AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2007-04-13, 12:35   Link #21
Lex`
Aoi/Hinata Fan Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kage_Spyke View Post
actually no he didnt, wind is a long range element, just look at temari she uses her fan to manipulate the wind. and it was said during the chuunin exams that she was a long to mid range attacker
I may be wrong, but she's not actually manipulating chakra into wind type attacks. Would be quite ironic if she's not a wind type...but i'm not so sure her fan attacks qualify as nature manipulation.
Lex` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-13, 12:55   Link #22
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

i agree that she is a wind nature, but another posibility is that she puts the chakra directly into her FAN. I think that this is a better hypothesis than shooting her chakra so far. Either that or the chakra she puts into her fan and it then gets dispered around her when she swings it. ???
Old 2007-04-13, 14:35   Link #23
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by othafa View Post
Actually...he just said that its best suited to being put into short range attacks because that way its easiest to get the most out of its destructive power. However, there are long range wind attacks, like Temari's standard move.

Also, I think that the final form will still be "close" range, but not melee any more. I suspect that the final form of this move will be able to leave his hand by 5-10 meters, so that his arm won't get stuck in the jutsu. As a result, the negative affects won't bother him.
Isn't Temari's move more mid-ranged then long range? I always viewed it more of a midranged attack...
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-13, 15:30   Link #24
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
Not technically. None of her attacks used the fuuton element. Strangely enough, Gaara has used fuuton. His 'Infinite Sand Cloud' is listed as a wind technique. Both Baki and Asuma are short range attackers so Kishi was hinting at wind's true use.

As long as Yamato is around, there is no reason why Naruto shouldn't master Suiton. Naruto should master every element including ying & yang chakra. And Gai training Naruto in taijutsu would be made of awesome.
I think that if Naruto trains like this he'd be too strong and there will be no more excitement. Just like Sasuke facing those bad guys...we dont even have to worry. Because he already seems overpowered.

But that kind of training would be great if he prepares for the Hokage title...as a top jounin ..but not now...as a genin and still chasing his buddy..
Old 2007-04-13, 18:48   Link #25
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
Not technically. None of her attacks used the fuuton element. Strangely enough, Gaara has used fuuton. His 'Infinite Sand Cloud' is listed as a wind technique. Both Baki and Asuma are short range attackers so Kishi was hinting at wind's true use.
All her attacks are Fuuton jutsu.
Fuuton jutsu have the strongest offensive power at close to middle range but that doesn't mean they can't be used at long range especially if they are tool's enhanced like Temari's.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-14, 18:49   Link #26
reloaded
skywalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryukage View Post
Really? I thought it was physical and mental exhaustion. Either way the clones are tied to his chakra. So it'd still have an effect on his chakra. A danger that Tsunade pointed out that if he used the technique again he could lose an arm or the ability to mold chakra.

Either way Naruto is fucked if he is doing it or a clone is doing it. He's gotta throw it.
It's only mental and I dont think it would have any harmful affect on his chakra if naruto used "that jutsu" as a clone. The only two things that would happen would be firstly a loss of chakra for using that jutsu and secondly the kage bunshin clone would go 'poof' into thin air. This would'nt damage naruto theoretically in any way.
reloaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-15, 11:33   Link #27
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by reloaded View Post
It's only mental and I dont think it would have any harmful affect on his chakra if naruto used "that jutsu" as a clone. The only two things that would happen would be firstly a loss of chakra for using that jutsu and secondly the kage bunshin clone would go 'poof' into thin air. This would'nt damage naruto theoretically in any way.
I agree. I mean if the clones recieve damage and then Naruto recieved damage then theoretically Naruto should be dead It just doesn't appear that he recieves the physical damages that his clones take.
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote