AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-03-26, 08:03   Link #1
Bijuu Killer
Infraction
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
[Manga] Team Sasuke

Oh, Sasuke recruit his own people. They seem to be disagreeable fellows.

No doubt the upcoming Sasuke-kun adventure will be fun.

There may be a little Konoha / Naruto in the meantime, but seriously who give a shit about that crappy village.

So, Sasuke it is, and it should be.

Interesting to see Sasuke a little nostalgic and all.

He's a good leader too!! Sasuke cares about his friends!!

What's Sasuke's plan? Disrupt Akatsuki, or cause havoc somewhere else?

What's their goal? Will they suceed? Is Naruto going to interfere?

Discuss.
__________________
Bijuu Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-26, 08:53   Link #2
xcad
Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
i think that sasuke's gonna target akatsuki first. after all, he's so into avenging his family.
__________________
sakura: BELOW! kakashi: wtf?!
xcad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-26, 08:55   Link #3
DestinyFate
Shana <3
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
I don't think he will approach Itachi without Mangekyou Sharingan...
__________________
DestinyFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-26, 09:32   Link #4
Goshin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: somehwre between this world and the next
Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
i would be pissed if naruto interfered it would be so lame, and i wouldn't like him anymore, it would also be like in gundam seed destiny, when kyo was trying to stop the from fighting that was kind of pathetic on his part. and it would be too if naruto did not give up on him. i mean is objective was to stop sasuke form being taken over by orochimaru. so there is no need for him to interfere anymore
__________________


"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-26, 10:04   Link #5
Asianknight82
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Wow, talking about Sasuke fanboys uniting, but anyway...

Sasuke is not a good leader, I don't know where you got that from. He'll put himself above anything else. He'll forsake anyone to achieve his vengence. That within itself makes you a poor leader.

I think Sasuke still holds a sort of kindness within him. But, I think he has no mercy for anyone who would try to impede his progress for vengence. Right now, I believe he has no idea what Akatsuki's plans are and doesn't care. I think after he kills Itachi ( which I hope he does, but I think someone else will rob him of that ) He'll try to recover his clan, but not care what village its in, but at the same time feel this huge emptiness in his heart because revenge supposedly leaves you with nothing.
Asianknight82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-26, 11:03   Link #6
SpiRo
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Serbia
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianknight82 View Post
Sasuke is not a good leader, I don't know where you got that from. He'll put himself above anything else. He'll forsake anyone to achieve his vengence. That within itself makes you a poor leader.
Wait wait .. where did u see that ? is that your opinion or fact that u know something that we dont ?

Dunno i think they will go somewhere else to train, or do something to upgrade their skills .. maybe these ppl know something important to Sasuke.

he wouldnt set them free so they can help him to kill Itachi becouse he wanna do it alone .. only thing left is to protect his fight of any intefeerence.
SpiRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-26, 11:15   Link #7
Asianknight82
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
Wait wait .. where did u see that ? is that your opinion or fact that u know something that we dont ?

Dunno i think they will go somewhere else to train, or do something to upgrade their skills .. maybe these ppl know something important to Sasuke.

he wouldnt set them free so they can help him to kill Itachi becouse he wanna do it alone .. only thing left is to protect his fight of any intefeerence.
Are you serious? Do you really not know how selfish sauceky is? He forsakened everyone that cared about him for the sake of achieveing his revenge. He's recruiting these people to be pawns to keep any possible akatsuki allies of Itachi busy while he kills him.
Asianknight82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-26, 11:22   Link #8
A.N.B.U
Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
no doubt, sasuke is a horrible leader and will only gain respect from his pees through sheer strength or drom fear. he will never gain it from how well he leads his team, and i think that somewhere down the line sasuke is going to step on the wrong feet and we may see a mutiny or uprising from his team members. Since they seem to be pretty strong themselves as it states that someone would have kiled oro at some point and the only reason he got to is because he wasn't locked up.

and i just thought of this, what if sasuke knows the technqiue of summoning the old hokages, and is only really recruiting team member to use them for that sole purpose, he wont feel as bad becaus ethey sem to be test tube babies and if they die while they fight then they have served there purpose

Last edited by A.N.B.U; 2007-03-26 at 11:37.
A.N.B.U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-26, 11:48   Link #9
FireDetei
Online Gamer.
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by A.N.B.U View Post

and i just thought of this, what if sasuke knows the technqiue of summoning the old hokages, and is only really recruiting team member to use them for that sole purpose

