AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2007-05-26, 23:26   Link #41
Natethegreat2008

i belive Uhara is in fact the leader of the Vizards. he was thrown out of soul society do to the fact that he had a hollow he could not control at the the time and he orginally made the Hoguekyu for that purpose. He knew Ichigo could also become a vizard do to the fact his dad is one. Because when issin and uraha meat they know each other and are good friends.
Natethegreat2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-08, 10:28   Link #42
Agallion

Send a message via AIM to Agallion
Urahara Kiskue..

Anyone else get the feeling that Urahara is just stupidly powerful?

Weve seen him basicly take down 6th espada luppi with just shikai ( cut the limbs without much problem) and would have no problem taking yammi. Now of course Luppi isnt exactly a great example but still..

Anyone else think that perhaps instead of immeadiately sealing the houygokou, urahara vizardized himself then sealed it? Perhaps he tired it on Isshin and thats how he lost some of his powers?

Your opinions?

Last edited by Agallion; 2007-10-08 at 10:39.
Agallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-08, 11:35   Link #43
ILikeSquiReLz
<>(`;)<>

It seems to me that Urahara used the same gigai as the one he used for Rukia, hence the surprised faces accompanying Isshin's old acquaintances. It could also explain why he has never attempted to help Ichigo in certain situations like the scene at his wife’s funeral.

Urahara having used his creation is not at all farfetched. He could have also used it on the Vizards and the Soul Society outcast them for it. I have thought about this myself but it raises more questions than answers for the time being. Best left alone for now until conclusive light is shed on the past.
Old 2007-10-08, 12:02   Link #44
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
i dont think urhara is a vizard, if he is one, he would have helped ichigo with his inner-hollow-struggle instead of letting him go to an unknown group.. /my logic
WONDERMIKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-08, 12:34   Link #45
Agallion

Send a message via AIM to Agallion
Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
i dont think urhara is a vizard, if he is one, he would have helped ichigo with his inner-hollow-struggle instead of letting him go to an unknown group.. /my logic
Perhaps they trained him? or Urahara trained them?

How else to explain how shinji knows about Aizen and the houygoku?
Agallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-08, 12:49   Link #46
Iambankai
Surprised Espada

Does anybody think that Kenpachi is too strong? eh...

And on topic, no I don't feel he's stupidly powerful, it's almost like Ichigo could have a fair battle with him :P but the winner would (almost without doubt) be Urahara

Btw (by the way), I just LOVE your avatar Agallion it's the funniest one I ever have seen!

Last edited by Iambankai; 2007-10-08 at 12:52. Reason: Nobody is perfect...
Iambankai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-08, 12:50   Link #47
kyogaia2

I don't think urahara is the villain of this series...LOL

punch me...punch me..
kyogaia2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-08, 22:10   Link #48
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iambankai View Post
Does anybody think that Kenpachi is too strong? eh...
Not really. Realistically he is quite weak =/ Just that too many fans overestimate him.

As for urahara, he actually took luppi by surprise. And we also know that luppi is supposedly quite weak, despite being 6th espada. As for yammi, he is weak, anyone can tell that. His arm got cut off by ichigo in one hit.

If he vizardized himself, it makes no sense that he would throw the hougyouku away. Might as well just keep it. He probably hates and fears it so much that he hid it away, and probably didn't use it.
Old 2007-10-08, 22:31   Link #49
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Kagato3 is right, Urahara is not a bad guy, urahara is not helping aizen, AND URAHARA IS NOT AN EFING VIZARD!!!!!! If you don't believe me read manga 111-112, and watch the EP. where ichigo tells rukia that if urahara would know how to control the hollow inside him he would have told him so.
Old 2007-10-09, 01:15   Link #50
kagato3

Man it's been 6 months since i posted in this thread. While I doubt Urahara is a vizard I do think he might have been in contact with them. Isshin implied that Urahara predicted that they would contact Ichigo and thier gigai's do seem to share some of Urahara's ablities, full combat abilities/ flying, they also have the old underground traing room, but then so does the elder Ishida so maybe thats not too importent a hint, unless he helped with that one too.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.

kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-09, 05:38   Link #51
qx123

Maybe Urahara knows how to control the inner hollow but ichigo doesnt think he knows and dont want to ask him.
qx123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-09, 11:07   Link #52
Iambankai
Surprised Espada

Quote:
Originally Posted by sceptileex View Post
Not really. Realistically he is quite weak =/ Just that too many fans overestimate him.
Spoiler for Soul Society Arc:
Old 2007-10-09, 13:22   Link #53
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Firstly this is an Urahara Chracter Discussion thread so lets not go offtopic with our posts

Quote:
Haha no, Kenpachi is really strong. Have you seen the Soul Society Arc, where they try to save Rukia (and I don't mean the fight with Ichigo), but the one where he fights the other captains xD! Really strong
Nope sceptileex is correct

Refer : Bleach Captains Power Graphs

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
I'm a little lost if this is indeed official. Aizen stated he mastered all the forms of combat and implied that he reached the limits for power a shinigami can achieve. So shouldn't all his stats be maxed out at 100?

*edit*

I took the liberty of adding up everything and ranking them based on their combined statistic totals. Obviously this doesn't serve as a complete and accurate guide on which captain would own which captain in a fight since Zaraki (being statistically the weakest) easily defies this alone by defeating Tousen.

1.) Yamamoto-------560 & Aizen-560
2.) Unohana---------540
3.) Kyoraku----------530
4.) Byakuya----------510
5.) Hitsugaya--------500
6.) Ukitake-----------490
7.) Gin----------------480
8.) Komamura-------470
9.) soifong-----------460 & Tosen-460
10.)Mayuri------------430
11.)Kenpachi---------390
Old 2007-10-09, 19:32   Link #54
kagato3

Not sure those numbers are a good judge of how strong a person is as they include Mobility, Demon Arts / Soul Pressure (specifically control), and Intelligence added in. While these do help fighters they in themselves have little to do with how strong a captain is and kenpachi has 0 Demon Arts / Soul Pressure control, and fairly low (for a captain) Mobility and Intelligence. I'm not even sure Ichigo would do better then 460 previsored training. It also fails to cover Soul Pressure (total) as it seems to have a huge impact on how powerful someone is.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.

kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-09, 23:23   Link #55
Magnus N

Send a message via MSN to Magnus N
in that Graph Tosen got 460 and Kenpachi 390 and we all know what happened when they fought. So wouldnt trust that graph to much.
Magnus N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-10, 08:14   Link #56
Iambankai
Surprised Espada

Yea, sorry for going offtopic there well, unless the Graph is made by the maker of Bleach, (can't remember name) then I don't think it's very trustworthy... well I do know that Aizen probably is the strongest of the captains, hence, his shikai.
and back on topic!
let's talk about Urahara Kisuke!
Old 2007-10-10, 14:29   Link #57
WhiteWings

I wonder if he'll be forever a bachelor.
Old 2007-10-10, 14:47   Link #58
Iambankai
Surprised Espada

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWings View Post
I wonder if he'll be forever a bachelor.
Nah, well...

Spoiler for !read at your own risk! sorry, but really not sure, I might spoil something xD:
Old 2007-10-10, 18:28   Link #59
User65554
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Nah, well...

Spoiler for !read at your own risk! sorry, but really not sure, I might spoil something xD:
Spoiler for Does it need to be spoilered?:
User65554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-12, 04:13   Link #60
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I think the real Hogyoku is Urahara's Hat wondered why Wonderwice went for it : D