AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-03-21, 22:21   Link #301
kpshyazn

not sure if a thread needs to be made or if it can just go under a current thread. i've looked to see what thread this would fit best in and could't decide. i know this is a discussion forum, and my idea may be borderline roleplay + discussion. if denied, then denied. also, i don't know how well people would respond - which is probably a huge factor.

1)

If any character from claymore were to be living in our modern world (year 2008) - what profession would they be in?

example: galatea would probably be best as a model for calvin klein. reason being is she seems to have the figure of a model:
- supposedly one of the taller claymores (need confirmation)
- has a long face; which seems like an important trait to be a model.

* basically people would state a name and decision while providing reasonings, etc.

2)

If you were a MIB - which 3 claymores would you like to handle? and why?
Restrictions:
- only 2 from the single digits may be permitted into your circle (miria's rank would be considered to be #6, not her lower ranks from the side-manga)
- you may not handle 2 "close friends" therefore you may only choose one from a "close knit group"; having worked together does not make claymores "friends" with each other: 1) teresa & clare 2) miria, clare, deneve & helen 3) jean, galatea & clare 4) miria & hilda 5) etc...
- please keep in mind that you are handling these claymores, not sending them together to kill an AB
- no time restrictions

example: 1) Teresa; reasons: having the strongest under my wing provides bragging rights. she is also, imo, the most attractive claymore; therefore having to see her beauty is an added bonus. when she gets killed, less work for me to do. 2) Rafaela; being she has been very obedient to the org until she heads south. due to her obedience, i could just send her on covert operations while i sit back and relax. 3) Tabathia; would've been my "eye" in the making.

* basically people would've chosen 3 claymores they would like to handle and state their reasons why, etc.
Old 2008-03-24, 17:18   Link #302
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

It sounds like role-play to me. Or perhaps what you really want is to post your ideas in the fanfiction thread. Either way, I don't think we want to make a new thread for it.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2008-03-24, 22:24   Link #303
azurie

with the new chapter rapidly approaching isn't it about time to start making the thread for it or is it a tad to soon for it still?
Old 2008-03-25, 08:26   Link #304
Anima
Oh! You mean we don't?

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurie View Post
with the new chapter rapidly approaching isn't it about time to start making the thread for it or is it a tad to soon for it still?
Oh no. We are 10 days before the release and we would pretty much get the thread spammed with irrelevant posts. I think it's better to wait until the end of March which is usually the time (end of month I mean) for spoilers to start flying around.
Old 2008-03-25, 22:47   Link #305
azurie

i can see the point there and agree with it so shall we say around the 30th then or the 31st? can't get any closer to the end than that lol
Old 2008-03-26, 05:06   Link #306
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

You don't get to say, but I'll probably create it around then.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2008-03-26, 06:28   Link #307
azurie

oh i know we don't get to say when but we do get to agree on when we make our request again do we not?
Old 2008-03-26, 10:46   Link #308
lsley
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurie View Post
oh i know we don't get to say when but we do get to agree on when we make our request again do we not?
I think you don't need to make a secon request since nosanninwa normally creates this thread without a request if I'm right.
Old 2008-03-26, 17:11   Link #309
azurie

true that he wouldn't be the great nosanninwa if he didn't know what we want when we want it now would he? hehe well most of the time he does.
Old 2008-03-26, 21:30   Link #310
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

It hardly takes mind reading to create the same darn thread every month. Please don't request it again next month or the month after that.

Old 2008-03-30, 15:05   Link #311
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I'm thinking of creating Claymore-like characters in Guild Wars and rip the dances I make them do into a type of 'Claymore Dance Video'...If and when I manage that, were could I post the results?
Old 2008-03-30, 23:21   Link #312
lsley
*Graphic Designer

I guess the fanart&images thread would be the right choice !?
Old 2008-04-29, 09:12   Link #313
Mord

It might be appropriate to reopen or recreate the chapter 79 discussion thread. Part of Jump SQ's TOC has appeared and shows that Claymore will be appearing in the upcoming issue.

Source: TSStorry.com
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/a...sqjunextra.jpg
Old 2008-04-29, 16:20   Link #314
Anima
Oh! You mean we don't?

And if I might add to Mord, please create a new thread, NSW. The old one is bloated with the spam
Old 2008-04-30, 09:59   Link #315
aurr
Kalulu sorceress - lvl 4

I think it's time to open the new manga chapter discussion thread.... Just as the two above me said.
Old 2008-04-30, 13:37   Link #316
tenken627
what Yagi said

I also think that some of the more recent posts in the Chapter 78 thread should be moved to the new Chapter 79 thread because they contain information and spoilers about the new Chapter.
Old 2008-04-30, 13:44   Link #317
Sordes Pilosus
Claymore Addict

And since Chinease versions is now out talk about the chapter is going to dramaticly increase.
Old 2008-05-23, 06:54   Link #318
aurr
Kalulu sorceress - lvl 4

I'm thinking bout a Teresavs. Priscilla thread.
There is too much of discussion about that in other threads.
Old 2008-05-24, 14:28   Link #319
Ryuken
Claymore #01

Sorry about that WMB. I had no intension of discussing anything.!!?
Old 2008-06-13, 13:37   Link #320
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!

okay... since this event hasn't happen yet, i was wondering it would be great if a thread is made of 'clare and raki's reunion.' the discussion would be - what do you think will happen then and after they reunited.

claymore fans talk about this all the time and it's epic to some of us fans so i think it deserves it's own thread. thanks!!
Closed Thread