AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-03-22, 11:58   Link #81
SpiRo
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Serbia
Age: 29
And once again u didnt response on mine opinion and explanation, yet u started talking about how i worship Sasuke .. lol

Why u attack char anyway .. he is just cartoon char why would someone hate cartoon char .. u r talking that he is mine idol and i worship him but it is u who is besieged with him, not me ..
SpiRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 12:05   Link #82
Rurouni Zeke
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
why would someone hate cartoon char
Not to butt in, but I think authors do have a goal of making people feel real emotions for their fictional characters. It happens all the time. That's what keeps people interested.

Ok you guys can get back to now lol
Rurouni Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 15:43   Link #83
Goshin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: somehwre between this world and the next
Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
If you leave the united states to work for al queda without permision you are a traitor, and the punishment for treason is death , if you kill leader of al queda that means you are more dangerous than them and that puts your life in danger again.

so is sasuke a traitor? yes he did not ask for permision, konohah could have been ok with in inside man in sound country, sasuke would be a good spy

does he deserve to die? not really, but he deserves to get his ass kicked for being arrogant(got nothing against sasuke, naruto deserves that sometimes)

the last question, is sasuke leaving good or bad?
yes for sasuke
yes for orochimaru


no for konoha because they have no idea what sasuke is planning and he is still a potential threat to the village, seeing how he killed orochimaru and is assembling a team
__________________


"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 16:16   Link #84
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Texas
It's potentially good for sasuke to be out of Konoha..he wants to join the enemy then let him go...can he actually be a threat? He probably and most likely could be stopped by lots of people in Konoha. So, why care?

He's only a threat because they don't know what is intentions are or what oro's are besides taking sasuke's body.
Medalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 16:47   Link #85
SpiRo
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Serbia
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
does he deserve to die? not really, but he deserves to get his ass kicked for being arrogant(got nothing against sasuke, naruto deserves that sometimes)
^^ why ppl think that being arrogant is bad ...
SpiRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 16:53   Link #86
Asianknight82
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
^^ why ppl think that being arrogant is bad ...
because being arrogant on the battle field gets you and/or your team mates killed.
Asianknight82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 17:01   Link #87
SpiRo
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Serbia
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianknight82 View Post
because being arrogant on the battle field gets you and/or your team mates killed.
how come ..
SpiRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 17:25   Link #88
Goshin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: somehwre between this world and the next
Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
^^ why ppl think that being arrogant is bad ...
I am not saying that it is like a sin or anything but, me personally have hated arrogant people throughout my life. alot of times i feel like beating the shit out of those guys or i wish someone else should

so likewise i think sasuke needs to get his ass kicked, after the whole "before us the greatest genius in the universe barely comes of as average" speech, my first thought was that someone needs to seriously teach this guy a lesson although no hasn't yet i hope the times come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchikatsu View Post
It's potentially good for sasuke to be out of Konoha..he wants to join the enemy then let him go...can he actually be a threat? He probably and most likely could be stopped by lots of people in Konoha. So, why care?

He's only a threat because they don't know what is intentions are or what oro's are besides taking sasuke's body.
that may be true but the way sasuke has been presented by the author, he is almost god-like (meaning itachi is god meaning AL is )
looks like he can't be rivaled by anyone as of now
__________________


"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 18:24   Link #89
Asianknight82
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Being arrogant can get you killed because you overestimate yourself as well as underestimate the enemy's capabilities, thus making you not take things as serious as you should and not fight at 100% thus putting yourself and anyone you're with in danger. In any fight, never ever underestimate your opponent nor overestimate your own capabilities.
Asianknight82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 19:43   Link #90
SpiRo
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Serbia
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianknight82 View Post
Being arrogant can get you killed because you overestimate yourself as well as underestimate the enemy's capabilities, thus making you not take things as serious as you should and not fight at 100% thus putting yourself and anyone you're with in danger. In any fight, never ever underestimate your opponent nor overestimate your own capabilities.
That happen all the time, no matter if someone is arrogant or not .. if u look that way then Naruto is most arrogant then all .. and everybody else ..
SpiRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 19:51   Link #91
Syndicate
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by aedai View Post
=D . sasuke..emo XD..he isnt..hes a good guy,he left konoha cause he wanted to get stronger and now that he's stronger....hes planning on finding itachi isnt he!..and also since naruto is connnected to itachi...its gonna be easy to find him >< anyway i wonder if the fight between I and s..will be in konoha,that will be cool!..i keep thinking what his next outfit will be ...it better be cool..
yeah i true^^, what i also wanted to add is that the whole reason why sasuke ALSO left and leaves those he cares about behind is because his path is with alot of hardship 1 he wants to pursue itachi what is sakura going to do for him on that if she indeed came with him. She would go nuts in that lair and sasuke would get freaking disturbed with how she felt cuz he isnt going to be like ooh who cares about her. He might say it but deed inside he cares about her too.

