AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2007-04-12, 17:20   Link #81
Inferno Phoenyx
Team No Feelings

Send a message via Skype™ to Inferno Phoenyx
lol. *sigh*
I'm getting bored realy easily. Wishthere'd be a fight.
Inferno Phoenyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 17:27   Link #82
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno Phoenyx View Post
lol. *sigh*
I'm getting bored realy easily. Wishthere'd be a fight.
I'm sure that Kishi will make the Sasuke and Juugo fight like a samurai type of fight. In other words Sasuke will fight Juugo, Sasuke will win, and then Juugo says something like your worthy enough to hear the truth.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 17:36   Link #83
gibits
Endless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Anybody has an idea what could be Karin's special ability?

300 and 300,000 means 1:1000, where is it 10% ???
Also Orochimaru constantly researched the area, it's probably these people were researched in the 3 years timeskip.
There's no need for kidnapping, did you see all the people at the chuunin exams in Konoha? Those people were desperate to succeed. Lots of people go so far that they go to Orochimaru to get power. They wanted to become strong, which was promised by Orochimaru, nothing that cannot be seen in our world too.
I think Kirin's skill is just tracking......seems kind of boring, but if you're looking for someone I guess it has its uses.

Sorry I meant to say 3000 not 300. Its unbelievable due to the sheer amount. It not like Oro put a listing in the newspaper saying
"Can't beat your rival? need to pass your chuunin exam? Family need avenging? Call Oro at 1-900-GET-STRONGER for this patented new enzyme granenteed to make you that much closer to your goal for the simple cost of $40 and your free will

90% chance of death, all terms and restirctions apply, chance to lose your body vary in different bloodlines
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 17:55   Link #84
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibits View Post
I think Kirin's skill is just tracking......seems kind of boring, but if you're looking for someone I guess it has its uses.

Sorry I meant to say 3000 not 300. Its unbelievable due to the sheer amount. It not like Oro put a listing in the newspaper saying
"Can't beat your rival? need to pass your chuunin exam? Family need avenging? Call Oro at 1-900-GET-STRONGER for this patented new enzyme granenteed to make you that much closer to your goal for the simple cost of $40 and your free will

90% chance of death, all terms and restirctions apply, chance to lose your body vary in different bloodlines
The same thing that happened in the beginning: where did Oro get 1000 ninja to test Sasuke? I have no problem with Oro capturing or hiring so many people, most od them probably went to him in hope to become powerful ninja or something like that. What the problem is that with so many people Oro should not be able to hide his organization from akatsuki or Konoha ANBU. In reality they would have found out about Oro's location quite easily if he had thousands of people around him. But here it's useless to use logic: akatsuki go around with odd outfits while they are supposed to be a secret organization. Naruto is supposed to be guarded by ANBU yet he is sent multiple times against akatsuki. Akatsuki seem to recognize Naruto's power yet they didn't send someone to catch him earlier. And so on...
But who cares about logic
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 18:01   Link #85
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Was that Naruto or big boned Chouji I was seeing in this chapter? Kishimoto sure knows how to make the title character look good. Naruto has been so persistent with Sakura that I am rooting for him to finally get that date. But now with the breaking Sasuke news, Sakura's mind will be elsewhere.

Juugo is totally Grimmjow. He looks like he might be in a constant CS1 state. I wonder what his CS2 form looks like? Hopefully more interesting than those jobbers Sasuke fought.

I hope Karin can do more than just find people. Otherwise she's the Sound version of...Ino.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-On a side note, Karin tried those "Puppy Love" eyes again, this time without taking her glasses off. Good ol' Sasuke still couldn't care less.
Well, at least he opened the door for her. That's more than he ever did for Sakura.

