AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-10-19, 19:26   Link #2241
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Frozen Hell of the North
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Why do I get the feeling that Shamal and Fate like French Toast?
__________________

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-19, 19:27   Link #2242
prescience
Friendly Satanist
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
@Keroko: I agree. Dry cereal.
prescience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-19, 22:09   Link #2243
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Subspace, Texas
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to AdmiralTigerclaw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
Why do I get the feeling that Shamal and Fate like French Toast?
VIVIO: I like panca-*HEADSHOT*

O_O;

*Puts down his twelve gauge.*

She sounded like the DiC Chibi-usa! (Rini) It was reflex!
__________________
"Escalating a war is not how I envisioned this vacation..."
Ernest 'Admiral Tigerclaw' Hart
OWNER: Samurai Penguin Studios
"Because people dig birds with swords."
AdmiralTigerclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-19, 22:51   Link #2244
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Golden Throne
Age: 28
What Eurocreants? I have milo tarik and roti prata for breakfast. Or whatever Anita is inspired to cook in the morning.

Though it be nice to have the cook along with the toast...

*is stabbed to pieces*

Quote:
Originally Posted by prescience View Post
@Keroko: I agree. Dry cereal.
Nestle Snowflakes?
__________________

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-19, 23:11   Link #2245
Tempy
Σ(。д(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Hotsprings Resort
Age: 28
But can Chrono see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
__________________
Tempy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-19, 23:24   Link #2246
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Frozen Hell of the North
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest Dynasty View Post
But can Chrono see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
Chrono: Because it adheres to the laws of the Time-Space Administration Bureau?
__________________

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-20, 07:27   Link #2247
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam Send a message via Skype™ to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
Chrono: Because it adheres to the laws of the Time-Space Administration Bureau?
Kids: Nice try.
__________________
RadiantBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-07, 04:49   Link #2248
Blank-Mage
Maniacal laughter ensues.
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: My own delusions of grandeur.
Age: 26
Kids: Kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch because there are cinnamon swirls in every bite!

Chrono: ...I suppose it provides adequate nourishment for daily activity.
__________________
Blank-Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-09, 21:09   Link #2249
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Golden Throne
Age: 28
Pardon me, but I somehow didn't get the joke...
__________________

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-14, 23:35   Link #2250
Mushi
Hopeless Dreamer
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: On bended knee asking Belldandy to marry me
Ahh... finished up my rewatch of StrikerS this evening. That makes all three seasons rewatched in six days.

So many things I had forgotten about. I still wasn't able to keep track of all the combat cyborgs names, though.

I do like how it ends with Subaru rescuing the children in much the same way that she was rescued, as a child, by Nanoha. It gives the whole thing a nice "full circle" feeling.

After that much Nanoha saturation, now that it's over, I'm sitting here wondering what to do next. I guess it's time to read the manga. And then, venture into the world of the Sound Stage, now that I realize there's a translation thread (never looked there before today).
__________________
Mushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-14, 23:50   Link #2251
Blank-Mage
Maniacal laughter ensues.
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: My own delusions of grandeur.
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushi View Post
I do like how it ends with Subaru rescuing the children in much the same way that she was rescued, as a child, by Nanoha. It gives the whole thing a nice "full circle" feeling.
Not to mention Fate saving Erio, a kid born of the same project that made her, and thrown into a situation almost exactly like hers. Not to mention Caro.
__________________
Blank-Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-15, 03:03   Link #2252
NorthernFallout
Return
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Frosty Scandinavia
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushi View Post
After that much Nanoha saturation, now that it's over, I'm sitting here wondering what to do next. I guess it's time to read the manga. And then, venture into the world of the Sound Stage, now that I realize there's a translation thread (never looked there before today).
You can also check out the Soundstage X and M4 on Youtube here in the form of subbing http://www.youtube.com/user/AtomicoX...F6C7D1F65D9C68

more is planned but haven't been done yet.
__________________

Steam: ax/apocnuke | LET'S ROCK
NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-15, 03:25   Link #2253
Mushi
Hopeless Dreamer
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: On bended knee asking Belldandy to marry me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blank-Mage View Post
Not to mention Fate saving Erio, a kid born of the same project that made her, and thrown into a situation almost exactly like hers. Not to mention Caro.
The scene where Fate goes to pick up Caro, and the little talk they have in the falling snow... that's one of the more memorable scenes that comes to my mind. I got a little choked up there, knowing what Fate had been through.
__________________
Mushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-15, 11:38   Link #2254
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushi View Post
So many things I had forgotten about. I still wasn't able to keep track of all the combat cyborgs names, though.
Happens to everyone. Don't worry, you'll learn to know them all eventually.
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-15, 12:21   Link #2255
Blank-Mage
Maniacal laughter ensues.
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: My own delusions of grandeur.
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushi View Post
The scene where Fate goes to pick up Caro, and the little talk they have in the falling snow... that's one of the more memorable scenes that comes to my mind. I got a little choked up there, knowing what Fate had been through.
Ah....

When was that again?
__________________
Blank-Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-15, 14:26   Link #2256
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blank-Mage View Post
Ah....

When was that again?
Episode 5, when Erio gets his ass handed to him by the giant Gadget Drone.
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-19, 02:30   Link #2257
Mushi
Hopeless Dreamer
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: On bended knee asking Belldandy to marry me
Not sure where to put this, so it's going here. I'm making these for myself, but thought I'd put them up to see if anyone else wants them. I got the images from the official site, covered up some Japanese text, and used the wiki entries for the english text.

What I got so far.







I know there was mention of making a Numbers Spotters Guide somewhere recently (or something like that), but I don't remember where that was or if someone was actually working on it.

Any critique is welcome.
__________________
Mushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-19, 02:36   Link #2258
Arkeus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushi View Post
Not sure where to put this, so it's going here. I'm making these for myself, but thought I'd put them up to see if anyone else wants them. I got the images from the official site, covered up some Japanese text, and used the wiki entries for the english text.

What I got so far.







I know there was mention of making a Numbers Spotters Guide somewhere recently (or something like that), but I don't remember where that was or if someone was actually working on it.

Any critique is welcome.
better formating, but...
http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/i.../id/?start=all
Arkeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-19, 03:02   Link #2259
Mushi
Hopeless Dreamer
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: On bended knee asking Belldandy to marry me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkeus View Post
Those are cool. A little blurry looking, but cool. Where did they come from?
__________________
Mushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-19, 03:07   Link #2260
Arkeus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushi View Post
Those are cool. A little blurry looking, but cool. Where did they come from?
JINNSK is a regular here.
Arkeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:49.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.