AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-11-10, 01:47   Link #541
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Post Thoughts of R2 sound episodes (SE6 could be the last release)

Do you know after i've listening all R2 SEs, I don't really understand Why the R2 sound episodes turns out to be as a PARODY of any Shows compares the R1 sound episodes which it has a SERIOUS Tone and some side stories connected from any STAGEs i mean first season episodes.

I mean what do you guys think?

Last edited by Jeffry2009; 2008-11-10 at 09:25.
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 06:42   Link #542
Shadowcatch
Romantic Sucker

Times like this make me wonder...Where the hell do you get the translations for these damn drama cd's? 0_o
Shadowcatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-13, 07:26   Link #543
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowcatch View Post
Times like this make me wonder...Where the hell do you get the translations for these damn drama cd's? 0_o
Someone out there was kind enough to do the translation and post it online. Having searched for other drama CDs myself, I salute those fans. They get even less recognition from others.
Old 2008-12-02, 15:29   Link #544
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

...Just heard Gino and Xingke's song...the rythm makes me feel like a lover/womanizer song...I mean a dynamic one...like some sort of tango

It's weird

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 03:09   Link #545
Spring_sakura111
Kanashimi o mukou eto~!

Where is it?LOL! Loli-san!! Doko~!??!
Spring_sakura111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 08:37   Link #546
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

SE6 Kaguya drama better not turn out to be crack.

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 10:16   Link #547
White_dragon
weird bishie fangirl

Send a message via MSN to White_dragon
sorry to bother you all, but i was wondering which site did you get to hear that?
White_dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 11:12   Link #548
Lie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
SE6 Kaguya drama better not turn out to be crack.
I'm almost sure that its crack. I remember talking with blotty about this and I'm pretty sure this is just complete crack.
I'm not to big a fan of yaoi marketing from this SE.
Lie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 14:59   Link #549
Sonae
A l i c e
*Graphic Designer

Where can I listen to them?! I can't find them! I want to hear the song! -cries-

EDIT:

Lol. I found this. It happens to be on Blotty's LJ

Quote:
Track 1 - Rururu Group Date Rhapsody
Lelouch, Rolo, Gino, Jeremiah, Suzaku, Lloyd, Xingke, and Schneizel find dates while in a karaoke box.

Rolo arranges dates for himself, Lelouch, Gino, and Jeremiah, but when they expect girls, only more boys arrive for the group date - Suzaku, Xingke, Schneizel, and Lloyd!

Track 2 - Kaguya's meeting with the Demon
A story about eight years ago, when Kaguya interacts with Suzaku and Lelouch, and present time, when Kaguya addresses her precious feelings towards "Zero".

Kaguya stays in the Kururugi Shrine for a week in order to learn about festivity rites and other such customs. Born with a silver spoon in her mouth, she does as she pleases, bullying her cousin and fiance Suzaku. One day, Kaguya goes into the forest alone to play, where she meets the demon who lives there.

Track 3 - Motorcycleman Jeremiah's All-out Epic Battle
Jeremiah "The man whose body is made of machines, who has a strong sense of loyalty - he shall not forgive any wrongdoers. Motorcycleman Jeremiah, perfected in fighting with all his might."
Lelouch "Jeremiah, go forth!"
The boy-superintendent Lelouch who serves justice as his mission is up against the Wicked Britannian Emperor Charles, his cunning staff officer Schneizel, and the Death God Imperial Princess Cornelia. With Jeremiah's actions, can Britannia be defeated!?

Motorcycleman Jeremiah is an cyborg who can transform into an autobike. Together with Lelouch of the Geass, they fight the Evil Britannian Empire day by day. However Schneizel has tapped into the root of Geass. As it is, can Jeremiah prevent the Britannian Empire's goal of World Conquest?
Track 1 = DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDX EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -runs away to throw up-

Track 2 = Hm...interesting...

Track 3 = Major WTF?? O.o

Well, where can I find them?

Last edited by Sonae; 2008-12-03 at 15:19.
Sonae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 01:16   Link #550
Used Can

1. Homolust: Good
2. Loli: Good
3. LOYALTY: Awesome

Sounds like a 9.5/10 right there.
Old 2008-12-04, 03:33   Link #551
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lie View Post
I'm almost sure that its crack. I remember talking with blotty about this and I'm pretty sure this is just complete crack.
If that's the case, I'm really disappointed. Anyway, thanks for the info.

Old 2008-12-04, 04:46   Link #552
Shuuda
Sniped.

Send a message via MSN to Shuuda
Quote:
And have you seen it yet? If not, then do not make assumptions.

