AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2007-03-18, 17:01   Link #21
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
I doubt that. He fought without hands against Tsunade and Yiraiya and he imobilized Yiraiya and almost killed Tsunade.

All that just with his tongue..

Scary is that Narutos fan cant see the truth even if they see it with they own eyes.
what truth are talking about?
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-18, 17:03   Link #22
7hour

Send a message via ICQ to 7hour Send a message via MSN to 7hour
The truth is shikimaru > sasuke > naruto
Sasuke is not a bad guy just focus about his revenge , didnt kill all the 1000 ninjas , oro called him soft because that but oros was impressed about his skills .
7hour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-18, 17:10   Link #23
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
I doubt that. He fought without hands against Tsunade and Yiraiya and he imobilized Yiraiya and almost killed Tsunade.

All that just with his tongue..

Scary is that Narutos fan cant see the truth even if they see it with they own eyes.
J-... Jiraiya was in a terrible state....actually compared to Orochimaru in a worse condition....we noticed that Orochimaru in all his fights barely uses his hands...but most of the times his tongue-sword techniques or Snake alike techniques.

Tsunade was in a better position but also still handicapped...and after she got over it...she kicked ass.

If you doubt whether that is true or flash...remember that Jiraiya almost killed Shizune...because he couldnt even throw a kunai properly...obviously he felt a bit better afterwards...but he was still under the effects of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
what truth are talking about?
My point exactly....
Old 2007-03-18, 17:19   Link #24
Asianknight82
Banned

Don't like Sasuke because:

1. He's Emo
2. He gets the favortisim treatment from the author, aka eyes that can make buttered toast and make god cry. I hate all characters that get those kind of treatments, thats how u break MMO's when the director/creator favors a particular character so much that it over powers that char.

Now, as for Gaara, I didn't like him until the end of the fight with Naruto.
Asianknight82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-18, 17:22   Link #25
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Actually i like all of youngsters except Naruto .. Gaara too, but u dont see that ppl spit on Gaara and Gaaras fans.

They all spit on Sasuke becouse they know that Sasuke is strongest and cool.

And Gaara was much more worse man/boy then Sasuke, and now when he is "good", he is still same as Sasuke.

Gaara / Kankouru and Temari
Sasuke / Naruto and Sakura

And still ppl dont say anything how Gaara treat his comrades buy saying to that he will kill them if they stay on his way, and when they were afraid to tell him anything..
I agree that sasuke is the strongest and coolest character in the manga simply because he is. But even i have to draw the line somewhere when he takes out a kage level ninja with such ease then renders all of oros jutsu powerless just becaue of his sharingan. And i dont care if oro was sick. He should have been smart enough to put a some sort of collar on sasuke. I know long time readers of this manga will agree, they dumbed down oro just like how they dumbed down kakuzu. With all oro jutsu and experience, the way he was taken out makes me think kishis a sasuke fan boy himself

Last edited by BlackShinobi07; 2007-03-19 at 13:49.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-18, 17:23   Link #26
SpiRo
Banned

My point is..

That Sasuke is not bad guy .. actually he is great guy who stayed normal after seeing his father and mother in blood killed by own brother in his 8th year and after performing Mangekyou Sharingan on him to even watch how Itachi cuting and reaping his family and all ppl that he knewed and loved. And that his wish to revenge is normal in his state.

I dont know why ppl say that he is bad guy when he didnt do anything bad ..

None can judge him .. becouse non dont know how he feel .. and if he dont want to talk with anyone i dont think that it is becouse he dont like anyone .. on countrary it is becouse he is afraid of loosing once again the ones he love ..

And if someone tell me that im wrong .. i will get very long ban ..

Last edited by SpiRo; 2007-03-18 at 19:10.
SpiRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-18, 17:24   Link #27
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianknight82 View Post
Don't like Sasuke because:

1. He's Emo
2. He gets the favortisim treatment from the author, aka eyes that can make buttered toast and make god cry. I hate all characters that get those kind of treatments, thats how u break MMO's when the director/creator favors a particular character so much that it over powers that char.

