AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2007-04-15, 17:21   Link #21
itachi29al

Also they would not get him for his BL because one eye was thought crushed while the other was owned by kakashi.

Last edited by itachi29al; 2007-04-15 at 17:26. Reason: not needed
itachi29al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-15, 17:27   Link #22
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

also, when were on the topic, im pretty sure that Obito's gravesite is the DIB memorial is it not?
Old 2007-04-15, 17:34   Link #23
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi29al View Post
Kakashi had to leave him to rot whether he wanted to or not. The boy died on enemy territory and i don't care how noble someone is they wont go on enemy turf and risk their lives for a already dead person. Also whose to say they could of even found the body. After all it is under many rocks. An lets say they did go back yo find it and it wasn't their. I doubt the first thing that come to their heads is that "it is essential to find my dead friend when a raging war is going on and i ,a jounin who probably has thousands of missions to do will search the world for my friends fallen body, a quest that may take years." If they were ever going to get the body back Yandaim would have done it after he rescued Kakashi. But he did not for some reason, and Yandaim could not do anything then how could Kakashi. Sorry to ramble on just a thought.
Yes the boy died in enemy territory, but it would be probable that the body would either be destroyed or taken back by ANBU or something. I don't think it would be out of respect of a friend, but as a means to hide their countries secrets, especially since it has a BL and the Uchiha at the time were still around and it's probable they want to keep enemies from getting any part of sharingan even if it was a damaged eye it still could be researched on. I think something like this was mentioned when they saw Haku about missing nins and it would make sense to apply it elsewhere. I do think Tobi has a connection to Konoha...I'm a little skeptical that he would be Obito though
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-16, 10:57   Link #24
shankss
CP10

Zetsu acknowledges tobi, (at least he aceepted that he can get into akatsuki) If i remember right Zetsu is the one who introduced tobi to akatsuki leader..Just a theory but Zetsu might've saved obito from that rocks by his camouflage-teleport- whatever it is- ability, one more sharingan wont hurt anyone anyway =)

or something mightve hapeened between kakashi and rin..kakashi said all his friends are already dead, bluffing or not we dont know if rin is dead or alive..Maybe obito wants to hunt kakashi for leaving rin alone after obito's death, or many other random theories: :
shankss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-16, 11:11   Link #25
SpiRo
Banned

IMO he is funny guy but very dangerous..
SpiRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-16, 16:05   Link #26
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankss View Post
Zetsu acknowledges tobi, (at least he aceepted that he can get into akatsuki) If i remember right Zetsu is the one who introduced tobi to akatsuki leader..Just a theory but Zetsu might've saved obito from that rocks by his camouflage-teleport- whatever it is- ability, one more sharingan wont hurt anyone anyway =)

or something mightve hapeened between kakashi and rin..kakashi said all his friends are already dead, bluffing or not we dont know if rin is dead or alive..Maybe obito wants to hunt kakashi for leaving rin alone after obito's death, or many other random theories: :
That would be pretty interesting. Based on what we know of Zetsu's ability it wouldn't be a impossible, or it's possible that it's not obito himself, but Zetsu took Obito's eye. That would be interesting too besides one more theory doesn't hurt...shoot I once read someone saying he believed Zetsu had byakugan...
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-10, 22:25   Link #27
Obito Uchiha

Who knows but i do know this we can all expect to see Tobi kickin names and taking ass, and ii mean that what girl doesn't want a cyborg...imean talk about stamina! As for fighting Tobi will definetly pack the heat no doubt after all he is
Spoiler for identity:

It is a joke dont get all uppity.
Obito Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-10, 22:49   Link #28
yungz21

i dont think tobi is obito or an uchiha for that matter

think about even if he was obito he would be blind because he gave kakashi one eye and the other eye was crushed along with half his body
Old 2007-07-11, 00:50   Link #29
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
i hope a powerful fighter that has nothing to do with the uchiha clan at all.
Old 2007-07-11, 01:54   Link #30
Souten no Seigyoku
The Anti-Moron

I assume this is a Manga thread?

Well hes an earth type like diedre. They showed Tobi going into the earth to plant Diedras mines

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto-Arena.com

omai wa yowai....naze yowai ka? tarinai kara da nikushimiga
Souten no Seigyoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-11, 03:08   Link #31
Kowai

obito obito obito
so obvious it is an official "twist" if it is anyone other than obito
Kowai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-11, 06:58   Link #32
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souten no Seigyoku View Post
I assume this is a Manga thread?

