AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2007-04-29, 06:25   Link #21
Honey_and_Cleaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thany View Post
So both are pedophiles for liking children their age?
I cant tell the difference. Even if one of them are older. If youre in my perspective, id call the boy a phedophile. That phedo experience will carry on till hes old.

Current Anime following: Gundam 00, Goshuushi-sama Ninomiya-kun, Gambling Apocalypse Kaiji, Night Wizard, Dragonout the Resonance, Minami-Ke, Shion no Ou, Shugo no Chara!, BLUE DROP, Rental Magica, Kimikiss pure rogue, Moyashimon,Majin Tantei Nourgami Neuro,Clannad
Honey_and_Cleaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-29, 06:50   Link #22
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey_and_Cleaver View Post
I cant tell the difference. Even if one of them are older. If youre in my perspective, id call the boy a phedophile. That phedo experience will carry on till hes old.
Actually,

The APA's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders 4th edition, Text Revision gives the following as its "Diagnostic criteria for 302.2 Pedophilia":

1.Over a period of at least 6 months, recurrent, intense sexually arousing fantasies, sexual urges, or behaviors involving sexual activity with a prepubescent child or children (generally age 13 years or younger).

2.The person has acted on these urges, or the sexual urges or fantasies cause marked distress or interpersonal difficulty.

3.The person is at least age 16 years and at least 5 years older than the child or children in Criterion A.
Old 2007-04-29, 11:32   Link #23
FatPianoBoy
Dansa med oss

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
sexual urges, or behaviors involving sexual activity with a prepubescent child
Note: puberty usually occurs before the age of 18. Heck, I started it when I was ten.
So, if you've got the hots for a 12-year-old, then yes, it's illegal, but not necessarily immoral. I remember an extremely crass, though more or less accurate, statement I heard once:
Spoiler for it's just that rude:
Old 2007-04-30, 03:21   Link #24
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

i wouldnt call 14 pedo it would be under-aged. but anything under 10 is highly immoral, i would even say 12 should be the bare minimum standard anywhere. not that I would ever condone, anytime, sexual activity in middle or highschool students.
Old 2007-04-30, 13:36   Link #25
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Regarding Lucky Star..

In the 'realistic' un-moetised scenes, you can see them as older-looking.. but those are rare. (there's one in Ep 4)
I'm sure everyone has noticed the entire series is one big 'anime-cartooning-moment'.
I haven't seen a single anime were one of these toon moments had characters that didn't look like little children.

Perhaps things will change in future episodes with the director change, but who knows.
Old 2007-04-30, 13:52   Link #26
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey_and_Cleaver View Post
We'll hope you don't go around calling red traffic lights "green" as well.... its a good thing to know the definitions of the words one uses.
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote