AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2004-01-20, 16:19   Link #1001
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Canada
Age: 25

I see EBoR has returned too, hm Kae?
__________________

AniBUROGU// Loveless Animation vs. Manga Comparison
ChibiDusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-20, 18:06   Link #1002
Joe Dalton
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
both kae and camie look breathtaking imho.... oh and you can easily see its the left hand kae because of where your thumb and pinky are
Joe Dalton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-20, 18:23   Link #1003
KaeMeera
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Age: 30
Of course I remember Superchop!

AAAH! *smashes EBoR!*

Ty, ty, Mr. Dalton, Sir...err.... *walx off*
KaeMeera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-20, 18:37   Link #1004
Tzurial
in silent opposition
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: oh...I've been there
Send a message via AIM to Tzurial Send a message via MSN to Tzurial
Quote:
Originally Posted by diabolistic


a surprise picture taken in room..

i am sporting my new breakdancing tracksuit (the top half, at least), and was taken while we were discussing the finer points of being nerdy
Whoo hoo! Diabolistic wears orange!
Tzurial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-20, 20:02   Link #1005
Superchop
Lord Sesshoumaru
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: "Post a Photo of Yourself!" Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Dalton
both kae and camie look breathtaking imho....
Hello Joe Dalton, I dont think we've met...I'm Superchop...and i just wanted to let you know that I'm the leading member in points gained by Cammie (the only ones that come close to me are Dark Zero, Dragonz20, and Gaara11 in no specific order)....so it's pretty futile to try and catch up...in fact...I wouldn't even bother

KaeMeera - YAY!!!! someone else remembers me ^_^ hope to hear more from you...

btw...Joe i'm just playing around, dont get mad or offended by anything i said...
__________________

SENIOR MEMBER 2 OF
"The so exclusive club, you cannot join, umm err, club!"

-established Oct 26, 2003-

Hate goes out to any imitations, relation, or blatant wanna-be of stated club
- The ONE and ORIGINAL -
Superchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-20, 20:03   Link #1006
diabolistic
pythagorean≠python gorax
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: look behind you...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzurial
Whoo hoo! Diabolistic wears orange!

^^
i also have an orange transformers Tshirt lying about somewhere..

diabolistic goes on a treasure hunt in his closet
__________________

<Pabs> kcl, you sure do put out a lot of Naruto eps
diabolistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-20, 20:12   Link #1007
Cammie
Smooth and Curvy...
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superchop
Hello Joe Dalton, I dont think we've met...I'm Superchop...and i just wanted to let you know that I'm the leading member in points gained by Cammie (the only ones that come close to me are Dark Zero, Dragonz20, and Gaara11 in no specific order)....so it's pretty futile to try and catch up...in fact...I wouldn't even bother


btw...Joe i'm just playing around, dont get mad or offended by anything i said...
LOL! here we go again!!! Well, Superchop your the only one out of the Jesery Boys that pays any attention to me anyways....

btw...thank for the nice compliments!
Cammie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-20, 20:53   Link #1008
Gaara11
~ Got Love? ~
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: New Jersey
Age: 35
Damn, Superchop! You haven't been here for a while and you're already shakin' up the place. Joe Dalton, you have to understand though, the beautiful Cammie is really off limits . Superchop is kinda sensitive like that . Cammie, as always, graced us w/ new pics of her beauty.
Gaara11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-20, 21:49   Link #1009
dragonz20
Cantonese Dimples
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: North Jersey (near NY city)
Age: 36
Send a message via AIM to dragonz20
Yes. Cammie is off-limits. to all of you but one specific person...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara11
Damn, Superchop! You haven't been here for a while and you're already shakin' up the place. Joe Dalton, you have to understand though, the beautiful Cammie is really off limits . Superchop is kinda sensitive like that . Cammie, as always, graced us w/ new pics of her beauty.
__________________
"Pigs who defy Me will suffer the consequences of my Wrath..." -Morino Ibiki-
"In the Rain I was smiling. But I was really crying. I was really crying..." -Seta Soujiro-
"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted,then used against you"
.
dragonz20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-20, 22:05   Link #1010
Superchop
Lord Sesshoumaru
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: "Post a Photo of Yourself!" Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonz20
Yes. Cammie is off-limits. to all of you but one specific person...
Yeah...ME!!!!! j/k

Well...now the time you've all been waiting for...this is a pic taken of me when i went on vacation to Portugal



I just had to be a show off....how else would i get the girls...BLING!! BLING!!!
__________________

SENIOR MEMBER 2 OF
"The so exclusive club, you cannot join, umm err, club!"

