AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass Episode 23 Rating
Perfect 10 250 69.83%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 61 17.04%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 25 6.98%
7 out of 10 : Good 11 3.07%
6 out of 10 : Average 5 1.40%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 0.56%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.28%
1 out of 10 : Painful 3 0.84%
Voters: 358. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-03-30, 00:15   Link #241
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Triggered? Yes. But calling it ordered is a bit of a stretch.
Oh well you know how those Geasses work

Now that I think about it, Lelouch did something similar to those Brtiannian punks when he used Geass, "Your tired right? Of beating up the elevens?"

Quote:
savior. But that's only because Lulu needed a political stance that was diagrammatically opposite to that of his father, in order to have his soldiers fighting on the same side as he is. As for history, Zero will be looked upon favourably even if Euphie's Geassing got known. Historians love glorifying those who crushed empires.
I got something better.

It'd be more groundbreaking if it was released that Zero was in fact a Britannian prince who swore revenge against his father for not protecting his mother. Then it'll be realized that the whole situation was nothing more than a blood feud and showed the world that even they weren't safe from the royal family infightings
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 00:20   Link #242
W-General
Bushinsoukou
*Scanlator

Send a message via ICQ to W-General Send a message via AIM to W-General Send a message via MSN to W-General
I like how there's actually there's one vote in the poll for "1: Painful" - a rather fitting description in that this episode is not a bad episode. It's an awesome episode, but the tragedy can be a bit painful for some to watch.
W-General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 00:28   Link #243
Setonai

So.. next week is like the last episodes combine ....
Setonai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 00:31   Link #244
Eleutheria
旅行癖

If they don't keep Lelouche alive in some form, I fail to see how they can stretch it out for another 13/26 episodes.
Old 2007-03-30, 00:37   Link #245
Juvyniled

Lelouch isn't going to die. Too much room for development. And still much potential in his character. He is also the driver for this plot.
Juvyniled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 00:43   Link #246
JayF

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil|plushie View Post
Wait, Kaguya is 12?!?!!?!?
Lulu finally found his loli for his complete harem. Pity bout the half sister though.
JayF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 00:45   Link #247
W-General
Bushinsoukou
*Scanlator

Send a message via ICQ to W-General Send a message via AIM to W-General Send a message via MSN to W-General
Kaguya has the potential...in a few years...
Just look at that Fate-chan and Nanoha
W-General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 00:49   Link #248
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
be more groundbreaking if it was released that Zero was in fact a Britannian prince who swore revenge against his father for not protecting his mother. Then it'll be realized that the whole situation was nothing more than a blood feud and showed the world that even they weren't safe from the royal family infightings
Well... Royal family infighting is hardly news. That's practically the only thing historians write about concerning royalty. Who poisoned who, who betrayed who, who raised an army against who...
Even if Lulu wasn't glorified, he would hardly be considered more evil than usual.
Old 2007-03-30, 01:06   Link #249
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediNight View Post
Look at how much shorter than Lelouch she is
That alone doesn't say much - Japanese tend to be quite a bit shorter than Europeans And about her being cute and all - well, chances are you want to put on a cute act in front of the man whom you want to marry you

That said, she probably is quite young. (then again - so is Lulu )
Old 2007-03-30, 01:21   Link #250
kira11111

Quote:
Lelouch isn't going to die. Too much room for development. And still much potential in his character. He is also the driver for this plot.
The one I'm worried about is Suzaku. He's more likely to die in 24-25 than Lelouch. Since Suzaku's a) not the driving force of the show and is replacable *cough* Orange *cough* b) his girlfriend died and subsequently his dreams for the future... c) If Lulu was to kill his best friend it would just drive Lulu further into the darkness. Which Sunrise is extremely keen on doing.
kira11111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 01:28   Link #251
Juvyniled

As long as his death is purposeful in advancing the plot then it doesn't matter. Lelouch seems to already have prepared for such a consequence per his last line.
Juvyniled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 01:29   Link #252
kira-sama

