AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Ratings for Shippuuden 11
Perfect 10 15 15.96%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 11 11.70%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 29 30.85%
7 out of 10 : Good 18 19.15%
6 out of 10 : Average 11 11.70%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 2.13%
4 out of 10 : Poor 4 4.26%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 1.06%
1 out of 10 : Painful 3 3.19%
Voters: 94. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-04-18, 23:36   Link #1
monir
cho~ kakkoii

[Anime-Only] Shippuden Episode 11 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to this week's episode discussion thread posted a few days before it airs in Japan (which is on Thursday).
  • Naruto Forum RULES...
    • DO NOT ASK where to download RAWs or Fansubs... and DO NOT MENTION fansub group names...
      For further information please visit the Naruto Licensed! Ask for it = Ban thread
  • Thread Guidelines...
    • Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!

• Discuss your expectations of this episode if it hasn't aired yet.
    • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    • Try to keep the discussion on topic.
Please Remember... Only Admins/Mods may create Episode Discussion Threads

Everyone is encouraged to use the report post button if these rules are broken. The button is located in the left hand corner, at the bottom of every user name. It will notify a moderator who will deal with such post according to the rules.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-26, 01:50   Link #2
aedai
*3*

Send a message via AIM to aedai Send a message via MSN to aedai Send a message via Yahoo to aedai
the raw is out?
aedai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-26, 02:07   Link #3
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Not yet .. customary early thread for spoiling peoples =3

Nah j/k .. its for people to speculate the episode before waiting for ShikaShika's summary ... and then cussing the raw provider/fansubber for a slow release >.>

, I'm just happy for Chiyo that she finally able to finish her week long marathon of crossing the room
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-26, 05:59   Link #4
ShikaShika
無罪

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto View Post
Nah j/k .. its for people to speculate the episode before waiting for ShikaShika's summary ...
Didn't know people read them.

Oh well, off we go for another 30 minutes of fun fun fun...

Spoiler for Early episode 11 impressions / filler report:

Anime only watchers may do well not to watch the next week spoiler if you want to stay suprised about a few pretty cool things next week. (It's also bound to be discussed in this thread I think.)
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-26, 10:45   Link #5
aedai
*3*

Send a message via AIM to aedai Send a message via MSN to aedai Send a message via Yahoo to aedai
i dont like reading the anime spoilers ><
it like kinda spoils it...but i read manga spoilers for the next chapter=D
Old 2007-04-26, 11:55   Link #6
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Good news! Episode 10 of Naruto didn't make the top 10 list in the rating. Banzai Banzai.

Last edited by monir; 2007-04-26 at 20:29.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-26, 11:56   Link #7
kikko_s
What's in a name....?

Send a message via AIM to kikko_s
Is that a good thing?
kikko_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-26, 11:59   Link #8
monir
cho~ kakkoii

It is a good thing if you are like me who can't stand the creativity by the Naruto animators, aka, in between fillers.
Old 2007-04-26, 14:49   Link #9
Agallion

Send a message via AIM to Agallion
inc episode of sakura healing kankarou the whole time imo
Agallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-26, 15:17   Link #10
Master zoid pilot

Send a message via AIM to Master zoid pilot Send a message via MSN to Master zoid pilot
WOW I think Sakura looks a lot better with her hair up! she also looks good giving commands
Master zoid pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-26, 15:27   Link #11
aedai
*3*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master zoid pilot View Post
WOW I think Sakura looks a lot better with her hair up! she also looks good giving commands
what!i utterly disagree! she looks very bad!

..well maybe im just saying that because i hate her,but it just looks baD!
Old 2007-04-26, 16:34   Link #12
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Quote:
Originally Posted by aedai View Post
what!i utterly disagree! she looks very bad!

..well maybe im just saying that because i hate her,but it just looks baD!
Sakura does look bad with her hair up(And I like her).

