AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2007-03-20, 08:23   Link #61
7hour

Send a message via ICQ to 7hour Send a message via MSN to 7hour
I think sasukes leaving konoha was good thing for him , this way he could focus on training and be more strong , if he stay at konoha maybe hes was more soft and not that powerfull .
7hour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 09:25   Link #62
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
I have no problem with sasuke leaving konohah.

I think he will regret leaving at the end of the show or when he faces naruto again. I think after noticing how much Naruto has grown without having to betray the village.

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 10:55   Link #63
SpiRo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hentai Guy View Post
You mean the drugged Jiraiya and the scared to shit AND cut to hell Tsunade that had to resort to her last resort? Not to mention the fact that Kabuto was laying down le smack.
And oro was in great shape .. ?

Quote:
They say he's a bad guy because he was an ally and friend to the people of Konohagakure, and then he betrayed them by siding with their greatest foe out of jealousy and power lust all while showing little to no care as to the wellbeing of his former com. He is a traitor. In most countries the punishment for trechery is execution. He may have the noblest reasons for his actions, but the road to Hell is paved with good intentions. He is a bad guy...but that's not what makes him a bad character, Lazy writing is what does that.
He was an ally of Konoha ? Why becouse he was born in Konoha ? Whos friend he was exactly ? Shikamarus ? Neji ? Kibas ? Anyones ? as i recall he didnt want to be anyones friend..

Jealous ? He wasnt jealous on Naruto becouse he got strong .. He was pissed off becouse he didnt have progres as Naruto, who got it fast and that is becouse Jiraiya took Naruto to be his teacher. And Sasuke was still stuck with Kakashi Jounin.. Why should Sakura and Naruto have sennin teacher and Sasuke jounin, when he is genious nin from glorious Uchiha clan ?

Power lust ? If i must explain again then tt..

Quote:
No they spit on him because they don't like him.

[/offtopic]

I think it was a good thing that Sasuke left...it exposed his traitorous nature and allowed for some plot development. Plus it gives some of the other characters a chance to shine...it's still all "Naruto vs. Sasuke," but with Sasuke not present it gives a little more exposure to everyone else.
and why u dont like someone ? Becouse he is better then u, smarter, prettier, richer, stronger, etc etc.

Traitorous nature ? Everyone from here know that Sasuke wouldnt left Konoha if his power grown faster. But he saw that if he stay in Konoha he wont be able to kill Itachi..

Quote:
Eh...while I think it was a good event plot wise, overall I'd say it was a bad choice specifically for Sasuke...as I'm sure it will ultimately lead to his downfall...unless Kishi decides to abandon all sense of writing and finish the Mary-Suing of Sasuke.
Yeah i bet Manga should hire u and all who talk about Kishi bad to write Naruto series ..

Dunno we shall see .. i sincerelly doubt that .. But if he die at end it wont get any metter if he complete his goal ..

All this was offtopic..

Last edited by SpiRo; 2007-03-20 at 14:51.
SpiRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 16:10   Link #64
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
I have no problem with sasuke leaving konohah.

I think he will regret leaving at the end of the show or when he faces naruto again. I think after noticing how much Naruto has grown without having to betray the village.
Sasuke has grown also and why would he regret leaving Konoha? I don't think there was anything keeping him there...he made it very clear he doesn't want to be friends with Sakura and Naruto any longer....Konoha had nothing to offer Sasuke in my own opinion.
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 16:26   Link #65
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

Nothing wrong with Sasuke leaving the village. I just can't stand Naruto and Sakura being all emo about it.
2H-Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 20:47   Link #66
Advent
Cloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2H-Dragon View Post
Nothing wrong with Sasuke leaving the village. I just can't stand Naruto and Sakura being all emo about it.
I agree. I think it was a good decision that he left considering what he wanted all this time and that was to kill itachi. Sasuke probably felt that he will not be able to achieve his goal if he continues to stay at konoha and slowly progress. With the appearance of itachi, it made him realize that his progress was way too slow in konoha and now he was given the opportunity to get personal 1 on 1 training from a legendary sannin that killed even the 3rd hokage. And, about Naruto and Sakura, he already told them to give up on him and dont go after him because they are not needed in his goal. Naruto and Sakura are just too emo to accept that their little pretty boy comrade ditch them.
Advent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 21:52   Link #67
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Bateman View Post
Sasuke has grown also and why would he regret leaving Konoha? I don't think there was anything keeping him there...he made it very clear he doesn't want to be friends with Sakura and Naruto any longer....Konoha had nothing to offer Sasuke in my own opinion.
Susaske got mad because he saw that naruto was catching up f not getting stronger to/than him an "uchiha" so he figured that the village is too weak for him and that he is not progressing fast enough. so he decides to leave that

However since naruto is the main character he will eventually surpass sasuke, i think sasuke will feel stupid for leaving because after all that he has done, almost (selling his soul to the devil) naruto still surpasses him, meaning that he left for nothing.

