AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2007-04-11, 22:07   Link #21
Kage_Spyke
burakkukoohii jouyousha

i think that hat tsunade tells naruto is that oro was killed by sasuke and is now considered a s- ranked missing nin. and that this is no longer about just bringing him back to konoha but that if naruto encounters sasuke he should try and kill him. and thm naruto trains like crazy is several diffferent ways while they show juugo fighting sasuke and sasyke pwning his ass
Kage_Spyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-11, 22:41   Link #22
Asianknight82
Banned

You have to consider Juugo's position. He's probably just raw power with no fighting skill, considering the fact that he more than likely haven't trained at all for god knows how long, wasting away in a secluded cell and constantily experimented on. I mean if someone like that can all of a sudden fight in S lvl skill, then something is wrong... then again this is fiction.
Asianknight82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-11, 22:54   Link #23
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-Wow, the summary really doesn't give us much detail now does it? Then again it's early and for all we know that could be a fake one. I don't really care either way. Naruto learning of Orochimaru's defeat at Sasuke's hands is all the more reason for Naruto to re-establish himself as the Kyuubi no Youma's prison and cast away these fruitless endeavours about using his own "skills". "Screw the norms I have a demon!" is exactly what he should be saying right about now. If God grated you a trans-infinite power but lowered your brain capacity then why bother attempting something you're incapable of? I say forget the Fuuton Rasengan variants and just focus on pure force and rage, it's the easiest way to make your enemies shit their pants.
Old 2007-04-12, 00:25   Link #24
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Yeah but soon the seal will break and if Naruto gets too attached to Kyuubi's chakra he won't really be able to support himself with the little chakra he has when Kyuubi is gone.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 00:29   Link #25
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Bateman View Post
Yeah it's getting kind of boring huh ,well i hope we can see some Naruto training arc.
At least Kishi showed us Hidan and Kakuzu's path of destruction during the Naruto training arc, all we are seeing here is Sasuke and crew walking around. This arc had so much potential too with the Sasuke/Oro confrontation, sad.
Sinaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 00:46   Link #26
kalbron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyu410 View Post
Yeah but soon the seal will break and if Naruto gets too attached to Kyuubi's chakra he won't really be able to support himself with the little chakra he has when Kyuubi is gone.
If the seal breaks, he dies, simple as that. Thus he should be learning how to merge with the Kyuubi and control it.
kalbron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 03:29   Link #27
swerv
Stay Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by epyon96 View Post
Forget this arc and focus on Naruto. The less I see Sasuke, the better the manga. He has turned into such an unlikable character, it is intolerable.
Fixed, so your post makes sense
Old 2007-04-12, 06:16   Link #28
tatami
back in black

lol people were talking about where is sasuke and now no more sasuke...
Old 2007-04-12, 06:47   Link #29
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Red face

I saw the raw and this chapter looks pretty awesome!!!! Naruto heard the news at first he was shocked but started laughing from the looks of things and Yeah Juugo running at Sasuke at the end, isn't really smart he's begging to get pwn
Old 2007-04-12, 06:53   Link #30
sparkelzz
Teh cell

Quote:
Yeah Juugo running at Sasuke at the end, isn't really smart he's begging to get pwn
LOL..and naruto laughing??does he think its a joke or something??
Old 2007-04-12, 06:55   Link #31
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkelzz View Post
LOL..and naruto laughing??does he think its a joke or something??
I think they were pretty happy Sasuke is alright and surprise surprise Sakura was crying.
Old 2007-04-12, 07:13   Link #32
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Not a really exciting chapter, Naruto seemed to take the news about Sasuke defeating Oro pretty well, Sakura looked concerned as to be expected.

Interesting that Suigetsu decided to take a separate corridor than Sasuke and Karin. I'm not sure why he would do that. We'll have to wait for the translation to come out. Maybe because of his dislike for Karin and Juugo.

We finally see the full face of Juugo, and he looks pretty much like Hitsugaya/Grimmjow. Looks like there will be scuffle between him and Sasuke, but I don't expect it to be full blown fight. Something will interrupt it before there is a clear winner.

BTW, did one of the those CS users have a friggin' lobster claw and hermit crab shell? When did this turn into Pirates of the Caribbean?
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 07:22   Link #33
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Oh yeah don't forget Jiraiya is back i guess we'll see some more Naruto training arc!
Old 2007-04-12, 07:48   Link #34
Souten no Seigyoku
The Anti-Moron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
I would like to see what comments will Konoha people have about Sasuke killing Orochimaru. The funny thing about this fact is that Sasuke alone has done more for Konoha by killing Oro and destroying his organization than any other living Konoha ninja (including any ex-genins, Tsunade, jounins, etc...). And guess what, he is now after Itachi and akatsuki, he wants to kill Itachi and by that any other akatsukians who are his comrades in akatsuki, which means if he succeeds he will be an even more glorious saver of Konoha and the ninja villages who were unable to defeat akatsuki and Orochimaru.

