AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > School Days

Notices

Old 2007-08-03, 02:56   Link #1141
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziontnk View Post
is school day and summer day related? maybe summer day might be come the 2nd season
Spoiler for (summer days)some pics i found u might want to see:

Summer days is a prequel and not a sequel.
Old 2007-08-03, 04:42   Link #1142
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by NORMAL MANKIND View Post
I'm very hate makoto,he just a oversexed man....
why Kotonoha like him......
she was curious...she didnt like him at first but emotions soon grew :/

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-03, 05:53   Link #1143
Aceywacey
Shadow Priest

Send a message via ICQ to Aceywacey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
she was curious...she didnt like him at first but emotions soon grew :/
Wrongo! Even before she knew who Makoto was, she said to Sekai that she was interested in someone. That was Makoto on the train.

Methinks Kotonoha is also a bit shallow in going for physcial looks
Aceywacey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-03, 07:17   Link #1144
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

thats where the "curious" part kicks in ~ though i should really say that "she didnt love him at first..."

naw not shallow :3 she notices him noticing her and got curious thats all...nothing would have happened if sekai didnt push them together (and besides kotonoha doesnt have any friends being miss perfect and unapproachable ~ shes only looking for some companionship ~ poor girl )

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Old 2007-08-03, 19:44   Link #1145
Sade

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpt37 View Post
After watching episode 1, I thought "I hope Makoto and Kotonoha end up together".

After watching episodes 3 and 4, I thought "I hope Makoto dies a terrible death".

That being said, I can't stop watching this disastrous love triangle.
lol my thoughts exactly. Makotos a joke.
Sade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-04, 06:47   Link #1146
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

I've started to watch this series and from episode 1 and I like it...until episode 2 that is.
Makoto sure doesn't know how to treat a girl. From their date in episode 2, I was thinking that Makoto wasn't going to go anywhere with Katsura, although atleast the ending of episode 2 gave hope that he can be a great guy and will get to understand Katsura more.
But who does know how to treat a girl on their first date. He's still a beginner at this so I guess he'll just keep on making mistakes like what he did in episode 2...although its pretty irritating to see him make these mistakes. This is a first for me in watching anime to hate the main character in a love triangle type of anime.
onwards to episode 3, hopefully he doesn't get more irritating.
Old 2007-08-04, 08:31   Link #1147
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Rasengan05 View Post
i suggest you grab a box of tissues laugh or cry you will see for yourself :3

Old 2007-08-04, 11:09   Link #1148
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Passes Ultima Rasengan a box of a tissues some stress ballz and removes all sharp objects from reach
Old 2007-08-04, 16:42   Link #1149
Nenkitsune
Ive been MikuCaramellized

Send a message via AIM to Nenkitsune Send a message via Yahoo to Nenkitsune
I made an account JUST to rant about this hahaha.

Episode 3/4 pissed me of GREATLY in many diffrent ways. This show has been exploiting my weakness/sensitivity towards shows geared towards relationships (like saikano, kanon, you get the idea) haha

Anyways, Makoto shouldn't really die, as much as he should be beaten senseless. Episode 5 made me feel better for a little while, but ultimatly pissed me off. I think I'll become bitter at the end of this show, but I really like it. It's a great show even if it does make me want to break my keyboard (or maybe that's why it's such a great show)

Spoiler for Episode 5 spoiler:
Nenkitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-04, 21:59   Link #1150
nanafan
horo fan

in the beggining of the show i felt bad for sekai and now i feel bad for kotonhana. i don't even think he can pick out the one he likes... makoto's okay but he shouldn't mess with both of the girls feelings he knows they both like him.

All my little plans and schemes, lost like some forgotten dreams, seems like all i really was doing was waiting for you..-Real Love
nanafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-04, 22:46   Link #1151
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

Unlike most people i feel that the situation now is a result of the flaws of all three main characters. I feel that there is no one specific person that should be blamed, rather it's just unfortunate that each of the character's flaws would come together to form what would appear to be an impending disaster. Let's look at each of the character's flaws.

