AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass Episode 22 Rating
Perfect 10 209 74.11%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 40 14.18%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 16 5.67%
7 out of 10 : Good 6 2.13%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 1.06%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 0.71%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.35%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 5 1.77%
Voters: 282. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-03-25, 16:05   Link #481
trioxylon

Send a message via AIM to trioxylon Send a message via MSN to trioxylon Send a message via Yahoo to trioxylon
Wow, this episode was good. I just feel bad for Lulu and Euphie right now. Euphie's most likely going to die, and at least they show that Lulu is human.

Hmm, can't wait for the next ep.
Old 2007-03-25, 16:07   Link #482
Juvyniled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz
suzaku on the other hand is a real bright spark..."i join the army in order to save lives..."
It'd be hypocritical if he was trying to save everyone's lives. But he is really only considering the lives of people who don't involve themselves in the war. He's hypocritical because he finds his methods more justified than Zero's.
Juvyniled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-25, 16:21   Link #483
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by trioxylon View Post
Wow, this episode was good. I just feel bad for Lulu and Euphie right now. Euphie's most likely going to die, and at least they show that Lulu is human.

Hmm, can't wait for the next ep.
I completely agree with you. It was sad to see how it turned out with Euphie , but at least they didnt make Lulu look like an evil character. I would get so upset if they made him look like an evil character. I mean its Lulu we are talking about afterall.
Old 2007-03-25, 16:26   Link #484
Syndicate
Banned

lol at all the butthurt posts but to zalem about the geasss works different for everyone we could at leats hope there is at least someone who can help her like CC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
I bet you don't know what hypocrite even means.
I bet you dont even know what sex means >.>

Quote:
I have two things to say to this: The first is that it didn't malfunction that moment. I watched this carefully a second time, and you'll notice that from the moment he feels that pain in his eye until he mentions Japanese people dying, he does not say anything that could be construed as an order while looking at Euphie with his Geass eye. It malfunctioned slightly earlier, so it wasn't that exact moment.
i think y ou should watch it again. The moment suzaku fell and those other people and that lulu felt the pain was in fact not the permanent malfunctioning of the geass why he was able to turn it off when euphie started talking thus he still had a control over it.

well you can see

your my worst enemy as a order since euphie doenst think she is an enemy of lulu at all
lets work out a plan for the special administartion region as an order. Now those were all orders.

Infact it only started a permanent malfunctioning the moment he said kill all japanese. Those making your 1st point completely fault

Quote:
Second off, how is it hypocritical to order the black knights to kill Euphie? She's a danger to all the Japanese people because of a simple accident. I know, just from personal experience, I've said stuff that's been taken the wrong way. That's just what's happened here... 'Cept it led to a buncha people dying.
i think you have watched the show differently from how i watch it. hence also the reason why you need to watch more then 2 times to know when actually the malfunctioning of the geass happened.

There is a old japanese lady who sees lulu and says your our saviour. Zero has been acting as if he is the saviour and wanted to act as martr of the japanese in order to make his plans work. Now suddenly he is like NO NO im not a messiah getting all EMO and stuff not that i didnt like it though(he finally got that he isnt jesus >.>). another reason why is that he uses the japanese in his goal while in fact he has other objectives or rather sorry different motive but this one all debateable though.

so all in all i have no clue what arguments you point out if you dont watch the show carefully and use correct arguments to prove me wrong

Quote:
by hypocrite i think you mean Human. Who of us is not a Hypocrite once in their lives. It's what makes us human. we are all not perfect. I believe this episode shows the Lelouch is still human and is not filled with darkness. Also there is no good or bad side in this story as of yet. OftBK are the good side as the leader is not he is full of regret and terrible things he has done to get what he wants. Suzaku is in no way a saint. Suzaku is a huge hypocrite/human As suzaku wants to be the good guy but he fails to realize the country he is serving is far from "Good". Being a pawn is still being a pawn. Probably the closest character that was pretty good is Euphie as she only did what was in her power. Her willingness to give her status up in order to be with lelouch and nanully made Lelouch she that he was wrong. Now Lelouch has but one choice left in order to preserve what Euphie wanted he has to kill her and use the situation in his favor to preserve the dream that euphie brought. This is Irony at it's finest.
I think skyfall should have qouted you when he said "i bet you dont know what hypocrite means". Humans can be hypocrite im not judging anyone since i dont know who was and wasnt. generalizing to prove a point is not my thing.

