AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-04-19, 06:55   Link #81
Ichimaru
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
these newly recruited guys, are they stronger than sound4? since they know sound5, but wasnt recruited....
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-19, 06:56   Link #82
Goshin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: somehwre between this world and the next
Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
Quote:
Originally Posted by abazou View Post
Doubt it cause if he was Sasuke he wouldnt spare any of the people they fought, he'd also know where Juugo was and wouldnt need karen.
that is why i said sometimes in order to trick your enemies you have to trick your allies and play dumb.. of course that is just speculation
__________________


"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-19, 07:56   Link #83
Kage_Spyke
burakkukoohii jouyousha
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Last time i checked...my own little world
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0 View Post
Since when does Hanabi have a crush on Naruto
Um Duh Dude Hinata is majorly hyped up wit Naruto? she drools everytime she sees him basically. she turns all red and shit like she about to jizz herself.
Kage_Spyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-19, 07:59   Link #84
Rahan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: France
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kage_Spyke View Post
Um Duh Dude Hinata is majorly hyped up wit Naruto? she drools everytime she sees him basically. she turns all red and shit like she about to jizz herself.
Yup, but Ri0 pointed out the fact that the heir of the Hyuuga was not Hinata, but her younger sister Hanabi.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-19, 08:01   Link #85
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Location is all relative.
...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kage_Spyke View Post
Um Duh Dude Hinata is majorly hyped up wit Naruto? she drools everytime she sees him basically. she turns all red and shit like she about to jizz herself.
-Actually dude that was a joke since Hanabi is Hinata's sister. Only in the Narutimate Hero 3 game does Naruto get the privelage to date her. Anyways back to topic: Juugo does not strike me as a vastly intelligent individual or one that is skilled in actual ninja techniques. If he's all brawn and rage thenm he's the Rock Lee of Sasuke's team. Agree/disagree.
__________________
-When all else fails, ram them with a force of an 18-wheeler.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-19, 08:07   Link #86
ri0
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Where everything is dangerous - I'm starting to like this place
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kage_Spyke View Post
Um Duh Dude Hinata is majorly hyped up wit Naruto? she drools everytime she sees him basically. she turns all red and shit like she about to jizz herself.
Did I deny that?
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-19, 08:07   Link #87
Rahan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: France
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-Actually dude that was a joke since Hanabi is Hinata's sister. Only in the Narutimate Hero 3 game does Naruto get the privelage to date her. Anyways back to topic: Juugo does not strike me as a vastly intelligent individual or one that is skilled in actual ninja techniques. If he's all brawn and rage thenm he's the Rock Lee of Sasuke's team. Agree/disagree.
You can date a 7 years old girl in this game ? That's sick.

Lee is extremely skilled (but untalented) in his style.
I would rather make him the Naruto of the team. An unskilled (I don't see him training in his cell or when he gets high) brawler charging head on (because of his urges to kill) and with high stamina. (due to his natural CS crap)
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-19, 08:51   Link #88
SpiRo
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Serbia
Age: 29
I agree that Juugo prolly is not skilled .. he is just pure power and rage .. IMO

I would say they r all like Kakashi team

Juugo = Naruto .. power
Karin = Sakura .. chakra controll and intelligence
Suigetsu = Sasuke .. hmm .. good nin but lack social stuff
Sasuke = Kakashi .. allrounded ..
SpiRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-19, 09:06   Link #89
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Location is all relative.
...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
You can date a 7 years old girl in this game ? That's sick.

Lee is extremely skilled (but untalented) in his style.
I would rather make him the Naruto of the team. An unskilled (I don't see him training in his cell or when he gets high) brawler charging head on (because of his urges to kill) and with high stamina. (due to his natural CS crap)
- No need to make a fuss, the date is all tongue and cheek anyway (Kid's stuff if you prefer the term). It's pretty much the same with all of the other "dates" that Naruto can partake in that game. Wether it be with Sakura, Hinata, Ino, Tenten, Anko, Shizune or Tsunade.