When naruto surpasses him he will go emo and realize he could have gotten stronger without betraying his village and that naruto and the rest of the village filled in the emptiness that was in the heart

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 01:17   Link #68
Hentai Guy
REdiculous (see profile)

Location: I live in a freakin' desert...not even a cool desert with cacti and stuff...just a whole lot o' nada
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
And oro was in great shape .. ?
Better than the others...the only thing he couldn't do was make seals, and he was in pain. Besides, the only serious damage Oro took was a few Tsunade punches...everything else was superfiscial, and even Tsunade commented that her punches weren't having near the effect they normally would.

Quote:
He was an ally of Konoha ? Why becouse he was born in Konoha ? Whos friend he was exactly ? Shikamarus ? Neji ? Kibas ? Anyones ? as i recall he didnt want to be anyones friend..
As I recall, he thought of Naruto as his closest friend (as said by Sasuke himself), not to mention the picture he kept in his room of his team. And it's partially because he was born there...but mostly it was because he was a member of the ninja caste of Konohagakure, which demands loyalty. If you join an organization such as that, and then turn your back in the most total way possible, that is trechery.

Quote:
Jealous ? He wasnt jealous on Naruto becouse he got strong .. He was pissed off becouse he didnt have progres as Naruto, who got it fast and that is becouse Jiraiya took Naruto to be his teacher. And Sasuke was still stuck with Kakashi Jounin.. Why should Sakura and Naruto have sennin teacher and Sasuke jounin, when he is genious nin from glorious Uchiha clan ?
First of all, I don't believe Sakura began training under Tsunade until AFTER Sasuke left (in fact, I think it was BECAUSE Sasuke left). And yes, he was angry that he wasn't progressing as fast as Naruto...hey, let's look at a couple definitions of jealousy! Resentful or bitter in rivalry American Heritage Dictionary, Bitter and unhappy because of another's advantages, possessions, or luck the Encarta, Hostile toward a rival or one believed to enjoy an advantage Mirriam-Webster...or how about ENVY: "Envy occurs when a person lacks another’s superior quality, achievement, or possession and either desires it or wishes that the other lacked it." And if you want to throw in the "glorious ninja" bit, then he's also an egotistical bastard. Besides...I wouldn't say being "stuck" with Kakashi is a bad thing; even when he was with Jiraiya, Naruto always really wanted one-on-one training with Kakashi.

Quote:
Power lust ? If i must explain again then tt..
Yes, power lust. What did Sasuke desire enough to betray his village and all that? It wasn't to defeat Itachi, if it was simply to defeat Itachi he would have been better served strengthening himself with his team...no, he desired POWER. Pure and simple.

Quote:
and why u dont like someone ? Becouse he is better then u, smarter, prettier, richer, stronger, etc etc.
Shikamaru, Gaara, Shino, Hinata, etc. are better, smarter, richer, and stronger than me...you don't see me hating them. I don't like Sasuke because he's a brat for one, he's a Mary-Sue for two (oh, and if you need to know what a Mary-Sue is, here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary-Sue), and he has the most ill-defined and overpowered ability in the series that has constantly been used as a plot device to jump Sasuke just barely far enough ahead to maintain his Mary-Sue status. All of those things combine to make him prettymuch uninteresting, at least to me.

Quote:
Traitorous nature ? Everyone from here know that Sasuke wouldnt left Konoha if his power grown faster. But he saw that if he stay in Konoha he wont be able to kill Itachi..
No, it wasn't that he knew he wouldn't be able to defeat Itachi, it was because he was too impatient to do it that way, and his overwhelming lust for power drove him to trechery. Ergo, trecherous nature. While it's probably true that Sasuke wouldn't have left if he had grown stupidly fast in his power, it doesn't change the fact that he did. "I wouldn't have done it if..." doesn't make any headway in court or in public opinion.

