AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Lucky Star

Notices

Old 2008-06-30, 05:23   Link #3861
mikoo
Banned

Wink

. . . . . . . .
mikoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 22:26   Link #3862
Shizzon
MEDIC!!

Location: Somewhere where anime is real and I watch reality on TV
Send a message via AIM to Shizzon
its funny that now all these Tsukasa and Miyuki photos appear
Shizzon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 22:44   Link #3863
Ithekro
The Comet is Coming

Didn't take long at all.
Old 2008-07-01, 00:48   Link #3864
CrowKenobi

Some comics that are suddenly appropriate...

. .

CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 01:00   Link #3865
Ithekro
The Comet is Coming

I'm not sure if I sure be happy or fearful of this train of thought from Miyuki.

On the other hand, just before Lucky Star aired we have some insight on Konata wanting to have hot yuri sex with Miyuki. That seems to have been shifted to Kagamin since then.
Old 2008-07-01, 03:14   Link #3866
mikoo
Banned

. . . . . .

mikoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 03:17   Link #3867
NOTforumman

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikoo View Post
. . . . . .

Are those freebies?
NOTforumman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 04:26   Link #3868
Dee Eon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikoo View Post
. . . . . . . .
UGGHHH!!!

Very cute Mikoo! Just because I declared that the asylum-spawned notion of "Yuki x Tsukasa" was morally, ethically, logically, intellectually, therapeutically, sanitationally, categorically, legally and religiously a non-starter wipe-out mutated totally unthinkable corrupt concept from the decaying neurons of someone's brain, you just had to sneak up and club me from behind (pic 1) then while I was staggering you gave my nape a karate chop (pic 2 and 3) then while I was doubled-over in pain, you delivered me a right hook in my solar plexus (pic 4 and 5), followed up by an upper-cut under my small chin (pic 6 and 7) and then a belly button blow using a brick (pics 7 and 8) that floored me, which obviously wasn't enough because you just had to use my sprawled gut as a trampoline with your scruffy spiked sneakers on (pic 9) while you were crying out to the Gods (as loudly as Kaggie in "100% Nai Nai Nai!") "Yuki x Tsukasa! Yuki x Tsukasa! Yuki x Tsukasa!"

No! I say it a google-plex times no! Like anti-matter and matter can't coexist in the same space, like oil and water will never stay mixed, like an Irresistible Force will never meet an Immovable Object, like basket weaving will never be an MIT course, or Lincoln rising from his grave, Tsukasa's turnip brain and wimpy marshmallow body could and will never engage the Cray-like moe cerebrum or umber-moe cheesecake corporeal being that is Miyuki Tanaka! Such is a negative non-concept! Get real guy!!!!

Geeze, must we take you back to grade to re-do your one plus ones too???

Sigh!!!!

Dee (only approving of Yuri x Kag; grudgingly of Kag x Kona; while intoxicated of Kona x Yuri, and under gunpoint, Kag x Tsuk, and only on Doomsday Mikoo's warped fantasy pairing!)

OH NO!!! THERE'S MORE!!!! Have you no decency?? STOP DREGING THE SEWERS!!!!
Dee Eon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 04:32   Link #3869
NOTforumman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee Eon View Post
UGGHHH!!!

Very cute Mikoo! Just because I declared that the asylum-spawned notion of "Yuki x Tsukasa" was morally, ethically, logically, intellectually, therapeutically, sanitationally, categorically, legally and religiously a non-starter wipe-out mutated totally unthinkable corrupt concept from the decaying neurons of someone's brain, you just had to sneak up and club me from behind (pic 1) then while I was staggering you gave my nape a karate chop (pic 2 and 3) then while I was doubled-over in pain, you delivered me a right hook in my solar plexus (pic 4 and 5), followed up by an upper-cut under my small chin (pic 6 and 7) and then a belly button blow using a brick (pics 7 and 8) that floored me, which obviously wasn't enough because you just had to use my sprawled gut as a trampoline with your scruffy spiked sneakers on (pic 9) while you were crying out to the Gods (as loudly as Kaggie in "100% Nai Nai Nai!") "Yuki x Tsukasa! Yuki x Tsukasa! Yuki x Tsukasa!"

No! I say it a google-plex times no! Like anti-matter and matter can't coexist in the same space, like oil and water will never stay mixed, like an Irresistible Force will never meet an Immovable Object, like basket weaving will never be an MIT course, or Lincoln rising from his grave, Tsukasa's turnip brain and wimpy marshmallow body could and will never engage the Cray-like moe cerebrum or umber-moe cheesecake corporeal being that is Miyuki Tanaka! Such is a negative non-concept! Get real guy!!!!

Sigh!!!!

Dee (only approving of Yuri x Kag; grudgingly of Kag x Kona; while intoxicated of Kona x Yuri, and under gunpoint, Kag x Tsuk, and only on Doomsday Mikoo's warped fantasy pairing!)

HUh? IS THAt a good or bad thing?
NOTforumman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 06:35   Link #3870
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee Eon View Post
UGGHHH!!!

Sigh!!!!

Lets then have their fun and their fantasy, you are taking this too much seriously.
ganbaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-03, 09:04   Link #3871
Chi-no
Light & Dark User

was wondering where did you guys get the pictures from. They are nice ...
Old 2008-07-03, 15:50   Link #3872
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Seems Konata was in this film...

Spoiler:
Old 2008-07-04, 13:49   Link #3873
Hakuryu
Klutz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakuryu View Post
Hey...does anyone have a bigger version of this image? <3
Quoting myself for an answer. Dx
Old 2008-07-05, 10:11   Link #3874
Nemu

I love these gifs so much. ;_;

Signature by ganbaru
Nemu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 13:25   Link #3875
Shiroi Hane
Gazer of Cosmos

Send a message via ICQ to Shiroi Hane Send a message via AIM to Shiroi Hane Send a message via MSN to Shiroi Hane Send a message via Yahoo to Shiroi Hane
There's bound to be some decent scans of this out there somewhere, but anyhoo.. KagamixKonata poster

Shiroi Hane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 15:49   Link #3876
Shizzon
MEDIC!!

Location: Somewhere where anime is real and I watch reality on TV
Send a message via AIM to Shizzon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroi Hane View Post
There's bound to be some decent scans of this out there somewhere, but anyhoo.. KagamixKonata poster

Spoiler for size:
here is the one i got of that poster...
Shizzon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 17:44   Link #3877
Nemu

An adorable image I found. @_@

Spoiler for Image:

Signature by ganbaru
Nemu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-08, 13:18   Link #3878
Hakuryu
Klutz

Requesting a larger cleaner version of this.
Old 2008-07-08, 13:38   Link #3879
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakuryu View Post
Requesting a larger cleaner version of this.
Love girls in swimsuits especially when they're in beaches!
Old 2008-07-08, 16:30   Link #3880
Skane
Anime Snark

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popsicle View Post
An adorable image I found. @_@

Spoiler for Image:
Actually, if you knew the context (i.e. reference/homage) of the picture, it paints a tragic picture.

Cheers.
Skane is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
images