Well hes an earth type like diedre. They showed Tobi going into the earth to plant Diedras mines
i wouldnt call him a earth type. all he did was plant mines and dig in the dirt. we have seen naruto dig in the dirt before and we know hes not a earth type.
Old 2007-07-11, 07:19   Link #33
reloaded
skywalker

You cant really label someone in akatsuki as a certain elemental type so far apart from Kisame who you could say is a blatent water type but he has still used an earth technique when he was approching team Gai in the desert underground.

Just because Tobi went into the earth which may be an earth technique doesnt mean thats his element. If you only saw Kisame approaching team Gai in the desert and you only saw Kakashi using water element techniques in the fight with Itachi this doesnt make Kakashi a water type and Kisame an earth type since we all know Kakashi can use another two elements and Kisame can use water, who's to say that Tobi cant use another element? not enough has been seen of Tobi for his natural elemental affinity to be recognised like Kisame's with water.
reloaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-11, 19:22   Link #34
quashoko
answer

i want tobi to b wind element, and use wind jutsu, and lots the metal wires made out chakra absobing metals like asumas knives, that can cut through almost anything (u wount wanna be caught). he will fght naruto and naruto will use some stategy to beat him. during the fight, we will lear f tobi's conection to konoha (not obito). and after naruto beats him, naruto will get a knife that can absorb his wind chakra. and be able to fight sasuke.

THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD GO
quashoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-12, 04:05   Link #35
amOKchen
duel me

Quote:
Originally Posted by reloaded View Post
If Tobi is Obito then I doubt he would be the 3rd MS user. It would be more likely for Kakashi to know of Obito's existence before Itachi so I doubt Obito was the MS user whom Itachi was reffering to. Kakashi and Rin would'nt just leave Obito's dead body laying under some rocks and return to konoha they would take him back there to be buried just like anyother teammate would do, this is why Kakashi visits Obito's grave regularly so I'm not a strong believer of the Tobi is Obito theory.
Actually it is not Obitos grave he is visiting, it is a memorial stone for shinobi that died on duty. This was pointed out in the very start under team7 survival training.
Also, this is only an assumption, but I think it is a memorial stone only with people that died under the "great ninja wars".
amOKchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-12, 10:19   Link #36
cheese4u
da big boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by amOKchen View Post
Actually it is not Obitos grave he is visiting, it is a memorial stone for shinobi that died on duty. This was pointed out in the very start under team7 survival training.
Also, this is only an assumption, but I think it is a memorial stone only with people that died under the "great ninja wars".
It's a very likely assumption, I doubt they'd just keep adding names to that stone every time someone died. So it's most likely an exclusive grave for those who were killed in the ninja war.
Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. -Leon Phelps
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-12, 11:32   Link #37
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

I don't see why everyone thinks obito is Tobi. This isn't an american comic where crap like that happens. Pluss Tobi seems kinda young and has a completly different personality than tobi. Obito had naruto's personality so to turn into something like Tobi is a bit extreme. Also there is no reason to think that Yondaime didn't go back for obito after he rescued Kakashi.

ANYWAY. . . it's much more likely that Tobi is a subordinate of Danjo, as that's the only way Danjo'd be relevent after making his 1.5 time apperance in the manga. It would make perfect sense if Tobi was just acting that way to get close to everyone in Akatsuki and have them lower their guard. It's like something out of Sai's ninja book. It also wouldn't surprise me if Tobi was actually Sai's brother(thou the hair doesn't seem to match).
Old 2007-07-12, 12:13   Link #38
hidantheimmortal
Sand's Kazekage

Send a message via AIM to hidantheimmortal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
I've always thought that's a hint that he'll be really strong if gets serious. It doesn't seem like Akatsuki would have someone just for comic relief.
Tobi is probably obito and he got crushed by a rock and lived so he (even though he hasnt shown it ) has somesort of potential in him.
hidantheimmortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-12, 12:30   Link #39
Cmart
Green Beast of the East

Send a message via AIM to Cmart
This may be a stupid question, but who is Danjo?
Old 2007-07-12, 12:34   Link #40
reloaded
skywalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by amOKchen View Post
Yeah, someone already corrected me on that somewhere thanks anyway though.
reloaded is offline   Reply With Quote