AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-02-11, 20:46   Link #321
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Gensokyo
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500 Send a message via Skype™ to USB500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avantoe View Post
Meh, way to much pictures and avatars and videos, learn to sing it yourself ill provide the lyrics for you
Spoiler for Caramelldansen Lyrics on Swedish!:


The english translation is so weird that i aint posting it, might give it a shot to translate it myself later if i find it worth it.
Hurray for Scandinavian goodness!

First it was Ievan Polka, then it's Caramelldansen. Gawd, I think I'm beginning to love the region even more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesince83 View Post
Anyone know how this craze started? I stumbled across this link back before I joined AS and was hooked.
Very thank you for the origin of the madness (SPARTA!!).

And yes, the song is frighteningly infectious even without the dansen.

Now I'm humbly requesting for the full version of the song.
__________________
USB500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-11, 20:59   Link #322
mikesince83
AnimeSuki Freshman
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NY
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Very thank you for the origin of the madness (SPARTA!!).
Ah, I should clarify...I have no idea if that was the original or not. Just asking if anyone actually knows which animation started it all.
mikesince83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-11, 21:05   Link #323
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesince83 View Post
Ah, I should clarify...I have no idea if that was the original or not. Just asking if anyone actually knows which animation started it all.
Ah yes, that was the One Flash that began everything. Probably made after the Loituma phenomenon.
This original flash was made quite a while ago though, but seemed to have caught on with the Japanese fanartists recently.
__________________
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-11, 21:29   Link #324
teachopvutru
Urusai~Urusai~Urusai~
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Location
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker View Post
Ah yes, that was the One Flash that began everything. Probably made after the Loituma phenomenon.
This original flash was made quite a while ago though, but seemed to have caught on with the Japanese fanartists recently.
And who would have thought that the disease would be so infectious and spreading quickly across animesuki so soon? (of course, we know who to blame, right? )

On the other hand, how did you get that red hair girl got tired?

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
And yes, the song is frighteningly infectious even without the dansen.

Now I'm humbly requesting for the full version of the song.
That song sure is addicting, I found a Speedy Remix and downloaded it (when it's actually not the type of music I would usually listen to, too); can't find the original version though.

@Riker: May I receive permission to officially declare myself Riker's No.3 fan?
__________________

"FOUND YOU!" ~Taiga
teachopvutru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-11, 21:39   Link #325
Kana Futayo
is not amused
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Naval Base
Cool! I'm starting to get addicted to this dance

@Riker

Do you have the "Mahou Shoujo" Kyou one?
__________________
Kana Futayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-11, 21:47   Link #326
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Gensokyo
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500 Send a message via Skype™ to USB500
Talking song ATM: Caramelldansen (Speedycake Remix)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiachopvutru View Post
And who would have thought that the disease would be so infectious and spreading quickly across animesuki so soon? (of course, we know who to blame, right? )


Quote:
Originally Posted by tiachopvutru View Post
That song sure is addicting, I found a Speedy Remix and downloaded it (when it's actually not the type of music I would usually listen to, too); can't find the original version though.
\
Thanks anyway, cause I just acquired the infectious song

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiachopvutru View Post
@Riker: May I receive permission to officially declare myself Riker's No.3 fan?
Can I sign in, too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kravius View Post
@Riker

Do you have the "Mahou Shoujo" Kyou one?
Humbly requesting for Nagisa's parents' version, too.
__________________
USB500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-11, 21:48   Link #327
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiachopvutru View Post
And who would have thought that the disease would be so infectious and spreading quickly across animesuki so soon? (of course, we know who to blame, right? )
/look away~
/whistles~



Quote:
Originally Posted by tiachopvutru View Post
On the other hand, how did you get that red hair girl got tired?
You (and everyone else) need to watch this hilarious flash:
http://b.imagehost.org/view/0087/1202641067012.swf


Quote:
Originally Posted by tiachopvutru View Post
@Riker: May I receive permission to officially declare myself Riker's No.3 fan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Can I sign in, too?
^^;;


Quote:
Originally Posted by Kravius View Post
Cool! I'm starting to get addicted to this dance

@Riker

Do you have the "Mahou Shoujo" Kyou one?
You must join the club!
And unfortunately, I don't have that Kyou. D:
__________________
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-11, 22:05   Link #328
teachopvutru
Urusai~Urusai~Urusai~
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Location
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Can I sign in, too?
*gasp* Competition!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiachopvutru
@Riker: May I receive permission to officially declare myself Riker's No.3 fan?
^^;;
Answer doesn't matter. *claim No.3*

Position secured!
__________________

"FOUND YOU!" ~Taiga
teachopvutru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-11, 22:09   Link #329
Medousa
Senior Member
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Some kind of overprotected house in Jamaïca.
Send a message via MSN to Medousa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker View Post
Did some one took this one? If no, Can I use it? *o*

