AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-12-18, 15:38   Link #621
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lording above all of humanity >;3
Age: 24
Is there any explanation given for the little dot symbols on Lindy and Leti's foreheads? I know Lindy used to be married, so I thought it might be related to that, but I forget if Leti is in the same state (widowed)... It's nothing important exactly, but it's something that's been nagging me...
__________________
krisslanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-20, 12:17   Link #622
Anime Hate Machine
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Is there a transcript (translated or not) for the interviews on the Nanoha A's DVDs?
Anime Hate Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-21, 02:37   Link #623
aers
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
Is there any explanation given for the little dot symbols on Lindy and Leti's foreheads? I know Lindy used to be married, so I thought it might be related to that, but I forget if Leti is in the same state (widowed)... It's nothing important exactly, but it's something that's been nagging me...
It's not widowed, as she had them while still married.
aers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-21, 03:10   Link #624
arkhangelsk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I forgot, did we actually see her while she was married, since that will be oh 10 years ago?
arkhangelsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-21, 05:26   Link #625
aers
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
aers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-21, 18:22   Link #626
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
What exactly have we been told about familiars? Do we know how they are created? The relation between creator and familiar? And most importantly, how common are they?
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-22, 10:31   Link #627
Estavali
にゃのです!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: In the Horizon
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
What exactly have we been told about familiars? Do we know how they are created? The relation between creator and familiar? And most importantly, how common are they?
This should be helpful, I hope (provided someone can translate it):

使い魔
魔導師が作成し、使役する魔法生命体。動物が死亡する直前または直後に、人造魂魄を憑依させる事で造り出す 。
使い魔の呪法で生まれた命も、少しなら生前の記憶が残る可能性がある。アルフが狼の性質、リーゼ姉妹が猫の 性質、リニスが山猫の性質を持っているのはこのためであろう。
人間を死後使い魔にすることは不可能とされている。
主人に対しては好意的な場合が多く、時として、1期のアルフやA'sのリーゼ姉妹のように、主人の目的のた めなら犯罪行為すら辞さないことすらある。
使い魔は居るだけで主の魔力を常に消費し続ける。その為、作成の際に契約として使い魔が成すべき目的を設定 し、それに合わせて能力を決定、目的が達せられた後に契約を解除するのが一般的な使い方となっている。逆に 契約で縛りつけない場合、使い魔が主に服従しないという事態も起こり得る。
当然ながら、高性能な使い魔になるとそれだけ消費魔力も大きくなる。逆に言えば、高性能な使い魔を持つ魔導 師は、それだけランクが高いという証明にもなる。フェイトが管理局に高く評価されている理由の一つにも、ア ルフの存在がある。
使い魔は、契約破棄(もしくは契約完了)か完全破壊されない限りは、主人の魔力を消費しつつ、存在し続ける 。
主人からの魔力の供給が止まると使い魔の命は失われる。だが作中の描写では主人と距離が離れていても行動し ていたし、フェイトが闇の書に取り込まれてもアルフに影響は無かったので、どのように魔力を供給しているの かは不明。
その成長は、使い魔と主人のどちらかの任意の時点で止めることができる。
なお、緊急時用に仮契約というシステムもある。この場合は、一定期間内に本契約をしなければ、使い魔はその まま消滅する。(1期SS02)
使い魔の戦闘力は、主人の魔導師の魔力にかなり左右される。
現在のところ、フェイトのアルフ、プレシアのリニス、グレアム提督の双子の使い魔リーゼアリア、リーゼロッ テが登場している。
使い魔はミッドチルダ式特有の模様。(公式ページ)
ザフィーラは、自身の事をA's第5話で「守護獣だ!」と言っているが、アルフに「おんなじようなもん じゃんかよ!」と一蹴されている。また、第7話ではアルフに『我と同じ守護の獣よ』と呼びかけていた。ベル カ式だと魔導師を「騎士」と呼ぶのと同じように、使い魔を「守護獣」と呼ぶのかもしれないが、全く同じもの か本作中で明言されていないので不明。

精神リンク
使い魔とその主は、潜在的に精神が繋がっている。
特に使い魔は、主の気分・感情などを機敏に察知する。これは、精神リンクは主人→使い魔のラインの方が強い ためで、逆に使い魔の感情が主人に流れることはないようだ。
また、この精神リンクは、主の任意で切断することが出来るが、主が感情的に制御できなくなった時などに、ダ イレクトに主の記憶などが使い魔に流れ込むこともある。(小説版)
また、闇の書の意志とヴォルケンリッター達とも似たような関係にあったようだ。はやてが覚醒後短時間で状況 を把握、魔法を行使しているが「リインフォースが教えてくれた」と本人は言っている。A'sSS02にも詳 しい描写がある。


