AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2004-07-06, 13:12   Link #3241
diabolistic
pythagorean≠python gorax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shousha
Well... it's been a while since my last posting here.... that 4th of July killed me.

I went touring around the island with my gf.... took some pics too.

Ohh and to the guy who wanted to get an eyebrow piercing, for me it was just 20 bucks. (i bought the earring for 20$ and the job was free cuz i know the guy) and about the whole asian chicks subject... dude, you lived there.... in this friggin'island where i live the only place i see asians is in friggin' chinesse restaurants!! you don't know what is like to love asian girls and only being able to see them on the internet or renting jackie chan movies!! >.<
asian black white or any other color or race.. if you want to be with someone who makes you happy, who's to say you have any ulterior motive?
:P

<Pabs> kcl, you sure do put out a lot of Naruto eps
diabolistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-06, 13:59   Link #3242
SirJeannot
AT Field

me yesterday (^o^)~
Old 2004-07-06, 14:05   Link #3243
Shousha

Send a message via ICQ to Shousha Send a message via AIM to Shousha Send a message via MSN to Shousha Send a message via Yahoo to Shousha
Quote:
Originally Posted by diabolistic
asian black white or any other color or race.. if you want to be with someone who makes you happy, who's to say you have any ulterior motive?
:P

forgive my english, it is not my main language... and I do not know the meaning of "ulterior". Can someone excplain what that is...?
Shousha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-06, 14:07   Link #3244
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirJeannot

me yesterday (^o^)~
Why the serious look? Oh, and something else:

Quote:
Either you look waaaaaaaay too old for your age or you want to appear young ^_^ Which one is it?

EDIT:
Quote:
forgive my english, it is not my main language... and I do not know the meaning of "ulterior". Can someone excplain what that is...?
Example for an ulterior motive:
You are friendly to a girl (apparent motive) but in secret you are only friendly to her because you want sex with her (<-- that's the ulterior motive).

BTW: You already have a gf, so what's the deal with the Asian girl fanatism?
There is a little known provision in the Forum Rules that explicitly allows a moderator to remove any signature image that they believe to be inappropriate for any reason. That did not happen in this case because _Sin_ is so boring that he never even had a signature to remove anyway. So why is this text here? To attract attention of course - isn't that what a signature is for?
You can still find my Azureus Download Guide here

By all means, make sure to read this.
_Sin_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-06, 14:10   Link #3245
MikoKikyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Sin_

Either you look waaaaaaaay too old for your age or you want to appear young ^_^ Which one is it?
lol actually if you look at his profile it says his b-day is 1984. That matches the picture more at least
MikoKikyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-06, 14:16   Link #3246
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriestessKikyo
lol actually if you look at his profile it says his b-day is 1984. That matches the picture more at least
Wtf... something is plain wrong here

SirJeannot's profile

Birthday:
October 19, 1990
Biography:
omfg! there's no more b33r!
Interests:
anime, lan (1337 g4|\/|3r! omg!), softair, karate, snowboard, subbing (french anime crew / facrew)
schoolgirl \÷/
PC Configuration:
xp-m 2600+ in d4 shuttle

SirJeannot, you look kinda manly for a 13 years old girl ^_^ (Either you faked your profile deliberately or something is wrong on my end. I can upload a screenshot if anyone requests)

(1984 is my birthday so can it be that you confused the avatars or something?)
There is a little known provision in the Forum Rules that explicitly allows a moderator to remove any signature image that they believe to be inappropriate for any reason. That did not happen in this case because _Sin_ is so boring that he never even had a signature to remove anyway. So why is this text here? To attract attention of course - isn't that what a signature is for?

Old 2004-07-06, 14:20   Link #3247
Shousha

Send a message via ICQ to Shousha Send a message via AIM to Shousha Send a message via MSN to Shousha Send a message via Yahoo to Shousha
Quote:
Example for an ulterior motive:
You are friendly to a girl (apparent motive) but in secret you are only friendly to her because you want sex with her (<-- that's the ulterior motive).

BTW: You already have a gf, so what's the deal with the Asian girl fanatism?
Oh... thanks for the explanation. now I get it.
And he's right, none of you are who to judge my motives or reasons....

oh and yea, I do have a gf but she knows about this.
she knows as a fact that someday i'mma move to japan and when i do...... *chuckles* .....she knows i'm going to go sex-zerk. that is a fact and cannot be changed.

oh and maybe, she also knows that we're together because i truly want to be with her and she likes being with me... at this point in our lives. but, like I said.... OUR LIVES!

thank you.
Old 2004-07-06, 14:40   Link #3248
MikoKikyo

Quote:
Wtf... something is plain wrong here

SirJeannot's profile

Birthday:
October 19, 1990
Biography:
Interests:
anime, lan (1337 g4|\/|3r! omg!), softair, karate, snowboard, subbing (french anime crew / facrew)
schoolgirl \÷/
PC Configuration:
xp-m 2600+ in d4 shuttle