Right now Sasuke is the saver not Naruto. Of course this will change with the story in favor of the main character (which is still Naruto), but rigth now every other character on the good side seems pathetic when compared to Sasuke.
Before I make my comment, I need to give you all a definition. This is to prevent a misunderstanding that may get me banned This isnt character defamation. Any character that fits the criteria can be called this.

The definition of a "Mary Sue" can be found in Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Sue -scroll down to the subcategories of the definition. Several subcategories fit in this case.

My Comment
This is why Ive always said Sasuke is a Mary Sue/Larry Sue (Larry Sue for male characters).

Kish has already said Sasuke is his favorite character and he is overpowered. Everything points to him being a Sue. Sasuke is Kish.

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto-Arena.com

omai wa yowai....naze yowai ka? tarinai kara da nikushimiga
Souten no Seigyoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 07:59   Link #35
rman0099
On my nut

Quote:
i guess we'll see some more Naruto training arc!
We'd better see some Naruto training! He's go no jutsu that he's allowed to use so he'll have to learn a few more basic wind jutstu to make up for that. Before we know it Rasengan will be banned because he spins it at a rate so fast that a vacuum begins to form and may rupture the fabric of reality from such a sudden tremendous suction.

Anyway, its another chapter to build on and we may see the Naruto team modilize a bit and go to some of the old hideouts. But what team goes out with naruto? Yamato w/the team or is it Kakashi? I'm guessing Sasuke will hit Juugo with the butt or reverse blade of his sword. If not its another undeveloped character and CS backstory down the tubes.

I also can't believe the Thursday morning raws!! We haven't gotten any this early in months.

I'm adding the translation in a tag so that it doesn't take up too much space. Enjoy curtousy of Hisshou

Spoiler:
Homer: Batman's a scientist?!

Last edited by rman0099; 2007-04-12 at 08:19. Reason: Adding translation
rman0099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 08:18   Link #36
ShikaShika
無罪

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Interesting that Suigetsu decided to take a separate corridor than Sasuke and Karin. I'm not sure why he would do that. We'll have to wait for the translation to come out. Maybe because of his dislike for Karin and Juugo.
He was tricked by Karin and didn't notice he walked by himself til nobody answered his question. Anyway, Jiraiya's back, that's a bit cool, otherwise it was a pretty slow chapter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by man0099
I also can't believe the Thursday morning raws!! We haven't gotten any this early in months.
Bah, it's Thursday night over here, why am I always last to get these things.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 08:38   Link #37
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShikaShika View Post
He was tricked by Karin and didn't notice he walked by himself til nobody answered his question. Anyway, Jiraiya's back, that's a bit cool, otherwise it was a pretty slow chapter.
-Indeed, although I must say that Karin's desception to Suigetsu wasn't the smartest of moves. If she hates the guy why not have him open the door and let Juugo have his fun with him? Then again maybe she secretly wants him so she spared him the agony. You know what they say: those who bicker are always after one another's pants (or skirt whichever you prefer) .

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShikaShika View Post
Bah, it's Thursday night over here, why am I always last to get these things.
-Must be Lady Luck then. Some are on her good side and others are not so fortunate...
Old 2007-04-12, 08:48   Link #38
Rurouni Zeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by rman0099 View Post
We'd better see some Naruto training! He's go no jutsu that he's allowed to use so he'll have to learn a few more basic wind jutstu to make up for that. Before we know it Rasengan will be banned because he spins it at a rate so fast that a vacuum begins to form and may rupture the fabric of reality from such a sudden tremendous suction.
NO, no more training arcs. Please. I hope when this arc is over it goes back to Konoha and someone's like "Naruto, you've done a great job learning those new wind jutsu." Then BAM. There you have it. Naruto gets new and useable jutsu, we don't have to suffer through another training arc, and everyone wins.
Rurouni Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 09:37   Link #39
Syaoran
Contemplating Naruto

Naruto looked kinda fat when Sakura knocked on his door O.o

Visit http://syaoran.miniville.fr/ or help them get a job (~_^)
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 09:46   Link #40
rman0099
On my nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurouni Zeke View Post
NO, no more training arcs. Please. I hope when this arc is over it goes back to Konoha and someone's like "Naruto, you've done a great job learning those new wind jutsu." Then BAM. There you have it. Naruto gets new and useable jutsu, we don't have to suffer through another training arc, and everyone wins.
HAHAHA....yeah, I really don't want to see anymore but Naruto is seriously lacking. If they do incorporate his learning/training then it should be during his travels (like how he learned rasengan on the way to tsunade or with the tree climbing thing during the Zabuza arc). The ideal though would be that when we flash back to the Naruto team after the whold Sasuke arc (which probably took months) we get your "bam, I am Naruto with new jutsu that I trained for while you were busy watching my lover honey bear."
Homer: Batman's a scientist?!
rman0099 is offline   Reply With Quote