AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2004-09-08, 11:31   Link #3641
hobbs
nothing 2 do with calvin!

Send a message via AIM to hobbs Send a message via MSN to hobbs Send a message via Yahoo to hobbs
ahh manakin your hair soo cool ^_^
my hair is in 3 mohawks at teh mo. hehe. but i keep getting told to dampen it down at school. pfft never!
hobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-08, 11:35   Link #3642
Manakin
Falling

Send a message via AIM to Manakin
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbsy
ahh manakin your hair soo cool ^_^
my hair is in 3 mohawks at teh mo. hehe. but i keep getting told to dampen it down at school. pfft never!
Thanks Hobbsie! ^_^ And I know what you mean, I really hated it in the army when they made me cut my hair and keep it shaven. I mean what's up with that anyway? Stupid army haircode... now it's gonna take me forever to grow it out again. -_-; Don't submit to them, Hobbs, I tell you! oO;
Manakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-08, 12:29   Link #3643
hobbs
nothing 2 do with calvin!

Send a message via AIM to hobbs Send a message via MSN to hobbs Send a message via Yahoo to hobbs
lol. i wont. sometimes my school feels like the army... lol
my friend rhian she has her hair really long but she is very gothy and she spiked it all up and there is this really annoying teacher we have who hates everyone and had a massive go at her and called her a tramp! we are gonna complain i was a witness! lol

and then when he finished with her he went to walk away and saw me and just looked at me for a while and went, your hair is on the borderline! (in a scottish accent...no offence or anything but all scots i have seen or met are annoying and horrible.. lol) and he was having a go at me too! but oo its annoying and i need to stop typing..lol ^_^ but anyway i love your hair and how you have styled it, its soo cool ^_^ soz im in envy (right word?)
hobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-08, 13:47   Link #3644
Necrodeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manakin
[...]
And here's me. [EDIT]Guess, I do know how to make it spoilery after all[/EDIT] Anyway, that's me 5 minutes ago. Now I'm off to do some shopping. Ta ta!
Spoiler:
I'm terribly sorry, but your face is just too good to pass up on...
Prepare to be zombified...

And in a couple of minutes of photoshop goodness, here is Zombie Manakin
Spoiler for Zombie Manakin:
Old 2004-09-08, 15:26   Link #3645
safaia

Location: In Fruits Basket surronded by all my Fruits Basket pals...Yuki, Tohru, Kyo.....
Send a message via AIM to safaia

Guess who I am.
1) I don't have glasses
2) I'm not sitting on a couch.
That was from about 5 or 6 months ago. My friends and I had our first sleepover (not of our lives, but whatever).
It's tinier now! w00, I guess

Last edited by safaia; 2004-09-17 at 15:38.
safaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-08, 15:27   Link #3646
Manakin
Falling

Send a message via AIM to Manakin
Kyaaaahh~!!! What have you done to my-! Oh, wait, that's kinda cool. Hee... *wanders around with arms outstreched* Buraaaiiiinsu... buraaainsu o taaaberuuu ~nyo! (upsie! just cannae help meself. :3)

Thanks Necrochan for deeming my face uh.. interesting... enough to be uh... defiled, I guess. oO;; Pretty neat effect there. *saves it*

And Safaia... *sniffle* Chips and chocolaty bally thingies. *sneeze* I haven't had those in ages... *drool* So tasty.. @_. But so bad to your health... but just one won't hurt, right? Do you really want that your... *tear falls down on cheek* No... but it's been so long... *angry face* I told you you're not getting any, it's for your own good! But.. but! *whines* No! *sniffle - pouts* Fine... Meanie! -_-;

Hobbs. You go boya! You show those meanies, you can do what you want! Don't let anyone boss you around!

Last edited by Manakin; 2004-09-08 at 15:42.
Manakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-08, 15:44   Link #3647
MikoKikyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand
Wow ! Interesting...i sense a little touch of gothic style
Yea in photography and artistically, I often opt for a gothic style (such as this sig I had) but in terms of personal style, I'm not "gothic" at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantidor
oh thats manakin! ^_^, and PriestessKikyo too! I remember your old photos in a ship of some sort... its nice to see that new pictures.
lol yeah the battleship one ^^ it was a real war ship (we were at a WWII touristic site).

Oh and Manakin and Princess of Hell thanks for the lovely comments
MikoKikyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-09, 13:47   Link #3648
Jinto
Asuki-tan Kairin ↓

@Souma Kyou,

"hotel party time with my other girl" <= I need a detailed description of how you define "party time"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superchop
Jinto Lin - nice sword you have there...have you ever hurt yourself...or broke something when you practiced your swings?
Not yet. Well when I fought with a friend (only choreographed moves) I damaged his sword (looks like a saw now).

