supposed t be a legendary sanin, a kage level ninja? Even if Sasuke trained under him, i really dont think Sasuke became THAT powerful to the point were he can kill a kage level ninja. Thats just bad writing. And the fact that oro didnt put somekind of leash on him(i thought it would be the cursed seal) doesnt seem like oro at all. The oro i know is a lot smarter than that. I think oro actually takes over Sasuke body in the next capter, i mean oro isnt dumb enough to actually make Sasuke so strong that he cant control him.

Last edited by BlackShinobi07; 2007-03-07 at 18:30.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-07, 12:52   Link #88
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 28
I agree but i dont like either one of them to become a parasite...and that Naruto will trigger something between them...

One should die (but both should live for a while...) if Orochimaru must die then he should die differently....this is nearly as lame as finding Sadam in a small dark bunker (i can believe he hide himself there...)
__________________
Mr. Johnny 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-07, 13:13   Link #89
monir
cho~ kakkoii
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 3rd Planet
Quote:
Originally Posted by shikamaru_kun View Post
Offtopic - Uh oh... I can forsee alot of people abusing that and reporting others who disagree with them...
Disagreeing, and insults are two different thing. The moderators know how to distinguish them. A sensible poster won't have to worry about a moderator just because s/he merely disagreed with someone. On the other hand, any poster who takes thing personally and resort to personal insult just because his/her favorite character doesn't appeal to someone else, then the poster will have a problem with the moderator.
__________________
Eat and sleep! And Solace. Sig by RRW.
Space Brothers Executive member of the ASS. Ready to flee at the first sign of trouble.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-07, 13:49   Link #90
Ero-Senn1n
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Hidden Village of Sake
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
I cant believe oro turned out to be a surpent like creature. Was he even a human to begin with. i mean what experiments could he have done to become like that. Anyway, i think it will be really upsetting if sasuke kills oro this easily. isnt oro supposed t be a legendary sanin, a kage level ninja? Even if sasuke trained under him, i really dont think sasuke became THAT powerful to the point were he can kill a kage level ninja. thats just bad writing. and the fact that oro didnt put somekind of leash on him(i thought it would be the cursed seal) doesnt seem like oro at all. the oro i know is a lot smarter than that. I think oro actually takes over sasuke body in the next capter, i mean oro isnt dumb enough to actually make sasuke so strong that he cant control him.
I think it's very similar to Sasori's method, just that he is not making a mecha of himself. We already know from the case of Sasori that a part of the original body is needed, here that part is the snake parasite thing. In order to take over a body Oro has turned himself into this kind of disgusting parasite. In nature we have lots of parasitic creatures, rarely they go so far that they totally control the host.

I don't think that Sasuke's current strength is very special:
- Itachi was stronger than a sannin at the age of about 12, that's what i call insane ( However it's considered natural from the beginning: when Kakashi talks to Naruto about Haku he says that in the Naruto world there are people younger than Naruto and stronger than Kakashi.)
- Sasuke is already 3 years older than Itachi
- Sasuke uses CS2 against Oro, it's not only the sharingan power and the genius of Uchiha. ( Does Itachi have a CS2 ? I don't think so, but there's a little chance now. )
- Oro's host was about to die. We don't know what could have Oro done if he had the chance to use his jutsu ( remember he could summon dead hokage when he was healthy )

In the case Oro took over Sasuke's body, how in the hell could Naruto save him. Such a save should be a delicate operation, Naruto is about raw strength, he has no brain to think about getting Oro out of Sasuke's body.
My tip for a possible "save" is: Naruto attacks Orochimaru who is in Sasuke's body. Oro uses the Uchiha power and is about to kill Naruto ( looks like a second Sasuke vs Naruto from outside ). At that moment Sasuke awakens, his strong will to save Naruto overpowers Oro's soul and Oro perishes. That way they save each other. Naruto loses the battle but saves Sasuke that way.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-07, 13:50   Link #91
MobiuS
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Wow. just wow.

Utter garbage either way you look at it.

- If Sasuke is gone ... noone is trying to kill Itachi. No final uchiha showdown.
- If Orochimaru is gone ... then you are telling me the dude who killed a Hokage, escaped the Death God and Itachi somehow managed to be flawlessly beat by one of the most underdeveloped characters in the story?
- If they are a hybrid, then who the hell is in main control? Or is there some weird conduit thingy where Sasuke takes over the body when Itachi is near, and Oro is in main control on the regular?

