AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2004-01-12, 14:11   Link #1
viciousnerd

Angry Who thinks Naruto's too loud!

In the beginning I didn't mind Naruto's loud yelling at teamates, I think he's the character that provides some comic relief and moral support for teamates, that's fine with me. But, then as the series go on he starts to get more "mature", especially during fights and stuff, he would be determined (when he's losing) and stuff and fight smart. He just suddenly becomes this respectable character. But then after the fights he'll return to being the loud and ignorant ninja oblivious to any enemy tricks or teamate's strategies. He's just back to the shallow, loud character with no insight. I just HATE THAT! Everytime he's oblivious and yelling at the obvious I just want to smash my laptop. I just think it's stupid to go back and forth with his character like that. He should be growing wiser, it's just annoying to have him wise during fights and then not show it afterwards!

i'm in class so excuse typos and stuff...
viciousnerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-12, 14:16   Link #2
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Well, I dont mind so much when he's encouraging a teammate or friend in a fight (as he did with Shika) thats only natural, everyone does it. The other times he gets emotional or exited and shouts are also understandable, he still has a very childish side to him, which is understandable again, imo, as he is still a child.
Old 2004-01-12, 15:07   Link #3
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

guess I'd understand the frustration... but would help if I had a example. As I thought that most the times he has the loud outbursts that they are normal (for the likes of Naruto) naruto wears his emotions on his sleeve so this behavior to me is normal. I don't think he will get rid of it soon as he is slowly maturing and is still a kid. I think the others around him are more mature, but then have other hang ups (one- not being loud).

Annoying habits:
Sakura- annoying love for undeserving Sasuke-lee is more deserving -barf at Sasuke kun
Naruto- his attempts at being brave has placed him /others in danger
Sasuke- hell bent on revenge- to me this is immature behavior
Kakashi- teaching Sasuke to be late (like at the exam and doing over and over in training) - he is to mature to have such a lack of respect of someone else's time.
Lee- my way of ninja -one more time may push me over a the edge I'm on
HoKage- Having given to many chances to Oro in the past

I understand Naruto's loudness, but that is just Naruto. When he is older he will realize when he looks back how obnoxious he was compared to the others.
pathyfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-12, 15:31   Link #4
Joe Dalton

you realise these are animated chars? =/
No looking back when they are older and realizing stuff =/
Anyway doesnt anoy me at all. think its funny
Old 2004-01-12, 21:36   Link #5
ky_khor
Gundamed Ninja

Send a message via Yahoo to ky_khor
heh guess what,

i like their "annoying" habits

if the author took out the "annoying" habits then there is nothing much to describe the characters.....
Old 2004-01-12, 21:58   Link #6
mightyme

what I like is when those habbits turn out to mean soemthing.... like kakashi's always being late thing is actually something really touching that will happen at the end of this(anime) story arc
mightyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-12, 22:26   Link #7
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

Well, none of them overly annoy me, the combinations is part of WHY I watch Naruto. Only point I was trying to make was what annoys one person won't annoy everyone. *except another Sakura flashback-I'm pretty sure everyone would be annoyed*

Sometimes I'm actually very amazed that Naruto's Loudness actually kind of works. If I was that loud I'm sure I'd get fired, noticed (bad type of attention), & or the very least a huge "shut up"!
Old 2004-01-12, 22:31   Link #8
ky_khor
Gundamed Ninja

Send a message via Yahoo to ky_khor
naruto thought his name is "Shutup" before he was 11

so tell him to shutup doesn't work
Old 2004-01-13, 09:57   Link #9
Lst2touchdasky

Send a message via AIM to Lst2touchdasky
Quote:
Originally Posted by viciousnerd
In the beginning I didn't mind Naruto's loud yelling at teamates, I think he's the character that provides some comic relief and moral support for teamates, that's fine with me. But, then as the series go on he starts to get more "mature", especially during fights and stuff, he would be determined (when he's losing) and stuff and fight smart. He just suddenly becomes this respectable character. But then after the fights he'll return to being the loud and ignorant ninja oblivious to any enemy tricks or teamate's strategies. He's just back to the shallow, loud character with no insight. I just HATE THAT! Everytime he's oblivious and yelling at the obvious I just want to smash my laptop. I just think it's stupid to go back and forth with his character like that. He should be growing wiser, it's just annoying to have him wise during fights and then not show it afterwards!

YOUR TO LOUD!!YOU ANNOY ME WITH THIS POINTLESS THREAD!!!! NARUTO IS A FREAKIN KID- ITS HIS RIGHT TO BE LOUD!!! YOU ARENT SO PLEASE STAY QUIET!!!!

The last thing we need in this show is another quiet punk who thinks his move will over come all and only thing he can do is think to himself.
Lst2touchdasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-13, 10:07   Link #10
juri_miki
Death Note Fanatic

Send a message via ICQ to juri_miki Send a message via AIM to juri_miki
Quote:
Originally Posted by viciousnerd

Well he's freaking 11, eleven, years old. Give him a break. I like the fact that he's not a quiet ninja, because he's supposed to defy everything that defines a ninja right? I mean Sasuke, Kakashi, Gaara, and Neji are quiet enough. Do we need Naruto quiet as well? I enjoy the fact that he's loud, but I know there are also a lot of psychological issues at work here that you're missing as well.
juri_miki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-13, 11:10   Link #11
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ky_khor
Naruto thought his name was "Shutup" before he was 11, so telling him to shutup, doesn't work
This took me years to realize also
Old 2004-01-13, 12:49   Link #12
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Offtopic:Vicious-san he is calling you a nerd!

thats the way Naruto is.
Nine Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-13, 17:05   Link #13
gcue
Inactive Member

--- ----- ---
gcue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-13, 17:07   Link #14
gcue
Inactive Member

Aside from his age, Naruto is very passionate. He puts his heart into everything he does. He's passionate about gaining peoples respect. So, he may seem over dramatic in his efforts. Since he grew up alone, (orphan & w-out friends) he's probably socially underdeveloped which may attest to his need for attention. Can't wait until eps 66-67!
gcue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-13, 18:01   Link #15
JOJOS'STAR
Ero~Kairin! ^-^ Yeay!
*Graphic Designer

uruse!! datte baiyo !!!
Old 2004-01-13, 21:42   Link #16
eLstar
(^_^)v

Naruto acts exactly as a shonen main character should act, which is usually Loud, obnoxious, carefree, and energetic. The differenc with Naruto is that he actually has a reason why he acts that way.
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-13, 22:05   Link #17
wnkryo
HainShodan

Better question would be is: Who thinks this thread is really unneccasary?
Old 2004-01-14, 15:24   Link #18
SwiftStar
Daydreamer

When you spend most of your life not being acknowledged you tend to get a little loud. He is probably hoping that if he screams loud enough they will look at him and acknowledge him. He is also very emotional. Not too mention that spending your life basically alone means your social skills are next to nil and he doesnt have the tact or experience in dealing with people to know when to shut up or say nothing at all. This is sometimes good and sometimes annoying. I dont mind it though as his voice is really cool and it sounds the best when he is yelling.
SwiftStar is offline   Reply With Quote