AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Download Help

Notices

Old 2007-04-09, 12:54   Link #1
raideralan

"Bad Info" problem.

I trying to download this anime episode and i keep getting "got bad file info" I think and then i can't seem to download it. I'm using bitornado. Anyone knows what might be the problem?

Last edited by raideralan; 2007-04-09 at 13:27.
raideralan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 19:57   Link #2
Ledgem
Love Yourself

Try to download the .torrent file to your computer (use Save as) and then try to open it from there. If that doesn't work, it's likely that whoever made the torrent file formed it incorrectly.
Old 2007-04-09, 21:15   Link #3
raideralan

I tried saving it as a .torrent file and loading it from there but still don't work.
Old 2007-04-10, 03:23   Link #4
DWKnight
Torrent Goon

Send a message via ICQ to DWKnight Send a message via AIM to DWKnight Send a message via MSN to DWKnight Send a message via Yahoo to DWKnight
Try opening the .torrent file with torrentspy ( http://torrentspy.sf.net ) and see if it loads in that.
DWKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-10, 06:01   Link #5
raideralan

Would using utorrent or azureus solve the problem also? If so which one is better? Cause I heard some of them are banned by some fansub groups.

Last edited by raideralan; 2007-04-10 at 06:42.
Old 2007-04-10, 11:03   Link #6
DWKnight
Torrent Goon

Send a message via ICQ to DWKnight Send a message via AIM to DWKnight Send a message via MSN to DWKnight Send a message via Yahoo to DWKnight
Depends on if the torrent is broken or not.
DWKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-20, 07:14   Link #7
raideralan

Problem with murder princess ep 1 by crsytalnova

I'm having this problem right now with murder princess episode 1 by crsytalnova. Does anyone know why this is happening?
Old 2007-04-25, 16:24   Link #8
AndyTran
Over Drive!

I don't know what's wrong but I'd have to say it'd most certainly be fixed if you used a different torrent client.

Azureus and utorrent are the leading clients at the moment, and either work exceptionally well (way way better than the standard bittorrent client). There are hardly any sites that ban either of those 2 clients so you don't have to worry about that. Just take a pick and stick with it. Some say Azureus eats a lot of memory, some say utorrent is slower.
AndyTran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-27, 22:47   Link #9
Phantom-Takaya
INTJ
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via MSN to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom-Takaya
I can vouch for the Azureus eatting up the CPU part. As for the utorrent is slower part, it starts up a little slower than Azureus, but I've always noticed it gaining more bandwidth to catch up to Azureus. I really think the second part is simply all about the amount of peers and seeds the torrents have.
Phantom-Takaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-04, 13:39   Link #10
student1987

Isn't it true that dattebayo bans utorrent?
student1987 is offline   Reply With Quote