Whatever it is, Im sorely disappointed. Kish fucked up.
__________________


Yes, Its (Madara theories) everywhere except for the manga called Naruto. - Tatami
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-07, 13:59   Link #92
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Michael Dudikoff's American Ninja Dojo
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Because Sasuke did try to kill him? Regardless of the result it's not about plausibility anymore, it's a fact that he had the possibility.
Well that kind of inconsistency I don't think was just a form of negligence, there'll be some indication about the nature of the situation i'm sure.
__________________
That Other Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-07, 14:40   Link #93
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Age: 29
At this point I don't think Oro is getting Sasuke's body.

If Sasuke really is stronger than Oro it would be pointless to merge the characters.

I'm still hoping both characters surivive this encounter as killing Oro off in this way is beyond lame. What about the Sannin relationship?

How did they become the "Legendary 3" anyway?

That backstory is obviously being overshadowed by Akatsuki's development.
__________________
MysticNinjaJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-07, 14:53   Link #94
Sinaura
Fat Warlord
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Can anyone elaborate on which spoilers were fake and which are possibly true?
Sinaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-07, 15:57   Link #95
BlackShinobi07
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
ah, these last few chapters havent been that well written.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-07, 16:08   Link #96
gibits
Endless
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
ah, these last few chapters havent been that well written.
I concur, but that's why Naruto generates so much more talk, if Kishi just wrote a plot that made sense then no one would speculate on this and that all the time.

At least we know Oro did indeed lose to Itachi.
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-07, 16:40   Link #97
kheldorin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
ah, these last few chapters havent been that well written.
Yet, it generated so much discussion even before the real chapter is out. It has people wondering whose mind is in Sasuke's body right now. If that isn't good writing, I don't know what is. We haven't had that type of cliffhanger for a long, long while. Just because the storyline doesn't fit into to what you think should happen does not mean it's bad writing.
kheldorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-07, 17:00   Link #98
kheldorin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
Well that kind of inconsistency I don't think was just a form of negligence, there'll be some indication about the nature of the situation i'm sure.
I doubt there will be. When Sasuke lost control during the Chuunin exams, it was to the cursed seal itself and not because of Oro. So the loss of will, refers to the cursed seal, which can cause the body to lock up if it is used for too long. It has nothing to do with Oro.
kheldorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-07, 17:15   Link #99
Syndicate
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILikeSquiReLz View Post
Syndicate- You are taking what I said in the wrong way. I am not insulting you. When I said please don’t be a bad commentator just because you like one character I mean just that. I understand that you like Sasuke and that’s fine, but you shouldn’t blur things and say he only did that because he was talking to Orochimaru. It’s not true, his character is arrogant. You can justify it all you want but it doesn’t change anything. Kishimoto made him arrogant from the beginning. For example I think Jaraiya is an amazing shinobi, one of my top favorites, but he is an idiot. It’s ok to like a character, but you should support your argument with facts and if you support it with an opinion, say it’s an opinion. Don’t take that as an insult and if you did, sorry, I should have phrased it differently.
still personal remark

but hey you can say to me what you want anyway so dont worry. well i pointed out on why he in that case isnt arrogant if you indeed say he is show where that is the case.

which i havent heard until this very moment. the whole point was that suppovely he walks arrogant on the 2nd picture while in fact you can see it differently and thats where the whole problem comes from.

and yes sasuke only said against oro because he knew he could say it to a person like him because oro is lower then low and because of the thinsgs he had done. If sasuke indeed was arrogant he would never said thank you to sakura for example. he will never say something like that to kakashi because kakashi is different hence why i dont understand where this "he is the arrogant brat comes from"?

so tell me how and why you say he is arrogant? because you think kishi made so thats not an argument. jiraija is etc doenst have anything to do with how you think sasuke is supposed to be arrogant. show proof on why you say he is arrogant. you say from the beginning from the show. so i hope you can supply me with 1 fact on why.
Syndicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-07, 17:28   Link #100
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Disagreeing, and insults are two different thing. The moderators know how to distinguish them. A sensible poster won't have to worry about a moderator just because s/he merely disagreed with someone. On the other hand, any poster who takes thing personally and resort to personal insult just because his/her favorite character doesn't appeal to someone else, then the poster will have a problem with the moderator.
Can i press the Report button when they insult Michael Jackson....people seem to confuse him with Orochimaru...

People fainted when the even saw him or caught a glimpse (concerts) and now so many are stabbing him in his back...cuz he (fact) turned ugly..

Michael Jackson is the king of pop! Not the king of kiddy ****
__________________
Mr. Johnny 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:13.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.