AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2007-05-12, 18:08   Link #41
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

The pair Kisame & Itachi are the strongest pair of those 3.

Kisame holds a massive amount of chakra and has alot of massive techniques.
Kisame (chakra tank + techniques for several opponents at the same time)

Itachi seems the perfect fighter for a one on one battle. His techniques however if we talk about his sharingan related techniques seem to drain him pretty quickly though. (Low/average amount of chakra + good techniques for one-on-one)
Old 2007-05-12, 18:16   Link #42
tkdtiger

I'd go with the Itachi/Kisame Combo. Not only are they strong, but they seem cover each other's weaknesses pretty well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heebo View Post
I'am still thinking that those clones arent as powerful as original ninjas. Naruto just hitted Itachi's kagebunshin too easily with his rasengan.
ya true, but I was thinking in one translation I read he AL says the jutsu ran out...so I was thinking that the clones may have already been near their max

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-05-12 at 19:11. Reason: Double post after thread merging
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-12, 19:49   Link #43
ChojinLocke
Year 2
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto_jh View Post
We have now seen 3 pair's so far. We have Itachi+Kisame, Diedera+Sasori and Hidan and Kakuzu.

I was wondering which pair would be strongest so I'd like to ask you guys and see some opinions?
Itachi and Kisame.
ChojinLocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-12, 20:59   Link #44
tkdtiger

hmm Looking back I don't think Zetsu, the mystery chick, and AL have partners....maybe they'll be really strong : D
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-13, 05:20   Link #45
ChojinLocke
Year 2
*Author

Who knows..maybe AL has another ally outside of the Akatsuki who is even more powerful than what we can imagine at this point. It's just that we dont know a lot about some members basically.
ChojinLocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-13, 06:55   Link #46
tatami
back in black

hidan + kakuzus combos are pretty strong too...zombie twins
Old 2007-05-13, 11:52   Link #47
Ichimaru

What i think of the oro situation now is that, instead of being the hunted and faking his death and spreading the news, has put him out of akatsukis focus in the future.
so now his doing the hunting in sasukes body, his time will come when he reveals himself
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-13, 13:54   Link #48
Soulnin
Seeking a new anime

Something I would really like to know is why the akatsuki members choose to risk their lives following AL's plans. I mean Hidan didn't even know their final goal so lord knows what he was thinking! The rest of them, with 3 members recently disappeared or deceased, should surely be concerned about their own safety in the organization. I would think they have their own individual agendas, so why work as they do?

At the end of part 1 didn't one of them say it was 7 years since they last gathered? So thats a pretty long time playing follow the leader.
Old 2007-05-13, 14:12   Link #49
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
The pair Kisame & Itachi are the strongest pair of those 3.

Kisame holds a massive amount of chakra and has alot of massive techniques.
Kisame (chakra tank + techniques for several opponents at the same time)

Itachi seems the perfect fighter for a one on one battle. His techniques however if we talk about his sharingan related techniques seem to drain him pretty quickly though. (Low/average amount of chakra + good techniques for one-on-one)
I totally agree with your here Johnathan. weird i agreed with YOU. You're learning young Jedi.
Old 2007-05-13, 20:21   Link #50
kaitashi

zetsu may just have a diffrent power than the huga clan he looks like he can merge with any plant or the ground.
kaitashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-13, 20:38   Link #51
nine_tailed_kyuubi

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
hmm Looking back I don't think Zetsu, the mystery chick, and AL have partners....maybe they'll be really strong : D
Zetsu seems to have some kind of double personality so maybe they consider him as 2 that's why he walks alone also we didn't see him fight but he is a great spy and i'm not sure i'm remebering it right but seems like tobi was his subordinate so he seems powerful.
IMO the mystery chick is the AL and the one we see is her other teamate of 2 who is in charge of everything meaning that she didn't appear till now in the manga nor spoken yet she must be insanely strong (hopefully she is naruto's mother )
so there you go the AL (woman and man) team of 2
all other teams are of 2
Zetsu is 2 in 1
nine_tailed_kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-13, 21:09   Link #52
Yellowflash221
Banned

Zetsu is their spy. His main purpose is spying so he doesn't need a partner.

And I don't think the Blue Hair akatsuki is that strong. I'm not sure but I think the Leader said something that hinted to her not being very strong.
Yellowflash221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-13, 21:21   Link #53
nine_tailed_kyuubi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowflash221 View Post
Zetsu is their spy. His main purpose is spying so he doesn't need a partner.

And I don't think the Blue Hair akatsuki is that strong. I'm not sure but I think the Leader said something that hinted to her not being very strong.
when and what did he say ?
nine_tailed_kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-13, 21:30   Link #54
Yellowflash221
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine_tailed_kyuubi View Post
when and what did he say ?
I said I'm not sure. I was talking about the Blue Hair with someone and they showed me where the leader said something that hinted to the Blue Hair being weak but I'm not sure if that person was right.

