AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2004-01-07, 15:36   Link #1
hamiko_san
September Jellyfish
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Narutofanbois!

Ummm yea..........What is it with this naruto fanbois?....everywhere i go I see naruto33,narutofan,naruto,sakura-chan,and stuff like that AND IS FRIGGIN ME OUT MAN! I"LL CUT YOU MAN! I"LL FRIGGIN CUT YOU DUDE!




NARUTO FANBOIS DIE!DIE!



well I'm off to download naruto
__________________
Too much of a good thing is an even greater thing!
hamiko_san is offline  
Old 2004-01-07, 16:06   Link #2
Tasuki
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Atleast its not as bad as YU-GI-OH! fan boys ...yuck...

they have there own cult in the hallways were they battle and bite their heads off with cards...

You will DIE Dark Magician with my Blue eyes white Dragon mutha fucka!
Tasuki is offline  
Old 2004-01-07, 16:31   Link #3
Neuspeed
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Houston
Wink Hmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasuki
Atleast its not as bad as YU-GI-OH! fan boys ...yuck...

they have there own cult in the hallways were they battle and bite their heads off with cards...

You will DIE Dark Magician with my Blue eyes white Dragon mutha fucka!
Hmmm seems like you are well informed of how yu-gi games goes about ;p Maybe you played it??
Neuspeed is offline  
Old 2004-01-07, 16:33   Link #4
aahhsin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Hey! Yu-Gi-Oh! is dope! Who eles but a white pharoah can make combos with cards that nobody eles can think of?

I enjoy Yu-Gi-Oh! It's not as bad as what people claim. What is it with people hating that show?
aahhsin is offline  
Old 2004-01-07, 16:35   Link #5
wnkryo
HainShodan
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: new york city
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasuki
Atleast its not as bad as YU-GI-OH! fan boys ...yuck...

they have there own cult in the hallways were they battle and bite their heads off with cards...

You will DIE Dark Magician with my Blue eyes white Dragon mutha fucka!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not the YU-GI-OH! fans!!!


Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
__________________
wnkryo is offline  
Old 2004-01-07, 16:37   Link #6
Neuspeed
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Houston
Exclamation game

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin
Hey! Yu-Gi-Oh! is dope! Who eles but a white pharoah can make combos with cards that nobody eles can think of?

I enjoy Yu-Gi-Oh! It's not as bad as what people claim. What is it with people hating that show?
I guess is 'cause of the simple fact that is a card played game?? I'm not sure... I've seen a few episodes of the series... Its ok..
Neuspeed is offline  
Old 2004-01-07, 16:40   Link #7
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Somewhere in Hawaii
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamiko_san
Ummm yea..........What is it with this naruto fanbois?....everywhere i go I see naruto33,narutofan,naruto,sakura-chan,and stuff like that AND IS FRIGGIN ME OUT MAN! I"LL CUT YOU MAN! I"LL FRIGGIN CUT YOU DUDE!




NARUTO FANBOIS DIE!DIE!



well I'm off to download naruto
O quite your whining, if you hate it so much then dont come here.
:fingers: :fingers: :fingers: :fingers: :fingers: :fingers: :fingers: :fingers: :fingers: :fingers: :fingers: :fingers: :fingers: :fingers: :fingers: :fingers: lol it annoys me also but I still watch it
__________________
Keitaro is offline  
Old 2004-01-07, 16:50   Link #8
Tasuki
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Its just see, once a certain nerdy group of people, start obsessing and worshipping , exp: marrying certain characters, yu-gi-oh back pack when your 18, and its your #1 topic of convo, Yu-gi-oh pick up lines. It starts giving the show a bad rep. Like DBZ.. someone actually used this line on me one time.

' Let me kamehameha out of you mind'

what the f*ck. Sorry all you DBZ fan boys if I mispelled that.
Tasuki is offline  
Old 2004-01-07, 16:51   Link #9
OhJustSomeRandomGuy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Totally in Japan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuspeed
I've seen a few episodes of the series... Its ok..
My problem with it is when it's on Fox, and you have all the mangled card names, and the 40 year olds doing the voices of the kids.

Anyway...hope Hamiko enjoys being banned.
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline  
Old 2004-01-07, 16:53   Link #10
OhJustSomeRandomGuy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Totally in Japan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamiko_san
NARUTO FANBOIS DIE!DIE!
Anyone that spells "fan boy" as "FANBOI" is SO lame. Not only are you using a made up term, you're spelling it to make yourself try and look even cooler.

Go away newbie, and tell your Dad to stop trying to hit people with his purse when he's in high heels.
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline  
Old 2004-01-07, 16:54   Link #11
aahhsin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasuki
Its just see, once a certain nerdy group of people, start obsessing and worshipping , exp: marrying certain characters, yu-gi-oh back pack when your 18, and its your #1 topic of convo, Yu-gi-oh pick up lines. It starts giving the show a bad rep. Like DBZ.. someone actually used this line on me one time.

' Let me kamehameha out of you mind'

what the f*ck. Sorry all you DBZ fan boys if I mispelled that.
It's time to duel! <<<<<< how can you NOT like that? It works almost anywhere. Hell i wouldn't even be surprised if Naruto said it to Sasuke

SASUKE!!! IT'S TIME TO DUEL! then he busts out Gamabunta then laughs his merry way.
aahhsin is offline  
Old 2004-01-07, 16:57   Link #12
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Doesn't look like Kansas
Why people like to make this kind of stupid thread...

Close da post?
Hunter is offline  
Old 2004-01-07, 16:57   Link #13
Neuspeed
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Houston
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin
It's time to duel! <<<<<< how can you NOT like that? It works almost anywhere. Hell i wouldn't even be surprised if Naruto said it to Sasuke

SASUKE!!! IT'S TIME TO DUEL! then he busts out Gamabunta then laughs his merry way.

LOL crazy stuff
Neuspeed is offline  
Old 2004-01-07, 17:02   Link #14
OhJustSomeRandomGuy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Totally in Japan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasuki
' Let me kamehameha out of you mind'

what the f*ck. Sorry all you DBZ fan boys if I mispelled that.
Man...serious?!

He said "out of you mind"?! Damn. Can't even speak English...and no suaveness whatsoever.

It's really sad how some people completely lose perspective on real life...
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline  
Old 2004-01-07, 17:04   Link #15
Tasuki
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhJustSomeRandomGuy
Man...serious?!

He said "out of you mind"?! Damn. Can't even speak English...and no suaveness whatsoever.

It's really sad how some people completely lose perspective on real life...

Yes, he used 'you', it was some reffy guy.
Tasuki is offline  
Old 2004-01-07, 17:05   Link #16
NightWish
Crushcrushcrush
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Age: 34
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
Why people like to make this kind of stupid thread...
I am asking myself the same question
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
Close da post?
...certainly.
__________________
Lay down on the ground, and let the tears run from you, crying to the grass and trees and heaven, finally on your knees; Let me live again…
NightWish is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:41.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.