Quote:
Yeah i bet Manga should hire u and all who talk about Kishi bad to write Naruto series ..
I never said I was an expert on writing...but it doesn't take an expert to recognize that Sasuke is just literary masturbation on the part of the writer. Kishi has admitted that Sasuke is his favorite character, plus Sasuke has most of the traits that identify bad writing.

Quote:
Dunno we shall see .. i sincerelly doubt that .. But if he die at end it wont get any metter if he complete his goal ..

All this was offtopic..
Yes, hense the [/offtopic]. To bring it back to topic...I still maintain that it was a good move plotwise but bad for Sasuke. Following the shonen train of reasoning, Sasuke is going to be defeated (probably by Naruto, possibly by someone else like Itachi), this wouldn't have happened had he stayed with the team...seeing as how (live or die) Naruto is probably going to win in the end (y'know...it is his show). Sasuke just picked the wrong side. And, while losing one of the greatest ninja of the generation was dissapointing I'm sure, Konohagakure is better off without a guy like Sasuke who is willing to turn on his comrades at the prospect of power.
Hentai Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 04:22   Link #69
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
Susaske got mad because he saw that naruto was catching up f not getting stronger to/than him an "uchiha" so he figured that the village is too weak for him and that he is not progressing fast enough. so he decides to leave that

However since naruto is the main character he will eventually surpass sasuke, i think sasuke will feel stupid for leaving because after all that he has done, almost (selling his soul to the devil) naruto still surpasses him, meaning that he left for nothing.

When naruto surpasses him he will go emo and realize he could have gotten stronger without betraying his village and that naruto and the rest of the village filled in the emptiness that was in the heart

That sounds like a Goku and Vegeta scenario, i doubt Masashi Kishimoto will make the mistake of doing the whole DBZ thing. I believe Naruto will become Hokage but i doubt he'll surpass Sasuke besides Sasuke doesn't really care about Naruto anymore. IMO i think it would be best for Sasuke after defeating Itachi he should stay in Otogakure and start over maybe if Konoha is in trouble they may ask for the Otokage's help.
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 07:35   Link #70
SpiRo
Banned

Quote:
As I recall, he thought of Naruto as his closest friend (as said by Sasuke himself), not to mention the picture he kept in his room of his team. And it's partially because he was born there...but mostly it was because he was a member of the ninja caste of Konohagakure, which demands loyalty. If you join an organization such as that, and then turn your back in the most total way possible, that is trechery.
Naruto was his only friend, but he told him that he want to break that bond ..

And what happened if Sasuke was born in Oros country and he decided to come to Konoha and fight for good.. Would you call him traitor then, and that he deserve to die ?

Quote:
First of all, I don't believe Sakura began training under Tsunade until AFTER Sasuke left (in fact, I think it was BECAUSE Sasuke left). And yes, he was angry that he wasn't progressing as fast as Naruto...hey, let's look at a couple definitions of jealousy!
And again he wasnt jealous he just didnt get, why he isnt progresing anymore.. Then he remembered, in this training Naruto catch up on me and i am same as before so why should i stay here where i cant learn anything ..

Quote:
Yes, power lust. What did Sasuke desire enough to betray his village and all that? It wasn't to defeat Itachi, if it was simply to defeat Itachi he would have been better served strengthening himself with his team...no, he desired POWER. Pure and simple.
So now becouse he desire power he will continue Oros experimentations on humans ?

Quote:
Shikamaru, Gaara, Shino, Hinata, etc. are better, smarter, richer, and stronger than me...you don't see me hating them.
That is becouse they r all still mamas and dadys children .. do as hokage told him and live pathetic life without any dream .. U dont understand how someone chose his own way to complete his dreams and thats why u hate Sasuke who dared to leave all and go to demon lair to achive his goal ..

Quote:
No, it wasn't that he knew he wouldn't be able to defeat Itachi, it was because he was too impatient to do it that way, and his overwhelming lust for power drove him to trechery. Ergo, trecherous nature. While it's probably true that Sasuke wouldn't have left if he had grown stupidly fast in his power, it doesn't change the fact that he did. "I wouldn't have done it if..." doesn't make any headway in court or in public opinion.
I think becouse he is younger then Itachi he should wait Itachi die in his 98 year and then laugh at his grave .. Revenge Served!

