AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2008-08-27, 13:36   Link #141
Man0warr

The magazine its released in is Korean and doesn't get scanned, so kmts has to wait for a new tankobon to be released. They will have enough chapters to put into a tankobon in about 2 months, so as usual, don't expect volume 9 until December.
Man0warr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 20:55   Link #142
Dark Mage

Anyone had a glimpse at the chinese scanlation for chapter 65 yet?
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 01:48   Link #143
jzmagic
flargansbog

spoiler for chapter 65

Spoiler:
jzmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 04:39   Link #144
Dark Mage

Thanks for that coz I dont understand anything other than english but going to a room together! Didnt expect that
Old 2008-10-01, 12:35   Link #145
Dark Mage

Um...Anyone here knows what happened in chapter 66 chinese scanlation? There seems to be a lot of tense atmosphere, wonder what Jae-Hyk tells Jin-Ho that makes him have such a shocked look on his face? I really wanna know, damn wish I was chinese
Old 2008-10-01, 13:36   Link #146
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
Um...Anyone here knows what happened in chapter 66 chinese scanlation? There seems to be a lot of tense atmosphere, wonder what Jae-Hyk tells Jin-Ho that makes him have such a shocked look on his face? I really wanna know, damn wish I was chinese
It's so full of angst i can't remember a chapter when there was no one having a shocked look on his/her face. Anyway, can't help you - it just reminded me that this series sometimes was a real pain for every second sentence of dialogue put an awful stunned look on someone's face even tough the characters should know each other at least a little by now but still get owned by anyone saying things that should be freaking obvious. ...
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 22:14   Link #147
Warlock

Does anyone know where I can view or download the chinese scans for chapter 66?

Last edited by Warlock; 2008-10-02 at 00:20.
Warlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-02, 07:36   Link #148
CygnusX

Read chapter 65:
Spoiler:

Once again, I'm reminded of how I love this manhwa. No other manhwa or manga at the moment leaves me with this kind of tension after reading a new chapter.

I know the raws are out till chapter 70 or something, but I'm trying to resist the urge to read them untill the english chapters are out, though I won't last for very long probably.

Great chapter, can't wait for the next and I'm pretty sure it won't be long untill the others are translated.

Last edited by CygnusX; 2008-10-02 at 08:10.
CygnusX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-02, 07:52   Link #149
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnusX View Post
Chapter 66 in English is out!!

Spoiler:

Once again, I'm reminded of how I love this manhwa. No other manhwa or manga at the moment leaves me with this kind of tension after reading a new chapter.

Great chapter, can't wait for the next and I'm pretty sure it won't be long untill the others are translated.
Isn't that chapter 65 ? I'm confused now.
Old 2008-10-02, 08:08   Link #150
CygnusX

Mmmm ure right Seems I didn't read earlier posts well and / or just so excited about finally reading a new chapter. Sorry I'll edit my post.

Last edited by CygnusX; 2008-10-02 at 08:38.
CygnusX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-02, 09:28   Link #151
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
I'm curious- how often are chapters for this released?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-02, 15:04   Link #152
Man0warr

Varies, average about a month. This is the first time ever we have gotten magazine scans, usually have to wait for whole volumes to be released before they get translated.
Man0warr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-03, 00:58   Link #153
Dark Mage

Hey can someone explain this to me, coz I m a bit confused did Hae-young say she will leave the school and forget about Jin-Ho if she doesnt come to love him within that time? Or she will take a one moth leave from school to consider her feelings for him as I dont get why she Already said Good-Bye to Jin-Ho, which one is the correct explanation? Anyways this was a good chapter so Hae-Young still isnt sure she loves him or she wants to test how mature and serious Jin-Ho is about all this cant wait for the next chapters. Jin-Ho mentioned that he already loved someone and got hurt, I wonder who was the girl
Old 2008-10-03, 02:35   Link #154
Warlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
Hey can someone explain this to me, coz I m a bit confused did Hae-young say she will leave the school and forget about Jin-Ho if she doesnt come to love him within that time? Or she will take a one moth leave from school to consider her feelings for him as I dont get why she Already said Good-Bye to Jin-Ho, which one is the correct explanation? Anyways this was a good chapter so Hae-Young still isnt sure she loves him or she wants to test how mature and serious Jin-Ho is about all this cant wait for the next chapters. Jin-Ho mentioned that he already loved someone and got hurt, I wonder who was the girl
Well...I think that your first guess is correct. I don't think there's any point for Hae-Yong to take leave for 1 month. I'm not sure why she said 'goodbye' first but I guess it's just an early goodbye in case she choose the 2nd option. The girl who got Jin-Ho heartbroken was probably Jae-Kyung. Hope that helps. Can't wait for the next chapter as well.
Warlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-03, 07:29   Link #155
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Actually it's the same situation as before just with a countdown to add to the drama which unfortunately means it's a cliffhanger over several chapters since anything up to the moment of her decision seems irrelevant (except for maybe Jin-Ho's acts to finally win her heart which is nothing new as well). The only good thing i see about this ultimatum is that at its end could lead to a whole new level of their relationship maybe afterwards showing the hardships of it or, even better although i still really like this series, mark the end of the story. Maybe that's only me but when it comes to drama series i like them to end soon at some point when the same issues are being dealt with over and over again.
Old 2008-10-03, 08:12   Link #156
jigolo

Yes the video is much interesting to me yet i didnt know everytime what happen next..
Old 2008-10-03, 21:11   Link #157
darkgalford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Actually it's the same situation as before just with a countdown to add to the drama which unfortunately means it's a cliffhanger over several chapters since anything up to the moment of her decision seems irrelevant (except for maybe Jin-Ho's acts to finally win her heart which is nothing new as well). The only good thing i see about this ultimatum is that at its end could lead to a whole new level of their relationship maybe afterwards showing the hardships of it or, even better although i still really like this series, mark the end of the story. Maybe that's only me but when it comes to drama series i like them to end soon at some point when the same issues are being dealt with over and over again.
are you saying this situation is the same as when they fell in the club room? and the difference is only the time limit?

nah, you got it wrong dude....up to this moment (ch.66) we never know why nae-hyoung keeps her cool while it's sure for us that she's fallen for him...
and that's why when she made the invitation we might think if she really wants it badly or just a test of her true feeling
darkgalford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-04, 05:06   Link #158
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkgalford View Post
are you saying this situation is the same as when they fell in the club room? and the difference is only the time limit?

nah, you got it wrong dude....up to this moment (ch.66) we never know why nae-hyoung keeps her cool while it's sure for us that she's fallen for him...
and that's why when she made the invitation we might think if she really wants it badly or just a test of her true feeling
Actually i don't get what your main point is but i'll try to explain what i meant.

Her doubts about a possible relationship were clearly presented in front of us the whole time: difference in age, student-teacher relationship, him possibly just playing with her. All of this has been already covered several times as was Jin-ho's determination to try to overcome those doubts by showing her his feelings are true. So what's going to change now with the ultimatum? He will try even harder to crush her doubts that is all i see, the real change will come when that month is over and the time of decision has come.
Old 2008-10-04, 08:16   Link #159
darkgalford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Actually i don't get what your main point is but i'll try to explain what i meant.

Her doubts about a possible relationship were clearly presented in front of us the whole time: difference in age, student-teacher relationship, him possibly just playing with her. All of this has been already covered several times as was Jin-ho's determination to try to overcome those doubts by showing her his feelings are true. So what's going to change now with the ultimatum? He will try even harder to crush her doubts that is all i see, the real change will come when that month is over and the time of decision has come.
lol, of course the student-teacher relationship and the difference in age have been clearly implied since long before...

i guess since these matters are the main theme of this manhwa we can safely say that we might see this topic (and their arguements) very often otherwise the end is very near

but the bold one? Does she really think that way....i doubt it! (pls give me links if ever stated in the manhwa)

imo, after the cliff event, i think she's ready to give jin-ho all she has but why does she still has doubts? the recent chapter has her answer on it.....re-read it again if you want to know
darkgalford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-04, 09:57   Link #160
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
but the bold one? Does she really think that way....i doubt it! (pls give me links if ever stated in the manhwa)
#66 page 3: "Always making me feel as if you're joking, it's ridiculous!" (There are plenty other examples where she questions his true motives aloud or to herself but i really don't have the time and nerve to look through all the chapters)

Quote:
imo, after the cliff event, i think she's ready to give jin-ho all she has but why does she still has doubts? the recent chapter has her answer on it.....re-read it again if you want to know
Give it her all? Sometimes i think you're talking about #65. They pretty much parted in bad terms in #66 since she still doesn't know whether she is really in love with him or just favoring one of her students due to common experiences topping that by stating this decision is out of his hands. All those 3 issues i mentioned have been covered in this chapter by her expressing great discomfort for she still sees them as obstacles, that's what i meant by her still having doubts.

Tags
manhwa, romance