-Hmm I can see the comparison between Juugo and Naruto. However, Naruto actually employs some skill when it comes to ninja techniques (Kage Bunshin being one of them). Juugo however is like what Naruto is after activating the Kyuubi Taled modes, a demonic beast.
__________________
-When all else fails, ram them with a force of an 18-wheeler.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-19, 09:09   Link #90
SpiRo
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Serbia
Age: 29
Ye but i would say Juugo should have atleast one jutsu too .. i compared them only becouse they go berserek very fast ..
SpiRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-19, 09:13   Link #91
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Location is all relative.
...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
Ye but i would say Juugo should have atleast one jutsu too .. i compared them only becouse they go berserek very fast ..
-Well for all we know he might actually posses a number of jutsu (assuming that my impressions of him are indeed false, which I am hoping that they are) but so far we have only seen him enter his "Psycho Killer" persona and then revert to "I'm-scared-for-my-life" state. However, so far this is all we really know about his abilities.
__________________
-When all else fails, ram them with a force of an 18-wheeler.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-19, 09:20   Link #92
Sasuke_Bateman
No
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: England
Awww it's not a "I'm-scared-for-my-life" state it's more like a I'm a cute baby Lion please don't hurt me state. Baby lions are so cute.
__________________
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-19, 09:33   Link #93
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Location is all relative.
...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Bateman View Post
Awww it's not a "I'm-scared-for-my-life" state it's more like a I'm a cute baby Lion please don't hurt me state. Baby lions are so cute.
-So are tiger cubs, young wolves and newborn baby aligators but you know what: they all posses a wild side that can never be predicted. So yeah, Juugo might be like a little defenceless lion right now until he bares his fangs and proceeds to bite off your head.
__________________
-When all else fails, ram them with a force of an 18-wheeler.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-19, 10:04   Link #94
nitteo
blah blah blah
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Miami FL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Bateman View Post
I dunno when Naruto finally catches up with him

Naruto: SASUKE! i'm taking you back with me no matter what!
Sasuke: You and what army?
Naruto: " Poof" -Naruto summons Gamabunta-
Sasuke: hehe "POOF" -summons Manda-...WTF PWN

This could happen! You never know.



Yeah he can talk.

and Sakura summons whatever that Snail things name...

and all three rule Narutoverse holding hands against all evils.
__________________
Its all SPECULATION until you read it in the MANGA!
nitteo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-19, 10:36   Link #95
othafa
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILikeSquiReLz View Post
It's not known if Orochimaru had any help.
Yes it is, you said it yourself... It was in the anime; Kimmimaro helped him. It really pisses me off when people drop that excuse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichimaru View Post
The question here is with all these new guys, wtf were these clowns when oro invaded konoha? these are the guys that knew about kimmi, so i assume they should either been in oros plans b4 invasion or either recruited later on......but still.
The only one who knew about Kimmimaro (or at least the only one who's said anything) is Juugo. That makes perfect sense, because he is the source of CS. However, 2.5 years have passed, so Karin could easily be a new employee. Suigetsu was a prisoner, so it makes sense that he wouldn't be part of any invasion plans, or any mission at all for that matter.

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-04-19 at 10:47. Reason: Do not double post
othafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-19, 10:46   Link #96
ILikeSquiReLz
<>(`;)<>
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by othafa View Post
Yes it is, you said it yourself... It was in the anime; Kimmimaro helped him. It really pisses me off when people drop that excuse.
No it's not. That was a filler by the Anime team. The real story is the Manga. The Manga states he killed the Kazakage but it never mentioned anything even remotely close to him receiving help from anyone.
__________________
Working on a new sig for now please enjoy this quote from BleachOD - "I like the color.(I am girl...We have nonsensical reason for things....Don't even try to ponder it)"
ILikeSquiReLz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-19, 13:00   Link #97
othafa
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Like I've said several times now, if Kishi thought that something did not fit his story line, he wouldn't allow it into the anime, so stop thinking that "filler" is not part of the story.
othafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-19, 13:14   Link #98
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Location is all relative.
...

Quote:
Originally Posted by othafa View Post
Like I've said several times now, if Kishi thought that something did not fit his story line, he wouldn't allow it into the anime, so stop thinking that "filler" is not part of the story.
-Even if the anime fillers were to be considered "canon" and in fact "true" this thread is still under the guide of the manga and not the anime seen on TV. Besides if your argument was to be regarded then Full Metal Alchemist (anime) would be considered the true story of the series and not the manga.
__________________
-When all else fails, ram them with a force of an 18-wheeler.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-19, 13:25   Link #99
Sinaura
Fat Warlord
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by othafa View Post
Like I've said several times now, if Kishi thought that something did not fit his story line, he wouldn't allow it into the anime, so stop thinking that "filler" is not part of the story.
Dude, filler is not part of Kishi's story, so it's not part of the true manga story, so it doesn't count, unless you are posting in an anime thread than feel free. In addition the Anime team can basically do whatever they want without Kishi's say, so yeah.
Sinaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-19, 13:33   Link #100
ILikeSquiReLz
<>(`;)<>
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by othafa View Post
Like I've said several times now, if Kishi thought that something did not fit his story line, he wouldn't allow it into the anime, so stop thinking that "filler" is not part of the story.
Kishimoto has no control over the anime. The Anime production bought the rights to animate his work and can make any changes as they see fit to prolong the story. Kishimoto has no say on what direction the producers and or any other parties of the anime can and will do. Though I am sure that they can ask for his consultations, it is still filler until it's stated in the Manga to be true.
__________________
Working on a new sig for now please enjoy this quote from BleachOD - "I like the color.(I am girl...We have nonsensical reason for things....Don't even try to ponder it)"
ILikeSquiReLz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:07.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.