so instead of saying sasuke is bad cuz he left konoha people could say its good he left konoha cuz now oro doesnt need to send his spies there or that other people might get hurt

plus sasuke got seriously strong by going away from konoha

All in all sasuke is just a kid who acts cool but in fact is cool(which why naruto wanna be like him and kishi favours him)

@ spir0's posts <3

also about sasuke becoming hokage who would want to be a hokage anyway too much paper work. Its more suited for shikimaru cuz you need some actual brains for it, which some characters in the serie dont seem to have. From every situation i have seen sasuke never onces hestitated to help those in need. any situation. I even still rememebr how thos elil kids konohamaru and co were being bullied and he let naruto handle it till the last moment. So his sincerety shouldnt be in question its just that he doesnt have those goals.

though i have to say i havent seen much of sasuke at the moment(anime) to know how his character developed and how he is because i think being at orochimaru's place changed him alot especially how he emotionally is. The looks in his eyes resembles that of itachi alot
Syndicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 20:01   Link #92
Asianknight82
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Er, Arrogance is what causes the under/overestimation mentality. Naruto is not arrogant, he's said it before to Hinata that the stuff he says is because he gets upset not because he truly believes it. He's always afraid of his own weakness, and not being able to overcome stronger opponents.
Asianknight82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 20:34   Link #93
Syndicate
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianknight82 View Post
Er, Arrogance is what causes the under/overestimation mentality. Naruto is not arrogant, he's said it before to Hinata that the stuff he says is because he gets upset not because he truly believes it. He's always afraid of his own weakness, and not being able to overcome stronger opponents.
he talks arrogant and rude to those older then him

and ill give an example in the start of the serie. Naruto said: Why does an outstanding ninja like me have to be in a team with him(sasuke)

Tell me now who is arrogant! naruto here thinks he is great while in fact he sucks so bad doubled by the fact that he further insults and assaults sasuke in all ways throughout the following chapters/episodes. NOT ever did naruto aplogize sasuke even acknowledge him and wanted to fight him onces.

What i wanna point out is WHy do you think kishi shows all this and let his main character say that he admires sasuke maybe its to make a point that sasuke indeed was a great guy

Sasuke allways keeps his cool until the ooh so dramaful event when oro appears from that moment sasuke get the seal and gets trapped yet again by a more powered opponent. The only moment when i saw sasuke lose his cool is when everyoen around him started to get stronger yet he cant get stronger because the seal limited his growth. Sasuke cant release much chakra or use strength or the seal will activate. That like a handicap. So he was fighting naruto with a handicap on that roof! Then he got agitated because naruto yet again keeps being annoying like ever like how he was on the academy. The whole reason for sasuke to say all that was because the strength his personal growth to take down itachi was being limited. If it was anything else like other social matters he wouldnt care much for it but this was the 1 thing to get him pissed mad agitated(12 year old)

If you ask me kakashi should have known better about sasuke and how he thinks if he indeed did not want him to leave as he said so himself. Or make clear to naruto not to say stuff about things that might him leave.

@hentai guy L. O. L. a goal is a goal what makes it normal because you or me says so. a goal is purpose something you wanna achieve. for some it might be bad some wrong some normal some fault. the whole problem is that some view a goal as wrong because its contra to them and then thing its wrong. That doenst change the fact that the goal is right for the one trying to achieve it

SO saying the goal isnt normal is because you view it so. You can elaborate it from your point of view though

About being arrogant. Being arrogant can only be good as long as you win. Arrogance CAN get you killed its not 100%. There enough of noob ninja's who are too friendly in my eyes and die because of that. So saying arrogance is the factor that will get you killed is VERY disputeable. Instead i think its more about experience, detemination and taking in account every thing. IF yoru arrogant you should be more on your gaurd to ensure your succes. For example its said that people who is arrogant over estimate them self. SO if that sthe case and i think i can run alot but i dont get the goal i still tried which is already a plus. then determination can help you to keep getting better.

Another note Itachi is a person who is very calculating takes everything in account and double checks. Like at jirajia kisame said why we running? Some people Play it so safe that they dont take initiatives which makes them lose. Sometimes you need luck.

strength, brains, exp, character, detemination, lucky etc all contribute to winning or not
Syndicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 21:31   Link #94
Goshin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: somehwre between this world and the next
Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
@syndicate sasuke started out as a great guy but become ego or ethno centric
naruto is a smart mouth, and he and sasuke have rival thing going so naruto is sometimes arrogant to sasuke. sasuke started out as an ok guy up to getting his ass kicked by garaa. after realizing how much naruto has grown of course he became a little insecure/envious that is to be expected and understand.

However naruto came to respect sasuke when they were fighting on the roof.
-naruto asked sasuke to put on his forehead protector

-sasuke replied that naruto will not be able to lay a scratch on me so shut in fight

-naruto in turn says: NO! this is a symbol that we fight as Equal leaf ninjas!

-sasuke gets mad because naruto thinks they are on the same level,

that is kind of arrogant if you ask me

during the the fight in that river sasuke talks about the superiority of his sharingran and stuff like that but I forgave for putting on his forehead protector and acknowledged that naruto is strong.than lately talking about worlds geniuses come of as average to uchiha. that is very very very very arrogant/ ethnocentric/ racist

In conclusion it is true that naruto has says some arrogant sayings mostly to sasuke, but after that he just say stupid shit like i will never forgive you, i will beat you into a pulp with a smirk on his face and it isn't all that offending. naruto said himself it is not that he really believes it but just try to give himself to confident.although he does not say arrogant stuff all the time that line he said to orochimaru is worse that all the numerous times naruto has smart mouthed
__________________


"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 22:05   Link #95
SpiRo
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Serbia
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianknight82 View Post
Er, Arrogance is what causes the under/overestimation mentality. Naruto is not arrogant, he's said it before to Hinata that the stuff he says is because he gets upset not because he truly believes it. He's always afraid of his own weakness, and not being able to overcome stronger opponents.
U confound Arrogant and Stupid .. its not same ..

Like Naruto when he faced Deidara and Sasori .. U BASTARDS! I`LL BEAT U TO A PULP!!

Is that arrogant or stupid !?!? (I would say stupid)

Well i guess if Sasuke told that, that would be arrogant and he would deserve to die .. (even i know Sasuke wouldnt speak such nonsense)

But becouse Naruto said that that was what ? ( For me .. stupid, and he deserved to die)
SpiRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 23:04   Link #96
Asianknight82
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
U confound Arrogant and Stupid .. its not same ..

Like Naruto when he faced Deidara and Sasori .. U BASTARDS! I`LL BEAT U TO A PULP!!

Is that arrogant or stupid !?!? (I would say stupid)

Well i guess if Sasuke told that, that would be arrogant and he would deserve to die .. (even i know Sasuke wouldnt speak such nonsense)

But becouse Naruto said that that was what ? ( For me .. stupid, and he deserved to die)

ok... I barely understood what you just said. Naruto is simply the type that doesn't know how to hide his emotions, he just screams out things in frustration. Also, even though he says things like that, he always fights 100%. Naruto is slow, but he's definately not stupid. He has shown wisdom constantly. ack, my brain isn't working right now... I'll say more later.
Asianknight82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 23:14   Link #97
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin
during the the fight in that river sasuke talks about the superiority of his sharingran and stuff like that but I forgave for putting on his forehead protector and acknowledged that naruto is strong.than lately talking about worlds geniuses come of as average to uchiha. that is very very very very arrogant/ ethnocentric/ racist
lol. Neji makes similar statements about the Hyuuga. It's not racist, because neither are a different race of people really, they're are clans, families. Sasuke making those statements is the equivalent of snobby kid from a noble family talking about how great his lineage is.

But back on topic. Yes, Sasuke is arrogant. He was condescending to Naruto and Sakura. He hardly ever addresses Kakashi as "Kakashi-sensei", which is considered rude in Japanese culture.

Is that a bad thing? Not necessarily. I agree with SpiRo here. Especially since Sasuke seems to have the strength to back up his words. Being able to intimidate and unnerve a foe using words can be very useful in a battle and it comes naturally to someone who is as arrogant as Sasuke. And like Syndicate pointed out in the case of Itachi, it is possible for someone to be arrogant yet still be aware of their own limitations. Arrogance is socially undesirable, but Sasuke obviously isn't trying to win a popularity contest. As long as he realizes his own limitations, then his arrogance won't be a hinderance. Of course, I have no doubt he'll run into problems if his ego grows faster than his strength.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 23:15   Link #98
SpiRo
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Serbia
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
racist
LOL! wtf ? How this started soon Sasuke will be Uchiha Hitler..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
He was condescending to Naruto and Sakura. He hardly ever addresses Kakashi as "Kakashi-sensei", which is considered rude in Japanese culture.
I cant recall now .. but i think that Sasuke didnt ever call Kakashi anyhow .. He dont speak and do as Kakashi say ..
SpiRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 23:23   Link #99
Syndicate
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
@syndicate sasuke started out as a great guy but become ego or ethno centric
naruto is a smart mouth, and he and sasuke have rival thing going so naruto is sometimes arrogant to sasuke. sasuke started out as an ok guy up to getting his ass kicked by garaa. after realizing how much naruto has grown of course he became a little insecure/envious that is to be expected and understand.