(Or, If the Reisen & Tewi one is claimed, is this one claimed?:3)
__________________
Signature stolen by a horde of carnivorous bunnies. It is an unscientifically proven fact that they are attracted to signatures which break the signature rules.
Medousa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-11, 22:16   Link #330
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medousa View Post
Did some one took this one? If no, Can I use it? *o*

(Or, If the Reisen & Tewi one is claimed, is this one claimed?:3)
Unfortunately, the Reisen & Tewi one is claimed by konstargirl. The other one is free to use though. :3
__________________
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-11, 22:18   Link #331
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Gensokyo
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500 Send a message via Skype™ to USB500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiachopvutru View Post
*gasp* Competition!
Hahaha, no. I suck at making animated gifs I just wanted to join Riker's endless list of followers. :3 though I've wanted to make one for myself

we need dancing Kanon avatars. Hearts Mai <3
__________________
USB500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-11, 22:20   Link #332
xxmimixx
♥Sebastian's new wife♥
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: USA
Age: 21
Send a message via MSN to xxmimixx Send a message via Yahoo to xxmimixx
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiachopvutru View Post
And who would have thought that the disease would be so infectious and spreading quickly across animesuki so soon? (of course, we know who to blame, right? )

On the other hand, how did you get that red hair girl got tired?


That song sure is addicting, I found a Speedy Remix and downloaded it (when it's actually not the type of music I would usually listen to, too); can't find the original version though.
I have the original version if you want me to give it to you :P.
__________________
xxmimixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-11, 22:27   Link #333
teachopvutru
Urusai~Urusai~Urusai~
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Location
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiachopvutru
*gasp* Competition!
I just wanted to join Riker's endless list of followers. :3
LIES! You were about to take away the No.3 position from me! =(

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi_girl View Post
I have the original version if you want me to give it to you :P.
Please do, and thank you very much.

(on the other hand, I spam this thread quite a bit, my apology. )
__________________

"FOUND YOU!" ~Taiga
teachopvutru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-11, 22:36   Link #334
xxmimixx
♥Sebastian's new wife♥
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: USA
Age: 21
Send a message via MSN to xxmimixx Send a message via Yahoo to xxmimixx
^ I found it on soulseek. Thats how I got it. It is actually slower.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P6JAFWYV

BTW riker, I was searching on "caramelldansen", and your thread popped up on the first and second page on google XD. I'm not surprised though since your thread just turned into a caramelldansen thread LMAO.
__________________

Last edited by xxmimixx; 2008-02-11 at 22:49.
xxmimixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-11, 22:47   Link #335
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Resides within the depths of Ned infested Glasgow
soo this is the crazy craze thats spreading around here, was wondering what the hell was going on!

I'll join in if anyone can find a bonta-kun one!!
__________________
Bonta Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-11, 23:00   Link #336
Cyz
"Show it to me"
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: In solitude, where we are least alone
The dancing avies are spreading like crazy Lol! Maintain the quarantine!
__________________
~~ Project Cyz ~~
"There is no spoon"
~~~~~
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-11, 23:00   Link #337
teachopvutru
Urusai~Urusai~Urusai~
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Location
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi_girl View Post
^ I found it on soulseek. Thats how I got it. It is actually slower.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P6JAFWYV

BTW riker, I was searching on "caramelldansen", and your thread popped up on the first page on google XD. I'm not surprised though since your thread just turned into a caramelldansen thread LMAO.
Ah, thank you, hehe, the two versions sound rather different. ^_^;; The Speedy Remix I got has a more childlike voice, almost sound like the flash.

I went to search for caramelldansen on google, but I didn't see Riker's thread anywhere though O_o;;
__________________

"FOUND YOU!" ~Taiga
teachopvutru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-11, 23:07   Link #338
CrowKenobi
Moderator
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: there... just there.
With my limited gif making skills, I've managed to make a temp avy to join the cult club!



I still want to see what you come up with Riker!

__________________




Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2008-02-11 at 23:33.
CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-11, 23:19   Link #339
Kana Futayo
is not amused
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Naval Base
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker View Post
You must join the club!
And unfortunately, I don't have that Kyou. D:
I'm in!
Requesting for that Kyou then, and I don't mind waiting
__________________
Kana Futayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-11, 23:30   Link #340
xxmimixx
♥Sebastian's new wife♥
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: USA
Age: 21
Send a message via MSN to xxmimixx Send a message via Yahoo to xxmimixx
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiachopvutru View Post
Ah, thank you, hehe, the two versions sound rather different. ^_^;; The Speedy Remix I got has a more childlike voice, almost sound like the flash.

I went to search for caramelldansen on google, but I didn't see Riker's thread anywhere though O_o;;
Just keep searching. It might be on the second page lol XD.
__________________
xxmimixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
animation, signature

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:21.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.