Now, for myself, I'd like to ask if there is any hint given about when the Tome was corrupted, as in for many years/decades/centuries/millenium ago? Thanks.
__________________

Signature by liro
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-22, 10:46   Link #628
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
Now, for myself, I'd like to ask if there is any hint given about when the Tome was corrupted, as in for many years/decades/centuries/millenium ago? Thanks.
There's no 'real' hint whatsoever, however if we're to assume that Agito is minimum 300 years old from the time of the Saint Church's founding, and that Agito was used by Signum in the past not as a Program Being, but as a human since if Signum used Agito following the times where the Wolkies were already enslaved to the evil Meisters, she should still have memories of Agito unless there were more fragmented memories than what A's implied.

But then again, of course, there's a remote possibility Agito was never Signum's, but then it doesn't justify the thrown-about hints.

It's unlikely that it's over 1000 years old. A rough assumption would put it being at least 300 to 500 years old.
__________________
Night~and~Gale: ~ The Final Mythology of the Man who Defied Destiny.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-27, 05:12   Link #629
minase
I-Doll
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: I-DOLL System
a little question
what is Durandal ? a storage device or intelegent device (ID)?
Wiki said Durandal IS A storage device after (IIRC) being an ID before

and.. in A's eps 12, Durandal say "Yes Boss" to comply Chrono's start up, and we never see S2U replied whatever Chrono say...
minase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-27, 05:17   Link #630
Tormenk
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Gaf's Room
Quote:
Originally Posted by minase View Post
a little question
what is Durandal ? a storage device or intelegent device (ID)?
Wiki said Durandal IS A storage device after (IIRC) being an ID before

and.. in A's eps 12, Durandal say "Yes Boss" to comply Chrono's start up, and we never see S2U replied whatever Chrono say...
It's a storage device, albeit being powerful than the average standard SDs like S2U.
As for the reply, it's probably just because that was the only time Chrono gave any sort of command towards his device. IIRC he never did "talk" to S2U much.
__________________


"A life without change is akin to death."

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-27, 05:27   Link #631
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
This should be helpful, I hope (provided someone can translate it):

使い魔
魔導師が作成し、使役する魔法生命体。動物が死亡する直前または直後に、人造魂魄を憑依させる事で造り出す 。
使い魔の呪法で生まれた命も、少しなら生前の記憶が残る可能性がある。アルフが狼の性質、リーゼ姉妹が猫の 性質、リニスが山猫の性質を持っているのはこのためであろう。
人間を死後使い魔にすることは不可能とされている。
主人に対しては好意的な場合が多く、時として、1期のアルフやA'sのリーゼ姉妹のように、主人の目的のた めなら犯罪行為すら辞さないことすらある。
使い魔は居るだけで主の魔力を常に消費し続ける。その為、作成の際に契約として使い魔が成すべき目的を設定 し、それに合わせて能力を決定、目的が達せられた後に契約を解除するのが一般的な使い方となっている。逆に 契約で縛りつけない場合、使い魔が主に服従しないという事態も起こり得る。
当然ながら、高性能な使い魔になるとそれだけ消費魔力も大きくなる。逆に言えば、高性能な使い魔を持つ魔導 師は、それだけランクが高いという証明にもなる。フェイトが管理局に高く評価されている理由の一つにも、ア ルフの存在がある。
使い魔は、契約破棄(もしくは契約完了)か完全破壊されない限りは、主人の魔力を消費しつつ、存在し続ける 。
主人からの魔力の供給が止まると使い魔の命は失われる。だが作中の描写では主人と距離が離れていても行動し ていたし、フェイトが闇の書に取り込まれてもアルフに影響は無かったので、どのように魔力を供給しているの かは不明。
その成長は、使い魔と主人のどちらかの任意の時点で止めることができる。
なお、緊急時用に仮契約というシステムもある。この場合は、一定期間内に本契約をしなければ、使い魔はその まま消滅する。(1期SS02)
使い魔の戦闘力は、主人の魔導師の魔力にかなり左右される。
現在のところ、フェイトのアルフ、プレシアのリニス、グレアム提督の双子の使い魔リーゼアリア、リーゼロッ テが登場している。
使い魔はミッドチルダ式特有の模様。(公式ページ)
ザフィーラは、自身の事をA's第5話で「守護獣だ!」と言っているが、アルフに「おんなじようなもん じゃんかよ!」と一蹴されている。また、第7話ではアルフに『我と同じ守護の獣よ』と呼びかけていた。ベル カ式だと魔導師を「騎士」と呼ぶのと同じように、使い魔を「守護獣」と呼ぶのかもしれないが、全く同じもの か本作中で明言されていないので不明。

精神リンク
使い魔とその主は、潜在的に精神が繋がっている。
特に使い魔は、主の気分・感情などを機敏に察知する。これは、精神リンクは主人→使い魔のラインの方が強い ためで、逆に使い魔の感情が主人に流れることはないようだ。
また、この精神リンクは、主の任意で切断することが出来るが、主が感情的に制御できなくなった時などに、ダ イレクトに主の記憶などが使い魔に流れ込むこともある。(小説版)
また、闇の書の意志とヴォルケンリッター達とも似たような関係にあったようだ。はやてが覚醒後短時間で状況 を把握、魔法を行使しているが「リインフォースが教えてくれた」と本人は言っている。A'sSS02にも詳 しい描写がある。
Wow, its quiet around the hollidays. Can anyone help with a translation of this?
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-27, 08:23   Link #632
selkirk
***y translator
*Scanlator
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
This should be helpful, I hope (provided someone can translate it):

使い魔
魔導師が作成し、使役する魔法生命体。動物が死亡する直前または直後に、人造魂魄を憑依させる事で造り出す 。
使い魔の呪法で生まれた命も、少しなら生前の記憶が残る可能性がある。アルフが狼の性質、リーゼ姉妹が猫の 性質、リニスが山猫の性質を持っているのはこのためであろう。
人間を死後使い魔にすることは不可能とされている。
主人に対しては好意的な場合が多く、時として、1期のアルフやA'sのリーゼ姉妹のように、主人の目的のた めなら犯罪行為すら辞さないことすらある。
使い魔は居るだけで主の魔力を常に消費し続ける。その為、作成の際に契約として使い魔が成すべき目的を設定 し、それに合わせて能力を決定、目的が達せられた後に契約を解除するのが一般的な使い方となっている。逆に 契約で縛りつけない場合、使い魔が主に服従しないという事態も起こり得る。
当然ながら、高性能な使い魔になるとそれだけ消費魔力も大きくなる。逆に言えば、高性能な使い魔を持つ魔導 師は、それだけランクが高いという証明にもなる。フェイトが管理局に高く評価されている理由の一つにも、ア ルフの存在がある。
使い魔は、契約破棄(もしくは契約完了)か完全破壊されない限りは、主人の魔力を消費しつつ、存在し続ける 。
主人からの魔力の供給が止まると使い魔の命は失われる。だが作中の描写では主人と距離が離れていても行動し ていたし、フェイトが闇の書に取り込まれてもアルフに影響は無かったので、どのように魔力を供給しているの かは不明。
その成長は、使い魔と主人のどちらかの任意の時点で止めることができる。
なお、緊急時用に仮契約というシステムもある。この場合は、一定期間内に本契約をしなければ、使い魔はその まま消滅する。(1期SS02)
使い魔の戦闘力は、主人の魔導師の魔力にかなり左右される。
現在のところ、フェイトのアルフ、プレシアのリニス、グレアム提督の双子の使い魔リーゼアリア、リーゼロッ テが登場している。
使い魔はミッドチルダ式特有の模様。(公式ページ)
ザフィーラは、自身の事をA's第5話で「守護獣だ!」と言っているが、アルフに「おんなじような……もん じゃんかよ!」と一蹴されている。また、第7話ではアルフに『我と同じ守護の獣よ』と呼びかけていた。ベル カ式だと魔導師を「騎士」と呼ぶのと同じように、使い魔を「守護獣」と呼ぶのかもしれないが、全く同じもの か本作中で明言されていないので不明。

精神リンク

使い魔とその主は、潜在的に精神が繋がっている。
特に使い魔は、主の気分・感情などを機敏に察知する。これは、精神リンクは主人→使い魔のラインの方が強い ためで、逆に使い魔の感情が主人に流れることはないようだ。
また、この精神リンクは、主の任意で切断することが出来るが、主が感情的に制御できなくなった時などに、ダ イレクトに主の記憶などが使い魔に流れ込むこともある。(小説版)
また、闇の書の意志とヴォルケンリッター達とも似たような関係にあったようだ。はやてが覚醒後短時間で状況 を把握、魔法を行使しているが「リインフォースが教えてくれた」と本人は言っている。A'sSS02にも詳 しい描写がある。
Familiars
Magic life-forms created by mages to serve them. Created by possessing a near-death or recently dead animal with an artificial soul.
A familiar's spellcasting and life can be influenced slightly by memories of their previous life. This is why Arf is has wolf-like characteristics; the Lieze sisters are similar to cats, and Linith is similar to a mountain lion for the same reason.
It is impossible for a human to be turned into a familiar after death.
Many familiars are sympathetic to their masters, and in some cases, such as Arf in the first season, or the Lieze sisters in A's, familiars are willing to go so far as committing crimes for their masters.
So long as the familiar exists, it will continue to expend their master's mana constantly. Because of this, at the time of creation, a contract laying out the purpose for creation, as well as any powers the familiar will have, is usually made. After the completion of the familiar's purpose, the usual practice is to rescind the contract. On the other hand, in the event that a contract is not formed, it is possible for the familiar to resist control of its master.
Of course, the more powerful a familiar, the higher the mana drain. By this reasoning, it can also be said that owning a powerful familiar is proof of a high rank. Thus Arf's existance is one of the reasons for why Fate is so highly evaluated in the Administration Bureau.
So long as a familiar's contract is not broken (or completed), and as long as the familiar itself is not completely destroyed, as long as its master continues to spend mana on it, it will continue to exist.
When the master stops supplying the familiar with mana, the famliiar will lose its life. However, within the actual show, even if the distance between the familiar and master increases, the familiar can still act; when Fate was captured by the Book of Darkness, there was no effect on Arf, so it is not known how exactly magic is supplied to the familiar. (TL note: I'm partial to FSN's method )
The growth of a familiar can be stopped by either the familiar or the master.
Futhermore, a provisional contract system also exists for emergency situations. If a formal contract is not set up within a certain amount of time, the familiar will vanish. (1st Season SS02)
A familiar's combat strength is nearly fully controlled by the master's magic power.
At the present moment, Fate's Arf, Precia's Linith, and Admiral Graham's twin familiars Aria and Lotte Lieze have appeared in the series.
Familiars are unique to the Midchildan style. (Official Site)
Zafira called himself a "Guardian Beast" in A's episode 5, but Arf countered with, "Isn't that the same thing!". Furthermore, Arf appeals to Zafira by saying, "Just like me, a guardian beast". It is possible that, much like how Belkan style mages are called "knights", familiars may also be known as "guardian beasts", but this is not made clear in the series.

I might do the bottom part in a bit.

EDIT:
Mental link
A familiar and its master are connected to each other with a latent mental connection.
In particular, the familiar is soon aware of its master's mood or emotional state. This appears to show that the mental bandwidth from master to familiar is strong, but conversely the familiar's emotions do not seem to flow to the master.
In addition, the master can cut off this mental link at any time, but at times where the master is unable to control their emotional state, even the master's memories may directly flow to the familiar. (Novel version)
Furthermore, the relationship between the Will of the Book of Darkness and the Wolkenritter seems similar to that of a master and a familiar. The reason why Hayate was able to grasp the situation, and use magic, so quickly after awakening was because she said that she was "taught by Reinforce". This is also detailed in A's SS02.
__________________

Last edited by selkirk; 2007-12-27 at 09:07.
selkirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-27, 08:59   Link #633
Liingo
Love Hina?
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Kangaroos live in my backyard =P
Gah.. I'd give you a cookie for that, but I can't just yet....

That's some really good info for me.. Although it does sought of screw my plans over a little..

I might have to rethink some things... as originally the plan was to my OC's familiar be given more mana, thus raising it's power as my OC got more powerful, but it looks like you can't do that.........

