AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-07-10, 06:58   Link #81
sapphire-pyro
C.C. Loyalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaerstan01 View Post
try installing the community codec pack found here "http://www.cccp-project.net/" that should help
Thank you very much I didn't expect the codec to be the problem ^^; My old codec used to work for the other files I watch before ^^; Ehehe
sapphire-pyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-10, 14:43   Link #82
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I agree that generic seems to be a pretty good descriptive word for this one. It was alright but nothing that really stood out for me. But will keep an eye on it since it could be an interesting one.
Old 2007-07-10, 17:18   Link #83
Risaa
Evil Little Pixie

Send a message via AIM to Risaa
Pretty much agree with that as well... nothing extraordinary, and I don't care for the way people are drawn, but the story's interesting enough for me to want to watch the next episode.
Old 2007-07-10, 20:27   Link #84
cool_girl

First epi are usually not that good...and the same with this one. But the plot is interesting. I guess I will be watching a few more epi to decide on it.
I didn't like the character design of the lead female though

Btw, nevermind the Op song... just skip it.

Last edited by cool_girl; 2007-07-11 at 12:41.
cool_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-11, 02:45   Link #85
Kaoru Chujo
Minase Inori

Ep2. I think this show has something, even though it's not a genre I usually enjoy. I liked the ending of ep2. Kuwashima Houko is beyond praise. She makes the heroine so vivid and interesting.
MINASE Inori 水瀬いのり age 18. 2010 Occult Academy (Akari). 2011 Uta no Prince-sama 1000% (students). 2012 Nukko (Sumire), Symphogear (minor roles). 2013 Love Lab (Suzu), Super Seisyun Brothers (Kohara Shiyo). 2014 Robot Girls Z (Gre-chan), Nobunaga The Fool (Chibihane, Toku), Black Bullet (Mibu), Is the order a rabbit? (Chino), Sugar Soldier (Kisaragi Makoto), Gargantia OVA (Rima), Locodol (Mirai), Aldnoah.Zero (Eddelrittuo), Sora no Method (Noel).
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | summer 2014 previews | summer 2014 schedule |
characters/seiyuus: | Mahouka Koukou | Glasslip | Tokyo Ghoul | Sailor Moon Crystal | Locodol | Ao Haru Ride | Hanayamata | Aldnoah.Zero | Nozaki-kun | Magimoji Rurumo | Zankyou no Terror | Tokyo ESP | Rokujouma no Shinryakusha | Love Stage!! | Jinsei | Rail Wars | Blade Dance | Himegoto
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-11, 05:40   Link #86
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
ep 2 ~
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-11, 11:01   Link #87
andromeda0201

well I thought the first episode was pretty good, though I have to admit that the fights weren't that well done, maybe they will improve later when they get better opponents than a dog?
The character designs don't bother me that much... well since I could watch Tsubasa and xxxHoLiC, this really is nothing. I did notice the good background music throughout the episode though
I'll probably stick to it, the story premise still interests me, now if only they could mend the action scenes....
andromeda0201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-12, 22:25   Link #88
Katsu Koneko
明日がある

Send a message via AIM to Katsu Koneko Send a message via Skype™ to Katsu Koneko
Watched episode 1 last night.

I'm now hooked on this series. XD I thought they would show the situation at the beginning of the episode during the episode, but I guess it's at episode 2? Can't wait for episode 2 to be subbed! ^_^

My AnimelistMy DeviantartMy Youtube
Rose Guns Days VN Status: EP2 [COMPLETED]
Index & Spinx banner Made by Pellissier / Keiichi & Rika Icon Made by Nabiki Asakura
Katsu Koneko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-12, 22:42   Link #89
ragnesis

saw the first ep... is anyone else bothered by the constant posing? it's like every time Boy A and Boy B appears in a scene, they're always in a pose looking off somewhere else trying to look cool or something. it's seriously annoying and dumb.
ragnesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-12, 23:01   Link #90
Joka

The girls' behavior is generic. She behaves as if she is mentally disabled and has not developed a mind set above a 12 year old. The two guys constantly strike poses like no tomorrow. This will be filed with the other 99% of generic anime.
Joka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-12, 23:06   Link #91
froinlaven
Wanchu!

I kinda like the character designs and the animation is pretty good, but like a lot of people said, it doesn't seem like it has anything original going for it.

Full impressions here.
Old 2007-07-12, 23:09   Link #92
Risaa
Evil Little Pixie

Send a message via AIM to Risaa
There's a big difference between being naive or insecure and being mentally retarded. Our girl here happens to be incredibly insecure to such a degree that it undoubtedly has effected her personality. Emotional problems can really screw with what you perceive to be logical and not...

I also believe that she's purposefully put in a sort of "loser light", so that later on in the series we may see her grow and become strong... that's really what I want to see more than anything.
Old 2007-07-13, 06:57   Link #93
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnesis View Post
saw the first ep... is anyone else bothered by the constant posing? it's like every time Boy A and Boy B appears in a scene, they're always in a pose looking off somewhere else trying to look cool or something. it's seriously annoying and dumb.
fanservice for fangirls i guess...i take it you havent seen ouran host club

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-13, 07:04   Link #94
Shadow Miko
ASuki's #1 Virgillia fan~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
fanservice for fangirls i guess...i take it you havent seen ouran host club
If that's the only fanservice then I'll be glad. They're main characters they can't be homo side characters! Wrong rant. ._. They better not go all Death Note on me. Because WTH was up with that? I've already decided I like Chika X Michiru (X Shito).

But that's just me. If Zombie Loan starts appealing to the yaoi crazed fangirls then I'll drop it. I won't badmouth it or anything. I'll just drop it and be bitter.

I haven't seen episode two yet but if there is whats being said there is then I think I shall be pleased.

WAS Hanyuu's biggest fangirl, my heart belongs to Virgillia now. <3 Loli Salad - A blog of epic-proportions!
Shadow Miko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-13, 08:12   Link #95
kaerstan01
c'mon wimp!

^ doncha worry, it isn't yaoi
kaerstan01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-13, 09:04   Link #96
S_K
Let's begin!

Send a message via MSN to S_K
I agree if it ever becomes yaoi, then I'll definetly drop it, because it would just ruin it for me, I know it
Old 2007-07-13, 09:15   Link #97
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

But that's a setup for fanfiction (Chika x Shito) with those 2 being partners. I'm rooting for Shito x Michiru.
Old 2007-07-13, 09:55   Link #98
kaerstan01
c'mon wimp!

nah... ill be rooting for a chika(aka boy B) x michiru pairing LOL
kaerstan01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-13, 09:57   Link #99
andromeda0201

hmm....strange but I didn't notice the 'posing' bits, they didn't seem that significant to me
Maybe I was paying too much attention on the background music
andromeda0201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-13, 11:49   Link #100
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaerstan01 View Post
nah... ill be rooting for a chika(aka boy B) x michiru pairing LOL
Kyo shouldn't win twice imo. It's now Yuki's turn.

Tags
action, fantasy, peach-pit, shounen