Spoiler for Kotonah:

Spoiler for Sekai:

Spoiler for Makoto:

I have come up with many theories as to "whose" fault this is, but as of now, i feel the situation is just a unfortunate twist of fate that several minor character flaws that if examined individually would not cause such a big deal, but when crafted artistically together by the writers results in a disaster of catastrophic proportions...

To illustrate, it's like using ammonium fertilisers to make a bomb...

Last edited by holyman282; 2007-08-05 at 01:18.
holyman282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-05, 00:25   Link #1152
Nenkitsune
Ive been MikuCaramellized

Send a message via AIM to Nenkitsune Send a message via Yahoo to Nenkitsune
I agree with you on that. It's deffinetly a combination of all 3 character's personality flaws. And I can relate to every single one of them one way or another. It's very unfortunate though, since all 3 of them seem to have conflicting flaws or something. Hard to explain it due to drinking to many macciato's at work today
Nenkitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-05, 06:40   Link #1153
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
i suggest you grab a box of tissues laugh or cry you will see for yourself :3
i dont think i feel like crying, but rather, I feel like beating the crap out of Makoto, especially after episode 3...what the hell was he thinking about...
Old 2007-08-05, 11:13   Link #1154
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyman282 View Post
Unlike most people i feel that the situation now is a result of the flaws of all three main characters. I feel that there is no one specific person that should be blamed, rather it's just unfortunate that each of the character's flaws would come together to form what would appear to be an impending disaster. Let's look at each of the character's flaws.
talk about stating the obvious *cough*
Quote:
Spoiler for Kotonah:
not so much as a flaw than making her a really attractive girl ~ imo that is a good why for girls to be more reserved in a starting relationship...the problem here is not that she was too late in opening up to makoto but that he was just way to early to be start doing those types of things to her...
Quote:
Spoiler for Sekai:
could have but didnt...countless times have i said that she should have let them broke up after day 2 but she just had to spring them back together again...and this time there isnt the excuse of "i was still unsure of my feelings back then" to fall back upon because she fcking kissed him before it happened! clearly she is messed up
Quote:
Spoiler for Makoto:
there seriously too much to pick on his character flaws so i wont bother today

Last edited by Deathkillz; 2007-08-07 at 07:15.
Old 2007-08-06, 07:31   Link #1155
Ittipol02

If Sekai did confessed to Makoto early(if we don't count that first kiss), she would be a character like Otome. The story would be no close friend - girl friend relationship, no usual Sekai that I like

I think a flaw personality is some kind of charm. Perfect character should be boring.
Ittipol02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-06, 11:42   Link #1156
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
i dont think i feel like crying, but rather, I feel like beating the crap out of Makoto, especially after episode 3...what the hell was he thinking about...
It will only get worse so make sure to have something to beat on so you wont destroy anything valuable. Welcome to the He-man Motoko hater club. I may be the only one but im holding to some hope that he will change his ways
Old 2007-08-06, 16:27   Link #1157
Zarn
ナギさま~!

I only watched episodes 1 through 3, but generally speaking, am I the only one who thinks that all those fanservice shots are unnecessary? I mean there is nothing bad about fanservice but in this kind of anime you'd expect less fanservice and more drama and stuff like that. Just my opinion
Zarn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-06, 17:01   Link #1158
Aceywacey
Shadow Priest

Send a message via ICQ to Aceywacey
At least they are trying to even out the fanservice with all the taisuke shots in Ep 5

anyways people right now think Kotonoha's blameless. By the end of this series, I wonder ... anyway she is ripe right now for some major character growth (not necessarily in a good way either)
Aceywacey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-06, 18:18   Link #1159
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

^ she is blameless because at this point in time it is true fact...later on we dont know but right now no one should complain about her >.>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarn View Post
I only watched episodes 1 through 3, but generally speaking, am I the only one who thinks that all those fanservice shots are unnecessary? I mean there is nothing bad about fanservice but in this kind of anime you'd expect less fanservice and more drama and stuff like that. Just my opinion
well it is a H game adaptation (and a very special one at that )

Old 2007-08-06, 19:06   Link #1160
MetaSigma
Lunarian Knight

Send a message via AIM to MetaSigma
All I know is this is going to get good...soooooooon >=3

Tags
bishoujo, drama, ecchi, harem, romance, tnk, yandere