Quote:
I never said I was an expert on writing...but it doesn't take an expert to recognize that Sasuke is just literary masturbation on the part of the writer. Kishi has admitted that Sasuke is his favorite character, plus Sasuke has most of the traits that identify bad writing.
Naruto, i think is most readed, watched of all cartoons comics, movies .. so how is that bad writing. And if u and 10 more ppl dont like it why u think its normal if 100 milion ppl read it and like it ?
Old 2007-03-21, 07:47   Link #71
shankss
CP10

i think it was the best thing to do.As far as we see naruto is the only shinobi that actually learned something..Is it just me or theyre traiting naruto better than others because of biju! look at poor tenten even gai sensei is not interested in her! and kiba,hinata,neji
i skipped lee..if i said lee then some people shall outnumber me saying "he drinks! he puts off weights! he goes life gates! he kills!" ..still thats making him a suicade bomber..just how many of you thinks lee has a chance against kisame without his gates that will kill him?

konoha marks leaving shinobis criminal...because if they dont there wont be anymore konoha shinobi in there.Damn blood sucking konoha politicians! freedom for litle konoha shinobis! so they can see the world to get stronger!
shankss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 09:34   Link #72
Hentai Guy
REdiculous (see profile)

Location: I live in a freakin' desert...not even a cool desert with cacti and stuff...just a whole lot o' nada
Quote:
Naruto was his only friend, but he told him that he want to break that bond ..

And what happened if Sasuke was born in Oros country and he decided to come to Konoha and fight for good.. Would you call him traitor then, and that he deserve to die ?
Going from Oro's perspective, absolutely. Going from an objective perspective, he may not deserve death but he would still most definately be a traitor. Plus, his motives would have a lot to do with it as well. If he went to fight for "the side of good" for reasons of altruism, it's a little more acceptable than "because I'm impatient and want power."

Quote:
And again he wasnt jealous he just didnt get, why he isnt progresing anymore.. Then he remembered, in this training Naruto catch up on me and i am same as before so why should i stay here where i cant learn anything ..

So now becouse he desire power he will continue Oros experimentations on humans ?
Yes, he was jealous...I just pointed out the DEFINITION of both jealous and envious, both of which he is. If he honestly believed it would get him the power he so desires all the faster, I have absolutely no doubt that Sasuke would do it.

Quote:
That is becouse they r all still mamas and dadys children .. do as hokage told him and live pathetic life without any dream .. U dont understand how someone chose his own way to complete his dreams and thats why u hate Sasuke who dared to leave all and go to demon lair to achive his goal ..
You're right...no one else has a dream...like Shikamaru doesn't dream of living a life of normalicy...and Gaara, he certainly has no desire to be loved and acknowledged...Hinata has no desire to be useful to those around her... Ok, how about Kimimaro? Is he a momma's boy who does as the Hokage says? I liked Kimi, he was a one-shot character, but he was still more interesting than Sasuke. Everyone else has dreams and ambitions (well...most everyone). I understand going your own way...but I also see what kind of person he is and what he has done, those things and those things alone are enough to make me dislike him. It has nothing to do with his desire for revenge or even his need for power, it has to do with his notion that the ends justify the means. I don't like him because he's an asshole...I understand him, that understanding is what makes me dislike him. Oh, and for the record, Sasuke doesn't have a dream...he has an obsession, an obession planted into him by the very man he's trying to kill. Even if he did succeed in his obsession, what would he be left with? A sense of accomplishment? No...he'd be left with nothing, which is really what the character amounts to.

Quote:
I think becouse he is younger then Itachi he should wait Itachi die in his 98 year and then laugh at his grave .. Revenge Served!
Actually, that might be the best revenge...to pay Itachi no mind, to invalidate his existance. But breaking all ties with those around you and scrambing for power is so much more effective I'm sure...it's really paid off for him so far.

