AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-05-03, 20:19   Link #61
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Mortuary : D
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese no koma View Post
hitsugaya pawn shawlong in a matter of seconds after his limit was lifted, so do renji and matsumoto. Ikkaku is suppose to be sort of near captain level right? but how did he managed to struggle againts edorad (who's suppose to be on the same level as shawlong and renji's gillian opponent) even though he never had his power limited to 1/5th?
You are forgetting a minor details Ikkaku got pawned in shikai mode , not in Bankai . Renji and Shiro were already in Bankai mode and Ikkaku's shikai is ineffective aginst an arrancar due to steel skin . Rangiku was playing dead in shikai mode ( 1/5 ) as she had no chance or too lazy .

And Ikkaku / Renji who is stronger is a raging debate I dont even want to venture there as it opens a can of worms

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadroot View Post
[Can someone please find the screenshot from that part of episode 116, or provide some sites I can go to? I would very much appreciate it!]
You could try here . If not I will search and post
__________________
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-04, 06:32   Link #62
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
You are forgetting a minor details Ikkaku got pawned in shikai mode , not in Bankai . Renji and Shiro were already in Bankai mode and Ikkaku's shikai is ineffective aginst an arrancar due to steel skin . Rangiku was playing dead in shikai mode ( 1/5 ) as she had no chance or too lazy .

And Ikkaku / Renji who is stronger is a raging debate I dont even want to venture there as it opens a can of worms
i understand ikka's shikai being ineffective against edorad, i'm talking about his power level. Whether or not he's being pawned in ban or shikai is not the point, he should have been able to end the fight straight away without any hassel and injuries since his power was never limited like shiro, renji and matsumoto. All i can think of is that he's trying to drag on the fight or edorad is more powerful compare to the other 3 gillian arrancars.

By the way, is your last sentence meant for me? i never said anything about renji being stronger than ikka nor did i want to start a debate about who's stronger. If its not directed at me then no worries, just ignore this part.
cheese no koma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-04, 13:14   Link #63
General_Asakura
Random Lazy Dude
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: In a galaxy far, far away...
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese no koma View Post
i understand ikka's shikai being ineffective against edorad, i'm talking about his power level. Whether or not he's being pawned in ban or shikai is not the point, he should have been able to end the fight straight away without any hassel and injuries since his power was never limited like shiro, renji and matsumoto. All i can think of is that he's trying to drag on the fight or edorad is more powerful compare to the other 3 gillian arrancars.

By the way, is your last sentence meant for me? i never said anything about renji being stronger than ikka nor did i want to start a debate about who's stronger. If its not directed at me then no worries, just ignore this part.
the reason he doesn't want to go all out is because he is afraid of being noticed by the others. we know that ikka is strong enough to be a captain, but don't want to be one.

at least that's how i see it
__________________
General_Asakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 20:21   Link #64
mimi-taicho
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
personally, i don't care if they're an item or not. they care for one another and would put down their lives for each and so i think that's all that matters. not the fact that they might be a couple or not. and anyway, why should we care. nothing wrong with two men being together in my opinion.
__________________
Just because i'm a girl doesn't meant I can't kick your butt.
mimi-taicho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-22, 23:02   Link #65
Counterattack
Sanbantai Taiin~
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Holland
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese no koma View Post
i understand ikka's shikai being ineffective against edorad, i'm talking about his power level.
HIS POWERLEVEL IS OVER 10.000!

Anyway, these two are obviously made for each other, in my opinion.
Counterattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-23, 12:16   Link #66
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Age: 33
Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Last episode confirmed Ikkaku to be a raging flamer, no straight man would refuse that piece of ass. He isn't necessarily gay for Yumichika, but he's definitely gay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Counterattack View Post
HIS POWERLEVEL IS OVER 10.000!
Not a meme. It HAS to be "OVER NINE THOUSAND". Yes, in all caps.
__________________
Thewanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-30, 21:44   Link #67
brand_182
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
I don't think it's crazy to claim that Ikkaku and Yumichika are lovers. The idea really became a possibility to me during their FKK battles when Yumichika wouldn't reveal his true power because of how Ikkaku would view him. It seemed like you could draw a parallel to him hiding his gay feelings for him, or maybe they are together already!
__________________
Check out my anime reviews and episode downloads at http://animefiend.blogspot.com
brand_182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-30, 22:14   Link #68
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Mortuary : D
People should Google up this word Shudo (wakashudo) but probably be encountered by they are not samurai argument
__________________
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 04:04   Link #69
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk
Is Your Daddy & Its True
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: In the Sky with the Birds
Quote:
Originally Posted by brand_182 View Post
I don't think it's crazy to claim that Ikkaku and Yumichika are lovers. The idea really became a possibility to me during their FKK battles when Yumichika wouldn't reveal his true power because of how Ikkaku would view him. It seemed like you could draw a parallel to him hiding his gay feelings for him, or maybe they are together already!
He said Ikkaku AND his Captain
__________________



'̿ ̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ '̿
Weed, there is nothing wrong with it.. Seriously what's so bad about it? Smoking weed and eating out your fridge and laughing at the simple things? Or getting in fights and causing injury and accidents. Beer is the destruction of this nation, Herb is the healer! Don't listen, make your own choices!
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 04:06   Link #70
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
Quote:
Originally Posted by brand_182 View Post
I don't think it's crazy to claim that Ikkaku and Yumichika are lovers.
I do.
__________________
I hate most of you.
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 04:10   Link #71
Haak
Forever Alone...
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: UK
Age: 23
Yumichika is definately gay. Don't know about Ikkaku though. I don't think he would swing that way unless he viewed it as spartan action...
__________________
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 05:04   Link #72
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk
Is Your Daddy & Its True
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: In the Sky with the Birds
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Yumichika is definately gay. Don't know about Ikkaku though. I don't think he would swing that way unless he viewed it as spartan action...
LMAO!
THIS.. IS.. SPARTA!!!
I can definitely see it happening if you put like that
__________________



'̿ ̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ '̿
Weed, there is nothing wrong with it.. Seriously what's so bad about it? Smoking weed and eating out your fridge and laughing at the simple things? Or getting in fights and causing injury and accidents. Beer is the destruction of this nation, Herb is the healer! Don't listen, make your own choices!

Last edited by AddiKtioNn-BlaCk; 2009-08-01 at 03:27.
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 20:28   Link #73
babydemongirl
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: in the deep darkness...
Age: 24
ikkaku and yumichika arent lovers but good friends that is all.
babydemongirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-02, 06:02   Link #74
Mr Hat and Clogs
Troublemaker Fanclub
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Age: 31
BFF, you know it to be true!
__________________
Mr Hat and Clogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-02, 09:06   Link #75
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hat and Clogs View Post
BFF, you know it to be true!
__________________
I hate most of you.
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-03, 09:54   Link #76
Forum_Aristocrat
The King of the New SS
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: In My Palace. Filled with Matsumoto's and Momo's
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by brand_182 View Post
I don't think it's crazy to claim that Ikkaku and Yumichika are lovers. The idea really became a possibility to me during their FKK battles when Yumichika wouldn't reveal his true power because of how Ikkaku would view him. It seemed like you could draw a parallel to him hiding his gay feelings for him, or maybe they are together already!
I agree. And it stands until I see Yumichika pull Ikkaku's cock out of his mouth and set him free.
__________________
Only one man is worthy of standing at the top in the Heavens
Forum_Aristocrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 13:43   Link #77
CMHerrera
Miss. Fangirl
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In a land where Shota's and Bishounens live in a vast land full of suger filled meadows.
Age: 21
Send a message via Skype™ to CMHerrera
Its hard to say that they are just friends.. since Yumichika goes where Ikkaku goes..
__________________



CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
CMHerrera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 13:45   Link #78
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMHerrera View Post
Its hard to say that they are just friends.. since Yumichika goes where Ikkaku goes..
I hang out with my friends, does that make me gay for them?
__________________
I hate most of you.
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 14:48   Link #79
CMHerrera
Miss. Fangirl
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In a land where Shota's and Bishounens live in a vast land full of suger filled meadows.
Age: 21
Send a message via Skype™ to CMHerrera
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
I hang out with my friends, does that make me gay for them?

lmao idk it depends on how you act.. sometime it looks like Yumichika flirts with Ikkaku..
__________________



CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
CMHerrera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 16:49   Link #80
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Age: 33
Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
I hang out with my friends, does that make me gay for them?
Do you follow just one of your friends EVERYWHERE with him?
__________________
Thewanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:41.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.