Oh and LOL at your TL note XD
Liingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-27, 09:07   Link #634
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by selkirk View Post
Familiars
Magic life-forms created by mages to serve them. Created by possessing a near-death or recently dead animal with an artificial soul.
A familiar's spellcasting and life can be influenced slightly by memories of their previous life. This is why Arf is has wolf-like characteristics; the Lieze sisters are similar to cats, and Linith is similar to a mountain lion for the same reason.
It is impossible for a human to be turned into a familiar after death.
Many familiars are sympathetic to their masters, and in some cases, such as Arf in the first season, or the Lieze sisters in A's, familiars are willing to go so far as committing crimes for their masters.
So long as the familiar exists, it will continue to expend their master's mana constantly. Because of this, at the time of creation, a contract laying out the purpose for creation, as well as any powers the familiar will have, is usually made. After the completion of the familiar's purpose, the usual practice is to rescind the contract. On the other hand, in the event that a contract is not formed, it is possible for the familiar to resist control of its master.
Of course, the more powerful a familiar becomes, the higher the mana drain. By this reasoning, it can also be said that owning a powerful familiar is proof of a high rank. Thus Arf's existance is one of the reasons for why Fate is so highly evaluated in the Administration Bureau.
So long as a familiar's contract is not broken (or completed), and as long as the familiar itself is not completely destroyed, as long as its master continues to spend mana on it, it will continue to exist.
When the master stops supplying the familiar with mana, the famliiar will lose its life. However, within the actual show, even if the distance between the familiar and master increases, the familiar can still act; when Fate was captured by the Book of Darkness, there was no effect on Arf, so it is not known how exactly magic is supplied to the familiar. (TL note: I'm partial to FSN's method )
The growth of a familiar can be stopped by either the familiar or the master.
Futhermore, a provisional contract system also exists for emergency situations. If a formal contract is not set up within a certain amount of time, the familiar will vanish. (1st Season SS02)
A familiar's combat strength is nearly fully controlled by the master's magic power.
At the present moment, Fate's Arf, Precia's Linith, and Admiral Graham's twin familiars Aria and Lotte Lieze have appeared in the series.
Familiars are unique to the Midchildan style. (Official Site)
Zafira called himself a "Guardian Beast" in A's episode 5, but Arf countered with, "Isn't that the same thing!". Furthermore, Arf appeals to Zafira by saying, "Just like me, a guardian beast". It is possible that, much like how Belkan style mages are called "knights", familiars may also be known as "guardian beasts", but this is not made clear in the series.

I might do the bottom part in a bit.

EDIT:
Mental link
A familiar and its master are connected to each other with a latent mental connection.
In particular, the familiar is soon aware of its master's mood or emotional state. This appears to show that the mental bandwidth from master to familiar is strong, but conversely the familiar's emotions do not seem to flow to the master.
In addition, the master can cut off this mental link at any time, but at times where the master is unable to control their emotional state, even the master's memories may directly flow to the familiar. (Novel version)
Furthermore, the relationship between the Will of the Book of Darkness and the Wolkenritter seems similar to that of a master and a familiar. The reason why Hayate was able to grasp the situation, and use magic, so quickly after awakening was because she said that she was "taught by Reinforce". This is also detailed in A's SS02.
Thanks for the translations.

Hmm, this gives only mediocore evidence that familiars are widespread. Though the fact that Fate is famous because of Arf's powerlevel suggests that there are a lot of far 'weaker' familiars out there. And it does support the episode 2 evidence.
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-27, 09:07   Link #635
selkirk
***y translator
*Scanlator
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Gah.. I'd give you a cookie for that, but I can't just yet....

That's some really good info for me.. Although it does sought of screw my plans over a little..

I might have to rethink some things... as originally the plan was to my OC's familiar be given more mana, thus raising it's power as my OC got more powerful, but it looks like you can't do that.........

Oh and LOL at your TL note XD
I don't think they really specifically said that the mana input can't be increased, and since they did mention that either party can stop growth, I assume that familiars can get more powerful with time. Or maybe just bigger.
__________________
selkirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-27, 09:29   Link #636
Estavali
にゃのです!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: In the Horizon
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by selkirk View Post
Spoiler for Length:
Thanks, selkirk, you're an absolute blessing . If I have cookies, you'll be getting them now.

If you don't mind, can you check this post to see if my understanding about the text on Ancient Belka is correct? Many thanks in advance.
__________________

Signature by liro
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-27, 12:10   Link #637
Tormenk
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Gaf's Room
Great work in the translating as always. Pity I share the same dilemma of giving out cookies.

Though reading through this just reaffirms a thought of how very familiar-like the Wolkies are in their current link to Hayate. Though the entire concept probably wouldn't apply to them, it is possible the Wolkies are draining Hayate's mana similar to the situation between Arf and Fate.
__________________


"A life without change is akin to death."

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-27, 22:56   Link #638
Skane
Anime Snark
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 31
Makes you wonder how powerful Graham is since he has TWO familiars, and they're not exactly pushovers either, if A's is anything to go by.

Cheers.
__________________
Skane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-28, 00:38   Link #639
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
Makes you wonder how powerful Graham is since he has TWO familiars, and they're not exactly pushovers either, if A's is anything to go by.

Cheers.

It's the mask...
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-28, 15:22   Link #640
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lording above all of humanity >;3
Age: 24
Also isn't it a known fact that the more 'human' a familiar is they take up even more mana? Graham must be a very powerful mage indeed to maintain the Lieze girls considering they are very human looking and are never shown to have a animal form to reduce their mana consumption.

Although their strength is also because each one is so specialized; that is Aria is a master of magical attacks but I imagine fails at physical, and Lotte is a master of physical combat but fails at magic.
__________________
krisslanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:49.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.