Quote:
Naruto, i think is most readed, watched of all cartoons comics, movies .. so how is that bad writing. And if u and 10 more ppl dont like it why u think its normal if 100 milion ppl read it and like it ?
I never said that Naruto is bad writing. I said Sasuke is bad writing. The series is mostly good, with a few bumps here and there...the only seriously bad writing I've seen is just the character of Sasuke. I'll bet you didn't even read that link on what a Mary-Sue is. Sasuke is hard in the realm of Mary-Suedom. That doesn't make Kishi a bad writer, but that fact doesn't keep this particular character from ringing hollow. Oh, and Naruto is not the most watched or most read series...as of March 5th-11th (the most recent stats I could find) it's not even on the top ten. Look, I'm sorry if it seems like I'm attacking you...I'm not, but I can't help but the the innate flaws in the writing of Sasuke, if you put him through the Mary-Sue litmus test he blows it away by over double the highest rank (which, for the record, is "Kill it dead.") Putting the bad writing completely aside, Sasuke is not a nice guy, he's expressed it time and again both visually and verbally...he's a self-obsessed whiney child with ill defined abilities that allow him to do prettymuch anything he wants. Power unchecked is boring (which is why the character of Naruto tends to run thin with me sometimes as well)...before much longer it's going to straight up turn into Dragonball Z...and not the good episodes either, I'm talking Buu Saga here.
Old 2007-03-21, 10:16   Link #73
chaz017
Senior Member...ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankss View Post
i think it was the best thing to do.As far as we see naruto is the only shinobi that actually learned something..Is it just me or theyre traiting naruto better than others because of biju! look at poor tenten even gai sensei is not interested in her! and kiba,hinata,neji
i skipped lee..if i said lee then some people shall outnumber me saying "he drinks! he puts off weights! he goes life gates! he kills!" ..still thats making him a suicade bomber..just how many of you thinks lee has a chance against kisame without his gates that will kill him?

konoha marks leaving shinobis criminal...because if they dont there wont be anymore konoha shinobi in there.Damn blood sucking konoha politicians! freedom for litle konoha shinobis! so they can see the world to get stronger!
While I agree with you that ninja should be allowed to leave and see the world there is no one saying that Sasuke couldn't train with someone else if he requested to do so. Not Orochimaru obviously since he recently killed the third but with permission he could have left to train with someone I'm sure. The two biggest issues with him leaving is that he didn't receive permission and that he went to the villages most hated person at the moment. I mean just imagine if I (a member of the US Airforce) went and joined up with the AIF(Anti-Iraqi Forces). I don't think that would be looked upon to kindly in any regard. I also don't think Naruto gets treated that much better than anyone else but if he does then I guess he's just lucky. He happens to be quite similar to Jiraiya which is part of the reason he was personally trained by him. Unfortunately there just aren't enough sannin for everyone to have one of their very own...kinda limited edition collector's set sorta thing ya know?

Last edited by chaz017; 2007-03-22 at 02:15.
chaz017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 12:52   Link #74
SpiRo
Banned

Quote:
Going from Oro's perspective, absolutely. Going from an objective perspective, he may not deserve death but he would still most definately be a traitor. Plus, his motives would have a lot to do with it as well. If he went to fight for "the side of good" for reasons of altruism, it's a little more acceptable than "because I'm impatient and want power."
All of this is debatable, like fire .. Where u see shadow i see light ..

And im tired .

They all have normal and usual goals, but they live with their parents and now they want same normal life .. and Sasuke would have same normal life, if he didnt have so "nice" childhood.

-That wont be best revenge .. this would be best revenge .. Cuting arms and legs and extracting eyes .. then leting him to live ..
Old 2007-03-22, 01:16   Link #75
Hentai Guy
REdiculous (see profile)

Quote:
All of this is debatable, like fire .. Where u see shadow i see light ..
And like fire, Sasuke's light happens to be an impatient force that tries to consume everything regardless of who or what it may destroy, taking all for itself and leaving desolation in its wake.

Quote:
They all have normal and usual goals, but they live with their parents and now they want same normal life .. and Sasuke would have same normal life, if he didnt have so "nice" childhood.
And "revenge" isn't a normal goal? Hell, even in my day to day life I see revenge as a motivation all the time...to say nothing about the fictional ninja universe of Naruto. There are pleanty of children who lose their families, who grow up with the lose of their parents, they're not all emo power-hungry villians. I could go into how all sorts of other characters had horrible childhoods and still managed, if not to come out well-adjusted (*cough* Gaara *couch*), than at least to come off interesting...but I already went into that in the "Who had the worst childhood" thread...so I'm not going to do it again here (go read it if you're interested).