Quote:
If that's the case, I'm really disappointed. Anyway, thanks for the info.
Same as above.
Shuuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 05:46   Link #553
Levy
differently sober

Quote:
From the summary, it doesn't sound like crack, it sounds more like the Sound Episodes from S1, in wich we have glimpses of Lelouch and Suzaku's childhood. And i hope it is so, crack may be entertaining but with all those plot holes

BTW, does anyone is able to tell me how many drama CD, beside the first one, were dubbed in english? =)
Levy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 06:13   Link #554
blottyparchment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levy View Post
From the summary, it doesn't sound like crack, it sounds more like the Sound Episodes from S1, in wich we have glimpses of Lelouch and Suzaku's childhood. And i hope it is so, crack may be entertaining but with all those plot holes

BTW, does anyone is able to tell me how many drama CD, beside the first one, were dubbed in english? =)
Nah. If you've read the end of the summary, there's this part about Kaguya meeting a demon. Now who could the demon be? I haven't heard SE6 yet, so I don't know how crack-y the tracks are. Still, I think they're all crack.
blottyparchment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 06:19   Link #555
Levy
differently sober

Lelouch, of course. but, wait, what do you mean by crack? simply 'not fitting canon' or 'something silly/spoof (like CC and the mushroom)?

oh well, we'll see. Thanks for the info anyway =)
Levy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 06:46   Link #556
blottyparchment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levy View Post
Lelouch, of course. but, wait, what do you mean by crack? simply 'not fitting canon' or 'something silly/spoof (like CC and the mushroom)?

oh well, we'll see. Thanks for the info anyway =)
Well, crack for me would be OOC-ness, breaking the 4th wall, and most often, non-canon, but not necessarily like that all the time.

For me, that applies to the characters taking themselves seriously while doing the craziest/silliest/most lol-tastic things, like Lelouch being serious in geassing a boar to fall into a trap he dug because he simply has zero boy scout skills.

I haven't heard SE6 yet. Will get back when I do.
blottyparchment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 06:54   Link #557
Spring_sakura111
Kanashimi o mukou eto~!

I found Xingke and Gino's song funny But I haven't got a good quality of it...so I can't understand what they are talking about...
Something about protecting ...and...The reason I fight is you?

Whatever.
Old 2008-12-04, 08:18   Link #558
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

I listened to the track. It doesn't sounds like a crack. I just jot down points which I can understand so far. Please correct me if I'm mistaken about certain parts.

Suzaku and Kaguya were engaged then. She was staying over at Kururugi Shrine for a while. Kaguya was having fun bullying Suzaku who was her fiance and was being lectured by Kirihara about her responsibilities as a member of Sumeragi clan(?). Kirihara told her about a demon living near/in Kururugi Shrine (?) Suzaku asked what Kaguya wish to be when she grow up? She only want to have fun and not be burdened by her family's expectation with her and she ran off in a huff after beating up Suzaku. She was lost and she bumped into a young demon (Lelouch) Kirihara mentioned about. They had some naive conversation about if Lelouch will eat children, does he have fangs etc. It sounds like Lelouch gave her a stern lecture for using her family name as her shield and her willfulness thinking how important she is as she is from Sumeragi Clan. Lelouch left her alone to defend for herself after lecturing her (Lelouch, the bully ). Suzaku managed to find her.

Her meeting with Lelouch definitely brought her some enlightenment changing her willful self who always bullies Suzaku into what she is now. I can't wait for a summary of it. Isn't it ironic and fated for Kaguya to proclaim herself as Zero's wife and Suzaku, her ex-fiance, was the person under the mask in the end.

To be honest, I don't care about the other tracks. I kind of like how "Pure Feeling" from R2 OST2 was used. There is sound additional music at the start of the music. There are definitely unreleased music throughout the drama.

Old 2008-12-04, 08:20   Link #559
Spring_sakura111
Kanashimi o mukou eto~!

Hmmm.....Wait. Suzaku and Kaguya? Is that for real? or is it just pure crack?
Old 2008-12-04, 10:06   Link #560
Sonae
A l i c e
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring_sakura111 View Post
Hmmm.....Wait. Suzaku and Kaguya? Is that for real? or is it just pure crack?
Most likely true. In R1's sound episode, there is one where Genbu is going to marry a princess of Britannia and Suzaku thinking it was Nunnally that would be married to him, says he marry instead and Genbu tells him no, the one he'll marry has already been chosen.

Yeah, It's more than likely true/canon. Unless those one's on Suzaku, Lelouch, and Nunnally's past weren't canon
Sonae is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drama cd