AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2007-07-13, 04:30   Link #81
Kowai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icecolduchiha View Post
Name someone who could beat itachi, from those who we've seen fight?
sasori? genjutsu doesnt work on puppets xD
i dont see what itachi could do to someone like sasori... he was pretty invincible and only died because of bizarre circumstances about the importance of family or some bs....
hidan? cant be killed physically dont see how he could be killed by genjutsu? how would itachi pull off killing him or kakuzu? all hidan needs is a drop of itachi's blood and he is f*d
itachi pretty much owns people who use hand jutsus none of those guys do, except kakuzu who i doubt could beat itachi but we never know, he was capable of killing other unknown akatsuki members

itachi is no god realize it, he is on the same tier as many eye jutsu is just tricky to deal with and most dont realize it before its too late.
Kowai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-13, 06:07   Link #82
razor886
Blood Angel

I'm sure kakashi has a chance 2 beat Itachi with his new MS

razor886 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-13, 08:19   Link #83
Icecolduchiha

You forget that MS isn't just genjutsu, he could also burn hiden to ash with it, or if not just us it to destroy his mind then just have his way with him cut him up into micro pieces w/e , and how do you think that sasori could ever block amaterasu since that technique has nothing to do with looking the other person in the eye plus it seems to me that it just can't be blocked, Everyone seems to also forget the level of ninja itachi was before he even aquired MS , Plus we've never even seen itachi get a single scratch on him let alone bleed
Icecolduchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-13, 08:26   Link #84
Rurik
Golden

We don’t even know if Sasori is immune to genjutsu.
Old 2007-07-13, 08:50   Link #85
Vizard.King
Fear the Vizard

im gonna say zetsu cuz all we've seen him do is spy
Old 2007-07-13, 13:55   Link #86
Ulquiorra
Espada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
We donít even know if Sasori is immune to genjutsu.
Considering he doesn't have a human brain I'd say he's not.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-13, 14:01   Link #87
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
He still have Chakra and a thinking mind, So, itís a hard shot believing either one or the other.
Old 2007-07-13, 14:35   Link #88
DemonDeidara
Anime Artist

Send a message via AIM to DemonDeidara
I have to say....hm....Zetsu
DemonDeidara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-13, 15:37   Link #89
hidantheimmortal
Sand's Kazekage

Send a message via AIM to hidantheimmortal
Quote:
Originally Posted by shankss View Post
way to go..naruto killed a tired 453 year old monster with one hit KO because kakuzu just look down on him and his weird jutsu..otherwise if kakuzu took naruto more seriously naruto'd die no matter what...kakuzu just rushed on him...this is not power, this is simply luck - -

ps: Hidan may be weak in close combat...but probably He might be the only one that can easily kill a full Kyuubified Naruto that makes him a great ranged damage..even more dangerous than deidara.His only weak point is preparations before battle..that blood thing and being open to attacks in his circle.Now that we mention blood some kyuubi-fans will rush at me saying ""omg demons wont bleed.besides kyuubi is the king biju so he wont bleed even if others dooo!1!zomglol"" then i wonder how hidan got that girl jinchuurikis blood in her full fire cat form...hmm
Wrong in one way Hidan is good in any way there fore hes not the weakest. my guess is zetsu all he can so is fuse into the ground and eats dead bodyssooo...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowai View Post
sasori? genjutsu doesnt work on puppets xD
i dont see what itachi could do to someone like sasori... he was pretty invincible and only died because of bizarre circumstances about the importance of family or some bs....
hidan? cant be killed physically dont see how he could be killed by genjutsu? how would itachi pull off killing him or kakuzu? all hidan needs is a drop of itachi's blood and he is f*d
itachi pretty much owns people who use hand jutsus none of those guys do, except kakuzu who i doubt could beat itachi but we never know, he was capable of killing other unknown akatsuki members

itachi is no god realize it, he is on the same tier as many eye jutsu is just tricky to deal with and most dont realize it before its too late.
but if Itachi got hidan in Tsukyoumu he would like it so it wouldn't really matter... kakuzu im surprised died but wouldnt if itachi fought him. and sasor would just beat the crap out of him so he loses 3 different ways!

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-07-14 at 07:23. Reason: do not double post
hidantheimmortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-13, 17:04   Link #90
Kowai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icecolduchiha View Post
You forget that MS isn't just genjutsu, he could also burn hiden to ash with it, or if not just us it to destroy his mind then just have his way with him cut him up into micro pieces w/e , and how do you think that sasori could ever block amaterasu since that technique has nothing to do with looking the other person in the eye plus it seems to me that it just can't be blocked, Everyone seems to also forget the level of ninja itachi was before he even aquired MS , Plus we've never even seen itachi get a single scratch on him let alone bleed
saying itachi has never got a scratch on him or bleed? are you kidding me? im sure every ninja has bled.
all akatsuki are skilled so jsut because itachi was a skilled ninja without ms doesnt mean that the other akatsuki werent prodigies in their own villages as well.
i REALLY dont think sasori is effected by genjutsu... i guess we will never know. but common all he was was a single "heart" of chakra there was no brain to disrupt flow, plus he could interchange between puppets. sharingan doesnt have 358degree vision so he cant cover himself from all sides, he is bound to get scratched by one of sasori's hundred puppets and thats all it takes.
im not saying sasori would absolutely murk him, but i would say the odds are in his favor in this fight over itachi...
even with amaterasu its hard to kill someone with 100 spare bodies..
however with hidan i wonder if he could be burned to ashes? i dono
but itachi isn't godly, same tier, blablabla
Old 2007-07-13, 17:37   Link #91
kingsky123
Higurashi fan.