Now, as for Gaara, I didn't like him until the end of the fight with Naruto.
Awww come on! Sasuke ain't that bad and don't worry Naruto will out do Sasuke in the end because the manga is called "Naruto" after all...when Sasuke is about to die Naruto will come in and help him out it's gonna one of those "awww" moments. And Sasuke isn't emo at all he doesn't slit his wrist or listen to weird annoying music while dressing like a weirdo ( the outfit he's wearing now is kick ass). I also like Gaara but he's become too soft for my likeing it's almost sad to see, when he was shaking Naruto's hand with that sand thingy it made me sick.
Old 2007-03-18, 17:37   Link #28
cheese4u
da big boss

Quote:
I agree that sasuke is the strongest and coolest character in the manga simply because he is. But even i have to draw the line somewhere when he takes out a kage level ninja with such ease then renders all of oros jutsu powerless just becaue of his sharingan? And i dont care if oro was sick. He should have been smart enough to put a some sort of collar on sasuke. I know long time readers of this manga will agree, they dumbed down oro just like how they dumbed down kakuzu. With all oro jutsu and experience, the way he was taken out makes me think kishis a sasuke fan boy himself
I agree with the Oro dumbing down part, but to me nothing suggested that Kakuzu was smart to begin with. The only thing about Kakuzu is that he looks like a genius in comparison to Hidan's dumb ass. But as far as Oro is concerned he most certainly isn't finished yet, though sick or not I hated to see him beaten by Sasuke like that. Imagine getting in a fight with someone as strong as Oro and coming away without scratch, that's ridiculous favoritism on Kishi's part I hate to admit. And I don't know how Naruto's going to beat Sasuke if he can hardly break a regular genjutsu. But I'm sure Kishi has something up his sleeve, but right now it's looking kinda shaky.
Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. -Leon Phelps
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-18, 18:04   Link #29
Syndicate
Banned

@sasukebateman i'd say good he's gotten alot stronger from it. BTW nice topic

@Mr_johnny_ Your post is completely offtopic sasukebateman isnt even talking about naruto vs sasuke and your talking about naruto vs sasuke his post is abouty sasuke becoming stronger then he currently is and if its a good path. The point is that you awnser on that say bad or good not naruto bla bla bla blabllablab

What does your post show other then hate against sasuke?

BTW jirajia is poison is such a funny thing. 1 moment he cant through a kunai the other moment he can summon gamabunta. The fact that he got poisoned is allready the funny thing. He is just another lame as ninja. I hold more respect for kakashi then i do for jirajia for that matter.

@BlackShinobi07 & mr_johnny - what truth are you talking about - he is talking the fact that naruto fans even when presented with live facts cannot understand see comprehend or accept things shown in the anime called naruto.

For example mr_johnny says any jounin could have killed oro shizuno who was at the spot couldnt killed oro so mr_johnny is making stuff up. 2 of the sannin who mr_johnny says could supposvely withstand the body transfer technique(whatever they dont even have the seal) werent even able to kill him or the 3th hokage. But now that sasuke finished him off should any jounin be able to kill oro in that state because mr_johnny says so?

@Asianknight82 Fact that the admins haven't removed your post showed how bias this forum section really is. As i recall non of YOU naruto fans has been able to come with solid facts against those poinst i presented against naruto and in favour of sasuke instead they all shutted up. For example I ask why is sasuke arrogant all of em were silent no awnser i had to ask more times no awnser came. Then yet another time me and spiro give facts the only thing that basically is said by those naruto fans is yeah well it leads no where not even read what the hell is said and try to make the discussion stop cuz they.

Quote:
Actually i like all of youngsters except Naruto .. Gaara too, but u dont see that ppl spit on Gaara and Gaaras fans.

They all spit on Sasuke becouse they know that Sasuke is strongest and cool.

And Gaara was much more worse man/boy then Sasuke, and now when he is "good", he is still same as Sasuke.

Gaara / Kankouru and Temari
Sasuke / Naruto and Sakura

And still ppl dont say anything how Gaara treat his comrades buy saying to that he will kill them if they stay on his way, and when they were afraid to tell him anything..
owned

ps: if i get a bann for this make it a perma-bann cuz then i basically am done with the biasness

Quote:
I agree that sasuke is the strongest and coolest character in the manga simply because he is. But even i have to draw the line somewhere when he takes out a kage level ninja with such ease then renders all of oros jutsu powerless just becaue of his sharingan? And i dont care if oro was sick. He should have been smart enough to put a some sort of collar on sasuke. I know long time readers of this manga will agree, they dumbed down oro just like how they dumbed down kakuzu. With all oro jutsu and experience, the way he was taken out makes me think kishis a sasuke fan boy himself
I agree too about the being able to kill oro off so easy but thats not a reason to dislike sasuke. thats bad story writing. I allready seen that coming at the moment neji was beaten by naruto. Then those 4 sound ninja's i mean every bad guy gets a laughable death only exception was kimimaru. Its like every bad guy dies and no(not many)) good dies. Which is why im not that shocked with such a lame way for oro to go. The reason why i really liked the show was how oro was introduced he was like a guy too far away to reach in ninja terms which was making it an exciting show.