-established Oct 26, 2003-

Hate goes out to any imitations, relation, or blatant wanna-be of stated club
- The ONE and ORIGINAL -
Superchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-20, 22:08   Link #1011
diabolistic
pythagorean≠python gorax
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: look behind you...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superchop
Yeah...ME!!!!! j/k

Well...now the time you've all been waiting for...this is a pic taken of me when i went on vacation to Portugal



I just had to be a show off....how else would i get the girls...BLING!! BLING!!!

WOW.. is that a TYPE-R BANDANA!?
i hear it makes you think faster
__________________

<Pabs> kcl, you sure do put out a lot of Naruto eps
diabolistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-20, 23:40   Link #1012
Gaara11
~ Got Love? ~
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: New Jersey
Age: 35
Is that a fish on you head?
Gaara11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-21, 01:51   Link #1013
bob
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Canada
Exclamation Unothorized Flash_Squirrel Pictures

Attention Flash_Squirrel, I've stumbled across some photos of yours via a friend that you might want to get your lawyers on.. I thought it prudent to bring it to your attention as they both intrude on your private life. I've posted it here to enlist the help of the Animesuki crowd.


The first appears to reveal your hidden identity.....





The Second appears to be after a good party




cheers...

Let me know if you need some backup catching the perpetrators.
bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-21, 10:50   Link #1014
KaeMeera
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superchop
Yeah...ME!!!!! j/k
Well...now the time you've all been waiting for...this is a pic taken of me when i went on vacation to Portugal
I just had to be a show off....how else would i get the girls...BLING!! BLING!!!
OMG, Superchop, you look like my ex-fiance

Evil Bug on Rock: Did your ex dress like that, too?

Kae: DIE! *zaps EBoR with her super-cool anti-bug gun*

EBoR: *sizzling* I'll...be...back.... *touches chest insignia and teleports away*

That second picture CAN'T be OUR Squirell... Look at the tail... It's not fluffy at all!
KaeMeera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-21, 13:53   Link #1015
jakkz
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Me at a recent b'day party







*HINT* I'm in both pics and dun like staring into the camera (habits perhaps? :P)
jakkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-21, 13:58   Link #1016
KaeMeera
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakkz
Me at a recent b'day party
*HINT* I'm in both pics and dun like staring into the camera (habits perhaps? :P)
Wow, that looks good!

...

The food, too. J/K J/K! Man, I've been wanting to use that for a while, now...lol
KaeMeera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-21, 14:22   Link #1017
jakkz
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaeMeera
Wow, that looks good!

...

The food, too. J/K J/K! Man, I've been wanting to use that for a while, now...lol

Nevertheless was.. "All You Can Eat"
jakkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-21, 15:02   Link #1018
Thany
Unfair
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob
Attention Flash_Squirrel, I've stumbled across some photos of yours via a friend that you might want to get your lawyers on.. I thought it prudent to bring it to your attention as they both intrude on your private life. I've posted it here to enlist the help of the Animesuki crowd.


The first appears to reveal your hidden identity.....





The Second appears to be after a good party




cheers...

Let me know if you need some backup catching the perpetrators.
Very cute, I wonder why did you said you were ugly Flash_Squirrel! ^^
Thany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-21, 15:27   Link #1019
Hellychan
~chibi tenshi~
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Paris, France ~♪
Age: 32
OMG! Flash! I didn't know you were a super hero! XD

KaeMeera > If it can reassure you, I still remember you ^^

diabolistic > lol, neat descriptions

Superchop > Funny pic

jakkz > According to your description, you must be the guy with the white T-shirt, ne? What are those little white pots on the table? o_O
__________________
Let the good times roll!
Hellychan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-21, 15:34   Link #1020
Flash_Squirrel
F&C Fanboy
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Saiph
Send a message via ICQ to Flash_Squirrel Send a message via AIM to Flash_Squirrel
Geez. Being picked on by people I don't know is mean, living is so hard. ;_;
Flash_Squirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
photo

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:56.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.