why does everyone say kazuku is weak... he got killed by the MAIN CHARACTER of the show... i dont think anyone is suppose to beat the main charactor.
kingsky123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-13, 18:14   Link #92
Kowai

kakuzu wasnt weak he was kage level, or atleast he fought the first and didnt die. we dont know the circumstances but it could mean he is "kage level"
Old 2007-07-14, 07:31   Link #93
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
We don't know what parts of Sasori former body were into his core.
The effect of Genjutsu on Sasori comes to one thing : did Sasori's core contained his brain or at least a significant part of it?
If that was the case then it's possible for Genjutsu to work.
If otherwise then there is nothing for Genjutsu to attack until we saw a Genjutsu directly attacking the soul.

In the other hand we have seen Sasuke disrupting the chakra link between Naruto and the Kyubi with his Sharingan so if Sasori's soul was somehow sealed into the puppet it might still be possible for the Sharingan to attack this link and disrupt the contact between Sasori's mind and body(ies).
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-14, 08:43   Link #94
hidantheimmortal
Sand's Kazekage

Send a message via AIM to hidantheimmortal
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
I hate when ppl talk such BS ..

Naruto didnt won against Kakuzu alone .. next time say Kakashi/Yamato/Choji/Ino/Naruto/Sakura won against Kakuzu .. i mean Naruto cant beat anyone alone ..

And Sakura/and that Hag won against Sasori .. and even Sasori could dodge killing blow but he didnt as it was said ..

And for love of god how can someone say Deidara is weakest ? I mean he is still alive ..

i would say Kakuzu .. i mean Naruto hited him o.O
well somehow i agree and disagree Kakuzu used most of his chakra removing the masks from his back and he is like 459 years old, so no hes not the weakest. and naruto beat neji alone right?
Old 2007-07-14, 09:02   Link #95
razor886
Blood Angel

I'm not saying that Kakuzu is very weak n stuff... Well if he didn't have many hearts he could have died easily by Kakashi's raikiri...

Old 2007-07-15, 04:03   Link #96
Kowai

Quote:
Originally Posted by razor886 View Post
I'm not saying that Kakuzu is very weak n stuff... Well if he didn't have many hearts he could have died easily by Kakashi's raikiri...
ya their abilities are what make them strong >_>. that and the fact he could blast elements at people
kakuzu would have killed kakashi if shikamaru didnt use kakauzu's blood to make hidan tk kakuzu, choji and ino were uselss in comparison, all they ahd to do was aid the top jounin in the village and they couldnt do anything. (or extremely little)
kakuzu was definatly not weak no akatsuki are, they are all equal
Old 2007-07-15, 04:14   Link #97
razor886
Blood Angel

Ok the thread name is "weakest member of Akatsuki" Lets take Kakuzu 4 example... Some of u say that he is the weakest... But that doesn't mean anything... Even if he was "the weakest" in Akatsuki doesn't mean he can't be stronger then all the jounins in Konoha... C'mon he even fought the 1st ... All Akatsuki r at kage level so wat if ur favourite Akatsuki member is named the weakest

Last edited by razor886; 2007-07-15 at 23:48.
Old 2007-07-15, 19:35   Link #98
Kowai

i just dotn see how you can compare such different fighting styles unless they actually have a tournament or something. its liek saying a boxer is stronger than a mua thai fighter you can judge that. they bnoth have advantages and disadvantages.
a boxer would be able to one punch most people, but someone liek a karate master could defend against a boxers punch but nto a muathai elbow or knee... it all depends on the match up. kakuzu weakest? i cannot accept that he was wicked strong
he kileld hsi previous partners, almost stole kakashi's heart and only lost because of the circumstances, and getting ganged up on.
Old 2007-07-15, 23:47   Link #99
razor886
Blood Angel

Quote:
i just dotn see how you can compare such different fighting styles unless they actually have a tournament or something.
Ok lol actually who are you aiming at XD
Old 2007-07-16, 00:31   Link #100
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowai View Post
i just dotn see how you can compare such different fighting styles unless they actually have a tournament or something. its liek saying a boxer is stronger than a mua thai fighter you can judge that. they bnoth have advantages and disadvantages.
a boxer would be able to one punch most people, but someone liek a karate master could defend against a boxers punch but nto a muathai elbow or knee... it all depends on the match up. kakuzu weakest? i cannot accept that he was wicked strong
he kileld hsi previous partners, almost stole kakashi's heart and only lost because of the circumstances, and getting ganged up on.

It comes down to what Rurik said, you can form an opinion based on jutsu, past fights and quotes from characters in the manga. You have someone like Itachi, who has never been scratched in any fight we've seen (I don't count the clone)and has had three akatsuki members state that his abilities surpass their own. Obviously, he was meant to be somewhat stronger compared to the others. Then you have someone like Hidan who even admits himself that his attacks are the slowest, was easily dealt with by a single person who saw him fight once and furthermore was revealed to be an Akatsuki n00b, you can conclude his abilites were lower. Most of the other members, I admit, are much harder to compare IMO.

Again, this isn't about who would triumph if you pitted various Akatsuki members in battle, because really you could make a reasonable case where any random member could win against any other member based on your preference. It's about comparing how they've been depicted so far.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote