AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2008-07-23, 19:25   Link #101
khouram

wow school days was a game really where can i find the game. because i like the anime, mainly because i like high school based animes
khouram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-23, 19:34   Link #102
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv155
*Graphic Designer

Where (NSFW links): Himeyashop link, Paletweb link. The later link requires request. Of course, you can try other sites to buy it. (Of course, do not asks how to get the game with another method...)

I would certainly not suggest you to buy the game if you are merely liked the anime: the game is fully in japanese, without any near future english patch for it. Hence, it would be an awkward investment until you know what you are doing.
Old 2008-09-27, 02:09   Link #103
serenade_beta
Spring '16 Quality

It's horribly late (been free, so decided to get the courage up to watch the videos on... Tomari)... But Overflow must be the half-insane or something, to come up with that "family chart". I mean, Makoto's dad is seriously impossible. You could get sick just watching his many kids-->grandchildren he has... And all while making the games look normal.
And of all things, Sister Princess!? ARIENAI...

*goes off to erase memories of this*
I can only think that all of this is some sick joke by Overflow...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-05, 16:39   Link #104
Revan21

How come nobody made subtitles for the promotional ONA episodes?
Revan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-12, 05:17   Link #105
Skullchukka
Letter from lost days ~

I came across with this
http://www.himeyashop.com/product_in...oducts_id/3381

Now, my main concern is, and I know It sounds extremely blunt. But, 105$ ..? And this doesn't include shipping either, so It's probably going to cost around 150$.. :/
Skullchukka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-27, 08:33   Link #106
patnam

Big news...
Overflow will going to release another spin-off for School Days game, "Cross Days".
This time Makoto Ito will be the supporting character instead of main character, so does Sekai Saionji. But Kotonoha Katsura will be one of the main heroine characters. The storyline take place exactly the same event of School Days, only with the main male character's point of view (not Makoto).

There will be a lot of new character and some returning character (especially my favourite heroine Setsuna). The officials not yet confirm whether there will be any violent scene include in bad endings.
patnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-12, 12:23   Link #107
MacrossX

That i want to know if the history is the same temporal line or another spin-off. And will it be a new anime?
MacrossX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-26, 09:44   Link #108
Littm
ちょうど楽しみなさい
*IT Support

I have a problem with SD. I'm using Vista, also tried to set japanese system language, but there is no result - all video is playing in the left upper corner and very small. Probable solution here, anyone ?
Littm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-26, 11:51   Link #109
Littm
ちょうど楽しみなさい
*IT Support

I solved the problem. It's a trange solution, but to play it properly user should also change all settings to japanese, not only just system language, but also data and so on.
Old 2009-03-06, 06:12   Link #110
Littm
ちょうど楽しみなさい
*IT Support

Finally :

"We are fast approaching our one year anniversary, and today I have good news. Our game patch has officially entered closed beta and we hope to have a final version released very soon. Even though we've only finalized episode 1 content, I feel we've come a long way. I have extended a request for beta testers for our regular forum users. If you are already registered in the forum, please sign up for the beta program. Your feedback will be greatly appreciated.

During the past few months, we have been internally testing the game installer. In order to be a complete replacement instead of a mere patch, we have had to restart halfway, so our development time was nearly doubled. The original idea seemed to be very solid, but unfortunately the libraries needed to perform online installations was flagged by many anti-virus scanners as malware. As a result, the installer size has grown from a few hundred kilobytes to around 260MB for just episode 1. We may consider releasing multiple installers to save redundancy, but it is unlikely at this point.

The information page has changed significantly and is now in line with our official documentation. As a preview for the patch, I have also posted it for public viewing. It is located at http://www.sekaiproject.net/readme"

http://www.sekaiproject.net/
Old 2009-05-01, 01:51   Link #111
bishopcruz

Does anyone know where to find videos of the new LxH endings, I can't seem to locate them anywhere, I can find a few, like the epilogue to Eternity, and "The whole bloody affair" but none of the others. I just really wanted to see the "we killed the crazy stalker bitch" ending and all the fun with trains.
bishopcruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-30, 08:19   Link #112
izmosmolnar
At the end of this world

It seems no one mentioned it here yet, but the translation group translating the game made a patch for game-episode 1 (I have no clue how far is that sorry). They are hoping to be around episode 3 or 4 by the end of the year.

LINK for the TL group.
LINK for the english patch (you need to have either the game-disk inside your drive, or the game installed).
Old 2009-07-07, 16:09   Link #113
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
How many episodes are there in the game?

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-27, 02:21   Link #114
x512dev

Send a message via AIM to x512dev
http://www.sekaiproject.net/forum/vi....php?f=2&t=896
That thread discussed how 'long' the game was...

I've installed the game, and I want to play through it, but my Japanese skills are somewhat nonexistant. How easy/hard is it to understand what's going on without knowing the Japanese? Also, I heard there was a certain program that you could run that would translate it "on-the-fly," but since it was a computer translation, they were often weirdly phrased or wrong...anyone know anything about that?

Also, Is there a version of the "family chart" in English?
x512dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-30, 08:57   Link #115
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Quote:
Originally Posted by x512dev View Post
I've installed the game, and I want to play through it, but my Japanese skills are somewhat nonexistant. How easy/hard is it to understand what's going on without knowing the Japanese? Also, I heard there was a certain program that you could run that would translate it "on-the-fly," but since it was a computer translation, they were often weirdly phrased or wrong...anyone know anything about that?
I'm pretty sure the programs you're talking about are AGTH and ATLAS. I don't know much about them but I looked over them when I was itching to playing Clannad after translation files failed.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-02, 07:09   Link #116
patnam

SD's half spin-off CROSS DAYS to be released in this fall 11/20...
Hope there will be no postpone or delay...
patnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-15, 17:14   Link #117
SchoolDaysAnimeLover
True School days #1 fan

Send a message via MSN to SchoolDaysAnimeLover Send a message via Yahoo to SchoolDaysAnimeLover
I love school days and Summer days. Can't wait for Cross days to come out next month
SchoolDaysAnimeLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-19, 09:51   Link #118
faiz blaster

So, Cross Days is finally out. Anyone wants to talk about it?
faiz blaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-19, 14:30   Link #119
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

So the ENG patch progress only finished chapter 1 after all these years!? VN seems very difficult to edit.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-11, 04:13   Link #120
music_star

i have never play some interenet game,but always i wanne try.
music_star is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
school days hq english