Further more im talking about the anime and not Everyone on the planet earth but a fictional character. The author in my sense was really making this a joke to let it happen on that exact moment to let the story flow. I dont deny what your saying about lulu's emoness cuz i simply dont feel like it and i wasnt talking about that.

about suzaku i really dislike that character cuz i dont understand the logic in his actions half of the time i feel the same as you that people disgust him when he is in their presence but he is still acting like a slave yes britannia-master-sama which i cant relate to how peopl ein our word would react so thats why i agree with you he is weird. i dont see how he is hyprocrite because he is plain dumb its not like he is acting as if he is a yes-mi-is-a-britaina-wannabe-nippon-dude. he really think he is. Its most of the time the smarter characters who display hypocritical actions.
Syndicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-25, 16:28   Link #485
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Yeah we can all be a little hypocritical now and then. Think Suzaku has gotten better in that respect. Haven't seen him running around calling Zero an evil monster or anything like that.

If your in a military your clearly not going to be saving everyone's lives. Just trying to save those not involved in war and joining the military was the only way to get his method going.

This next episode should really make an impact. If Euphie even by accident mentions Zero being involved in what happened it could kill any good will that had been building to that point.

CC just wanted to find out why Suzaku could sense her. She had her suspicions but had to leave Gawain in order to confirm them. Of course a slight incident caused a problem with that.
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-25, 16:40   Link #486
Juvyniled

Fake Okouchi already answered a similar question on the spoiler thread: there is really no chance now for Suzaku and Zero to reconcile matters, and no chance for Suzaku and Lelouch should Suzaku figure out Zero's identity. He listened to Euphemia when he had insisted that he should accompany her. He knows Euphemia is not the type of person to do such a thing. So, as ignorant as he is, he can very well come to the conclusion that Zero was somehow involved in this.
Old 2007-03-25, 16:42   Link #487
Syndicate
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Yeah we can all be a little hypocritical now and then. Think Suzaku has gotten better in that respect. Haven't seen him running around calling Zero an evil monster or anything like that.

If your in a military your clearly not going to be saving everyone's lives. Just trying to save those not involved in war and joining the military was the only way to get his method going.

This next episode should really make an impact. If Euphie even by accident mentions Zero being involved in what happened it could kill any good will that had been building to that point.

CC just wanted to find out why Suzaku could sense her. She had her suspicions but had to leave Gawain in order to confirm them. Of course a slight incident caused a problem with that.
yeah what did suzaku actually see wasnt that the same as what lulu saw when he touched CC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvyniled View Post
Fake Okouchi already answered a similar question on the spoiler thread: there is really no chance now for Suzaku and Zero to reconcile matters, and no chance for Suzaku and Lelouch should Suzaku figure out Zero's identity. He listened to Euphemia when he had insisted that he should accompany her. He knows Euphemia is not the type of person to do such a thing. So, as ignorant as he is, he can very well come to the conclusion that Zero was somehow involved in this.
I have to agree this incident is just way too serious ther elike 5000 dead japanese people there because of 1 minor incident that had a great catastrofic result.

Though if suzaku blaims lulu I BET lulu will blaim suzaku for killing his father and all the drama with resistance and stuff. so im all interested to next episode. More eupherminator lol.
Old 2007-03-25, 16:46   Link #488
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syndicate View Post
yeah what did suzaku actually see wasnt that the same as what lulu saw when he touched CC?
the hologram was the same as the one Lelouch could see when the truck with CC crashed back in 1.

but Marrianne hasn't appeared in any of the 'CC visions' in the form she did this time around.

Quote:
I have to agree this incident is just way too serious ther elike 5000 dead japanese people there because of 1 minor incident that had a great catastrofic result.
must be 200,000+ by this point actually. even if that many weren't in the stadium, you saw how many corpses littered the street in the next episode preview.
Old 2007-03-25, 16:50   Link #489
Juvyniled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syndicate
Though if suzaku blaims lulu I BET lulu will blaim suzaku for killing his father and all the drama with resistance and stuff. so im all interested to next episode. More eupherminator lol.
He doesn't know Zero is Lelouch. I doubt Lelouch would use that argument against him (he's not so cruel as to directly use it against him).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay
but Marrianne hasn't appeared in any of the 'CC visions' in the form she did this time around.
Actually... there was a quick glimpse of Marianne as Suzaku was being invaded... although that came AFTER Lelouch had touched her.
Old 2007-03-25, 16:53   Link #490
Syndicate
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
the hologram was the same as the one Lelouch could see when the truck with CC crashed back in 1.

must be 200,000+ by this point actually. even if that many weren't in the stadium, you saw how many corpses littered the street in the next episode preview.
hmmm but ashlay i watched it again cuz i wanted to see what you mean but i dont see a hologram like how suzaku was are you with zero.

sidenote i thought the 1st ep rocked damn miss the theme song too ><

[QUOTE=Juvyniled;876113]He doesn't know Zero is Lelouch. I doubt Lelouch would use that argument against him (he's not so cruel as to directly use it against him).[/Qoute]ashley mentions in his/her post that

Quote:
no chance now for Suzaku and Zero to reconcile matters, and no chance for Suzaku and Lelouch should Suzaku figure out Zero's identity
i simply respond to that
Old 2007-03-25, 17:00   Link #491
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Reconciliation I guess is out of the question then. Considering the massive casualties and whatever the result for Euphie it will definately burn that bridge.