Would that even be possible now that they're souls have been sealed and eaten? Oo
FireDetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-26, 11:49   Link #10
shankss
CP10
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
yo ho! naruto fanboys vs saske fanboys encounters again in another ridicolus topic! what hte leadership?! sasuke may not be a good leader, its not in uchiha blood maybe..or its just his referrnigs to itachi whos acting under a leader ? probably he'll let all these guys die when its time, which i woulnt mind because suigetsu is one weirdo with all these monster teeths (?!) just how far do you think you can go with all these "youre my husy pushy firend! we love eacht other! lets ninja love! our firendship bound will destroy any enemy we encounter!"
I somehow have a feeling like this thing will slowly make his way to "Naruto is a leader-Sasuke is not.So as naruto fanboys we owned you.." >_>
shankss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-26, 12:02   Link #11
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Doesn't look like Kansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianknight82 View Post
He'll try to recover his clan, but not care what village its in, but at the same time feel this huge emptiness in his heart because revenge supposedly leaves you with nothing.
Nothing except a grateful widow in Shika's case
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-26, 12:05   Link #12
SpiRo
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Serbia
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianknight82 View Post
Are you serious? Do you really not know how selfish sauceky is? He forsakened everyone that cared about him for the sake of achieveing his revenge. He's recruiting these people to be pawns to keep any possible akatsuki allies of Itachi busy while he kills him.
Again with this .. first i never saw that he have some bad decisions when he was in team!!! And second WTF HE CARES WHO CARE FOR HIM IF HE DONT CARE FOR THEM ?! So now Naruto think that Sasuke is his body and they will play in sand forever and when Naruto want Sasuke will be there to hold him a candle ?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.N.B.U View Post
no doubt, sasuke is a horrible leader and will only gain respect from his pees through sheer strength or drom fear. he will never gain it from how well he leads his team, and i think that somewhere down the line sasuke is going to step on the wrong feet and we may see a mutiny or uprising from his team members. Since they seem to be pretty strong themselves as it states that someone would have kiled oro at some point and the only reason he got to is because he wasn't locked up.

and i just thought of this, what if sasuke knows the technqiue of summoning the old hokages, and is only really recruiting team member to use them for that sole purpose, he wont feel as bad becaus ethey sem to be test tube babies and if they die while they fight then they have served there purpose
Horrible O.o ! Respect from his pees through strength and fear ? I didnt see that he showed Suigets his strength and that he will kill him if Suigetsu dont follow him!!! He already made good decision and he did what Suigetsu wanted to do ( they went for sword) Sasuke didnt tell him "noway bastard im stronger then u and i will pawn u noob if u dont do what i say" Sasuke wasnt rude to Suigetsu or anything .. so why the fuck is he bad leader ? where u noticed that ?
SpiRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-26, 12:15   Link #13
tkdtiger
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In Florida
I think it's too early to tell if he's a good leader or not. Yes, he left his village, but at the same token it appears that he didn't completely foresake them. He began remembering his mission with naruto on the bridge and so forth. He left, because he felt at the time he wasn't getting strong enough to defeat his brother. So if he assembles a team for a specific goal, then how can we say he's a bad leader? We haven't even seen him in a leadership position. Last I checked he was subordinate to Kakashi, then to Oro. Now he is making his own team. It's too early to judge his leadership capabilities.
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-26, 13:04   Link #14
Asianknight82
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
Again with this .. first i never saw that he have some bad decisions when he was in team!!! And second WTF HE CARES WHO CARE FOR HIM IF HE DONT CARE FOR THEM ?! So now Naruto think that Sasuke is his body and they will play in sand forever and when Naruto want Sasuke will be there to hold him a candle ?!?!



Horrible O.o ! Respect from his pees through strength and fear ? I didnt see that he showed Suigets his strength and that he will kill him if Suigetsu dont follow him!!! He already made good decision and he did what Suigetsu wanted to do ( they went for sword) Sasuke didnt tell him "noway bastard im stronger then u and i will pawn u noob if u dont do what i say" Sasuke wasnt rude to Suigetsu or anything .. so why the fuck is he bad leader ? where u noticed that ?
omg, why the hell are you being so defensive? stop being so blinded by ur love for saucey poo and start noticing the faults. If you truly love something you accept the bad along with the good, not blind yourself to the fact that the person has bad qualities.

Now, yes Sasuke did use his strength as a factor, his demeanor proved to him that Sasuke was as powerful as he was making himself out to be.
Asianknight82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-26, 14:15   Link #15
Syndicate
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianknight82 View Post
omg, why the hell are you being so defensive? stop being so blinded by ur love for saucey poo and start noticing the faults. If you truly love something you accept the bad along with the good, not blind yourself to the fact that the person has bad qualities.

Now, yes Sasuke did use his strength as a factor, his demeanor proved to him that Sasuke was as powerful as he was making himself out to be.
nah your just starting a fight again no one in this thread says anything about fanboys and your the 1st one to start baiting.

you dont have any basis on your opinions that makes sense you just say he is a bad leader cuz you deem him so not even taking in account he never played a leader role which is why your post is so retarded

and seriously i dont think this thread is worth sasuke vs naruto its about team sasuke. If you indeed knew something about this character which you do not you would understand that he doenst give a S*** about making-a-team-love-konoha which you seem to think is everything. he only frees those he deems neccessary and ask if they can help him he doenst order anyone and when the job is done (whatever it may be) they will all go their own way. Thats the type of person he is. He doesnt have any ambitions like making teams playing leader or hokage get that in your head please.