But Sakura does look good commanding people.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-26, 20:09   Link #13
Zek
Eyebrows...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agallion View Post
inc episode of sakura healing kankarou the whole time imo
you called it, lol
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-26, 20:24   Link #14
Yhamm

Send a message via ICQ to Yhamm Send a message via MSN to Yhamm
average episode
the operation was a bit too long, not only compared to the manga. A bit annoying to see Sakura doing the same trick 3 or 4 times. But kinda cool to see her giving commands
Else it's pretty much the same

seems we will have good action next week with Kisame!
Yhamm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-26, 22:51   Link #15
Lumir

Intresting ep. I like the concept they used to remove most of the poison. Average ep though.

Next week looks to be quite promising though. A battle with kisame, Team Gai, and we see itachi! They got my hopes up, i hope they live up to my expectations. I wonder how the granny will be thrown into the mix? She did have some nice moves against naruto's kage bunshin.
Old 2007-04-26, 23:11   Link #16
Menelmacar

I disagree with the point about Sakura "taking too long" with the poison removal technique. Chiyo is obviously a kage level medical ninja and it would have looked terrible if some punk chunnin showed her up with minimal effort. I thought the episode was very well played and paced.

At the beginning we get our sense of urgency with Chiyo going after Kakashi, followed by dealing with the issue at hand, the injured Kankuro. This took the better part of the episode, but there is also an important building of trust between the Sand and Leaf with the Gaara flashbacks. Coupled with the tracking sequence, informing Team Kakashi that they have backup and Sakura developing an antigen... I'd say a good amount of stuff went down.

The pacing now is just about perfect, the animation team has settled in and found the correct balance between story material and necessary extra scenes. If the "downtime" episodes are this well done, I can't wait to see what the action-packed ones are going to turn out like.
Menelmacar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-27, 00:20   Link #17
aceofhertz

OMG... This is only going to get worse...

I can't even put into words how bad it is when you have to make a whole episode out of sakura healing kankuro...

Seriously... the most exciting part of that whole episode was the flashback to Gaara threatening to kill Kankuro. Or maybe Kankuro talking to his puppet during the lecture.

I honestly swore up and down during the fillers that nothing could be as horrible as the Curry of Life arc... but this episode really got close.

Boo-urns

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto-Arena.com

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com
aceofhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-27, 00:29   Link #18
Blaine

lol people are still complaining about the pace, i thought it was ok.
Old 2007-04-27, 00:30   Link #19
aceofhertz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menelmacar View Post
I disagree with the point about Sakura "taking too long" with the poison removal technique. Chiyo is obviously a kage level medical ninja and it would have looked terrible if some punk chunnin showed her up with minimal effort. I thought the episode was very well played and paced.

At the beginning we get our sense of urgency with Chiyo going after Kakashi, followed by dealing with the issue at hand, the injured Kankuro. This took the better part of the episode, but there is also an important building of trust between the Sand and Leaf with the Gaara flashbacks. Coupled with the tracking sequence, informing Team Kakashi that they have backup and Sakura developing an antigen... I'd say a good amount of stuff went down.

The pacing now is just about perfect, the animation team has settled in and found the correct balance between story material and necessary extra scenes. If the "downtime" episodes are this well done, I can't wait to see what the action-packed ones are going to turn out like.
the key term in your post is "necessary". I'm sorry, some of the scenes we've seen are so unnecessary, it's not even funny. The whole Naruto and Sakura in Tsunade's office meeting up with Shikamaru and Temari? Not in the manga and really not relevant to the storyline. The whole Tsunade walking in on Kohonamaru et al and talking about an S-Rank mission? Not really relevant. These are really small examples yes, but when you add them up over time, they can create a whole episode.

I have no problem extending certain things in an anime to avoid catching up with the Manga, but where was it when Itachi and Kakashi were fighting in Episode 82? Where was it when Lee and Kimimaro were fighting? Extend the fight sequences, not a sequence dealing completely with Sakura and her removal of a poison.

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto-Arena.com

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com
aceofhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-27, 01:21   Link #20
Ichimaru

ppl were raving how naruto stop chiyo for "this scene" in the manga, but in the anime they didnt do a good job in the anime department....
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote