AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Shuffle!

Notices

View Poll Results: Shuffle! Memories Total Series Rating
Perfect 10 18 14.88%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 9 7.44%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 18 14.88%
7 out of 10 : Good 18 14.88%
6 out of 10 : Average 7 5.79%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 11 9.09%
4 out of 10 : Poor 6 4.96%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.83%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 3 2.48%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 1.65%
0 out of 10 : Painful as not knowing where your towel is 4 3.31%
-10 out of 10 : Painful as Vogon poetry 5 4.13%
-100 out of 10 : Painful as Azgoths of Kria poetry 4 3.31%
-1,000 out of 10 : Painful as Paul Neil Milne Johnstone of Redbridge poetry 15 12.40%
Voters: 121. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-02-21, 22:37   Link #41
Ketro

I personally loved the series, I hope they make a season 2 (Somehow)

Shuffle! Memories was OK, the last episode was really good

Spoiler for Primula's Quote on the Cruise:

I gave it a perfect 10
Ketro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-22, 05:48   Link #42
ReizoSan
Make Your Move

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker View Post
You could watch Ep 3's OP and ED for some Ama goodness. :3

Why is Asa trying to look like Ayu???
Anyway just finished the 24 ep series and along to way you get a bit of drama which is expected the drama bits were well done and near to being sad especially the part with the heart beat thing with Asa was scary but well done, all in all it was an ok anime some characters were good ad some were annoying it was a hard choice for the male character to make but choosing miss asa was like my 4th choice but it was ok not amazing the story to me really didn't develop much only untill the end but i would say its a solid 7 out of 10.
ReizoSan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-22, 17:32   Link #43
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
I would never stoop to the level as to enjoy this anime. 5 girls chasing one guy is just complete nonsence, anime like this make me wonder what the writers think of at night. No offence to any that enjoys it but I just cant look past the crayness lol. Although I did only watch 3 episodes but I could see where it was going.
Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-28, 04:50   Link #44
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

well... I can tell you that about a third of all anime is probably "several girls chasing one guy" so you've just made your life a lot easier by cutting out much of what there is to watch. You might like romantic comedies that focus on one couple (Lovely*Complex, REC, Karin, etc) or maybe a multi-character drama like Clannad or Kimikiss or Honey&Clover .... or you may just head over to "boobs and explosions" shounen "boys anime" (there's some good stuff there though --- Gurren-Lagann for example).

edit: oopsie ... typed too fast, thanks for the typo "nen/jo" point out.

Last edited by Vexx; 2008-02-29 at 14:54.
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-10, 08:46   Link #45
Onchuu_Norin
Clandestine Otaku

Cool

When I first checked out this anime, I did it out of boredom. Well, for me, I'm not really a fan of anime that have a lot of fan service. I thought it did become very hilarious, but it's too unrealistic of an anime. I mean there was like five girls going for one guy. Overall, I guess it was a so-so anime in my opinion.
Onchuu_Norin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-12, 23:58   Link #46
Terrato
Shoujo-ai/Yuri Addict

Lol when i watched the first ep. i was like "okay?" but after only a few eps. i was like "*doesnt even move from chair*" (not the kind of person to walk away from an anime) it was the anime that got me hooked on harems. i loved SHUFFLE and the game was lets just say, more than i needed to see *shakes head in disapproval* (good tho)
Old 2008-07-23, 12:01   Link #47
zebra
❙❙❙❙❙❙❙❥

Send a message via AIM to zebra Send a message via MSN to zebra Send a message via Skype™ to zebra
I didn't like it xD It actually bored me. I did like the boxcutter and the lead's choice, though.
I generally don't like harem, so it's not surprising, I only think of it as 'average' or even a bit below.
But it's not totally bad, had a few shining moments, but still overall boring to me ^^
Just my opinion~
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-27, 00:35   Link #48
Syphen

i found it entertaining at first, and i totally called him picking asa the moment she was introduced. it's always the girl presented as least likely. either way, i liked asa at first but she became a bitch towards the end of the series, so overall i think they could have done a better job.
Syphen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-14, 09:50   Link #49
Aya_Lyka
Silent Writer
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to Aya_Lyka
it was all a flashback, and it was boring, but still i voted average because im a total shuffle plan.
Aya_Lyka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-13, 13:20   Link #50
BlitzZMay

Send a message via Yahoo to BlitzZMay
I saw 1 episode, what can i say?
Well, sincerlly i don't liked!
It's boring, the story starts suddenly, it has 1000 characters, and they aren't big deal.
Anyway, it isen't my tipe of anime.
And turn a blind eye
to what could have been
These paths we once walked in the sunshine
Are now but a dark alley
of once happy memories
And we can't help but listen
To the rhthym of the sadness in our hearts

BlitzZMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-07, 10:36   Link #51
JackSparrowRon
Naifu Handler~

Well... what can I say? *sigh* It wasn't like Memories left an impression on me (except the last episode) but the anime was pretty good.

Basically, the main series provided a very entertaining view of "harem" for me, though the recap proved to be quite unnecessary... ^^" Character development and the likes were good, felt like they didn't leave out much, yet at the same time, things could've been added into making richer character profiles.

The psychoness of Fuyou Kaede really kept me thinking about the last episode of Memories (what's with her and NAIFUS?!?!). But if a character could keep you up like that, you know they've put some thought into him/her. =D (She's Rena reincarnated! >.< Or, the other way round.) Other than that, Memories deserves a fair... fail for an excuse to make another series. Sorry. D=

Creamrolled, Stuffed, and Baked!
JackSparrowRon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-02, 09:37   Link #52
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

It took me a while to watch this one. Had to Netflix the DVDs because FUNimation is not fun.

I gave this a 8/10. It was really good, then got bad with the whole Primula arc and then got really good again. Since I had watched School Days prior to this I got really scared at the end concerning Kaede, but luckily nothing happened.

Overall, it was a great series and I wish I had watched it as it aired with everyone here, I'm sure it was a lot of fun.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote