AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2007-06-24, 04:52   Link #61
heebo

IMO that was so not worth it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akatsuki_(Naruto
Here is the same info you wrote and much more.
Old 2007-06-24, 07:08   Link #62
tatami
back in black

also AL and yondaimes physical appereances are different.

also there is a ton of akatsuki threads too..
Old 2007-06-24, 09:21   Link #63
ri0

Location: Where everything is dangerous - I'm starting to like this place
Well the manga stated it very simple... it's a criminal organisation that wants to achieve world domination -.-
Besides, some of your infos are not correct.
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-24, 09:22   Link #64
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

New theory about AL on the block is he's a Sarutobi (perhaps Konohamaru's dad).

Oh Yeah And If I have To say It again...THERE IS NO UNNAMED AKATSUKI MEMBER. She has a name. It's yet to be revealed. But she still has a name therefore she can't be unnamed. (duh)
Medalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-24, 09:42   Link #65
afro_dan
Filler Villain

Yeah, the Sarutobi theory does seem to be the best bet at the moment, evidence-wise. The Yondaime and Madara theorists have no evidence, just hair shapes and speculation. I'm not saying i'm totally convinced by the Sarutobi argument, but it's the best i've heard to date.
afro_dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-24, 09:42   Link #66
ri0

Location: Where everything is dangerous - I'm starting to like this place
And why can't he just be a random guy?!??!?
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-24, 09:45   Link #67
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

You have to define random.

Anyone could be random. If you are saying that could be any character(including some new one).
Medalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-25, 02:26   Link #68
BlackShinobi07

Could Hidan make a reapearence? He was by far the most underdeveopled character in the manga so far. Compared to Deidara, Itachi, and even Sasori, Hidan was more of plot device to puch the manga forward more than anything. I was disappointed with his character and skills. His abilities didnt even make any sence. He gets his head cut off but hes still alive? WTF. Would not he bleed to death? How could he still breath like that? Hes completely seperated from his lungs. A more sensible ability, IMO, would have been a instant regeneration abilty like Wolverines from X-men except his life wouldnt be shortened like Narutos or Tsunades. Just getting out frustration for this S-class ninja who was defeated by a chuunin. Huh, if anyone actually read all this i'd love to read you thoughts.

Last edited by BlackShinobi07; 2007-06-25 at 15:49.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-25, 02:35   Link #69
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
Could Hidan make a reapearence? He was by far the most underdeveopled character in the manga so far. Compared to Deidara, Itachi, and even Sasori, Hidan was more of plot device to puch the manga forward more than anything. I was disappointed with his character and skills. His abilities didnt even make any sence. He gets his head cut off but hes still alive? WTF. Would not he bleed to death? How could he still breath like that? Hes completely seperated from his lungs. A more sensible ability, IMO, would have been a instant regeneration abilty like Wolberines from X-men except his life would be shortened like Narutos or Tsunades. Just getting out frustration for this S-class ninja who was defeated by a chuunin. Huh, if anyone actually read all this id love to read you thoughts.
Making him a wolverine wannabe is unoriginal. His immortality is unexplained so its possible that this loose-end may mean he will return to be explained. Unlike Kakuzu who lived longer than his lifespan because of heart-transplants, Hidan's immortality seems to be more mystically influenced. I think he'll come back.
Old 2007-06-25, 03:11   Link #70
Kowai

IF hidan were to make a reappearance when and how?
i recently re-read that arc (because it was wicked) and it seems that shikamaru is too smart, he knows he cannot kill hidan before going into the fight. He sets up a trap in his clans forest, where only they are allowed, and basically seals him away without seals though.. point is how can he get out of there? i would have thought zetsu until AL said they were dead.
Kowai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-25, 12:30   Link #71
tatami
back in black

by eating mud and earth, for info on akatsuki, by sasuke by chance by anyother akatsuki by chance just for fun of it shika can take him out i would do it
Old 2007-06-25, 17:14   Link #72
argentina:love
jiraiya__toad__sage

Send a message via MSN to argentina:love
any1 have facts on zetsu
Old 2007-06-25, 19:08   Link #73
Nabolion

Quote:
Originally Posted by argentina:love View Post
any1 have facts on zetsu
Zetsu's only known subordinate is Tobi, who later took Sasori's position in Akatsuki after Sasori's death. Akatsuki members have so far generally seemed to report to Zetsu as if he was a superior, though perhaps only because he is often acting directly on the instructions of the leader.
Old 2007-06-26, 12:21   Link #74
ChojinLocke
Year 2
*Author

So sprach Wikipedia
ChojinLocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-26, 14:48   Link #75
Kowai

Kakuzu and Hidan were my favorite team so far.... but i would like to see some flashbacks or something of sasori oro... thats a wicked team eh? imagine the experiments those 2 did together xD
Kowai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-26, 20:08   Link #76
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

You notice how a lot of the members so far seen in action have shown some abillity to stay alive. Orochimaru and his forbidden experiments to prolong his life (immortality), Sasori altering his physical body into a mechanical one, retaining his youthful appearance (like losing his real body for a replacement the way Orochimaru does, immortality), Hidan just not dying the damn zombie (immortality), Kakuzu holding onto life with his heart transplants (immortality), and if Tobi is Obito he's already come back to life somehow, while also being apparently impervious to physical harm (maybe immortality)? It wouldn't be surprising if some of the rest of the members have some stake on a form of immortality.
Old 2007-07-04, 18:58   Link #77
Icecolduchiha

Does anyone else believe that Ak real goal, the hidden goal, is to open up the demon gate... cause I do
Icecolduchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-04, 22:37   Link #78
cheese4u
da big boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icecolduchiha View Post
Does anyone else believe that Ak real goal, the hidden goal, is to open up the demon gate... cause I do
Oh crap I never thought of that. That would be good along the lines of a hidden goal.
Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. -Leon Phelps
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-05, 09:59   Link #79
razor886
Blood Angel

lol was a demon gate ever mentioned in Naruto be4???

razor886 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-05, 14:24   Link #80
Icecolduchiha

No, but gathering all the demons, extracting their souls, along with the 3 MS users, could potential have movtives of this kind. But its a mere hypothesis
Icecolduchiha is offline   Reply With Quote