SirJeannot, you look kinda manly for a 13 years old girl ^_^ (Either you faked your profile deliberately or something is wrong on my end. I can upload a screenshot if anyone requests)

(1984 is my birthday so can it be that you confused the avatars or something?)
LOL yes I did I was looking at your profile, and mistook it for his.
but yeah SirJeannot you DO look awfully manly for a 13 yr old girl
MikoKikyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-06, 14:54   Link #3249
bubblehead

Send a message via Yahoo to bubblehead
Click on the link in my signuature. The picture at the top of the page is me about one year ago, at fifteen. ^____^

That was me after a performance of a play, by the way. I don't usually dress like that. ^^;
bubblehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-06, 14:57   Link #3250
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriestessKikyo
LOL yes I did I was looking at your profile, and mistook it for his.
but yeah SirJeannot you DO look awfully manly for a 13 yr old girl
Hah, I somehow can imagine how some friend of his or even his little sister changed his profile so that we can have a good laugh. Either that, or SirJeannot is seeking attention

Oh, btw PriestessKikyo it's payback time: --> <--- (Am I mean or what?)

Quote:
[..]OUR LIVES!
I didn't want to offend you or something. If I did, I'm sorry; it's just that it could have been that your gf didn't know about that Asian thingy which would be kinda unfair for her. Again: Sorry

And to bring this thread on topic and reduce the odds that this post will get deleted:
Another photo of me from 1 year ago:

Spoiler:

I could have even recycled the old photos because my posts tend to either get ignored or kill a thread completely - noone would have realized/cared anyway.

Old 2004-07-06, 15:02   Link #3251
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

13 yearold girl or no ... she/he's still looking sexeh. Grade A genes. *takes some*
There is a little known provision in the Forum Rules that explicitly allows a moderator to remove any signature image that they believe to be inappropriate for any reason. I have saved this image into my "WTF directory" just in case I ever wonder if it was only been a bad dream, and have removed it from the forum. Hopefully Lexander will never do this again!
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-06, 15:05   Link #3252
Shousha

No problem gringo. No ofense taken.
I was just defending myself.
Old 2004-07-06, 17:24   Link #3253
SirJeannot
AT Field

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander
13 yearold girl or no ... she/he's still looking sexeh. Grade A genes. *takes some*
hehe
just a joke that started way back on the irc channel

nah, i'm a 20yo boi that's all
Old 2004-07-06, 17:40   Link #3254
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirJeannot

me yesterday (^o^)~

Quote:

SirJeannot's profile

Birthday:
October 19, 1990
Biography:
Interests:
schoolgirl \÷/
PC Configuration:
xp-m 2600+ in d4 shuttle

Actually SirJeannot has been posting pictures of this guy for sometime. It's a running joke that she actually looks like that. The truth is that she really is a 13 year old girl as all old-timers on this forum know.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-06, 17:43   Link #3255
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
Actually SirJeannot has been posting pictures of this guy for sometime. It's a running joke that she actually looks like that. The truth is that she really is a 13 year old girl as all old-timers on this forum know.
Why did I expect something half-serious although I read "last post by NoSanninWa"? *sigh* I always fall for that or rather j/k or whatever you'd prefer

PS: NSW, PM time frame exceeded, I'm going to bed

Last edited by _Sin_; 2004-07-06 at 18:42.
Old 2004-07-07, 06:59   Link #3256
Shousha

I dunno if i have posted this before but.....

Spoiler:
Old 2004-07-07, 12:07   Link #3257
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

S7EV3n looks very cute ^_^
and ▄berJumper, those pics, ouch...
ChibiDusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-08, 01:07   Link #3258
junko
model bliss

Bunnykun: I am.
Spiggy: Niiice Woody.
Inn3rchild: Awww, how cute!
Sasaki: That's you? No. Uhuh. No way.
Yuun: umm, far left?
Navi_en_Grey: how did you get Dave Chapelle from is pic? More like a cross between DMX and Samuel L. Jackson. Without the giant-size head.
_ Riku_: Ah, these new pics of yours are very sweet, my friend. You look soo cute!

OK, so this is me
Spoiler:

thanks, PriestessKikyo, for the sig!
junko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-08, 07:16   Link #3259
Shousha

Quote:
Originally Posted by junko
OK, so this is me
Spoiler:
OMFG!~!! You look like my mother-in-law but like 40 years younger! O_O

Old 2004-07-08, 08:35   Link #3260
Ending

Too bad Mozilla doesn't show images hidden inside double-spoilers. Can't bugger to change to IE...

@ SirJeannot

Looking like a regular student with glasses and fresh beard and all. In other words: like me. Would post a pic, but that would be just too cruel.

Maybe later, once I get to take new shots in the campus.
Ending is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
photo