I still don't think she's going to be very powerful because Kishimoto doesn't really make the women in Naruto powerful with the exception of Tsunade and he even made Tsunade seem like the weakest of the Sannin.
Yellowflash221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-14, 05:41   Link #55
Ichimaru

Spoiler:
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-14, 07:36   Link #56
Blaine

Doubt it because kakashi said all his friends are dead.
Old 2007-05-15, 14:30   Link #57
Agallion

Send a message via AIM to Agallion
just because kakashi thinks they are dead,

doesnt mean they are dead.
Agallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-15, 14:38   Link #58
reloaded
skywalker

Well you cant say anyone is weak in Akatsuki even if its a female member. To be the only woman in Akatsuki she must be an exceptional ninja.
reloaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-15, 15:48   Link #59
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Bateman View Post
I totally agree with your here Johnathan. weird i agreed with YOU. You're learning young Jedi.
LOL and that's what a young jedi academy student says to me. I am honored.
Do you agree because what i said is very close to the (or the truth) truth or do you agree simply because you worship Uchiha's and i happened to acknowlegde the fact that i think that they are the strongest (pair) in Akatsuki?

BTW i hate to say it but....i kinda like your avatar....i might copy it later
Old 2007-06-23, 23:30   Link #60
Nabolion

Exclamation Akatsuki: Who Are They?

Who are the Akatsuki? What do they want? These are questions that can be answered with a little research, so I did some and this is what I found.

Akatsuki, meaning dawn or daybreak, is a criminal organization made of nine S-rank ninja. The Akatsuki extract demons from the people that hold them. They are separated into two-man teams, each going after a demon. (Example: Gaara and Naruto.) They were first introduced in Chapter: 139, episode: 80, when Itachi and Kisame were after Naruto.

The Members wear black cloaks with red clouds, paint their nails and wear rings that they use to extract the demons. In addition, the village headband has a line right through it to symbolize a broken connection between the person and the village. Below is some information of some members that I know.

Akatsuki Leader:
You don't exactly see his face, but it is rumored that he is the Fourth Hokage because of his outline.

Itachi Uchiha:
Captain of Akatsuki. He killed his clan, leaving his little brother Sasuke alive. He possesses the Mangekyo Sharingan and is paired with Kisame.

Kisame Hoshigaki:
One of the Seven Shinobi Swordsmen of the Hidden Mist Village. He looks half-shark and is paired with Itachi Uchiha.

Deidara:
A skillful fighter of the Hidden Rock Village, he has mouths in the palms of his hands. He and Sasori were chosen to extract the demon from Gaara. After Sasori's death, he was paired with a new Akatsuki member, Tobi.

Sasori:
A puppet master from the Hidden Sand Village. His grandmother was the one that placed the demon inside of Gaara. After Gaara's death, his grandmother gave up her life to resurrect Gaara. Sasori was killed by Sakura.

Zetsu:
Not much is known about Zetsu, except that he is from the Hidden Grass Village and that he can blend into Grass, and trees. The right side of his body is black, while the other side is white.

Hidan:
He is the slowest attacker in Akatsuki, but he and his partner, Kakuzu, easily defeat the two tailed demon cat. He seems to belong to the Hidden Rain Village and to a certain religion in which killing is encouraged.

Kakuzu:
A fighter from the Hidden WaterFall Village. He is the tallest member and is in love with money and will do anything to get it. He is pissed off with Hidan, and unfortunately, paired with him.

Tobi:
He has a very formal and correct manner of speech and wanted to fill in Sasori's position in Akatsuki after he had died. To his luck he was eventually let in Akatsuki as Deidara tells him how a member of Akatsuki is supposed to act.

Fans of Naruto believe that Obito Uchiha, despite being deceased, is Tobi. This is because of the similarity of name between Tobi and Obito. It is also believed Obito and Tobi are the same person because the apparent mechanization of parts of Tobi's body correspond to the injuries Obito suffered when last seen. In particular, Tobi wears a mask that directs attention to his one working eye. Obito had, in his dying moments, let his other eye be surgically extracted and implanted into his friend Kakashi.

It's unknown if and how Obito would have become Tobi, but at the time of Obito's apparent death, Akatsuki had at least two members who were highly skilled at the preservation of a body's abilities after death; Orochimaru and Sasori. Fans speculate that if he is in fact Tobi, he could be the third Mangekyō Sharingan user that Itachi had mentioned.

Unnamed Akatsuki Member:
Nothing is known about this member, except that she is most probably female because of the flower in her blue hair.

Former Members:

Orochimaru:
He fled Akatsuki in fear of Itachi's power. The ring could still be seen on Orochimaru's original body.

Subordinates:

Kabuto:
He worked as Sasori's spy, but was also secretly working for Orochimaru. Deidara tells Sasori that one of his spies is a traitor. It appears Kabuto is the traitor.

That's about it. Message me if you have more!