AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2004-01-07, 01:01   Link #1
Bremm
Namu-Hamu Melon

Send a message via AIM to Bremm
One Piece Winter Special

Ok, I downloaded the One Piece winter special RAW, Protect! The Last Big Stage, and unfortunatly for me I can't understand japanese. ^_^* But thanks to the pretty pictures, I got a somewhat fair guess as to what the whole thing was about.

I got the whole stage thing, which was actually pretty amusing. They all get drafted into acting the play and totally botch it up, with Usopp doing god knows what with the story, Robin goin nuts and doing ballet and opera all over the place, Luffy in the monkey suit jumpin around (haha ^^), Chopper being forced into dressing up as a camel with Nami riding on his back, and Nami gets shot with the fake gun and poor Sanji, who is obviously a HORRIBLE actor get pissed off at the guy who shot her and attacks him and Zoro, who by some miracle didn't actually have to be on stage, rotated the backdrop at the wrong time and completely destroyed the scene, BUT LO!! The old guy, the great actor, comes out and saves the show. That part was funny. ^_^ Would've loved to know what they were saying.

Now the old guy, I figure he hates pirates for some reason because he goes all kung fu on Luffy after he sees his wanted poster. And the old guy must've done something to piss the marines off, because he gets captured and we go thru the whole routine of the Luffy crew beating up marines and being the general saviors of the Dude-In-Trouble. And the ending, I would've loved to know what he was saying as he acted out the play. Looked very emotional, and I'm a sap for that sort of thing . Lol the only thing I understood was that he was talking about dreams and at the end he says 'thank you everyone'. ^_^*

ANYWAYS, I was wondering if anyone else saw this and could give me some insights? Because I enjoyed watching it and would love to know more.
Bremm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-07, 11:51   Link #2
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bremm
Ok, I downloaded the One Piece winter special RAW, Protect! The Last Big Stage, and unfortunatly for me I can't understand japanese. ^_^* But thanks to the pretty pictures, I got a somewhat fair guess as to what the whole thing was about.

I got the whole stage thing, which was actually pretty amusing. They all get drafted into acting the play and totally botch it up, with Usopp doing god knows what with the story, Robin goin nuts and doing ballet and opera all over the place, Luffy in the monkey suit jumpin around (haha ^^), Chopper being forced into dressing up as a camel with Nami riding on his back, and Nami gets shot with the fake gun and poor Sanji, who is obviously a HORRIBLE actor get pissed off at the guy who shot her and attacks him and Zoro, who by some miracle didn't actually have to be on stage, rotated the backdrop at the wrong time and completely destroyed the scene, BUT LO!! The old guy, the great actor, comes out and saves the show. That part was funny. ^_^ Would've loved to know what they were saying.

Now the old guy, I figure he hates pirates for some reason because he goes all kung fu on Luffy after he sees his wanted poster. And the old guy must've done something to piss the marines off, because he gets captured and we go thru the whole routine of the Luffy crew beating up marines and being the general saviors of the Dude-In-Trouble. And the ending, I would've loved to know what he was saying as he acted out the play. Looked very emotional, and I'm a sap for that sort of thing . Lol the only thing I understood was that he was talking about dreams and at the end he says 'thank you everyone'. ^_^*

ANYWAYS, I was wondering if anyone else saw this and could give me some insights? Because I enjoyed watching it and would love to know more.

dont even know where to dl it. I might be able to understand few words.. if they happened to be the japanese words i know, or if the word/sentence sound anything like korean. Sounds like a funny special, i guess im gonna wait for KF to sub it.
Old 2004-01-07, 17:25   Link #3
Bremm
Namu-Hamu Melon

Send a message via AIM to Bremm
It aired around Dec 14, and I got the raw from saiyaman.net. The torrent isn't there anymore though. But yes, it was very amusing to watch, and I can't wait for K-F to fansub it. It'll probably be awhile though. ^_^
Bremm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-07, 17:35   Link #4
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
I can wait for K-F to sub it. Well, we'll have to wait lol

The Winter Special aired between episodes 175 and 176, so K-F should be releasing it in mid-2005 if they keep up with this rythim.

I didn't see it, but it looks like it was very cool
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote