AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2008-12-03, 15:42   Link #201
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
I just found out Zero ended in a tragic way, so I m scared now for UnbalancexUnbalance
Tragic way for the siblings? I was hoping there would be some kind of happy ending for them... Im not sure if i want to finish reading this manwah...

Back on topic... i think UxU will have a ending with Jae and Jin Hoo together... the thing is if they will oficially go out before he finish school or after.
incube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 23:42   Link #202
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by incube View Post
Back on topic... i think UxU will have a ending with Jae and Jin Hoo together... the thing is if they will oficially go out before he finish school or after.
Jae..? You mean Jae-Kyung, the senior from before?

She was introduced rather late compared to a few other characters, so I think her chances are quite small.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 00:40   Link #203
Dark Mage

I think incube typed incorrectly he meant Hae-Yung instead of Jae but wrote down Jae. Anyways, I think Jae-Kyung is Hae-Yung's biggest rival at the moment as she is the one Jin-Ho originally loved and I think she is gonna show something to Jin-Ho in the video room that might make Jin-Ho confused about his feelings. The other girl Ji-Soo doesnt stand a chance as Jin-Ho doesnt like her and will never return her feelings
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 00:57   Link #204
gaoyuanyuan1

The main character is really hot-blooded and I think he is too naive. just be honest and declare your love? Something only happens in manga.
gaoyuanyuan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 06:32   Link #205
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaoyuanyuan1 View Post
The main character is really hot-blooded and I think he is too naive. just be honest and declare your love? Something only happens in manga.
well this is a manga wanna-be manwah ^_^ After all you dont see that many student dating teachers being the guy 7 years younger and still in highschool...

and yeah i think i wrote the wrong name... i meant the teacher and Jin Hoo ending together xD
incube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 16:43   Link #206
Sinta

7years I thought she was only 5 years older. isn't he almost 20 and she 25?
Old 2008-12-04, 17:42   Link #207
seiji_kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
Yes, you definitely need it.

I think we have to wait for six months for the next chapter, if I'm not mistaken. Chapter 72 seems to be last chapter for Volume 9, and it'll take six months for the next scanned chapters to be available as the release of the next tankoubon will take that long.
Thanks for the info, even bad info is welcome info. So I'm going to need to wait 6 months till I know how this predicament will end. Why do I think Hae-Yung is going to freeze her ass of? He's going to be a "bad boy" returning late.
Old 2008-12-04, 19:25   Link #208
Dark Mage

Yeah I also think he will return late with a change of heart
Old 2008-12-05, 08:55   Link #209
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinta View Post
7years I thought she was only 5 years older. isn't he almost 20 and she 25?
I remember her saying to her sister that they was 7 years of difference between Jin Hoo and herself.... pretty sure *.*
Old 2008-12-05, 14:55   Link #210
Cinocard

He's in second year of college, so 20 is about right, but i'm not sure about the teacher. She certainly doesn't look 27
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-05, 20:10   Link #211
gaoyuanyuan1

No, I think he is in third year of high school so probably 18 and the teacher should only be 25. Well, I think a little too old. Why not 22?
gaoyuanyuan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-05, 20:13   Link #212
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
... it's been stated that Jin-Ho is somewhere around 19, if not close to 20 years old... and I think Hae-young is in her mid to late 20's

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-15, 21:17   Link #213
darkgalford

in reality, this relationship most likely would never happen even if you are a 25-years old high school teacher
but the author has made this manhwa fun to read and even we can expect them to be together. otherwise, it might gone wrong, imo

the sad thing is i have to wait for another six month
does tankubon is the only way for this scanlation to be shared?
darkgalford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-15, 21:22   Link #214
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

well, tankubon is the only form of raws that the translators are able to get their hands on. Apparently, it does come out in a magazine, but the translators don't get the mag

Old 2008-12-16, 01:03   Link #215
Dark Mage

Actually in reality something like this does happen coz here in Australia a highschool kid fell in love with his teacher and they later got married after he graduated and then there was a case where a highschool guy from here went over to the U.S as an exchange student and fell in love with his teacher over there and she came back with him to Australia to live with, it was all over the papers. So yeah we do get stuff like this in real life although they are few
Old 2008-12-16, 04:04   Link #216
darkgalford

wow, what a quite story you have there, dark mage...

well, yeah, stuff like this is something rare..that's why it's on your papers coz usually it's so hard for a woman to depend on a guy who is a lot younger (moreover a high school student) economically or mentally..

unless your neighborhood is apathetic with what's going on with their surrounding, the woman will doubt that guy...............this is likely what happened to nae-hyoung, which despite her clear interest to jin ho she don't want to admit it.
darkgalford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 05:27   Link #217
Mykas
Wu Di Jin Gang Tui

I think one important difference you guys are missing here is that jin ho is an adult. Of course one thing that I think most people keep forgetting is that korea has compullsory military service for males (hinted at right at the beginning when the two ladies are complaining about guys thier age) if you have ever watched any korean cinema (My sassy girl comes to mind) you might have seen this as a romantic angst theme or one that affects the male female dynamic, it seems to be that much older males and younger females are often paired because that is who ends up in college together.
Old 2009-01-03, 17:06   Link #218
NotTekk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
well, tankubon is the only form of raws that the translators are able to get their hands on. Apparently, it does come out in a magazine, but the translators don't get the mag
No, the magazine scans are available. There have been no chapters of UxU since the last book was issued.
NotTekk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 20:09   Link #219
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

... from what I understand, the ones who translate this don't get the magazines is what I meant there

and does that mean that UxU is on Hiatus? Or did it simply end? (either way, this guy's doing several stories at once, which might explain a thing or two)

Old 2009-01-03, 20:35   Link #220
NotTekk

Magin: the magazine scans are available to the ones who translate.

Unbalance x2 has not ended.
NotTekk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
manhwa, romance