AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-02-18, 03:09   Link #7461
Marina
~La-la Land~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by starry_sky45 View Post
Spoiler for <.<:
Nice, too bad we can't see the face straight on though
__________________
My Anime Blog:
Anime B&B
Follow me on Twitter!
_________________
Visit my gallery
Sig: HSxHoneycomb
_________________

My Anime List

ISML
Marina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 04:39   Link #7462
NightShade
Above and Beyond Fan
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Panama
Age: 32
Send a message via MSN to NightShade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izui Kohana View Post
^^ thank you <3 I'm not.. -that- young if 16 is extremely young to u O.O;
I know singing low isn't my strong point ~ which is why I have a lot of songs on my soundclick that are high-pitched if u haven't listened to those ^^; Thank you for your advice =]

Nightshade: I do take requests depending on what it is XD
Cool because i ve got a request... will post it i your topic in fan creation....

Starry post a pic in which we are able to see your face
__________________
Signature removed by a Moderator because it was too big
NightShade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 13:56   Link #7463
starry_sky45
Cherry Blossom~
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Across the Universe
Age: 22
Send a message via AIM to starry_sky45 Send a message via MSN to starry_sky45
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShade View Post
.

Starry post a pic in which we are able to see your face
How about half a face?
Spoiler for :
__________________
starry_sky45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 14:00   Link #7464
Avantoe
In Memories
*Graphic Designer
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
whats wrong with showing the whole face ?
__________________

Avantoe's corner | My Anime List | Sig by Malin |
Avantoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 14:06   Link #7465
NightShade
Above and Beyond Fan
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Panama
Age: 32
Send a message via MSN to NightShade
Quote:
Originally Posted by starry_sky45 View Post
How about half a face?
Spoiler for :
Nice nice really reallly cute
__________________
Signature removed by a Moderator because it was too big
NightShade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 16:26   Link #7466
koffy
beggar
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by starry_sky45 View Post
How about half a face?
Spoiler for :
Hehe dont be so shy^^
koffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 18:40   Link #7467
starry_sky45
Cherry Blossom~
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Across the Universe
Age: 22
Send a message via AIM to starry_sky45 Send a message via MSN to starry_sky45
me and my face don't mix well together. o.o
__________________
starry_sky45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 19:48   Link #7468
konstargirl
Reisen FTW!
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Chicago,IL, USA!!!!
Age: 22
Send a message via Yahoo to konstargirl
Cool picture everyones. :P

Mimi_Girl and I back during the beginning of this year.

konstargirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 21:19   Link #7469
NightShade
Above and Beyond Fan
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Panama
Age: 32
Send a message via MSN to NightShade
Quote:
Originally Posted by starry_sky45 View Post
me and my face don't mix well together. o.o
Lol what do you mean with that?
__________________
Signature removed by a Moderator because it was too big
NightShade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 21:27   Link #7470
goatcrapp
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: NYC!
lots of great pics! Just stop the pity party "i need some positive resinforcement" crap. You are who you are... time spent on thinking you're ugly/fat/whatever is time wasted.

Here's me on halloween. Only made two children cry.

goatcrapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 23:00   Link #7471
thermopyle
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
^that's an awesome costume.

new member, nice to meet and see you all

Spoiler for picture:
thermopyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 23:18   Link #7472
starry_sky45
Cherry Blossom~
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Across the Universe
Age: 22
Send a message via AIM to starry_sky45 Send a message via MSN to starry_sky45
Quote:
Originally Posted by goatcrapp View Post
lots of great pics! Just stop the pity party "i need some positive resinforcement" crap. You are who you are... time spent on thinking you're ugly/fat/whatever is time wasted.

Here's me on halloween. Only made two children cry.

omg! are you Frank the Bunny?!

@NightShade I don't like my face. -_-
__________________
starry_sky45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-19, 02:24   Link #7473
NightShade
Above and Beyond Fan
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Panama
Age: 32
Send a message via MSN to NightShade
Lol i see Starry
I think you have a cute face
__________________
Signature removed by a Moderator because it was too big
NightShade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-19, 04:42   Link #7474
Archontic
Power of the Damager
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Temples Of Syrinx
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Archontic Send a message via MSN to Archontic
Quote:
Originally Posted by starry_sky45 View Post
me and my face don't mix well together. o.o
Hey, I'm not easy on the eyes myself, but you didn't see me hiding mine! Besides, the half of your face that was on display? As far as what I see daily around me, you're not bad.
__________________


If I cannot move heaven, I will raise Hell.
Archontic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-20, 00:48   Link #7475
kitto-chan
很快是工程師
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: ゴミ箱の存在の他の平野
Spoiler for Warning ladies:

Last edited by kitto-chan; 2008-02-21 at 21:35.
kitto-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-20, 21:25   Link #7476
starry_sky45
Cherry Blossom~
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Across the Universe
Age: 22
Send a message via AIM to starry_sky45 Send a message via MSN to starry_sky45
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShade View Post
Lol i see Starry
I think you have a cute face
why thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archontic View Post
Hey, I'm not easy on the eyes myself, but you didn't see me hiding mine! Besides, the half of your face that was on display? As far as what I see daily around me, you're not bad.
lol, thanks. But I think there are way better looking people in the world than myself so.
__________________
starry_sky45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-20, 22:04   Link #7477
NightShade
Above and Beyond Fan
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Panama
Age: 32
Send a message via MSN to NightShade
Quote:
Originally Posted by starry_sky45 View Post
why thank you
Lol why? because thats my taste lol :P
__________________
Signature removed by a Moderator because it was too big
NightShade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-20, 23:19   Link #7478
dragonz20
Cantonese Dimples
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: North Jersey (near NY city)
Age: 37
Send a message via AIM to dragonz20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superchop View Post
Lol, You know..it's funny you mention that right after i noticed this thread being revived

Type of Girl thread

Lol, that's how Me, Dark Zero, Gaara11 and Dragonz fought for Cammie's affection...with me being the obvious winner. Lol

Ah, memories!
you remembered incorrectly then. you, Dark Zero and Gaara11 fought for Cammie's affection. i didn't have to fight for it since her affection was mine...

but yes... those were the good ol' days...
__________________
"Pigs who defy Me will suffer the consequences of my Wrath..." -Morino Ibiki-
"In the Rain I was smiling. But I was really crying. I was really crying..." -Seta Soujiro-
"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted,then used against you"
.
dragonz20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-21, 20:54   Link #7479
starry_sky45
Cherry Blossom~
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Across the Universe
Age: 22
Send a message via AIM to starry_sky45 Send a message via MSN to starry_sky45
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShade View Post
Lol why? because thats my taste lol :P
well it was just a nice thing to say
__________________
starry_sky45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-22, 00:42   Link #7480
ac3y
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Vancouver
Spoiler for picture:
ac3y is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
photo

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:20.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.