AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-01-12, 08:14   Link #561
KasumiGirl
The endless sky
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Oosutoraria
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdave View Post
Solace>> haha thx a lot =D

here is a quick screen cap sig i made of an anime im watching ef a Tale of Memories.
and yes i know i spelled it wrong >.> -.-;;
Lol, at first glance I thought it said "Of tells of memories".
I'm not particularly poor at reading, but I do glance very fast. xD

Hmm it's very peaceful.
__________________

KasumiGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-12, 10:04   Link #562
konstargirl
Reisen FTW!
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Chicago,IL, USA!!!!
Age: 21
Send a message via Yahoo to konstargirl
It looks nice and very peaceful like Kasumigirl said. Maybe the motion blur is a bit weird to me, but I guess it was ment to be that way. XD

Its very nice overall.
konstargirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-12, 15:07   Link #563
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: away from you
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to The Chaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdave View Post

here is a quick screen cap sig i made of an anime im watching ef a Tale of Memories.
and yes i know i spelled it wrong >.> -.-;;
I Didn't Like The Anime But I Liked The Sig...
Really Lovely..And peaceful..

Good Work bigdave-Kun
__________________
The Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-12, 18:34   Link #564
bigdave
Falling for Ginsama ^3^
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Airantou
Send a message via AIM to bigdave
Quote:
Originally Posted by KasumiGirl View Post
Lol, at first glance I thought it said "Of tells of memories".
I'm not particularly poor at reading, but I do glance very fast. xD

Hmm it's very peaceful.
yea i would have probably thought the same thing if didin't make the sig xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by konstargirl View Post
It looks nice and very peaceful like Kasumigirl said. Maybe the motion blur is a bit weird to me, but I guess it was ment to be that way. XD

Its very nice overall.
well jpg is major sucking when it comes to blurring. I only put a slight blur and it comes out blury as anything, well whatever. and i was trying to go for a dreamy peaceful look like u said =]

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
I Didn't Like The Anime But I Liked The Sig...
Really Lovely..And peaceful..

Good Work bigdave-Kun
thx chaos

hahah the only reason im watching it is cuz im trying to figure out the top 5 anime of 07 for a survey at the forum i mod. And my friend said it was definitely a must see so i am checking it out.

lol the times when i get the feeling to make a sig is so random sometimes xD
new sig i just made.


i always wanted to try a black n white sig thing and one part with color ^__^


and this one is the version with colors xD
__________________
If you want to see more of my sigs go to~ bigdave's sig gallery ~

bigdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-12, 18:52   Link #565
Shana
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdave View Post
lol the times when i get the feeling to make a sig is so random sometimes xD
new sig i just made.


i always wanted to try a black n white sig thing and one part with color ^__^


and this one is the version with colors xD
I know what you mean

I like the overall feeling of the first one and the 2nd one looks a bit odd: Yukata with snow?
__________________
Shana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-12, 23:21   Link #566
lazyasian224
Woot Eclair is a hottie
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Teh bigg applz
Age: 22
Send a message via AIM to lazyasian224
heh if shana didnt point out the yukata and the snow stuff i probably wouldnt have noticed... despite that i like the color one just because,... its color! plus the "faded" one has the big red stripe in-front of neko-chan!
__________________
lazyasian224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-13, 03:23   Link #567
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: away from you
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to The Chaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdave View Post
new sig i just made.


i always wanted to try a black n white sig thing and one part with color ^__^


and this one is the version with colors xD
I Like Them Both....
Nice Work
bigdave-Kun
__________________
The Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-17, 01:01   Link #568
bigdave
Falling for Ginsama ^3^
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Airantou
Send a message via AIM to bigdave
D:

my thread she dies? xD

well siggy siggy

__________________
If you want to see more of my sigs go to~ bigdave's sig gallery ~

bigdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-17, 01:08   Link #569
toxic_trance
~Anpan~
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Yuri Land
Age: 28
Ah..uits nice to back in this thread..and its awesome to see how others are amin such gr8 work. Very nice siggy out there. is she by any chane the nanatsuiro girl???
__________________
toxic_trance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-17, 04:40   Link #570
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: away from you
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to The Chaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdave View Post
well siggy siggy

That Really Nice Sig....But who Is This Character ?
__________________
The Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-19, 20:14   Link #571
xxmimixx
♥Sebastian's new wife♥
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: USA
Age: 21
Send a message via MSN to xxmimixx Send a message via Yahoo to xxmimixx


This new signature is nice =D. I especiall love the background of it as well!
__________________
xxmimixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-19, 23:15   Link #572
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Unnecessary
Age: 28
Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi_girl View Post


This new signature is nice =D. I especiall love the background of it as well!
Agreed. Very spectacular background. ^^
__________________

