AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Lucky Star

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-06-04, 09:59   Link #501
Ottocycle

Anyone who had bothered to get the special CD soundtracks? I just got the last one, and it's pretty obvious that Kousaki is trying to imitate music styles like what he did with Bun Guster. So here's my question: Anyone has any idea on who and what he's trying to copy with those tracks?

I know about Soul Calibur and Ace Combat at least...but not the others. Nakatsuru Junichi and Kobayashi Keiki must be hopping mad or extremely flattered by now.
Old 2008-06-26, 09:01   Link #502
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Anyone who knows where to find a Koi no Minoru Densetsu without vocals or something similar (don't get the Mikuru version... notes too high)?
Old 2009-03-08, 12:14   Link #503
ShiiChan
Killer loli xD

Send a message via MSN to ShiiChan
what song is it, when Yutaka listening to music while she singing it? (and then Konata hears her and Yutaka gets so embarrassed xD and this isnt the OVA, when she sings to Cherry ^^)
I dunno in which episode ^^"""
Old 2009-03-08, 16:36   Link #504
M.Marangio

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiiChan View Post
what song is it, when Yutaka listening to music while she singing it?
It's from the song "Futari no Mojipittan" from a kid game by Namco, but I don't know if it is the original song or one of the many remixes (Xenopittan, Tsurupettan,...)

ETA: Two versions of the songs can be downloaded from the Mojipittan-homepage (second and third MP3 link): http://namco-ch.net/mojipittan/extra/download/index.php

Last edited by M.Marangio; 2009-03-08 at 17:05. Reason: added info
Old 2009-03-09, 11:03   Link #505
ShiiChan
Killer loli xD

Send a message via MSN to ShiiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Marangio View Post
It's from the song "Futari no Mojipittan" from a kid game by Namco, but I don't know if it is the original song or one of the many remixes (Xenopittan, Tsurupettan,...)

ETA: Two versions of the songs can be downloaded from the Mojipittan-homepage (second and third MP3 link): http://namco-ch.net/mojipittan/extra/download/index.php

thankies so much ^^
Old 2009-04-05, 10:06   Link #506
Konatafan
Lucky Star Maniac

So I was rounding off my LS cd collection (thought Misoji Misaki was coming with the LE 6 Dvd we never got ;_; ).

Anyway I ran across the CD Lucky Star Presents milktub 15th ANNIVERSARY BEST ALBUM BPM200 ROCK'N'ROLL SHOW. I hadn't heard of it(them) before and don't really have any info. Can someone fill me in on it? Any LS songs on there at all and is it worth getting?
Old 2009-04-05, 12:30   Link #507
Peanutbutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konatafan View Post
So I was rounding off my LS cd collection (thought Misoji Misaki was coming with the LE 6 Dvd we never got ;_; ).

Anyway I ran across the CD Lucky Star Presents milktub 15th ANNIVERSARY BEST ALBUM BPM200 ROCK'N'ROLL SHOW. I hadn't heard of it(them) before and don't really have any info. Can someone fill me in on it? Any LS songs on there at all and is it worth getting?
Only one, I think. By the Fearsome foursome.
Old 2009-04-09, 03:31   Link #508
QBnoYouko
Twilight Breaker

Send a message via MSN to QBnoYouko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konatafan View Post

Only the first track is Lucky Star related, but it's a really awesome song! The title is 男子ムリムリ大改造 (Danshi MURIMURI Dai Kaizou). The translation I get is something like "impossible to change reconstruct men."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTtfaaww3CQ&fmt=18
Old 2009-04-12, 09:38   Link #509
Konatafan
Lucky Star Maniac

Nice. Too bad there's only one LS related song though.
Old 2009-06-13, 04:44   Link #510
CadetPD

I dunno if anyone will read this, but I'm looking for the name of the song that plays in the final episode right near the end.
It's basically a slower stripped down version of the OP song, but I can't seem to find it on any of the BG Music collections.

Anything would help.
Thanks
Old 2009-06-13, 08:49   Link #511
Larthak
♪ ~ ♫
*Artist

Send a message via ICQ to Larthak Send a message via MSN to Larthak
Quote:
Originally Posted by CadetPD View Post
I dunno if anyone will read this, but I'm looking for the name of the song that plays in the final episode right near the end.
It's basically a slower stripped down version of the OP song, but I can't seem to find it on any of the BG Music collections.

Anything would help.
Thanks
Kousaki Satoru - Zutto Bunkasai no Junbi wo Shitetai
(Lucky Star BGM & Radio Bangumi 12)

Old 2009-06-13, 13:04   Link #512
CadetPD

Wow, I totally didn't realize there were more than 6 of them. That would explain it!

Thank you VERY MUCH!
Old 2009-07-13, 12:58   Link #513
ChinkashH

Hey! What is that fast action type of music when Anisawa meito-san goes psycho?! It plays only when Anisawa goes pro! For example in episode 10 when Konata and Kagami goes to anime shop, it plays there. Also in episode 12 at the anime festival. What is that song?? It's so hyper! !!

Last edited by ChinkashH; 2009-07-14 at 03:07.
Old 2009-09-10, 10:06   Link #514
Konatafan
Lucky Star Maniac

So is there ever going to be a DVD of the concert they held? I haven't heard anything new on the music at all, have you guys? Any new CDs, Character CDs, or anything to be looking forward to?
Old 2009-11-28, 01:50   Link #515
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Personally Lucky Star had number of songs I've really liked; character song wise I'd rank:
1. Kagami - I loved 100% No way No Way No Way it's one of my favorites songs currently, it showed her "dere" plus to me it made it sound like she liked konata from the lyrics. And I feel her "Kenka Yohō no Jikan dayo" did very well to show the "tsun". So I felt her songs were right on the mark for a "tsundere" character.
2. Kanata - "Shiawase Negai Kanata Kara" has to be one of the most emotional and moving songs that I've heard for quite a while in an anime.
3. Hiyori - "De, Delusion Machine", and "Deforuto Joshikosei Nyan" both fit her character amazingly well, and were pretty good pieces of music and enjoyable.
4. Konata - "Di Doraivu/Ravu" I agree with others was a bit slow for a Konata song; however it was still an enjoyable song, and I really liked it "Dondake Fanfare" with the clever sound usage made it fitting for konata.
5. Patricia - "Cosplay Knowledge" I enjoyed this one by her a good bit and fit her well but I didn't enjoy her other song much.
Besides those 5 none of the character songs really stuck with me.

Also with how many people asked about it, I am kinda surprised there was no talk of "Gravity" Full Ver. Coming out since it has a full version now, a very good one at that even .

Though is the lack of mention of "Hamatte Sabotte Oh My God!", and "Nantettatte Densetsu" at all in this thread, makes me sad . I thought someone would have heard/liked the PS2 Game's OP/ED theme, I like both of them pretty especially the full version of them they had similar feel to "Motteke! Sailor Fuku" and it's extra song but were pretty different at same time. Overall I'd put OP/ED theme for PS2 a little above "Motteke! Sailor Fuku", and "Kaeshite! Knee Socks", but that said I really liked all of them and found them pretty catchy.
MAL

Last edited by Kotohono; 2009-12-06 at 00:49. Reason: I had the konata songs mixed up for some reason...
Old 2009-12-03, 07:03   Link #516
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

Ai Luve Kanata's song. <3

(YES, PUN INTENDED.)
Old 2009-12-05, 02:36   Link #517
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

I like Patricia's song "Greatest Holy Land Carnival" full of cute Patty Engrish XD.
Old 2009-12-08, 12:53   Link #518
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
I like Patricia's song "Greatest Holy Land Carnival" full of cute Patty Engrish XD.
Yeah, pretty much any of Patty's songs put an incredibly stupid grin on my face. Hilarious.
Old 2009-12-08, 20:47   Link #519
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Konata's singing is cute for anyone but the mundanes, it's like brain bleaching or something
Old 2010-01-02, 07:07   Link #520
musume_no_hoshi
~*Eternal Bakaness*~

The lucky star concert...is an absolutely mess. It's worst then those Reborn concerts. I want to bang my head when Hirano Aya is the only one who's doing a decent job at a concert. Hirano isn't using her screaming in the mic/fake vibrato singing...for once. Minorin doesn't seem like she wants to be there, especially in that group Moteke Sailor Fuku dance. She did her typical job at her solo songs, I'll just go and loop Parade Tour again...Every other seiyuu fail at singing, but I'm not expecting to sing well anyway .

Oh oh practically every female seiyu worn zettai ryouiki over the knee socks thingie at one time or another.

Oh oh oh, I did like Shiraishi Minoru, his live is quite decent for a seiyuu. I feel sorry for him for being the butt monkey. I honestly wonder what he'll sound like if he voiced a bishie...If he lose a bit of weight and get a good girly-japanese hair style, he'll pass as a typical male seiyuu. Most of don't look very good without all the stylist stuff.

But they did invite Ono and the two Tomokazu, so that's a nice surprise.