AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2007-08-13, 10:16   Link #81
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by unameit View Post
Spoiler for Itachi:

Spoiler for Meaning of Itachi crying:
Imagine those two joining forces. Alone, they could probably take over the entire Naruto universe with ease.
Old 2007-08-13, 11:53   Link #82
unameit

ya know what, I would certainly have no problem if the main character of the story suddenly shifts to Itachi.. haha... but I know not in a half chance that would be possible..

The main character naruto is just lame, what he can do is very limited and always with his big moral which is sickenning.. oops, seems like I run out of topic here.. sumimasen..
unameit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-13, 14:17   Link #83
Endbo

do you no who was itachi sensei
Endbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-13, 14:31   Link #84
Tettsuo
Yeah, I said that!

My theory regarding Itachi is... he's a good guy sorta.

I believe he killed his clan to prevent any other Uchiha from reaching his level. Since he alone cannot kill Madara, he's pushing his brother to become stronger so they can teamup and kill him.

Since his brother already hates him, He'll have no problem killing Itachi after they kill Madara. With no other reason to exist, Sasuke will probably die by suicide.

Thus, ending the bloodline and preventing their dark bloodline from gaining power.
Tettsuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-13, 14:51   Link #85
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endbo View Post
do you no who was itachi sensei
Thats a good question. It was never revealed in the manga but since Itachi's father had such a high interest his career as a ninja, i think it could have been him.

Last edited by BlackShinobi07; 2007-08-13 at 18:13.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-13, 18:55   Link #86
ichii
The Fonz

Send a message via Yahoo to ichii
yeh it's a lie, it was Uchiha Bart who murdered the Uchiha Clan
Old 2007-08-13, 19:43   Link #87
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

No No it is a lie.

They were playing a game of Hide and Seek. And well to eliminate someone from the game you must strangle them for 5min.

It's all just misunderstood fun
Medalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-14, 09:33   Link #88
lemonandlime
lemonandlime

Send a message via MSN to lemonandlime
All Uchia Clan members were killed by Itachi, there are only 2 survivers, now that tobi has reviled himself to be another user of sharingan who can suggest anyting for this?
lemonandlime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-14, 09:41   Link #89
sasuke2007
Missing-Nin

Could be. but as he sed he had a special mission...(he prob was told 2 aquire the mangekyou). then he killed all the uchiha clan 2 "test his capicity". 2 c if the mangekyou was worthwhile 2 achieve. he showed flashbacks of the murders 2 sasuke using the sharingan. but i think he was told 2 do it. suppose maybe 2 get into akatsuki.

It's Showtime
sasuke2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-14, 14:17   Link #90
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonandlime View Post
All Uchia Clan members were killed by Itachi, there are only 2 survivers, now that tobi has reviled himself to be another user of sharingan who can suggest anyting for this?
Besides the misspelling, you are wrong. Every Uchiha Member that was in their little "quarters" or area got killed. Which as assumed was basically anyone in the clan who was "there" and "living". Madara dead or alive wasn't killed by Itachi, your logic is flawed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke2007 View Post
Could be. but as he sed he had a special mission...(he prob was told 2 aquire the mangekyou). then he killed all the uchiha clan 2 "test his capicity". 2 c if the mangekyou was worthwhile 2 achieve. he showed flashbacks of the murders 2 sasuke using the sharingan. but i think he was told 2 do it. suppose maybe 2 get into akatsuki.
Besides the poor ass grammar and spelling, the reason was never clearly stated and probably won't be until it comes down to Sasuke vs Itachi or something.
Medalist is offline   Reply With Quote