AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2007-04-12, 13:12   Link #61
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

Overall pretty boring chapter. Naruto laughing is how it should be. I hope he gets new drive from this to train harder. Karin's ability really seems to be able to recognize people by chakra(still not 100% convinced it's by chakra though). Based on the first words of Karin a few chaps back and this chapter where Sasuke asked if Juugo was between those people.

Edit: Sasuke's good to evil to good, does feel as a plot hole. Unless the killing Naruto on a "whim" was really to finally put a dot behind "the bond" they. If it isn't that it just feels like Kishi just changed his mind. Though I personally like it better that Sasuke didn't turn all bad for some weird and random reason.
2H-Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 13:13   Link #62
Asianknight82
Banned

Yea, Sasuke wasn't ever evil, nor is he good. He's just selfish to a fault.
Asianknight82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 13:24   Link #63
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Ok i havent read everything but i am certain now...that Kabuto works for Jiraiya.
And that Jiraiya has even more spies.

He could never have said: "It's true, my sources confirmed it" if it wasnt an insider.
Besides Orochimaru always knew stuff about Akatsuki & Orochimaru....and that same person who worked for or was a former member was both Orochimaru & Kabuto.

And what's up with Tsunade? She needs boyfriend or what?! (probably more then just that...) her attitude is kina annoying.. while Jiraiya seems the same as always.
I am glad i finally saw him again...and he comes yet again with info.
Old 2007-04-12, 13:31   Link #64
Kurono
Jounin

Send a message via ICQ to Kurono
Yeah and add to that kabuto was a spy for Sasori. Kabuto is spying on everyone XD
Old 2007-04-12, 13:32   Link #65
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Ok i havent read everything but i am certain now...that Kabuto works for Jiraiya.
And that Jiraiya has even more spies.

He could never have said: "It's true, my sources confirmed it" if it wasnt an insider.
Besides Orochimaru always knew stuff about Akatsuki & Orochimaru....and that same person who worked for or was a former member was both Orochimaru & Kabuto.

And what's up with Tsunade? She needs boyfriend or what?! (probably more then just that...) her attitude is kina annoying.. while Jiraiya seems the same as always.
I am glad i finally saw him again...and he comes yet again with info.
I kind of agree with you but before I actually agree please explain to me why Kabuto wanted to fight Jiraiya(Sannin Fight) if he was his spy. I don't believe Kabuto would fight the person he works for.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 13:38   Link #66
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

Let's see how many panels the next week's chapter shows for this fight. I would have loved to see Sasukesuki annihilate all the CS Baddies Kishi is speeding this up too fast.
Old 2007-04-12, 13:38   Link #67
Kurono
Jounin

Send a message via ICQ to Kurono
So he'd get orochi's loyalty... so orochi will trust him even more and by that way he can get more information.
Old 2007-04-12, 13:46   Link #68
Kyu410

Quote:
Originally Posted by tramadrama View Post
Let's see how many panels the next week's chapter shows for this fight. I would have loved to see Sasukesuki annihilate all the CS Baddies Kishi is speeding this up too fast.
Kishi loves his fans. I mean he is only rushing because his hands are tired of constant work. I mean at least he told us Naruto would end soon instead of stopping it at part 1. He has to bring in manga chapters every week. That seems kinda tiring to me.

Oh and Kurono Kabuto was upset/surprised that Sasuke defeated Orochimaru. I don't think he'd get emotional over someone he just wanted info from.
Old 2007-04-12, 13:47   Link #69
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurono View Post
So he'd get orochi's loyalty... so orochi will trust him even more and by that way he can get more information.
Exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyu410 View Post
I kind of agree with you but before I actually agree please explain to me why Kabuto wanted to fight Jiraiya(Sannin Fight) if he was his spy. I don't believe Kabuto would fight the person he works for.
Dont tell me you've never seen movies like this....those movies have most of the time always the same answer. To convice the bad guys that he is one of them.
Kabuto's like CIA (undercover) & Jiraiya aswell (not undercover, only during his peeking).

Besides....your question why would Kabuto wanted to fight Jiraiya?
That's obvious...he is certain that Jiraiya wouldnt kill him (less risk) while Tsunade doesnt care and doesnt know him. Besides...i'd rather fight a man then a woman
Old 2007-04-12, 13:50   Link #70
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

Pretty boring, but seeing Juugo go nuts was somewhat on the bright side.
Sinaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 13:50   Link #71
Deathwing
what do i know

i think the evil sasuke thing was just and act for oro so he didn't end up in a cell
and when he killed oro he no longer needed to keep up that act
but honsetly he became more of a good person than when he left (must have been all those oro morality lessons )
Deathwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 13:53   Link #72
Kyu410

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Exactly

Dont tell me you've never seen movies like this....those movies have most of the time always the same answer. To convice the bad guys that he is one of them.
Kabuto's like CIA (undercover) & Jiraiya aswell (not undercover, only during his peeking).

Besides....your question why would Kabuto wanted to fight Jiraiya?
That's obvious...he is certain that Jiraiya wouldnt kill him (less risk) while Tsunade doesnt care and doesnt know him. Besides...i'd rather fight a man then a woman
Well you've got a point. I mean Tsunade would never spare anyone on Orochimaru's side.

But then why would Kabuto care if Orochimaru was defeated by Sasuke if he was Jiraiya's spy.
Old 2007-04-12, 13:55   Link #73
gibits
Endless

Wow Kishi is really slipping.......
I remember when the cursed seal meant something......only 10% survive it, and super special procedures had to be done in order to move to level 2? Like how Kishi implied that only 5 (the sound five including Kimi) had it? Now every Tom, Dick and Jane has it.

So judging from this Oro has tried to give the cursed seal to at least 300,000 (rough estimate 300 CS2 fodder in this chapter) to create that many. That also means he has sacrificed at least 270,000 (90% death from cursed seal), which is a small US city. That's a bit unbelievable considering that Oro is so shadey in his operation, kidnapping on such a grand scale and not getting caught.....

How very lame. This chapter gets a 1/10 from me
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 14:05   Link #74
XYKE
Super-Middle weight!

Spoiler:

hahaha this made me laugh so hard, love 4ch sometimes

havnt readed the chapter yet, am gonna do so now.

#animeFAN @ irc.quakenet.org ~ active anime + manga fan!
XYKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 14:14   Link #75
Ero-Senn1n

Naruto was stupid again, as he has shown again that he does not understand Sasuke's reason of leaving the village and Sasuke's ultimate goal. We all know that for Sasuke the most important thing is to kill Itachi, everything else comes after that or if he loses against Itachi than it's the end for him. So for Sasuke nothing has changed, his mission still seems to be impossible because of him not wanting to kill Naruto to gain MS.

On the other hand i wonder why didn't Sasuke ever mention the fact that to find Itachi he should go after Naruto, because Itachi has the task to capture Naruto, so if Sasuke wants to find Itachi he has to get back to Naruto.
While of course we know that Sasuke is a highly independent character, he does not like to recieve orders, so he is not the type to go back to Konoha even if he would get a reward for killing Orochimaru and destroying his organization.
Sasuke might end up observing Naruto from the shadows, just like a real elite ninja would do, wait for Itachi to appear and then make his cool appearance. But right now it seems Sasuke wants to use his team for something instead of going after Naruto.

Anybody has an idea what could be Karin's special ability?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibits View Post
Wow Kishi is really slipping.......
I remember when the cursed seal meant something......only 10% survive it, and super special procedures had to be done in order to move to level 2? Like how Kishi implied that only 5 (the sound five including Kimi) had it? Now every Tom, Dick and Jane has it.

So judging from this Oro has tried to give the cursed seal to at least 300,000 (rough estimate 300 CS2 fodder in this chapter) to create that many. That also means he has sacrificed at least 270,000 (90% death from cursed seal), which is a small US city. That's a bit unbelievable considering that Oro is so shadey in his operation, kidnapping on such a grand scale and not getting caught.....

How very lame. This chapter gets a 1/10 from me

300 and 300,000 means 1:1000, where is it 10% ???
Also Orochimaru constantly researched the area, it's probably these people were researched in the 3 years timeskip.
There's no need for kidnapping, did you see all the people at the chuunin exams in Konoha? Those people were desperate to succeed. Lots of people go so far that they go to Orochimaru to get power. They wanted to become strong, which was promised by Orochimaru, nothing that cannot be seen in our world too.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 14:18   Link #76
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

two things,
on the jaraiya note- the guy must be pretty damned powerful to be able to maintain ties with people that spy for him. Yeah, i think that Kabuto is his spy. It seems pretty logical. I mean what does kabuto have to loose. It seems like he is playing on his own side though. Riding the line between good and evil.
second. that sucks for saskue. i mean, at the last second. But i want to see him go all mangekyo on juugos ass. (i mean, oro coulda been his *best friend* if not, than i want to see him end up behind juugo with some sort of transportating quick speed or something.
Old 2007-04-12, 14:19   Link #77
majin_vegeta

Has anyone considered that Sausuke may want to gather a team that is capable of taking out Team Kakashi so he can capture naruto and use him as bait for his brother. Nah, that would be lame. Kishi isn't that dumb. But seriously, this chapter didn't really have any progression at all. Plus the reaction that Naruto had was completely wrong. He couldn't kill Oro, even though he came damn close, and he is supposed to be fine with Sausuke doing it. Naruto should be pissed that his friend and rival has surpassed him. You'd think this would push him to become even stronger. I hope Kishi doesn't just waste this time he is using with the last of the Uchiha's. Naruto needs to do some more intensive off screen trainning.
Old 2007-04-12, 14:38   Link #78
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyu410 View Post
Kishi loves his fans. I mean he is only rushing because his hands are tired of constant work. I mean at least he told us Naruto would end soon instead of stopping it at part 1. He has to bring in manga chapters every week. That seems kinda tiring to me.

Oh and Kurono Kabuto was upset/surprised that Sasuke defeated Orochimaru. I don't think he'd get emotional over someone he just wanted info from.
I agree that it's hard work and he wants to take a break, but from what I've read he has an end planned, but still says he has alot planned for the other teams. I'm guessing he plans to taking a long break from Naruto after the defeat of Akatsuki and then he'll eventually go back to it with a new villain. I think he'll end it with bringing back Sasuke and than taking maybe a year or two to recollect himself. At least that's how I've been interepreting Kishimoto...
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 14:44   Link #79
tkdtiger

I liked this chapter, because it does bring an interesting twist in what Naruto will do now : ) I like everyone in Naruto so I hope to see them all doing something : )
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 16:59   Link #80
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

decent chapter, i really want to see what this "curse seal's secret" is all about though. Naruto was pretty dumb... as usual

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive."
~Spike Spiegel
Missilebuster is offline   Reply With Quote