Now only sasuke itachi and oro interest me cuz of the fact that i dunno what way it will go and becaise itachi is also way too much lvls away.

btw oro is getting old whatever that may mean for him.

Also the fact that kishi favours sasuke and NAMED the show naruto not even sasuke shows that much attention is put by the author in the actions of sasuke.

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-03-18 at 18:19.
Syndicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-18, 18:23   Link #30
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
@Asianknight82 Fact that the admins haven't removed your post showed how bias this forum section really is.
That or maybe there are hundreds of post everyday and we can't instantaneously see them all.
If you think a post needs moderation then use the report button so we can look into it.

And to everyone here this thread is about your opinon on Sasuke leaving Konoha, not about a character fanbase or how you hate his guts.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-18, 19:22   Link #31
SpiRo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syndicate View Post
As i recall non of YOU naruto fans has been able to come with solid facts against those poinst i presented against naruto and in favour of sasuke instead they all shutted up. For example I ask why is sasuke arrogant all of em were silent no awnser i had to ask more times no awnser came. Then yet another time me and spiro give facts the only thing that basically is said by those naruto fans is yeah well it leads no where not even read what the hell is said and try to make the discussion stop cuz they.
Yep just what i wanted to say .. and after i explained why he isnt bad guy..

Quote:
My point is..

That Sasuke is not bad guy .. actually he is great guy who stayed normal after seeing his father and mother in blood killed by own brother in his 8th year and after performing Mangekyou Sharingan on him to even watch how Itachi cuting and reaping his family and all ppl that he knewed and loved. And that his wish to revenge is normal in his state.

I dont know why ppl say that he is bad guy when he didnt do anything bad ..

None can judge him .. becouse non dont know how he feel .. and if he dont want to talk with anyone i dont think that it is becouse he dont like anyone .. on countrary it is becouse he is afraid of loosing once again the ones he love ..
They still dont say anything .. but on some other thread they will again talk how he is bad, arrogant etc, etc, etc

Even now when he killed Orochimaru .. number 1 enemy of Konoha .. and he didnt do anything bad to Konoha village or any other ninja. He is hated by ppl ..

But why ???

Dont u think that he is a Hero of Konoha village .. maybe all that was his plan, to put in danger his life for greater cose of killing Orochimaru ..

I think he should be Hokage, dont u ? I mean, he protected Konoha from Orochimaru and Sound country, he will now from Akatsuki, and he is strongest nin in leaf country.
Old 2007-03-18, 19:27   Link #32
Kazekage_Gaara
Kage of Sunagakure

Send a message via AIM to Kazekage_Gaara
Noone can doubt Sasuke's potential as a ninja but as Hokage... I really don't know about being Hokage though. Would he really put his life on the line for every single person in Konoha? Who knows, maybe somewhere inside he has some of those traits but he certainly doesn't show it at all. Killing a major villain shouldn't really propel you to Hokage-status.

And all this talk about Sasuke being emo... would you be emo if your parents/family were brutally murdered in front of your face? Also tortured with some weird hallucination that you get stuck in for the longest time that actually lasts for a second. I don't know, I sure wouldn't be happy for a long time. Although I won't be coming out and defending Sasuke cause I'm a fanboy (cause I'm not), I just think it's stupid how most people either hate him because he's "emo" or that you just want to be cool and join the club.
Old 2007-03-18, 19:56   Link #33
Asianknight82
Banned

lmao, Sasuke fans are soooooooooooo defensive, chill out, <snipped by a mod>.

Anyway, back on topic, it is good that he left Konoha, otherwise there will be little else to drive Naruto to become stronger it serves as a plot device. Although, Akatsuki's presense also would drive Jiraiya to train naruto... but the biggest reason for naruto getting stronger is to go after Sasuke, aside from that it makes it abit more interesting of a story that he left.

Last edited by monir; 2007-03-22 at 19:55. Reason: Don't say anything if there is nothing nice to say!
Asianknight82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-18, 20:21   Link #34
SpiRo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianknight82 View Post
lmao, Sasuke fans are soooooooooooo defensive, chill out, its not like he's going to let u suck him off for being so loyal.
U know what mean loyal ? And that is your answear on all ? nice .. i think we again see that u didnt have anything smart to say and that is your defense when your stupidity comes to question ?

Well this is Naruto serie forum, here ppl talk about it .. maybe u didnt notice.