Though makes you wonder just what Suzaku is going to be doing. If Japan is freed his reasons for acting will be taken away. No way he'd join Zero then, but I can't see him acting as an individual in whatever comes next. May simply come down to him wanting to stay in the military so he can defeat Zero.
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-25, 17:00   Link #492
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvyniled View Post
Actually... there was a quick glimpse of Marianne as Suzaku was being invaded... although that came AFTER Lelouch had touched her.
that was in a different form, with marianne on stairs of what I guess we can assume was her imperial villa.

this time she was in the no color inbetween world where Suzaku and Lelouch saw each other and that "creeping death" thing appears in.

Last edited by ashlay; 2007-03-25 at 17:28.
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-25, 17:07   Link #493
WanderingKnight
Gregory House
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to WanderingKnight
Wow, they really went overboard with this episode. Lelouch telling Euphemia that he could issue any order was kind of pointless, it seems a really stupid reason to propel forward Euphie's massacre.

Now I'm waiting for an avvy featuring machine gun-firing Euphie

Place them in a box until a quieter time | Lights down, you up and die.
WanderingKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-25, 18:42   Link #494
trioxylon

Send a message via AIM to trioxylon Send a message via MSN to trioxylon Send a message via Yahoo to trioxylon
Quote:
Originally Posted by WanderingKnight View Post
Wow, they really went overboard with this episode. Lelouch telling Euphemia that he could issue any order was kind of pointless, it seems a really stupid reason to propel forward Euphie's massacre.

Now I'm waiting for an avvy featuring machine gun-firing Euphie
Yay! That gives me an idea...
Old 2007-03-25, 18:52   Link #495
Niar

I have a new personal theory about Geass.

My guess is that only humans capable of using geass when they have no reason to live but still something holds them in.
For Lulu is it Nunally and now after episode 22 it shows that Suzaku saw similar light like lulu did before he made the contract with C.C. I assume that Suzaku had basically no reason to live at the first but after he became the knight of Euphemia he got the same requirements as lulu had. For Mao, i don't know anything of his past.

Man this show makes me nervous .

side note: Am I right if i suggest that Suzaku (when he touched C.C) saw Lulu´s mom because of the reaction/evolution of Lulu´s Geass and C.C got infected by lulu´s deepest sadness (death of his mother) because of the link between C.C and Lulu?

(I´m sorry if my English is bad)
Niar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-25, 19:03   Link #496
Juvyniled

There is a problem with that theory. Even if Nunnally did not exist, Lelouch would still be seeking revenge for his mother's death. It appears that Suzaku doesn't have any reason to live except to atone for his father's murder. Although, he still desires to restore rights to the Japanese people. This can only make me wonder where that will leave him in the next season if Japan is liberated by the end of the first. He is likely to maintain his position in the army (barring unforeseen circumstances) and it appears that Japan (or Kaguya and Lelouch's new front) will most likely mobilize against Britannia.
Old 2007-03-25, 19:48   Link #497
trioxylon

Euphie gone crazy with a machine gun... RUN!!!
Old 2007-03-25, 20:14   Link #498
Jaruromania

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niar
My guess is that only humans capable of using geass when they have no reason to live but still something holds them in.
I think it's more close to that Geass is given to those who are, in Lelouch's own words, "walking corpses". This is most likely because those that have little will left to live will be the ones to use their Geass to the fullest extent possible, as it becomes largely a reason for their existence.

But I think that was almost explicitly stated back in episode 1. The part about something still holding them would fit into this as well, since if they had absolutely no incentive to live then even Geass wouldn't suffice to bring them back from the "living dead" state.
Jaruromania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-25, 20:28   Link #499
WanderingKnight
Gregory House
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to WanderingKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by trioxylon
Euphie gone crazy with a machine gun... RUN!!!
Yay, my plea was heard! I'd use it, but it'd have to be a bigger size...

Place them in a box until a quieter time | Lights down, you up and die.
WanderingKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-25, 23:39   Link #500
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syndicate View Post

I bet you dont even know what sex means >.>
What's with the personal attacks?

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote