AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2007-05-18, 18:06   Link #21
Matt Soulblade
1000 times better

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeldalover View Post
how do you get into the caves that are surrounded by six rocks? all the hints i got weere " six dots open three doors" but that dident help atall... can someone help me?
You are probably talking about the caves of the Regis. Go to gamefaqs.com and search for information on them (they are Regice, Regirock and Registeel).
Old 2007-05-18, 19:57   Link #22
Sety
Lost in your Eyes~~~

If it helps the dots are simply Braille.

Look up any Braille chart and you should be able to translate them.
Sety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-21, 09:25   Link #23
zeldalover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sety View Post
If it helps the dots are simply Braille.

Look up any Braille chart and you should be able to translate them.
what is and where do you find them?
zeldalover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-30, 14:07   Link #24
zeldalover

how do you get the last two tickets to get to lugia and ho-oh in fire red? i heard your supposed to download but... i dont see how thats even possible....
Old 2007-05-30, 19:36   Link #25
capture
Saber's Husband XD

Send a message via Yahoo to capture
Quote:
what is and where do you find them?
for a quick guide go here ---> Regis Guide
Quote:
how do you get the last two tickets to get to lugia and ho-oh in fire red? i heard your supposed to download but... i dont see how thats even possible....
Gameshark can make it possible ..
Old 2007-05-30, 21:51   Link #26
Morganchan
Gero?!

Quote:
To get them both in either FireRed/LeafGreen, you need a Mystic Ticket item, which will then grant you passage on a boat to Navel Island, where you can find find both of 'em.

Unfortunately, the Mystic Ticket is a mystery gift item you can only get from Nintendo promotional events. You'd use a wireless adapter (that came with FR/LG) to download it from a special station, I believe.

And sadly, if you're like me and live in Canadaland (all the events seem to be in the US/Japan!), then you're out of luck. Same goes with the Aurora Ticket item, which you'd use to get Deoxys. Hopefully in D/P, Nintendo will use Wifi to give away Pokemon instead! DX

(And yes, you could use a Gameshark, if you're so inclined! Guess it's just people like me that don't have/want to use one that are stuck XD)

Currently Watching: Hayate no Gotoku, Hidamari Sketch, Higurashi 2, Lucky Star, Ookiku Furikabutte, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
Morganchan @ deviantArt
Morganchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-31, 09:26   Link #27
zeldalover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morganchan View Post
To get them both in either FireRed/LeafGreen, you need a Mystic Ticket item, which will then grant you passage on a boat to Navel Island, where you can find find both of 'em.

Unfortunately, the Mystic Ticket is a mystery gift item you can only get from Nintendo promotional events. You'd use a wireless adapter (that came with FR/LG) to download it from a special station, I believe.

And sadly, if you're like me and live in Canadaland (all the events seem to be in the US/Japan!), then you're out of luck. Same goes with the Aurora Ticket item, which you'd use to get Deoxys. Hopefully in D/P, Nintendo will use Wifi to give away Pokemon instead! DX

(And yes, you could use a Gameshark, if you're so inclined! Guess it's just people like me that don't have/want to use one that are stuck XD)

i guess i wont have any choice then.... ill have to get a gameshark in order to obtain theme.... (better start checking ebay....)
Old 2009-07-18, 23:15   Link #28
Kudryavka

Okay, does anyone play Diamond? Because I have an annoying problem: Whenever I go to the GTS and start up a trade, it always stalls on one of the parts. Sometimes it'll get stuck on the getting a connection stage, sometimes it'll get stuck checking my information, sometimes it'll get stuck Seeking Pokemon that are available for trade. As a note, all of this happens while I have an excellent connection, constantly with 3 (sometimes wavers to 2) bars. I don't get it, and it's really annoying, seeing as how my connection is great, yet I can't use GTS.
Kudryavka is offline   Reply With Quote