However naruto came to respect sasuke when they were fighting on the roof.
-naruto asked sasuke to put on his forehead protector

-sasuke replied that naruto will not be able to lay a scratch on me so shut in fight

-naruto in turn says: NO! this is a symbol that we fight as Equal leaf ninjas!

-sasuke gets mad because naruto thinks they are on the same level,

that is kind of arrogant if you ask me

during the the fight in that river sasuke talks about the superiority of his sharingran and stuff like that but I forgave for putting on his forehead protector and acknowledged that naruto is strong.than lately talking about worlds geniuses come of as average to uchiha. that is very very very very arrogant/ ethnocentric/ racist

In conclusion it is true that naruto has says some arrogant sayings mostly to sasuke, but after that he just say stupid shit like i will never forgive you, i will beat you into a pulp with a smirk on his face and it isn't all that offending. naruto said himself it is not that he really believes it but just try to give himself to confident.although he does not say arrogant stuff all the time that line he said to orochimaru is worse that all the numerous times naruto has smart mouthed
sasuke allways had a big pride thats not something new. naruto not on that roof respected him he allways did since the academy.

Also no one ever like had any bad stuff due to the uchiha konoha's most outstanding clan was the uchiha non other. als it was the police force. Now its also a fact that sharingan is an overwelming ability not saying others are less nor did sasuke or any other uchiha say that. Thats still doesnt mean he is arrogant. Because he doesnt view other people less as people. When he talks about the uchiha he taks from pride not arrogance. When he was talking to oro he was putting oro in his place. Thats no arrogance nor ethno centric at all. If he said in konoha's ways your a puny insect then suddenly it would be a good statement?

you might say sasuke talking about how great the sharingan is arrogant to me he is making sense because the sharingan is indeed a overpowered bloodline ability. But thats just me. 3 dots and he instantly countered naruto using kyuubi power, One of the most power villain WANTS the sharingan. Itachi has the sharingan. i'd say thats indeed sharingan is an ability as a fact to be an advantage.

Can you please put a qoute where sasuke says that the sharingan makes him superior to naruto because i dont understand the superiority of the sharingan at the river part. You mihgj be right then indeed he was talking offensive but i cant recall him saying something like that. That his sharingan makes naruto less as a ninja.

I think the whole issue is that kishi does 2 story lines in 1 show. There are misalignments with naruto and sasuke. while in fact sasuke didnt start of with doing anything bad and allways makes the right choice. naruto as the show is called is allowed to do stuff which is wrong and get away with it. NOt wanting to take missions only those that he likes etc(how he is gonna be hokage i dont know:S ). if sasuke would do something like that it there would be much more focus on such an event.

If someone in real life said and did all those things naruto did to me over a longer period of time i would really beat him the hell up earlier. I can understand sasuke outburst but i cant for that of naruto since i dont see the point in him allways trying to insult and other stuff.

These are alll things why he left and which is why i regard him leaving konoha was good. no confrontations for both of them.

about what sasuke says i have to agree that naruto isnt on the same lvl as sasuke. Sasuke knows more and has better abilities (not only bloodline then naruto). Im not talking about beating someone up by raw power of some jinchuurike advantage. im talking about not getting beaten up first but instead being able to see through the enemies talking understanding stuff. sasuke has both brains and strength naruto only has strength.

Though now after the time skip this isnt the case anymore naruto has grown alot kishi even had to kill off great kakashi with statements and that 2 bell thing.

Quote:
But back on topic. Yes, Sasuke is arrogant. He was condescending to Naruto and Sakura. He hardly ever addresses Kakashi as "Kakashi-sensei", which is considered rude in Japanese culture.
this actually wasnt a ontopic part but oooh well. i know 1 time on the roof top but dont recall anything to sakura. When i'm talking about arrogant i see it more as seeing yourself better then someone else and seeing the other as less. I do agree that it might be seen as rude. But since i dont see kakashi having any problem with it like jiraja does with ero sennin i think its something between them.

Last edited by Syndicate; 2007-03-22 at 23:36.
Syndicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-28, 17:28   Link #100
Uchih@
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In past i lived in konoha but now-a-days..... well i can't tell you.... its a secret
Do you think that Sasuke was right

doyou guys think that sasuke did right and left konoha to train with orochimaru................ wat do you guys think...... and also what sasuke should do in future..........
i think sasuke should go back to konoha and fight with akatsuki side by side with Naruto, sakura and kakashi.......
your views
Uchih@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:45.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.