Quote:
-That wont be best revenge .. this would be best revenge .. Cuting arms and legs and extracting eyes .. then leting him to live ..
Eh...it's all relative. Physical pain and disfigurement probably wouldn't be all that fulfilling, especially against Itachi who is a supreme psychopath...I think never acknowledging Itachi, putting a stop to whatever plan he set in motion (a plan which obviously includes Sasuke attempting to destroy him) would be the sweetest...because I still think that any success on the part of Sasuke in physical revenge will simply leave him empty and vacant, especially because he'd be doing exactly what Itachi told him to do.
Old 2007-03-22, 10:26   Link #76
SpiRo
Banned

@Hentai guy ..

Man u r sick .. no matter what we say u continue with your same story ..
Old 2007-03-22, 10:54   Link #77
chaz017
Senior Member...ish

Quote:
@Hentai guy ..

That's because it's his opinion and it's no more wrong than yours. Whether or not Sasuke leaving was good or not depends on personal view points and moral viewpoints. I'm not sure why people continue to argue as if their opinions are fact...but that's just me. ~Shrug~
chaz017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 11:21   Link #78
AieL

Quote:
@Hentai guy ..

i think its you that most people are trying to telling to shut up. the points you make is extremely one sided, definitely a fanboy. I'm not saying their view isn't, but they do take into considerations the plot of the story and the overall developments and such.

Then again, what is Sasuke supposed to do if he stays in konoha?
AieL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 11:31   Link #79
SpiRo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AieL View Post
i think its you that most people are trying to telling to shut up. the points you make is extremely one sided, definitely a fanboy. I'm not saying their view isn't, but they do take into considerations the plot of the story and the overall developments and such.

Atleast im trying to explain his view, and he just keep saying same things ..

Like this ..
Quote:
And "revenge" isn't a normal goal? Hell, even in my day to day life I see revenge as a motivation all the time...to say nothing about the fictional ninja universe of Naruto. There are pleanty of children who lose their families, who grow up with the lose of their parents, they're not all emo power-hungry villians. I could go into how all sorts of other characters had horrible childhoods and still managed, if not to come out well-adjusted (*cough* Gaara *couch*), than at least to come off interesting...but I already went into that in the "Who had the worst childhood" thread...so I'm not going to do it again here (go read it if you're interested).
I keep saying that revenge is normal ..

Yes there r childred without parents .. But not whole ppl he knew and loved killed in front of his eyes by his brother, who after performing MS let him watch how all of them die .. Gaara cant compare with this or any other..
Old 2007-03-22, 11:46   Link #80
Hentai Guy
REdiculous (see profile)

Quote:
@Hentai guy ..

I'm sick? I'm not the one offering hero worship to a petulant child sociopath. And, that's your business...have fun with it, but don't get butt-hurt when someone has an opposing opinion. I'm not attacking you, I'm attacking a poorly written character, that shouldn't get you all up in arms. Arguing is one thing, but when you start taking shots at me because I don't agree with you... Seriously, if you are feeling threatened because I'm bad mouthing your idol, you should probably reassess yourself, because getting that involved in a fictional character isn't healthy...I know, I've been there. There is nothing wrong with liking something bad...hell; Chuck Norris, David Hasselhoff, Man-o-War, and many many more have pretty much made a career out of it. The important thing is to not get all wrapped around the axel about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AieL View Post
True, which is why I said it was a good move plot-wise.

Quote:
Yes there r childred without parents .. But not whole ppl he knew and loved killed in front of his eyes by his brother, who after performing MS let him watch how all of them die .. Gaara cant compare with this or any other..
Oh, so Haku's mother being murdered before his eyes and killing his own father in self-defense followed by living on the streets for who knows how long can't compare? Or Gaara being betrayed by the only person in the whole world he thought loved him, being hated and reviled by everyone, the target of multiple assassination attempts, and containing a demon that eats at his sanity meaning that in his whole life he can NEVER sleep for fear of losing himself entirely? Or how about Kimimaro, whose life is pretty much all the bad parts of Haku, Sasuke, Gaara, and Naruto's lives combined? As I've said, Sasuke had ONE event; a horrible event though it might be...it was still only one event. Having a tragic past is no excuse for being a jerk, just as it is no excuse for being a poorly written character. I don't hate Sasuke for being an asshole, I hate him for being a poorly written asshole. (And now you've made me go back and post what I said I wasn't going to because I had already posted it in another thread) At this point I'm simply going in circles with you. If you want to continue this, I suggest you start back at the beginning of our posts, 'cause that's where we've ended up.

Last edited by Hentai Guy; 2007-03-22 at 12:03.