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-19, 23:27   Link #573
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: http://www.exciting-tits.com/
I was wondering why the BG on the right was plain while the left is so flowery .. then I realised its her hair
__________________
“This be the realest shit I ever wrote.” ~Tupac
So very dead right now.. but still breathing thank you.
Top 4 Manga Waifu
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa


KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-23, 00:55   Link #574
bigdave
Falling for Ginsama ^3^
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Airantou
Send a message via AIM to bigdave
Quote:
Originally Posted by toxic_trance View Post
Ah..uits nice to back in this thread..and its awesome to see how others are amin such gr8 work. Very nice siggy out there. is she by any chane the nanatsuiro girl???
i think so, cuz from what i remember i have seen nanatsuiro art for her, i think. =/
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
That Really Nice Sig....But who Is This Character ?
as i said above maybe the nanatsuiro girl xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi_girl View Post


This new signature is nice =D. I especiall love the background of it as well!
lol thx a lot mimi =]
i was trying to go for the fireworks bursting with colors look xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoie_Emesai View Post
Agreed. Very spectacular background. ^^
hahah thx a lot aoi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto View Post
I was wondering why the BG on the right was plain while the left is so flowery .. then I realised its her hair
XDXD Lolz

I necro thee thread back from slumber o,o

i bring new sig again.............made using sephi's render


just as a reminder, I still don't have a mouse for me laptop so been doing all my latest sigs without a mouse and instead using a touchpad. so hard, need mouse soon. x_X
__________________
If you want to see more of my sigs go to~ bigdave's sig gallery ~

bigdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-23, 02:05   Link #575
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Gensokyo
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500 Send a message via Skype™ to USB500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdave View Post
i bring new sig again.............made using sephi's render


just as a reminder, I still don't have a mouse for me laptop so been doing all my latest sigs without a mouse and instead using a touchpad. so hard, need mouse soon. x_X
Despite your excuses to have new mouse it's still as beautiful as always which is good, since you always have something to do while I don't (don't have Photoshop over here right now >__< otherwise I'd have my thread updated this year).

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi_girl View Post


This new signature is nice =D. I especially love the background of it as well!
I agree.
__________________
USB500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-23, 03:53   Link #576
Sephi
Thinking outside the box
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: The Netherlands
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdave View Post

I necro thee thread back from slumber o,o

i bring new sig again.............made using sephi's render


just as a reminder, I still don't have a mouse for me laptop so been doing all my latest sigs without a mouse and instead using a touchpad. so hard, need mouse soon. x_X
The sig looks ok, the text looks good. Just the render that blends a bit to much in to the background, mainly due to the things over it from the background. But that is just imho. And doing that without a mouse lol must be hard

Glad people are making use of the renders. There are times i wonder if anyone would ever use some of the renders i do
__________________

Currently watching: Aria the Origination & Dennou Coil
Sephi: Anime Icons | Signatures & Avatars | Renders
Sephi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-23, 06:35   Link #577
Epsilon
Senior Member
*Graphic Designer
 
Join Date: May 2007
Send a message via MSN to Epsilon
BUY A MOUSE!!! OR A TABLET!!
Left left side of the sig seems too empty IMO. Good work though ^_^
__________________
You won't like me when I'm honest
Epsilon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-23, 06:40   Link #578
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: http://www.exciting-tits.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephi View Post
Glad people are making use of the renders. There are times i wonder if anyone would ever use some of the renders i do
You think? I'm the only one that use my own .. so your complaint are rejected!
__________________
“This be the realest shit I ever wrote.” ~Tupac
So very dead right now.. but still breathing thank you.
Top 4 Manga Waifu
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa


KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-23, 13:08   Link #579
Klashikari
Swords•Maidens Maniac
*Graphic Designer
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Belgium, Brussels
Age: 28
Send a message via Skype™ to Klashikari
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdave View Post
i bring new sig again.............made using sephi's render


just as a reminder, I still don't have a mouse for me laptop so been doing all my latest sigs without a mouse and instead using a touchpad. so hard, need mouse soon. x_X
Much like sephi said, the way how it is blended is a bit too much, especially the BG isn't exactly bright, clean (I dunno why, but the right side looks a bit too dull, which doesn't have a clean aspect like the left side).

Aside of this, good color and size balance. I'm a bit curious: what is that font? It is very familiar, but I can't pin point it ^^"
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-23, 16:59   Link #580
Cyz
"Show it to me"
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: In solitude, where we are least alone
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdave View Post
D:

my thread she dies? xD

well siggy siggy

Me like this one. Source pls?
__________________
~~ Project Cyz ~~
"There is no spoon"
~~~~~
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
signature

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:32.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.