Quote:
Noone can doubt Sasuke's potential as a ninja but as Hokage... I really don't know about being Hokage though. Would he really put his life on the line for every single person in Konoha? Who knows, maybe somewhere inside he has some of those traits but he certainly doesn't show it at all. Killing a major villain shouldn't really propel you to Hokage-status.

And all this talk about Sasuke being emo... would you be emo if your parents/family were brutally murdered in front of your face? Also tortured with some weird hallucination that you get stuck in for the longest time that actually lasts for a second. I don't know, I sure wouldn't be happy for a long time. Although I won't be coming out and defending Sasuke cause I'm a fanboy (cause I'm not), I just think it's stupid how most people either hate him because he's "emo" or that you just want to be cool and join the club.
I was sarcastic ..
Old 2007-03-18, 20:51   Link #35
prolifik

You can look at Sasuke either one of two ways:

1. He is a boy that had his entire clan killed and now has become an avenger to get revenge on his brother. He seeks out the power to complete his life's goal by duping the main villan into helping him become into a better ninja. His ever growing supply of Sharingan moves are only being created to keep up with the huge powerup of Naruto's kyuubi.

(Which is true)

or

2. Even though he is a boy that had his entire clan killed, he had several chances to move on with his life but never took them. He is an arrogant, emo brat that has an overpowered bloodline limit AND a massive powerup with the curse seal and just defeated the main villian for about 95% of the story without breaking a sweat. And he obviously has the favor of Kishi.

(Which is also true)

It is another Coke or Pepsi debate. You either love him or hate him.

But back on topic, as we can obviously see, Sasuke leaving the village was a good thing for him because of the massive power upgrade.

(Sasuke uses Chidori)

Gaara: WTF?!
prolifik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-18, 21:03   Link #36
SpiRo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by prolifik View Post
2. Even though he is a boy that had his entire clan killed, he had several chances to move on with his life but never took them. He is an arrogant, emo brat that has an overpowered bloodline limit AND a massive powerup with the curse seal and just defeated the main villian for about 95% of the story without breaking a sweat. And he obviously has the favor of Kishi.
U cant look this way .. "even tho he is boy that had his entire clan killed" ? u forgoted mother, father by brother ? and performing MS on him so he saw it like he killed them..

"Arrogant, emo brat " ? he should be happy that he is still alive, and take way of ramen maker ?

"overpowered bloodline limit" it is good bloodline but there r other bloodlines also very nice and powerfull .. Kimimarus, Hakus, Hyuuga and others ..

"Massive powerup with curse seal" He is not only one who survived curse seal there were others too and they were defeted by Genins.. so why curse seal is so Massive power ?

He took Orochi by surprise becouse he didnt expect that attack .. it should be easy.
Old 2007-03-18, 21:17   Link #37
prolifik

Quote:
U cant look this way .. "even tho he is boy that had his entire clan killed" ? u forgoted mother, father by brother ? and performing MS on him so he saw it like he killed them..

"Arrogant, emo brat " ? he should be happy that he is still alive, and take way of ramen maker ?

"overpowered bloodline limit" it is good bloodline but there r other bloodlines also very nice and powerfull .. Kimimarus, Hakus, Hyuuga and others ..

"Massive powerup with curse seal" He is not only one who survived curse seal there were others too and they were defeted by Genins.. so why curse seal is so Massive power ?

He took Orochi by surprise becouse he didnt expect that attack .. it should be easy.
I know that both sides might have some hangups and could come up with some counterarguments with the things that I put down, but that is why this is a Coke or Pepsi type debate.

You can either take the side that he has every right to be arrogant or you can take the side that no one has the right to be arrogant. It all depends on what your personal views are on these type of people.

(Sasuke uses Chidori)

Gaara: WTF?!
prolifik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-19, 05:07   Link #38
aedai
*3*

Send a message via AIM to aedai Send a message via MSN to aedai Send a message via Yahoo to aedai
=D . sasuke..emo XD..he isnt..hes a good guy,he left konoha cause he wanted to get stronger and now that he's stronger....hes planning on finding itachi isnt he!..and also since naruto is connnected to itachi...its gonna be easy to find him >< anyway i wonder if the fight between I and s..will be in konoha,that will be cool!..i keep thinking what his next outfit will be ...it better be cool..
aedai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-19, 05:21   Link #39
Mirtual

Seeing how much he kicks ass right now, this was quite a good choice for him.

His only ambition left is to kill Itachi, since he did not manage to get a girl to revive his clan.

I would say he is on the right course.
Mirtual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-19, 07:16   Link #40
Sakuyakun

It's a good choice for his goals. He got the ultimate shortcut in gaining his current power.
Sakuyakun is offline   Reply With Quote