@A.N.B.U. read the manga again nothing indicates that they shows respect through fear and strength. if indeed this was the case then suigetsu wouldnt sneak behind his back and act as if he was gonna kill sasuke. If indeed anything you say was thrue he wouldnt say with this sword i may be able to even beat you. you make no sense at all

if you actually know something you wouldnt know that all these people at oro's place share 1 common goal which was to get out of oro's hands and kill him. sasuke achieved this thus they will show some respect to him for that. there things in those 2.5 half year that happened which we do not know of how are those relations how does he know those knows and why he wants them. he isnt as stupid to ask someone he doenst trust especially in his situation at a place at oro.
Syndicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-26, 14:34   Link #16
Sasuke_Bateman
No
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: England
Asianknight82 does baiting all the time women eh.


I think Sasuke would make a great leader, after all he was pretty much the leader when he was still hanging with those two weirdos. I just hope they get to wear special clothes like Akatsuki.
__________________
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-26, 14:37   Link #17
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Hmmm. So much talk about Sasuke being a bad leader because he will lead through fear and won't care for the well-being of his comrades

Not to sound cold, but where was it ever said that you have to care about your followers in order to be a good leader? History has certainly shown that sometimes ruthless individuals can prove to be very effective leaders.

Still I don't think Sasuke will be leading this team with an iron fist. That doesn't fit in with what we've seen about his character so far. However, I can see him giving them a quick dose of killing intent or Sharingan dojustu should they get too far out of line.

What I want to know is how exactly Sasuke is going to entice these guys to follow him. Sure, they might be grateful to Sasuke for freeing them from Oro. But would they be willing to to follow him into a confrontation involving Akatsuki (assuming that's the purpose he's gathering them for), a team of more numerous and perhaps much stronger shinobi for nothing in return? Once Sasuke makes his intention to kill a member of Akatsuki known, how will they react?

Oh yeah, and I definitely see problems arising between Suigetsu and Sasuke. He claimed that threat he made against Sasuke was just a test/joke but I think there was real resentment there. He also made an off comment that he could probably match Sasuke using Zabuza's sword. He also doesn't like Juugo and Karin, those might be hints of betrayal later on.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-26, 14:41   Link #18
Asianknight82
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
How is my argument stupid? He's a loner, loners do not produce good results as leaders. He has stated it constantly that people only slows him down. People who sees team members as mere obstacles cannot be a good leader, nor can someone who would abandon the people that cared for him for selfish reasons. Would you put your faith in that sort of person? I don't know about you but I wouldn't. A leader should be selfless and must put the safety of his companions ahead of anything. And Sasuke isn't the type to do that when it comes to Itachi. All he cares about is his revenge, he allows his emotions to overcome better judgement.

Picking a fight? No. Saying it how it is? Yes; and also, his anger is obviously towards the fact that people are pointing out the bad stuff about Sasuke not the fact that I pointed out that Sasuke fans are making another pro sasuke thread.
Asianknight82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-26, 15:08   Link #19
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 35
Its good to see people still have sense of humor…Sasuke a good Leader?

Of course there is no basis to say he is a bad leader, but there is however enough info to tell you that he should be as a good leader as Naruto: yeah they are sane and objective, usually; but once their Emotions kicks in, the whole objectivism goes to the gutter, ending up in a liability for the entire team.

I ask those "Sasuke is a good leader" supporters this: If Sasuke is faced with the choice of saving his team while sacrificing a Chance to kill his Brother, would he do that?

If the answer is No, then Sasuke isn’t a good leader. A good leader will put the team first, if those interfere with his personal ambitions.

After that Its is a Good question, what is Sasuke plaining by forming Team Sasuke?…my guess look for Itachi, but the other 3 people will just be cannon fodders to be defeated by people from the “crappy” Village.
__________________
"when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-26, 15:23   Link #20
Goshin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: somehwre between this world and the next
Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
I am not a sasuke fanboy but i think he was a good leader and have probably become a better leader in the time skip. sasuke is actually the kind of leader where they tell him to get the job done, and he will get it done no matter what the cost, even if he as to risk the lives of his teamates.

about sasuke ruling through sheer strength and fear, that is somewhat true. suigetsu came up behind sasuke and says don't get any ideas buddy just becasue you killed orochimaru. when he realized that sasuke wasn't even phased by that he quickly acknowledge sasuke's strength and acts like he was just kidding. if he felt that he was stronger then sasuke he would no doubt kill sasuke. it was not stated that he chose to follow sasuke because sasuke is strong but that is probably the reason. it is not like he can say no.

in conclusion i think sasuke makes a good leader. i think that he is a different leader than shikamaru who would take his friends lives into consideration. but nevertheless he is a good leader. and sasuke will lead them to his new objectives

ps: Naruto is one of my fav characters. but if you are a naruto fanboy and think that you can argue that naruto is a great leader you will make a fool of yourselves so don't start
__________________


"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:58.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.