Send a message via MSN to kira-sama Send a message via Yahoo to kira-sama
after read the summary

poor euphie she's dead
and lulu is more like light "addicted to geass power"
i think suzaku already know lulu is zero
nina face so scary "i will avenge avenge AVENGE"

lulu who shot euphie "shocked"
V.V will he give geass to suzaku???

kaguya so annoying!!!
kira-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 01:31   Link #253
JediNight
キズランダム

I can't see them killing Suzaku off now. This whole Best friend rivalry has been building for the entire season, and now VV giving him a Geass? This is going to be the epic best friend rivalry of the ages ;p
JediNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 01:46   Link #254
wuabel

It seems unlikely that Suzaku will die, given that he would be given new geass. I bet that he would be the protagonist in the next series (may be he would have grown some brain finally?)....but who knows...this is C.G.

I am surprised how normal Orange-kun is when he got released.....no crazy look like the opening suggests. That's good, may be he can still save Viletta later...(or may be Viletta got chopped up and ended up like Orange, and they lead a lovely life together? )

Two new geass power should be revealed in next episode....cant wait
wuabel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 01:51   Link #255
Malintex_Terek
Mahjong Triple Pro

Haha, that was a great moment (poignant and delicious). Euphemia was sent back to Bhaal!
Malintex_Terek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 01:52   Link #256
JediNight
キズランダム

Oh just point Orange-kun in the direction of Zero and I'm sure he will perk right up to insanity levels ;p Or maybe the scientists need to activate his cybernetic parts or give him drugs. His wounds didn't seem that serious to require replacing half of his body -- yay for randomly turning someone into an abomination without their consent? ;p
JediNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 01:56   Link #257
Nvis
Grumpy Senior

Spoiler for about V.V:

I don't think Suzaku will die anytime soon. He totally "beat" down Gawain & Guren MkII.
And about Orange, unless he gets a new all-powerful KF with the skills to back it up, I don't see how scary he is(yet).

Euphemia was sexy throughout the ep & death. *Salutes.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 01:57   Link #258
Shinoto
Rollin' Like A Boss

The character I believe we should be worried about getting axed is.....
it pains me to say this....Karen. Suzuka just lost someone on his side to speak. Karen is on Lulu's side who has been quite absent on a loss yet. Karen seems like a front runner here. Her undying devotion to protecting Zero. And how it would drive Lulu mad(Berserker Kira and Athrun...when they finally try to kill each other, You know it eventually will have to happen in Geass). Where Suzuka will be blaming Lulu for it and Lulu blaming Suzuka. I mean Karen right now just seems that true tipping point for the battle between the two.

The only other guess I can see at this time....C.C. But I think she still has far too much gas left to go. Karen on the other hand....

Heck I think that is how they may even end the 1st season. Probably in some cliffhanger
Old 2007-03-30, 02:00   Link #259
Nvis
Grumpy Senior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinoto View Post
The character I believe we should be worried about getting axed is.....
it pains me to say this....Karen. Suzuka just lost someone on his side to speak. Karen is on Lulu's side who has been quite absent on a loss yet. Karen seems like a front runner here. Her undying devotion to protecting Zero. And how it would drive Lulu mad(Berserker Kira and Athrun...when they finally try to kill each other, You know it eventually will have to happen in Geass). Where Suzuka will be blaming Lulu for it and Lulu blaming Suzuka. I mean Karen right now just seems that true tipping point for the battle between the two.
Except I don't think Lelouch has much feelings for Kallen as much as Suzaku to Euphemia.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 02:06   Link #260
coba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinoto View Post
Heck I think that is how they may even end the 1st season. Probably in some cliffhanger
Well I am leaning more toward Nunnaly. I don't think Kallen's death will have huge impact to Lulu, but Nunnaly's on the other hand......
I think Lelouch will go on rampage if Nunnaly is accidentally killed by Brittania.

Also, there is a spoiler that
Spoiler:
coba is offline   Reply With Quote