AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-05-29, 04:41   Link #621
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
i prefer Elsaria, she actually knows what she is doing. Ato always seems to me as a hot head who is likely to make things worst instead of better despite her intentions.
yea,I get that,Ato is a hot-head, but think about it, If/when the wistech arc commences won't she have to sort of mellow out just to survive,since it's going to end up as a seriously large scale war, and running around slashing things in rage/ w/e,at least in my book,get's ya killed.
Libros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 05:06   Link #622
azziz

do you think once the war end and all(fake) hero killed;will he choose to die as he should have 20 years ago or to live and perhaps,become emperor while marying both ato and the princess-thus an happy end?
i would prefer the later,it would be nice if the empire had at its head a true heroe,after all this time.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 06:42   Link #623
for3ver
The Lost Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
do you think once the war end and all(fake) hero killed;will he choose to die as he should have 20 years ago or to live and perhaps,become emperor while marying both ato and the princess-thus an happy end?
i would prefer the later,it would be nice if the empire had at its head a true heroe,after all this time.
from the way the manga's being progressing.. i doubt we will get such a fairy tale ending...

but one can hope i guess..
Old 2012-05-30, 06:50   Link #624
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by for3ver View Post
from the way the manga's being progressing.. i doubt we will get such a fairy tale ending...

but one can hope i guess..
Does anyone else think the author is going to,"Re-enact" the 14 lances "Incident",I mean; the signs are really signalling to me that that's going to happen at some point,Close-if not good- friends, different Agendas,wistech,and to add to the mix,love interests?, and also who do you think are going to end up as the unlucky 4 as I like to call them and do you think this might end differently? Like,Koinzell and co. end up beating the wistech and yada yada etc etc,they go home as heroes.

And also how do you guys think the "unlucky 4" finished the original conflict and has anyone else noticed that it's kind of strange that Koinzell can kill all 7 lances,so,easily? because think about it,the first time they killed him,even if they ambushed him,they'd still have to have a certain level of strength to damage him let alone gouge out his eye balls and slash his arms.
Libros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 07:40   Link #625
tsunade666

If it's thinking I don't think Glenn is dead. His death is too fast and his boy was concealed to fast. I think his still alive and I also wish or hope the other 3 lance of betrayal is alive somehow and will appear if it ended up as wischtech war. I also wants to see more of the fairy power of Koinzell and a story or who is the fairy that koinzell eats or devours. its just interest me that it could be used as another plot device because the place where they are killed was still practically beyond the border right? the opening of forest of death. it means it's the land of wicshtech and Koinzell just eats a living being and a beautiful fairy to too that leaves in that place.

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-25, 02:33   Link #626
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Spoiler for c104:
Old 2012-06-25, 12:22   Link #627
paradox13
zzz

Send a message via MSN to paradox13
They should make this a weekly series.
Old 2012-06-25, 12:28   Link #628
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradox13 View Post
You don't like it being yearly?
Old 2012-06-25, 14:16   Link #629
Iron Maw
~Undying Loyality~

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradox13 View Post
So the chapters can drag on longer?
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-25, 16:06   Link #630
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
ugh the way things are going I might have to start giving up hope that Koinzell will live pass the final conflict. Even though i think it would only be right to give him the life that he was denied because of the 7 lances betrayal. But i highly doubt we will get such a happy ending.
Old 2012-06-27, 01:41   Link #631
KoroshiyaX
X

Chapter 105 is out and I am still in shock.

Spoiler:
KoroshiyaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 01:15   Link #632
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Spoiler for chapter 105:
Old 2012-07-17, 02:20   Link #633
tsunade666

^ I read chapter 105... but where is Glenn there? I only see the castle rise as the end of it. There isn't anything much that happen either.

Old 2012-07-17, 04:16   Link #634
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Spoiler for c105:
Old 2012-07-17, 04:16   Link #635
shmaster
あらゆるものは意味を持たない

He should be on the last page. Maybe the scan you're reading is missing some pages?
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 08:51   Link #636
Velsy

I dont get it... Glen is dead... But then hes put on the last page out of nowhere ?

It takes 20 years to nom nom on a fairy. Glen did it in a few months ?

Is someone trolling ?

Last edited by Velsy; 2012-07-17 at 09:10.
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 09:56   Link #637
frubam
singing heartbreak

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Glenn was far too wise to be taken down without some sort of plan. Really, I was greatly surprised at how easily he was taken down, and this being a seinen, I thought he was gone for good. Shocking, but certainly not surprising, if you know what I mean (>.>)...

I'm more surprised that Lebellond actually told Ikfes to stay back while he dealt with Koinzell personally, given that he's been absolutely terrified of him since Barestar's death.

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 11:39   Link #638
tsunade666

I indeed have a missing page.

Glenn being alive isn't a surprised or a shock for me. I already predicted it and the only surprising part is he become too young. I can see him becoming a bit younger to become stronger but his age looks the same when they first set on their adventure.

I wish to see the other 3 who was get betrayed.

I was confused on what happen to the dragon. I thought he will lure it to the enemies but he just pop their alone.

Old 2012-07-17, 12:58   Link #639
bludvein

Interesting, but not all that surprising. I think most of us were more surprised when we thought he kicked the bucket back then, considering he was set up as the ringleader of the betrayal.

So the real question is whether his apparent remorse before his "death" was sincere or not. Im guessing not.
bludvein is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 13:41   Link #640
tsunade666

I'm guessing he wants to usurp being the king. He will turn into a hero who defeats Lebellond and be elected as the new king.