+1 for Sasuke x Karin
Old 2007-04-12, 18:09   Link #86
gibits
Endless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
The same thing that happened in the beginning: where did Oro get 1000 ninja to test Sasuke? I have no problem with Oro capturing or hiring so many people, most od them probably went to him in hope to become powerful ninja or something like that. What the problem is that with so many people Oro should not be able to hide his organization from akatsuki or Konoha ANBU. In reality they would have found out about Oro's location quite easily if he had thousands of people around him. But here it's useless to use logic: akatsuki go around with odd outfits while they are supposed to be a secret organization. Naruto is supposed to be guarded by ANBU yet he is sent multiple times against akatsuki. Akatsuki seem to recognize Naruto's power yet they didn't send someone to catch him earlier. And so on...
But who cares about logic
Well you just added a bunch of reasons as to why Kishi is losing his touch. But I guss if we all just lowered our standards a bit we would all be happier. I just keep praying that one day Naruto's plot will return to the time it was good like during the wave country arc and Chuunin exam arc. Guess that won't happen anytime soon.
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 18:38   Link #87
Kyu410

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
Was that Naruto or big boned Chouji I was seeing in this chapter? Kishimoto sure knows how to make the title character look good. Naruto has been so persistent with Sakura that I am rooting for him to finally get that date. But now with the breaking Sasuke news, Sakura's mind will be elsewhere.

Juugo is totally Grimmjow. He looks like he might be in a constant CS1 state. I wonder what his CS2 form looks like? Hopefully more interesting than those jobbers Sasuke fought.

I hope Karin can do more than just find people. Otherwise she's the Sound version of...Ino.

Well, at least he opened the door for her. That's more than he ever did for Sakura.

+1 for Sasuke x Karin
LOL it would be kind of funny if Sasuke only did that because he knows the North base is dangerous and wanted to see what Karin could do if as CS LV2 freak attacked.

Also Karin is the only girl he doesn't call annoying.
Old 2007-04-12, 18:49   Link #88
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Yeah he did look pretty fat in the begining, he'd put Eric Cartman to shame.
Old 2007-04-12, 18:52   Link #89
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Ok 1st of all i'm loving this arch probably cause i'm a Sasuke fan and miss having him in the storyline. But i was wondering how come Sasuke doesnt want anyone to die (telling his team not to hit vital points) yet he was willing to kill Sakura and Naruto? Or was he acting like a villain to break the bond.

Also i was thinking about one of the reasons why Suigetsu was spreading the news of Sasuke killing Orochimaru. Maybe he wants Kakashi to come after Sasuke so he can avenge Zabuza.
Old 2007-04-12, 20:08   Link #90
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

I'm getting pretty agitated at Sasuke for not killing anyone. I doubt those CS ninjas will conform to society any longer, meaning they'll be a threat to it. Sasuke and crew should just kill them off. Kakashi's the only good guy willing to kill nowadays long with Shikamaru. This arc is pretty interesting because there is no clear-cut villain anymore with the demise of Orochimaru, but still it's pretty boring without any antagonist(s) to face either Sasuke or Naruto.
Sinaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 20:17   Link #91
Ashura3

Juugo: blonde, loud, eager to fight and has a power he can't really control.

I think we've just met team Sasuke's Naruto.
Ashura3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 21:59   Link #92
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post

+1 for Sasuke x Karin
other than knocking Sakura out and telling her thank you as she went unconcious...
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 22:01   Link #93
Kittycountess

Quote:
Originally Posted by abazou View Post
i was wondering how come Sasuke doesnt want anyone to die (telling his team not to hit vital points) yet he was willing to kill Sakura and Naruto? Or was he acting like a villain to break the bond.
A few people were in favor of that idea in another discussion thread I was at. Most believe that Sasuke intentionally hurt Naruto and Sakura to make sure their ties to him were completely broken so they would leave him alone and not intervene in his plans of revenge. Some go as far as thinking he did it to protect them. Come to think of it, he didn't kill Naruto in the Vally of the End. He just incapacitated him to a point that he couldn't follow him anymore. I now wonder if it was for the sake of Naruto's safety as well since Oro wouldn't have just sat on his hands if Naruto had succeeded in taking Sasuke back. If I were Sasuke, I too might have considered the consequences to my friend's health if we were dealing with a super powerful psychopath.

So I guess I stand corrected. Sasuke had never been evil.
Kittycountess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 22:19   Link #94
tkdtiger

I don't think anyone thinks Sasuke was evil, but rather he's playing the role of antihero...similar to the Punisher. IMO Oro. seems afraid of the tailed beasts especially the nine tails. This seemed hinted in the beginning when he made it hard for Naruto to use Kyubi. Now that he's dead what role will Sasuke play? It actually seems Kishimoto is going back and slowing the progress of the story. Some people though want more action, but slowing things down is sometimes a good thing. I think Kishimoto might do what Gantz did and take a break at somepoint of the Manga then comeback. I don't think Akatsuki will be the only villains involved, but a new villain will eventually appear. There really is still alot of unanswered questions and it seems we'll be getting some answers soon.
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 22:34   Link #95
Lex`
Aoi/Hinata Fan Boy

Sasuke didn't kill Naruto because he didn't want to follow Itatchi's "path", something that was decided kind of last minute.

Earlier in that same fight Sasuke put a chidori straight through Naruto's chest without knowing about Kyuubi's super healing. But hey, that kinda thing happens pretty often when you worry about your friends health.
Old 2007-04-12, 23:06   Link #96
Kyu410

Quote:
Originally Posted by abazou View Post
Ok 1st of all i'm loving this arch probably cause i'm a Sasuke fan and miss having him in the storyline. But i was wondering how come Sasuke doesnt want anyone to die (telling his team not to hit vital points) yet he was willing to kill Sakura and Naruto? Or was he acting like a villain to break the bond.

Also i was thinking about one of the reasons why Suigetsu was spreading the news of Sasuke killing Orochimaru. Maybe he wants Kakashi to come after Sasuke so he can avenge Zabuza.
You're quite the genius Abazou. I mean Suigetsu must have wanted Zabuza's blade for more than just power. If it does happen they'll be 2 avengers in the story.
Old 2007-04-12, 23:09   Link #97
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex` View Post
Sasuke didn't kill Naruto because he didn't want to follow Itatchi's "path", something that was decided kind of last minute.

Earlier in that same fight Sasuke put a chidori straight through Naruto's chest without knowing about Kyuubi's super healing. But hey, that kinda thing happens pretty often when you worry about your friends health.
I think Sasuke wanted to charge Naruto with his Chidori not kill him

Also when they were fighting on the hospital rooftop it was Naruto who 1st started charging his rasengan.
Old 2007-04-12, 23:13   Link #98
Mists

Although the story behind the cursed seal is interesting, it seemed forced that Kishimoto drew the Naruto scene. I almost found it pointless and Naruto's reaction was retarded. That is what has come of the character?

How can he even think Sasuke would return because he beat Oro...everything seems out of context in Konoha, but even Sasuke's story is kind of out of context.

Bleh and more rubbing it in for Oro's death. I'm surprise there was no dwelling on it from Jiaraya and Naruto
Mists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 23:27   Link #99
Kittycountess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mists View Post
Although the story behind the cursed seal is interesting, it seemed forced that Kishimoto drew the Naruto scene. I almost found it pointless and Naruto's reaction was retarded. That is what has come of the character?
I didn't see it that way. Already people were showing interest in knowing how Naruto would react once he heard the news of Oro's death. His reaction was exactly what I anticipated not because he is retarded but because he is the ultimate optimist who always looks at the bright side and decidedly glosses over the bad parts (the fans seem to remember that chidori through the heart more than the one who received it.)

I for one think the reason behind showing Naruto in this chapter, aside from him being the main character, is that Kishi wants to have a parallel arc next to the Sasuke+team Sound story that is going on right now. I would love him forever if he gets Jiraiya involved in it. I always wanted to see an interaction between him and Sasuke.
Kittycountess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 23:32   Link #100
Kyu410

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mists View Post

How can he even think Sasuke would return because he beat Oro...everything seems out of context in Konoha, but even Sasuke's story is kind of out of context.

Bleh and more rubbing it in for Oro's death. I'm surprise there was no dwelling on it from Jiaraya and Naruto
Naruto probably thought Sasuke went to Orochimaru to get trust then backstab him. I mean usually when Sasuke has a plan Naruto changes the situation by intervening. Remember the Forest of Death.

I thought Jiraiya would have at least shown some feeling that Orochimaru died. I mean doesn't that put all his former efforts to getting Orochimaru back go to waste.

At this point I'm betting Sasuke can beat Itachi. Not an easy win but he'll win for sure.