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriestessKikyo
Jinto Lin - nice pics, your sword tis really cool
Ah and I thought I am cool and the sword is hot...
Ok how about this trade off.. I am cool and you are hot *points at her pic*

@Manakin,

That hairstyle is uhm... very stylish (is it much work to style the hair like this?)
Jinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-09, 14:52   Link #3649
safaia

Location: In Fruits Basket surronded by all my Fruits Basket pals...Yuki, Tohru, Kyo.....
Send a message via AIM to safaia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manakin
Kyaaaahh~!!! What have you done to my-! Oh, wait, that's kinda cool. Hee... *wanders around with arms outstreched* Buraaaiiiinsu... buraaainsu o taaaberuuu ~nyo! (upsie! just cannae help meself. :3)

Thanks Necrochan for deeming my face uh.. interesting... enough to be uh... defiled, I guess. oO;; Pretty neat effect there. *saves it*

And Safaia... *sniffle* Chips and chocolaty bally thingies. *sneeze* I haven't had those in ages... *drool* So tasty.. @_. But so bad to your health... but just one won't hurt, right? Do you really want that your... *tear falls down on cheek* No... but it's been so long... *angry face* I told you you're not getting any, it's for your own good! But.. but! *whines* No! *sniffle - pouts* Fine... Meanie! -_-;

Hobbs. You go boya! You show those meanies, you can do what you want! Don't let anyone boss you around!

You can have some! We're having another sleepover tomorrow! But Oni ( girl on the far left) won't be there because she lives in Wisconsin (grr...stinky cheeze-heads!) Neko (girl on the right of Oni) will probably be there and Yutaan (girl sitting on my right- I'm the one in the blue sweatshirt!) will probably be there as well!
safaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 16:32   Link #3650
Michelle Alchemy

ArGGG! How do I post a picture?
Michelle Alchemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 16:54   Link #3651
MikoKikyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle Alchemy
ArGGG! How do I post a picture?
Host it - find a host, one is http://www.imagehost.org/. Then to post it just take the URL (address that it's hosted on), and paste in into the window that will pop up when you click the "insert image" button.

Old 2004-09-12, 17:04   Link #3652
Michelle Alchemy

thanks! heres my pic[IMG][/IMG]
Michelle Alchemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 17:07   Link #3653
MikoKikyo

aww you're so pretty

glad to be helpful
Old 2004-09-12, 17:37   Link #3654
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
Wow, not only do we get treated by a beautiful picture of PriestessK, but by Michelle Amber as well. What could I possibly wish for more?
There is a little known provision in the Forum Rules that explicitly allows a moderator to remove any signature image that they believe to be inappropriate for any reason. That did not happen in this case because _Sin_ is so boring that he never even had a signature to remove anyway. So why is this text here? To attract attention of course - isn't that what a signature is for?
You can still find my Azureus Download Guide here

By all means, make sure to read this.
_Sin_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 17:47   Link #3655
Necrodeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle Alchemy
thanks! heres my pic
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriestessKikyo
aww you're so pretty

Glad to be helpful
Pretty? She's more then pretty...Incrediby pretty to say the least...
Old 2004-09-12, 17:56   Link #3656
Roots
外人、漫画訳者

I sense the next fanboi revolution is coming. I guess this means we've passed the S3v3n age yes?

Hero of Allacrost, a free 2D RPG in development.
Roots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 18:08   Link #3657
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roots
I sense the next fanboi revolution is coming. I guess this means we've passed the S3v3n age yes?
Even though we should know better from past experience, it's also true that history repeats itself...
There is a little known provision in the Forum Rules that explicitly allows a moderator to remove any signature image that they believe to be inappropriate for any reason. That did not happen in this case because _Sin_ is so boring that he never even had a signature to remove anyway. So why is this text here? To attract attention of course - isn't that what a signature is for?
You can still find my Azureus Download Guide here

By all means, make sure to read this.
_Sin_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 18:38   Link #3658
StoneColdCrazy
Noumenon

Send a message via ICQ to StoneColdCrazy Send a message via MSN to StoneColdCrazy
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Sin_
Even though we should know better from past experience, it's also true that history repeats itself...
We just can't help but be suckers for anything kawaii.

SCC
Old 2004-09-12, 22:49   Link #3659
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Sin_
I agree. at least this thread wont die for now, and I really dont care if its the same story all over again, that was actually really fun ^_^
mantidor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 22:58   Link #3660
Roots
外人、漫画訳者

I wonder if there will be more Asian idol conspiracy theroies that follow? Maska....ne?

Hero of Allacrost, a free 2D RPG in development.
Roots is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
photo