AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Download Help

Notices

Old 2004-01-08, 07:37   Link #1
born2suffer

Send a message via MSN to born2suffer
cant connect to tracker from animejunkies

i wanted 2 download Mezzo TV 01 and Saint Beast 05 but it it has a problem with connecting 2 tracker , i tried using bittorrent 3.2.1b which they have put in thier site and tried with BitTorrent-experimental-S-5.8.7 but it didnt work either ...

can anyone tell me how 2 download any torrents from thier sites ?!

thanks
born2suffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-08, 18:09   Link #2
pantsu
station!!

if the torrent isn't giving you a "failed" error where "Connecting to peers" normally is, just try leaving it open for a while ignoring any other errors you are getting. Sometimes you have to wait a while to get it going. Also, it might be because you will need to save the .torrent file locally then opening it from there, some sites are strange and I have to do it like that, but anyway... ;d
pantsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-15, 01:27   Link #3
born2suffer

Send a message via MSN to born2suffer
i tried leaving it for 10 hours !!! and i did save the torrent file but still any torrent from animejunkies doesnt work << any other ideas
born2suffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-15, 01:37   Link #4
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Well according to our page their tracker is down. There isn't much to do for it besides praying that they fix their problem. If you want you can complain about it on #animejunkies@irc.mircX.com since they are the only people who can help.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-15, 15:56   Link #5
SwiftStar
Daydreamer

I had problems last night trying to get Mezzo. I use the ABC client and that checks again like every two minutes and I guess I slipped in there somewhere. Funny thing is, once you get in, its a pretty good download rate.
SwiftStar is offline   Reply With Quote