AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Suggestions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-03-13, 09:58   Link #1
Viktor_Berg

Question Any suggestions to tech-related manga?

Well, what I'm seeking for is generally manga that is tech-oriented. Not the "transformers"-type one, but rather like...err...If you've ever seen "Dexter's Laboratory" when you were little, you'll understand me. Something like "the quest for the golden screwdriver" or something along the lines [ ] I'm not even sure if such manga really exists, but if it did, it'd be awesome.

Also, I wonder if you can suggest me a really humorous manga. Not just like the erotic humour (A.K.A. onsen scenes, even though it's fun to read as well), but something with language jokes/clumsiness. Ever saw or read "Yakitate!! Ja-Pan"? That anime/manga had really left me in tears of laughter many times. I'd prefer something like this.

Thanks in advance!
Old 2007-03-13, 10:05   Link #2
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

Well for humorous manga go for Yotsubato it's like quality comedy. Jokes that are actually funny without using cheap pantsu shots or something. =o It's basically about a cute little girl who's pretty weird in an innocent kinda way. It's made by the same mangeka of Azumanga Daioh.

For tech oriented, maybe you should try d-live its about. Who can work really good with different kind of vehicles.
Old 2007-03-13, 13:06   Link #3
Viktor_Berg

Thanks for the reply! I'll try both.

Oh, besides, I see this topic was moved. I DID post it in wrong forum after all...
Closed Thread